Facebook Event: The Road to 100k

Comments

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    it really is me so id like the free lvls before the event is over b:chuckle prz? :3 w/ hamsters on top

Let's see the hamsters first, buddy.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    its gone crawling away somewhere on these forums >_> see its a magic hamster, it does tricks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _IronBlade_ - Harshlands
    _IronBlade_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wow I want the 5 free lvls b:laugh
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2010

wheres mah jones blessing ??? ? ?? ? b:cry
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    its gone crawling away somewhere on these forums >_> see its a magic hamster, it does tricks

lol decep, you and your black rabbit... erm... i mean, hamster b:chuckle
  • Shazaaam - Lost City
    Shazaaam - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so im already fan from when we did the road to 50k ones sometime before o.o how i can participate? or im already participating then? o.o
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wan't to be 108 level. (joke)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wanna win those 5 free lvls b:surrender

Then me can be lvl 82 w/o work :3

But i'd also love to see a lvl 105 come on HT first >_>
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    4 days left.....only 87K likes.......

b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Really hoping that this little endevor fails miserably.

Then the PWE staff might realize that thier player base is not happy with the game and the way that it is being run into the ground at FULL STEAM AHEAD.

I did my part and backed them for the 50k event and at the end felt like HT as a server got shafted in that event (not a single winner form HT all other at time were represented).

But since that time promises have come and gone, GM have changed but nothing else has, we still get lied too, ignored and treated like we are all a bunch of 12 year olds (guess what most of us are not).

But anyways, back to what i came here to say I have asked my friends, family and member of faction of all my characters to "UNLIKE" pwi as see if they get the message. Bet if enough people that were tired of thier stuff did this we could take them back down to under 50k likes.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mi$t - Lost City
    Mi$t - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Really hoping that this little endevor fails miserably.

Then the PWE staff might realize that thier player base is not happy with the game and the way that it is being run into the ground at FULL STEAM AHEAD.

I did my part and backed them for the 50k event and at the end felt like HT as a server got shafted in that event (not a single winner form HT all other at time were represented).

But since that time promises have come and gone, GM have changed but nothing else has, we still get lied too, ignored and treated like we are all a bunch of 12 year olds (guess what most of us are not).

But anyways, back to what i came here to say I have asked my friends, family and member of faction of all my characters to "UNLIKE" pwi as see if they get the message. Bet if enough people that were tired of thier stuff did this we could take them back down to under 50k likes.

It did fail. This ends tomorrow, and we're at 88k fans.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    It did fail. This ends tomorrow, and we're at 88k fans.

Nope not yet the 50k event popped like 13k in the last day so it aint over till its over.b:surrender

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jarid - Lost City
    Jarid - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nope not yet the 50k event popped like 13k in the last day so it aint over till its over.b:surrender

But those 13k won't be there again since they are already 'liked'.

So unless there is another 13k people lurking out there with a facebook profile...

Then I guess this is 'almost' over.
    I am not good with the timezone difference between me and server so.
  • Mi$t - Lost City
    Mi$t - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A little less than 24 hours to go. >_>
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    epic%20fail.jpg

well it is a mute point now they lowered their expectations. ><

Hikari is the Light.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jarid - Lost City
    Jarid - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wonder if the staff has something to say about it.
    This only means that there aren't 100k people out there who love the game enough to either register and 'like' or just 'like' anyhow.

Like many people said already, this is probably a point were the staff probably is waking up a little and know they aren't quite there yet.
  • Emouse - Archosaur
    Emouse - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fail...

-ppl dont going on the forums and dont read events..thats problem :S
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So.... this doesn't include double drops? Nice singleing out the higher levels with nothing to do during this time. Once again, its expect from PWE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

Well, we did go the other way for a couple hours but looks like enough people have started creting "fake" accounts that the 90k is going to make it in time.

Too bad people could not get together from all the servers and send PWI a message by simply pressing the "unlike" button like i have been trying to the get the poeple fed up with the game to do.

Hikari is the Light.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    100k was a bit too high =o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Well, we did go the other way for a couple hours but looks like enough people have started creting "fake" accounts that the 90k is going to make it in time.

Too bad people could not get together from all the servers and send PWI a message by simply pressing the "unlike" button like i have been trying to the get the poeple fed up with the game to do.
    Good idea I wasnt going to sign up for this event, but I can push the unlike button. This is a really good way to portray to those in charge that we want better customer service before we openly support them.
    edited July 2010
    might have been more popular if the double drops were included =o as it stands the 2 weeks are only for 2x exp and spirit so....
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I only joined in this event because I'd really like to reach level 90 fast and finally use the expensive armor I bought months ago. Sadly, when I was trying to earn enough money for the armor, I didn't see that it's pretty pointless to work so hard for it, but a few weeks ago I realized that I just can't find any fun in this game anymore, too many things have gone wrong. I won't start complaining here, it would do nothing good anyway. But if I was level 90 already, I'd rather hit the "unlike" button.

After I reach my goal (if I care enough to keep going) I'm going to stop leveling and just try to enjoy the game if it's still possible, until closed beta starts for FW, then I'm outta here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hmmmm..... *Scratches head and frowns*

Am I missing something?!?!b:scornb:lipcurl

I thought the goal was to hit 100k likes. Now it seems like the goal is 93k. Did the staff realize 100k was to high to aim at? Zzzz... Extended deadline AND lowered goal. After the 'spam' winners, this just got better...

I base my thought on the following facebook quote: "We are only 1333 Fans away from hitting our 93,000 Fan Goal! Two weeks of 2x EXP/Spirit are on the line. Stay tuned for another giveaway when we hit 92k!"

Am I misreading something or did the whole goal just failed twice???

Dear PWI player, where are your 'likes'?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No you're not just seeing things. That really says the goal is 93,000.

I gotta admit.. I like their marketing schemes and I have seen some really bad ones in my time.

And they know they wont get 100,000 likes, so they keep adjusting the goal to work in their favor lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    At this point, why even have the "event"/"contests"? Just give it to the servers since it seems as though they will make it happen anyways...

Get everyone to 100 with nothing to do and then hear nothing but complaining that high levels have nothing to do b:victory

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PWi needs to get tough and say...."Oh well, too bad, we didn't make the deadline....maybe next time."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PWi needs to get tough and say...."Oh well, too bad, we didn't make the deadline....maybe next time."

Personally, I believe this would have worked better. If people would NOT get the exp/spirit bonus because the goal wasn't reached, they sure would try harder next time such a thing comes along. PWI would be happy then (get more 'likes') and players would get the bonuses. It is just like admitting defeat. "We did not score enough likes, but we will try to cover it up and you will get the bonus". Sounds kinda lame to me. At least the topic of this thread should be changed; it still says 100k.b:surrenderb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The 93k goal has been hit... Sticky forthcoming!