Lol @ Kylin

13»

Comments

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010

On a side note, i heard that tekk and xulin asked antimatter to force log jlung and strip his gear and ruin his account basically. Really classy - but whatever it takes to win right?

You actually believe that IF they said that, they were serious?

And here I thought you were a pretty smart guy...b:sad
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You actually believe that IF they said that, they were serious?

And here I thought you were a pretty smart guy...b:sad

why wouldnt i think that - from what i know of tekk - he could have some moral filter issues...and i dont know xulin - plus ive heard other stuff that wouldnt make me doubt this so...yea...if you would keep an open mind i might think u were a pretty smart guy

ur guild might not be all peaches and cream super heroes like u think it is b:cute
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    why wouldnt i think that - from what i know of tekk - he could have some moral filter issues...and i dont know xulin - plus ive heard other stuff that wouldnt make me doubt this so...yea...if you would keep an open mind i might think u were a pretty smart guy

ur guild might not be all peaches and cream super heroes like u think it is b:cute

If we wanted ruin Zulu we would just login to peoples accounts we have access to and do it that way. If you believe anything Anti-matter says then your just as gullible as we were for sometime. You dont see us using a program to spam 30 trades in 2 secs, you don't see us logging into a cata barbs account and force logging him 10 or so times in a tw. You dont see us going to your vent 5 mins after a tw starts and bringing down the vent. Want my list to keep going becuase theres definitely more. Just play the game w/o the bs. It's all we want and its all 85% of you guys want.
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Curses i used to have respect for you but seeing as how you're such a child that's gone. I openly admitted to you that you impressed me with your skills and you were probably a better archer than me. I give credit where its due but I realize with how many A-Holes there are on the server I can't expect the same. Honestly I wouldn't QQ about having rank 8 +8. With weapon refined that high and you having like 1.5k hp more than me its still a coin toss who beats who 1v1. You probably are a better acher than me. But that's not best decided in 1v1. I'm sure your heavily edited video will highlight all of your deeply cherished kills on me and not show a single of the many kills i had on you as well but whatever. There's no point in arguing with you scrubs so this will be my last post. I really could care less if you guys keep talking about how much I suck or whatever. I play this game for fun and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If we wanted ruin Zulu we would just login to peoples accounts we have access to and do it that way. If you believe anything Anti-matter says then your just as gullible as we were for sometime. You dont see us using a program to spam 30 trades in 2 secs, you don't see us logging into a cata barbs account and force logging him 10 or so times in a tw. You dont see us going to your vent 5 mins after a tw starts and bringing down the vent. Want my list to keep going becuase theres definitely more. Just play the game w/o the bs. It's all we want and its all 85% of you guys want.

Its not a program thats spamming the trade, its spamming a hotkey for trade. I've gotten spam trades last few TW's from Kylin but its sall good baby baby.

And I don't know which cata barb your talking about thats being force logged; that shouldn't happen. On the other hand, its partially the cata barbs fault for giving out their account info's to morons.

I also have a server log that somebody was trying to crash our vent 3 weeks ago during a TW. Too bad our vent is not crashable.

My point is theres always re.tards in each guild that fcks around unbeknown-est to the leadership.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Honestly I wouldn't QQ about having rank 8 +8. With weapon refined that high and you having like 1.5k hp more than me its still a coin toss who beats who 1v1. You probably are a better acher than me. But that's not best decided in 1v1.

Seriously? A coin toss between a +12 double recasted archer vs a +8 rank 8 archer with 1.5k more hp? Cerealllly?
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Curses i used to have respect for you but seeing as how you're such a child that's gone. I openly admitted to you that you impressed me with your skills and you were probably a better archer than me. I give credit where its due but I realize with how many A-Holes there are on the server I can't expect the same. Honestly I wouldn't QQ about having rank 8 +8. With weapon refined that high and you having like 1.5k hp more than me its still a coin toss who beats who 1v1. You probably are a better acher than me. But that's not best decided in 1v1. I'm sure your heavily edited video will highlight all of your deeply cherished kills on me and not show a single of the many kills i had on you as well but whatever. There's no point in arguing with you scrubs so this will be my last post. I really could care less if you guys keep talking about how much I suck or whatever. I play this game for fun and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me.

I lost respect for you a long time ago with your random rage pm's. Clearly u dont only play for fun or these little things wouldnt have bothered u. And yes..that is exactly what my video is....if ur going to call me f*cking garbage then id like to prove otherwise. I dont QQ about have a +7 or +8 r8 bow cuz i still get the same job done as ur +10, 11 and 12 archers. I just do it with the same damage as a +10 lunar bow instead.

