pretty bored

2»

Comments

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ive said it before on faction forums, and I'll say it again here...

Play game -> level up to cap -> work on end game gear -> shard refine etc. blah blah blah -> Go PK.

PvP essentially becomes the only real excitement in the game once you get capped and have all your end game gear. I'm already at the point where if I'm not doing TT to work on my 90 gear I'd rather be dueling or (heaven forbid) PvPing. grinding has no point in terms of income, takes too long to get xp, etc etc etc. boring. Id rather tank the whole 4th set of wurlord clones just to see how it works out b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    zelts wrote: »
    How about you help others with their quests, it doesnt have to be always about you and your big lvl 100+ egos..

How about to have greedy, lazy people who can't do things for themselves and feel like other people are obligated to help them actually stop relying on other people to do their dirty work? Do you always need to have your hand held to get something accomplished? b:bye

IMO- i stress this, IMO

If perfect world really wanted to spice things up and make more moolah, why not extend the level cap. Even at 85 the future kinda looks grim, but if you were to say make the max level 110, 115, or maybe even 120...that would perk up my interest.b:laugh

Why don't they? Because they would need to create a huge amount of content for a minority of players. That doesn't make business sense.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wouldnt mind seeing some sort of RAID content implimented, to compinsate for the lack of TW, I mean fir-sat nights, a couple of hours of TW....and PRAYING ya up against someone with a decent fight.

I know world bosses etc could be considered raid content, but im thinking along the lines of tiered levels of faction questing like so many other MMOs do have that keep endgame interesting.
  • DevilishTaki - Lost City
    DevilishTaki - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Personally I think a feature like the Abyss in Ai0n would be really interesting. Basically a constant war going on that the higher lvls could do instead of having to wait for TW every weekend. You would be granted access to the Abyss at lvl.89 and be placed on either the "light" or "dark" side depending on your a sage or demon. For those who wish to know more about how the Abyss works a simple google search should suffice.
    Immunity to logic is my greatest strength.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Personally I think a feature like the Abyss in Ai0n would be really interesting. Basically a constant war going on that the higher lvls could do instead of having to wait for TW every weekend. You would be granted access to the Abyss at lvl.89 and be placed on either the "light" or "dark" side depending on your a sage or demon. For those who wish to know more about how the Abyss works a simple google search should suffice.

sounds similar to another MMO i played years ago. except this one featured Realm vs. Realm vs. Realm battle over control of a centrally located "keep" and was kept balanced in terms of player levels by having several different "always on" battlegrounds depending upon player level brackets (something like 15-30, 31-45, 46-60, etc) so that there would be no 100s running around battlegrounds one shotting 30s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • DevilishTaki - Lost City
    DevilishTaki - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    sounds similar to another MMO i played years ago. except this one featured Realm vs. Realm vs. Realm battle over control of a centrally located "keep" and was kept balanced in terms of player levels by having several different "always on" battlegrounds depending upon player level brackets (something like 15-30, 31-45, 46-60, etc) so that there would be no 100s running around battlegrounds one shotting 30s.

I Played a game that had a feature like that. It was fun but some people just stayed in the lower lvl brackets with tricked out gear which made it a lil' unfair for the other low lvls. Only reason I suggested an "Abyss" feature would be available to higher lvls only is that it gives the low and mid lvl players something to look forward too and give them a little extra motivation for lvling. Plus I think that if most people get a character that they care about to 90+ their gonna deck it out a bit. That way that can at least do some damage rather than say a lvl.30-40 arena where 1 person has insane gear and most of the other people are using quest rewards.
    Immunity to logic is my greatest strength.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What i do :

Retire high lv > new character > lv up lv up > retire high lv > new character > lv up lv up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...