"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The dungeon time limit. Get rid of it. Please.

Haven't seen you post on the forums before b:cute

Post moar! ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver6
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver6 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It was a really stupid idea. They should fix it but I don't really think the devs give a damn :/

-hopes I'm wrong-
  • kolyan28
    kolyan28 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think they should get rid of the instance timer too, if they are concerned about afk instance soloers lagging up the server, they should take out the cat/cow/mermaid/lighter/tiger shops, it would lag so much less.

suggests a activity timer for instances instead if they must have a timer, if nothing dies/gets hit in xxxx amount of time the instance resets.

that way there isn't solo discrimination and there arn't a bunch of afk instances open.

I also suggest a time limit for catshops, such as an inactivity timer to get afk people to logout, for lags sake.
  • Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear
    Ur_frnd - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Removing the 10 limited activations per day to normal like before in FF runs. Just 10 activations in one day and then u cant do another FF run in same day using hyper is really really bad idea. please reverse this action and put Hyperstones on SALE permanently b:beg b:beg
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    New UI system setting:
    Deactivate other player visualization with special button into UI setting, this for Summer Event, or deactivate Genie-Aviation visualization with this new UI settings for Summer event or other public quest system.
    b:shocked lllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggg b:shocked
  • Lady_fuze - Heavens Tear
    Lady_fuze - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think it would be nice to now the name of color of the dye in your fashion so that if you want your fashion to match you know what to buy
  • tawls
    tawls Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    need harvesting skill people dont want to have to use up spirit points in crafting so they can harvest higher tier counld use the spirit points for each tier of harvesting
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i has a good idea..
    the perfect vuvuzela! annoy the hell outta everyone on WC for only 2 gold!
    (sorry... did this outta pure boredum o.o)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sever TW? Factions can Tw with another faction from another sever just for fun
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sever TW? Factions can Tw with another faction from another sever just for fun

+1
    that would be so friekin awesom. I realy wana PvP, but im broke I cant affourd to replace all my gear if I loose it >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lets go :D

- Add Channeling and Interval hit at Character Information
    - Get rid timer at dungeons, specially at rebirth!!
    - Switch on the Wraith Attack advice at world chat.
    - Give us back the Frost Instance Drops.
    - Add pets buffs at pet dysplay like the charas has.
    - Get back game timer.
    - Revamp Ah with best filters:
    Skill books: - Sage / demon / Material
    Tomes: filter at tomes level
    Legendary armor: HA/LA/AA/Ornaments/Head/Cape/Weapons
    Molds HA/LA/AA/Ornaments/Head/Cape/Weapons

Have fun GM's b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Zrxyz - Lost City
    Zrxyz - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    add "class change scroll".
    Oh how i wish we had those.
  • Drucillia - Lost City
    Drucillia - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I would like the ability to be able to control how much exp my pet earns from kills, it would be nice to be able to regulate how much exp my Veno's pets earned. Say like give us an option were we can choose the percentage from between 1% and 100%. And have it set up like the volume control in options or like if you right click on your pet icon it pops up with the other info.

Let me know if this is a good idea or not, I've had other Venos agree with me that it is, and I'm hoping that the developers/ GM's like the idea as well.
    Thank you for your time.
  • EPro - Dreamweaver
    EPro - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    - An item that lets you forget a learned and updated skill and also gives back the used spirit points and coins used on the skill
    - Guild level refresh without logging in and out
    - Buyback option of materials/armor/weapons
    - Increase the respawn time for rare pets (IE. Shadou, Tabby, Frogling etc)
    I agree with the ones above.

Here's a few more :D

- Barbarians able to change into different forms that match the toon
    (IE: Wolf=Wolf "or Werewolf" and Panda=Panda)
  • Mattknight - Heavens Tear
    Mattknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    -Remove the repair cost for armor, weapon and accessories.
    -Remove the coin cost for leveling skills and only pay with spirit points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sorry if its been posted but reading 90 something pages... but how about the ablility to copy and paste the chat window...

!~ Da Sheets
  • Zerase - Harshlands
    Zerase - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reset territory lands after one month of dormant activity with higher lvl enemies to conquer areas.

PWI should control individual payment for tw participation not faction leaders some do not pay their workers they keep the money and make additional chars.

Seriously upgrade in-game armor focus should be on higher defense or increase mold drops for low levels.