Dont act like ur not an instigator and ur this chilled out dude with care free attitude...cuz i call ur bluff b:thanks I Call it ALLLL DAY BABY
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    oh and i think you killed me twice maybe 3 times for the whole tw - atleast one of which was from a triple spark...but credit where credit is due...you crit hard ...but we pretty effectively were able to hold down kylins archers last night with a change in strategy that worked well. They werent able to go on as many killing sprees as they normally do
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    chill dude and go upload that video this year
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    chill dude and go upload that video this year

Do you mean the video that was uploaded and posted before you made that stupid comment?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did Curses give his account info to his 13 year old brother? stop raging dude, jesus.....zulu members are supposed to brush everything off, not be afraid of nothing, model citizens by day, slaying vigilantes by night. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you mean by posting that comment after reading like 3 pages of this thread and visiting kitchen? right, get your stupid tail out zzz
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Did Curses give his account info to his 13 year old brother? stop raging dude, jesus.....zulu members are supposed to brush everything off, not be afraid of nothing, model citizens by day, slaying vigilantes by night. lol

you only think im raging D:

we're laughing at this as im responding

and i dont think i'll take my anti-rage advice from taboo
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    oh look guys, hes laughing! yay, such a bad ****.....that a boy, makin zulu proud. Keep ragin, then realize you are looking like an idiot so you come back with a "im really just laughing at this" comment, like all the cool kids do. I for one am very impressed. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    oh look guys, hes laughing! yay, such a bad ****.....that a boy, makin zulu proud. Keep ragin, then realize you are looking like an idiot so you come back with a "im really just laughing at this" comment, like all the cool kids do. I for one am very impressed. b:chuckle

laughter is good, it can add years to ur life - again what do i have to rage about? things are going pretty well. Silly squeeks.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    I see they let you into the zulu "how to respond to trolling" thread. You are growing up to be big and strong, my young rager. I look forward to reading your future temper tantrums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i cant believe some of you guys are 18 or 20+ year olds fighting for stupid reasons:/ go outside do something fun and come back play PWI have fun...who the hell cares if you're best geared archer or not... ._.
    you guys look like little kids fighting for a toy...
    yes i do expect some of you to reply to me or maybe not,who cares? :OOOb:shocked
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i cant believe some of you guys are 18 or 20+ year olds fighting for stupid reasons:/ go outside do something fun and come back play PWI have fun...who the hell cares if you're best geared archer or not... ._.
    you guys look like little kids fighting for a toy...
    yes i do expect some of you to reply to me or maybe not,who cares? :OOOb:shocked

HEY!!! Dont ruin our entertainment! b:angry Tbh, Curses does seem like a 13 year old in his last posts...
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    i Cant Believe Some Of You Guys Are 18 Or 20+ Year Olds Fighting For Stupid Reasons:/ Go Outside Do Something Fun And Come Back Play Pwi Have Fun...who The Hell Cares If You're Best Geared Archer Or Not... ._.
    You Guys Look Like Little Kids Fighting For A Toy...
    Yes I Do Expect Some Of You To Reply To Me Or Maybe Not,who Cares? :ooob:shocked

But Its My Toy - I Had It First - I Only Put It Down For A Minute But I Wanted To Play With It Again
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    HEY!!! Dont ruin our entertainment! b:angry Tbh, Curses does seem like a 13 year old in his last posts...

Whats wrong with being 13?
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    my last post wasnt for curses it was for everyone fighting for stupid reasons lol ;o
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    my last post wasnt for curses it was for everyone fighting for stupid reasons lol ;o

I thought we were just sparking hella rivalry...not fighting D:

ppl dont do something over and over if they dont get some kind of enjoyment out of it

It's all fun for me b:dirty
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I thought we were just sparking hella rivalry...not fighting D:

ppl dont do something over and over if they dont get some kind of enjoyment out of it

It's all fun for me b:dirty

all i got was "**** im gonna sell you my lunar bow" b:pleased
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Not my guild.

I quit cos I can't stand TW any longer, mainly cos playing a veno in TW is BORING, but also cos I've been doing TW since the first few moinths of this server and I refuse to do two 3 hour TWs every weekend anymore.

Plus for a variety of other reasons, which include my KNOWING KY isn't all peaches and cream super heroes, just like Zulu isn't.

But back to the topic of your post: You are really gullible if you think that sht was for serious.