pretty bored

Options
Darkfog - Harshlands
Darkfog - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
is it me or is it the closer to end game we get the less hold the game has for us, i mean after nirvana we dont really have anything to do....

i could troll the forum and read ppls opinions that dont really interest me or start world chat drama or stupid stuff like that

really theres nothing left to explore we have seen and done everything (even did the 99 key for 10 uncanny run what a waste that was)

i think what killed the game for me was that every 1 just hides in caves till lvl 100 now, on harshalnds u see random ppl uve never heard of with full nirvana and recasted weapon +10

what ever happen to butterfly parties or fish parties crashing world bosses having ppl ask in guild chat for help with pk and it be worth ur time to go

WTB> conversation

post replies lol all this game is now is a chat room
Post edited by Darkfog - Harshlands on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You can use this forum as msn o.o (without giving away your address b:chuckle )
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    problem is there isnt anything to do, we get the odd events which end up exactly like PQ, there attempting to bring back forest ruins which is just avoid the mobs that will 1 shot u with a fancy background,

the game is basicly quest to level 40, slow down on ur quests majorly if u want and just BH to level up to 80, then FC up to 90-100, then even more extreamly boring dungeon runs for your TT stuff or w/e killing very basic bosses that need a higher drop rate...seriously.

i can remember when getting 85 was a damn huge achievment for me back before oracles and FC/hypers came out...now the game is just a sad dungeon game with boring bosses that dont do anything interesting to keep u on ur toes, its just a credit card inserting ego raising game now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yea, I do agree its kinda boring. I mostly log on to catshop, chat, and TW. My typical day is lame. lol

Wake up, make catshop, chat a bit, go afk for hours and hours checking shop, run Nien Event, afk more, run last Nien Event, an FF run, then BH, Cube, Sleep.

Past 100+, you can run Nirvana, possible lvl up to 102. (Its easy enough I think now)

PK/TW

Depends really....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Open map PvP, TW, merch and farm. Chat. World bosses. That's about it really.

I feel sorry for all the people who think or want to hit 100 as fast as they can. There's not really much left to do when you get here. The journey was more fun. Well, being 10x is fun as well, but I had much more fun 1-90 than I have 100+. I still enjoy the game though.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Open map PvP, TW, merch and farm. Chat. World bosses. That's about it really.

I feel sorry for all the people who think or want to hit 100 as fast as they can. There's not really much left to do when you get here. The journey was more fun. Well, being 10x is fun as well, but I had much more fun 1-90 than I have 100+. I still enjoy the game though.

It's different for you, there's more PvP going on than in PvE server.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Eh...you get what you put into the game really.

If I wanted to be level 100 with top-end gear and nothing to do, I'd have done so already. It's not terribly hard (well...the level part at least. XD;;;). But that would require living in instances or a catshop and that really doesn't sound like fun to me. So for now I'm perfectly good just relaxing and having fun anticipating simple stuff like maxed out skills and attempting to perfect run bosses. b:cute
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If there was for instance Rebirth Omega with 11 stages for lvl 101+ and TT 4.1-5.3 or more it would be nice. There could be more TWs as well b:surrender
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If there was for instance Rebirth Omega with 11 stages for lvl 101+ and TT 4.1-5.3 or more it would be nice. There could be more TWs as well b:surrender

Maybe some kind of faction vs. faction wars at set times (ie. faction leaders choose when it is and both confirm it). Squad vs. squad duels and arena would be cool too.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Maybe some kind of faction vs. faction wars at set times (ie. faction leaders choose when it is and both confirm it). Squad vs. squad duels and arena would be cool too.

this ! :D
    i like potato
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

there is the arena for this already. Talk to the big sumo wrestler in most major towns.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    there is the arena for this already. Talk to the big sumo wrestler in most major towns.

I've been there with my old faction. It was fun and all, but the stakes cost 105k each and that's not what I'm looking for. I rather want the old arena back.
  • zelts
    zelts Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How about you help others with their quests, it doesnt have to be always about you and your big lvl 100+ egos..
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've been there with my old faction. It was fun and all, but the stakes cost 105k each and that's not what I'm looking for. I rather want the old arena back.

The old arena is back. Thursday nights.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=789722
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The old arena is back. Thursday nights.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=789722

^ This is the Tournament.

The Arena is different...it has not been open since the very, very beginning of the game.