Create training gear for our favorite pets during the later levels to keep up with our levels, or time for new, stronger, better selection boutique pets for venos the baby herc and baby phoenix are so out dated not to mention overrated. b:sad b:chuckle b:victory
    Zerase b:thanks
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    Hagoroth - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Since this thread says not to post suggestions about more True Forms for Untamed's. I'll just ask. Are there any plans to add more? And why has this not been done yet if so? It's very demoralizing to a young wolfy to have to turn into a tiger.
  • alan686
    alan686 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I noticed that the comon flying sword (the one you get at level 30) starts to get trough the feet of any human character (I tested it with BM and WZ already) after certain time flying on it and it ends up looking like the character is hopping on the sword that goes trough its feet rather than a character riding a flying sord like a sky surfer (how it must be)
  • aszmodeus
    aszmodeus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I would like to see when a barb shapeshifts it would be into the corresponding animal he has chosen ie:
    Wolf into Wolf, Lion into Lion, Tiger to Tiger as is now, and Panda to Panda.
    and maybe some tattoo or other features in the design stage as my makeover scroll is pretty useless.
  • beyondtheskies
    beyondtheskies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease add cutscenes D:

The breathing underwater thing and the molten lava not doing anything kind of bothered me, too-I was happy to see it on here ^^
  • __Akantos__ - Sanctuary
    __Akantos__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Adding hammers to merch for 800k-900k ea
  • beyondtheskies
    beyondtheskies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As well, for quests,

-More in-depth story lines, maybe have one quest that has its own story and isn't a one-time only thing (NOT like DQ or anything), and gets more in-depth as you go on? Maybe you could earn an item from this quest, and unless you have the item, you can not continue doing it (or you would have to get it again)
    -LESS MINDLESS KILLING OF 500 MOBS FOR 1 OBJECT. Also, less mindless killing in general.

And,

In-game puzzles, such as but please don't limit it to a tomb that requires the completion of many puzzles to get to the centre, possibly for a quest or for an item? Instead of only mindless grinding and collecting.

Quests that involve things that change your character's path forever. As in...a quest that unlocks special skills, quests, locations, NPC's, etc that only characters who have completed that path can actually have. And they would have to be completely equal. Not as in "THIS ONE DEFENDS, THIS ONE ATTACKS", but as in a complete balance. And-if the path is on the verge of good or evil, then if the character happens to select evil they can not attack mobs (if that is what the definition of evil is) and have to grind on special NPC-mob type things (not sure how to put this? maybe that would be too far out) I'm not talking about the sage thing that's out there.

The ability to actually kill certain NPC's. Of course they would respawn, and you can only kill them once, and only if you're doing the quest that requires it. So, for example, let's say there was an NPC called "Joe". In the quest, Joe ate some guy's bread. The guy is angry and wants you to kill Joe. So, you kill Joe. You report back to the guy and then he gives you the reward. Joe will respawn shortly, and will actually fight back instead of standing there like a statue.

A quest that requires the teamwork of a faction, not just a squad. Of course, only faction members who want to do it can do it, and only faction members who are online at the time. The faction members would not require squadding up and therefore would not have to be with each other at all times, yet it would still require the teamwork of a faction, not of a squad.

Skills other than combat, blacksmith, tailor, etc. Little skills that we don't care about too much that can help. These skills would NOT require money to level. For example, let's say they incorporated the Baking skill or something. In the baking skill...obviously you bake. Now, there's a quest out there that requires your baking skill to be level 9, and you'd have to use the baking skill to complete it. While I'm at it, shouldn't tailors be able to make fashion?

Quests just seem to be so boring to me. I think there should be an add-on to them. They seem like things where all you do are grind, collect, talk, and then collect your reward and EXP. After doing only a few quests there is a pattern, and that is what the pattern is. You shouldn't have to walk for 20 minutes to reach one location, only to kill 30 mobs for 1 object, then swim to another place for another 20 and talk to someone who will take that object and then tell you to go and kill 20 mobs, because apparently they can't handle a bunch of bushes.

Also, a smaller thing. Guard NPC's that function as guards should be implemented. If a mob is brought close enough to a guard NPC, they will actually attack the mob, instead of just standing by and laughing at you. But that's only if the mob is attacking a player, and the player has to have "guard aid" turned on.

