would you ever?

Archers_Soul - Lost City
Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Note: not a thread to flame anyone or troll. Just wondering what ya would say.

So your in target shopping for pwi game cards and some dude was buying them at the same time as you. He said "hey, you play pwi?" You say "I sure do." And he asks what's your name and you say "my name is xxxxx" and he has a sour look on his face and say "oh... My name is XXXXX" and you realize, oh this guys been a real **** to me ingame, I always wanted to punch him in the face in real life.

Would you punch beat some one up irl that you really don't like in game if u ever see them?
I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
Post edited by Archers_Soul - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ROFL...I would ask their name first. Then decide on main or alt's name b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't even have to think if I would or not, because I have.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ROFL...I would ask their name first. Then decide on main or alt's name b:chuckle

d(^.^)
    lols.
    RedsRose's alt name be RoseReds.
    It be so anonymous.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    d(^.^)
    lols.
    RedsRose's alt name be RoseReds.
    It be so anonymous.
    b:avoid

b:cry Why you tell Hammy? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amorzka - Harshlands
    Amorzka - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If I could take him - sure.

Of course it would depend on what he (or she) did.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Under those EXTREMELY unlikely and improbable circumstances, I would just say, "oh, hi," and then leave. When I saw them in game, I'd kill them and say "see you later at Target you nub!" b:victory

Not only do I avoid a lawsuit, I also get to make sure they know it was me in the store they met.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This poll shows theres alot of aggression in these peoples. b:shocked
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Tbh ide do it in a heart beat. I've done it from another game called tales of pirates and that guy was a major racist and he made the mistake of putting his pic on his guild forums And that he live in BK.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    People online think they can spout all they want, think that's what arouses people most of the time. :[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Would you punch beat some one up irl that you really don't like in game if u ever see them?

What the f$$$ kid, it's a game.

Go take a timeout.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited July 2010
    What the f$$$ kid, it's a game.

Go take a timeout.

Ok troll I'm a grown **** man first of all. And sometimes when people talk its the type of thing regular people would get mad at irl. Ppl think they can say anything they want with a screen infront of them and in rare cases they screen isn't there when sht gets real.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    no, carebears live forever

the *hated* person can be different for real..
    playing the same game like you and having fun

wonder why you bring so much hate to a game...
    you should probably quit and go learn how to interact peacefully with humans :P
    i like potato
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ok troll I'm a grown **** man first of all. And sometimes when people talk its the type of thing regular people would get mad at irl. Ppl think they can say anything they want with a screen infront of them and in rare cases they screen isn't there when sht gets real.

Yeah and if you're getting riled up by the **** version of those people they portray online, then you're really not much better than them, because as your thread implies, you may or may not take things to a more serious level, should you meet them in real life.

It's a friggin' game. Just aim to have fun, like we're all doing. If someone's method of having fun conflicts with your own or if someone's taking the game waaay too seriously, then don't let it get your knickers in a twist. Remind yourself it's a game and that people can be particularly rude on the internet.

I mean, if this were the board game "Sorry!" then I seriously doubt we'd be seeing people say "BOOYAH FKN NOOB" when they knock someone back to the starting line. I also seriously doubt we'd be seeing people say "friggin' jackass" when they get knocked back themselves.
    So yeah, if you'd actually consider punching someone over this game, take a timeout.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    These are the types of things that grown men sit around thinking about?

/inb4lock
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ok troll I'm a grown **** man first of all.
    Tbh ide do it in a heart beat.

You might be grown, but you're not a man.

I'd never attack someone unprovoked. Honestly, I would enjoy defending myself though. At least in California, assault will get you thrown in jail, but you can do pretty much anything you want to defend yourself if you feel your life is in jeopardy. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited July 2010
    no, carebears live forever

playing the same game like you and having fun

wonder why you bring so much hate to a game...
    you should probably quit and go learn how to interact peacefully with humans :P

The threads not really about bringing hate to a game, its if some one who said something like "ill **** you up irl if I see you n@b" would you see if they could fulfill their promise ^_^. I'm sure most ppl wish they can cath at least 1 person irl that they don't like ingame. but hey no ones judging anyone, its a poll. Justa seein what's on you brain :o
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked I do sometimes want to punch some guy :( but Im a girl and im weak so as much as i want to get into a fight.. i properly get beat up in return b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Ok troll I'm a grown **** man

^ Reminded me of Cedric the Entertainer in King's of Comedy...rofl b:chuckle
    At least in California, assault will get you thrown in jail, but you can do pretty much anything you want to defend yourself if you feel your life is in jeopardy. b:pleased

CA PC 240-248 b:cute

Too many self-defense PC's to name all...:p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I have heard you can judge someone's true personality by how they act when they think there are no repercussions. I would almost go as far as arguing people act more like themselves online than offline.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Nalae - Dreamweaver
    Nalae - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This thread made me lol. I honestly dont believe anyone who voted yes would actually start beating up their pw rival. b:laugh
    edited July 2010
    You might be grown, but you're not a man.