PS --> I agree with the OP...the game is boring and at this point it is farm instances and that's it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    then even more extreamly boring dungeon runs for your TT stuff or w/e killing very basic bosses that need a higher drop rate...seriously.

I know a lot of people don't like FC, but I loooove the bosses in there, not bosses like TT where you just go autoattack and walk-off.

Imo, they should change/add more bosses to act like those, each with their own little quirks.

Who doesn't want to see Farren in FB39 going SUPER....POWERFUL...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I know a lot of people don't like FC, but I loooove the bosses in there, not bosses like TT where you just go autoattack and walk-off.

Imo, they should change/add more bosses to act like those, each with their own little quirks.

Who doesn't want to see Farren in FB39 going SUPER....POWERFUL...

They did...Nirvana...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They did...Nirvana...

Well change the lower level bosses too... (not been to Nirvana) b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onehunglow - Sanctuary
    Onehunglow - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i agree all the way.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    zomg I liek can't wait to hit 102

Lets see I gotta:

get a -interval cape
    get the rest of my TT99
    get epic nirvana gears
    make lots of $ and refine it all
    get 10 best luck and a soul relic
    get some epic lvl 100 skills
    get a -interval tome

I got a lot keeping me busy lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This game just isnt fun at endgame. If they cared less about money and more about content and actually did something about it, it wouldn't be boring.

Once u understand this it's much easier to give the game a break and play something fun for a change
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This game just isnt fun at endgame. If they cared less about money and more about content and actually did something about it, it wouldn't be boring.

Once u understand this it's much easier to give the game a break and play something fun for a change

True b:victory

Though there was some kind of player that feel good when they finally reach end game, and after that they look for another game to play. (so basically they just want to beat the game, if they were free player that quiet impressive)
    Ah . . i wish there more mmo that has high replay value . . b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    True b:victory

Though there was some kind of player that feel good when they finally reach end game, and after that they look for another game to play. (so basically they just want to beat the game, if they were free player that quiet impressive)
    Ah . . i wish there more mmo that has high replay value . . b:surrender

b:surrender
    It be pongtastic?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpdFxAr_vIveyYSqkSjT8I44z6YUELeaVw4S9G2IVgoWaESZI&t=1&usg=__tLVpoRsqS86Vc33c3zjuXZWCbpQ=
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this game's content is VERY weak and limited....so i am just waitin on forsaken world to come out, hope they dont **** that game up...most of the time i spend online i am searching for new mmorpgs to play and jus go inac in cat shop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
  • Cacappboy - Heavens Tear
    Cacappboy - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I wish I was that high of lvl
  • wind24
    wind24 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Harshlands server kind of crashed and burned...I play on Dreamweaver and Despite the over population there is always a person that can help...som1 2 help...good factions and faction chat. I would recommend u try the Dreamweaver server. Also if ur that bored why not run around and PK? b:byeb:byeb:byeb:byeb:
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    zelts wrote: »
    How about you help others with their quests, it doesnt have to be always about you and your big lvl 100+ egos..

The problem is that 1)nobody does quests anymore, 2)most people also aim to satisfy their egos by leveling fast, and 3)if a lvl 100 helps with low quests, there's really not much difference doing it or not.

My typical day...farm TT, randomly jump around Archosaur, level my Cleric...
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I wish I was that high of lvl

trust me u dont b:surrender
  • JoyfulPets - Raging Tide
    JoyfulPets - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    IMO- i stress this, IMO

If perfect world really wanted to spice things up and make more moolah, why not extend the level cap. Even at 85 the future kinda looks grim, but if you were to say make the max level 110, 115, or maybe even 120...that would perk up my interest.b:laugh
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    honestly here if they gave quests better exp, especially for ppl lv 100 and increased the exp gained and reward items were worth the time i would see alot more activity, i see it fair killing 100 mobs for about...300k coins and 750k exp since i need 67mil and the quest tem reward could be a....hmmm out of ideas for that one...but come on something nice to make it worthwhile
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    End game is REALLY boring. I personally log in game do my daily for 3hours if i'm lucky to find squad for BH and after that sit in archosaur and do nothing cause lots of people don't wanna TT or nirvana main reason they say * not worth it, we need 2x dops* . blah >.> So after all that only things left to do is to wait for weekends and TW or go PK which i tried to get out off this PWI routine but i gave up for now, OT is too laggy ( need new spot in DWP for PK :P) b:chuckle