AND! Okay one last thing. If in a quest, something ground-breaking happens or life-changing for your character, and you get famous for it or something, NPC's should have different dialogue. After all, if someone gets famous for saving the lives of 500 people, shouldn't people go, "Hey, aren't you that guy that saved my freaking life? Thanks! By the way, I sell shirts. Want one? Half off for you." Instead of simply, "I sell shirts. I am not paid enough." NPC's you have previously quested from should also actually talk to you. In fact, the whole system of dialogue with NPC's should be changed somewhat. Most NPC's are only good for what their function is. If we had a feature where the NPC's could actually be spoken to, as in a conversation, not as in the NPC only having one set response to everything you say, it would just add a little more to the game. Maybe, this way, you can receive quests, instead of always getting "Quest--> There is still much to be done" WTF? xD

Okay, that's all I have to say.

And cutscenes. Just add those things. xD
  • scrup
    scrup Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This game is dying, even the most serious, and constant players are quiting, I know of 6 personal, and there high levels, 89, 85 95, 92, this is rediculous. You give no drops from your world bosses, no drops from quest, lower price on drops you do get, and no way to support buying even pots to keep going. This game has gotten to the point of no return.
    Don't you see that. You have destoyed the friendships, the groups, and the factions.
    This is not fun anymore, and when a game is not fun anymore people quit, you are on the road down the mountain my friends, me and my entire faction are getting ready to give it up, alone with many others. Then you make it impossible to earn money, and impossible to communicate with each other due to you nasty system messages which we can't even disable. What is wrong with you. When you make the system impossible to earn money, and distroying WB Drops, TT Drops, and FCC drops, where is the fun. You will just continue to loose more and more, until this game becomes instinct. Mark my words, you are on the the wrong side and heading to extinsion. This game sucks and is getting worse.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what is about the next update????
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Waterscyth - Heavens Tear
    Waterscyth - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A first person view in which you can see your arms and your view is at the level of the face b:pleased
  • linkalmighty
    linkalmighty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Obviously, as we all can see by the many posts on this thread, there are many people that like to ***** moan and complain about updates that have happened or should have happened. Among these people are many with brilliant ideas that will enhance their gaming experience.

The easiest update that you can do that will benefit everyone is to increase this thread on the forums. Add more specific threads within this thread, make it pop out more and a more commonly used thread and reply more to topics people create. Simple and effective, an update like this will create the best communication between the game playes, game managers, programmers, and designers.

One of the greatest successes of large game developing companies, such as Blizzard or Activision, is their ability to adjust their new productions in the favor of their players as quickly as possible. When a new update comes out, no matter what it is, if it changes the game-play for any users in any way, they keep a constant watch on the feedback. If there are specific features that people don't like, the game developing companies make it their top priority to fix that, even if it disagrees with their own views on the update. This is such a key element in being successful as possible that it is a must to be a top game developing company.

I as an individual have many suggestions to things that can be added and taken away from Perfect World International that would make it much better, but my first MOST IMPORTANT suggestion is to work with your players as much as possible to make Perfect World International the game if their DREAMS. -if you can accomplish that, you can accomplish anything when it comes to game developing. It is an easy concept to grasp, you just need to put the effort into it for it to work.

Best of luck, Perfect World Entertainment. :)

A message from,
    Linkalmighty
  • xirek
    xirek Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    New weapons for Archer not bow/xbow/sling

I mean a new weapon like daggers/fist atk speed and damage and less range example:

Phy atk 470-705 lv 90 speed rate 1.25 and 10 range <<<<< Type daggers (damage and atk speed)

phy atk 501-554 lv 90 speed rate 1.43 and 8/10 range? <<<< type fist (damage and atk speed)

It can be a xbow like the vanhelsing have in the movie idk lol

Xbow semi automatic.. this will cause more waste in ammo for the atk speed and less range too i think this is fair for archers..
  • rapelove
    rapelove Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    add a FACTION Hall
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    -Ability to toggle more than just one pet skill. (Seriously, do you think we only want to constantly use ONE of the pet skills? This feature is even in JD D= )

-An item that allows us to open more skill slots for pets

-A special skill for level 105 characters that 'greatly' boosts all damage caused by a certain percentage (this would motivate more people to actually get there)

-Romance/Marriage skills (You've added a big ceremony to the wedding, why not give us some skills, like instantly teleporting to your spouse, healing(only a little) your spouse, etc)

-Fix it so that if you have a big pet it's not on top of you. (I'm tired of looking like a tumor on my herc's glowing stomach o.O )

-And my very last suggestion (for this post anyways) : Once again I ask of you gms and mods, PLEASE update this thread and show it to the higher-ups!

b:bye
This discussion has been closed.