I'd never attack someone unprovoked. Honestly, I would enjoy defending myself though. At least in California, assault will get you thrown in jail, but you can do pretty much anything you want to defend yourself if you feel your life is in jeopardy. b:pleased
    Yes and you know me enough to say if I'm a man or not simply because I use my hands for fighting, my sport is fighting yes, I do it all the time. Do I go around beating up everyone I see no. Answer the poll and skip away.
    Yeah and if you're getting riled up by the **** version of those people they portray online, then you're really not much better than them, because as your thread implies, you may or may not take things to a more serious level, should you meet them in real life.

It's a friggin' game. Just aim to have fun, like we're all doing. If someone's method of having fun conflicts with your own or if someone's taking the game waaay too seriously, then don't let it get your knickers in a twist. Remind yourself it's a game and that people can be particularly rude on the internet.

I mean, if this were the board game "Sorry!" then I seriously doubt we'd be seeing people say "BOOYAH FKN NOOB" when they knock someone back to the starting line. I also seriously doubt we'd be seeing people say "friggin' jackass" when they get knocked back themselves.
    So yeah, if you'd actually consider punching someone over this game, take a timeout.

Did my thread tickle your troll bone? You seemed to have gotten a bit offended. Just vote the poll and skip away.
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This thread made me lol. I honestly dont believe anyone who voted yes would actually start beating up their pw rival. b:laugh

Is it true what they say? If you die in the irl... you also die in the game? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Is it true what they say? If you die in the irl... you also die in the game? :O

Totally. When you die in real life, a small microchip in your brain that was implanted at birth (everybody has one) goes off and connects to all your accounts: Facebook, Perfect World, deviantArt, wherever you may be on the internet, notifies a few specific people of your death and then terminates all of your accounts, thus removing every pixel of your existence from the internet upon your passing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noxin - Dreamweaver
    Noxin - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'd do it tho it must have been something bad.
    It is not easy to get me mad b:laugh
    - Lvl 95 Veno, Dreamwaver
    - Lvl 60 Cleric, Dreamwaver
    - Lvl 80 Assa, Dreamwaver
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. Your post/thread is childish.

2. If you have to tell people you are a grown **** man, you are not. Actions speak louder than your words.

3. Grown **** people dont bring game drama into their real life. It is a game.
    edited July 2010
    CA PC 240-248 b:cute

Too many self-defense PC's to name all...:p

"all of a sudden, some guy I've never seen before said he hated me from some video game and hit me... I don't know who he is but he seemed like he was in some drug induced rage... so I screamed like a little girl in fear of my life, crushed his windpipe, shattered his jaw and then bit him. I had no idea that he'd be breathing through a tube in his chest and eating through a tube in his stomach for weeks undergoing major reconstructive surgery... I was in terror as some strange man started assaulting me when I didn't do anything more than barely glance at him...."

b:chuckle
    edited July 2010
    1. Your post/thread is childish.

2. If you have to tell people you are a grown **** man, you are not. Actions speak louder than your words.

3. Grown **** people dont bring game drama into their real life. It is a game.

Lol. In mmos everyones 12, poor and ugly until they present a pic of themself, that's why idc about what you think I am irl. My thread isn't childish its simply a thread to see what people think. Vote theoll and skip away.

P.S. Michael that post u made was funny and sarcastic ^_^
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    "all of a sudden, some guy I've never seen before said he hated me from some video game and hit me... I don't know who he is but he seemed like he was in some drug induced rage... so I screamed like a little girl in fear of my life, crushed his windpipe, shattered his jaw and then bit him. I had no idea that he'd be breathing through a tube in his chest and eating through a tube in his stomach for weeks undergoing major reconstructive surgery... I was in terror as some strange man started assaulting me when I didn't do anything more than barely glance at him...."

"So I was shopping at target when this guy asked if I played PWI, and introduced himself as XXXX. In a fit of nerd rage, I ripped off my glasses, tucked them neatly into the neck of my green latern polo, hiked up my shorts, and slapped him right in the mouth. Then this guy went crazy on me and completely abandoned the gentleman's code and he knocked me down and kicked me a bunch! Now I need new glasses and he ripped my shirt and also my charm ticked a bunch. Then I woke up in the hospital and my face hurts a lot."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    "So I was shopping at target when this guy asked if I played PWI, and introduced himself as XXXX. In a fit of nerd rage, I ripped off my glasses, tucked them neatly into the neck of my green latern polo, hiked up my shorts, and slapped him right in the mouth. Then this guy went crazy on me and completely abandoned the gentleman's code and he knocked me down and kicked me a bunch! Now I need new glasses and he ripped my shirt and also my charm ticked a bunch. Then I woke up in the hospital and my face hurts a lot."

"yes judge, perhaps I did overreact and should seek some anger management classes, but what is this world coming to when someone walks up to you and gingerly slaps you with a dainty white glove... I thought I was going to die!"

• InnerGoddess - Heavens Tear
    InnerGoddess - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Oh I like you...
    that made me lol
    b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.