Lol @ Kylin

Shadowdolll - Harshlands
Shadowdolll - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=15&u=15254882

hey lady gaga is at south arch bank right now fyi, shes waiting for you guys so you guys can update your "Zulu Member Gears" spreadsheet.b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
Post edited by Shadowdolll - Harshlands on

Comments

• BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Omd!

So many spies!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowdolll - Harshlands
    Shadowdolll - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kylin got spies too in zulu with zulu forum access. Difference between zulu forums and kylin forums is that kylin has pretty **** funny pointless stuff in there forums which is worth it to show everybody. b:victory
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Were making pwi baseball cards. To bad yours won't be worth anything : (
    edited July 2010
    Bahahahahahah

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    hey lady gaga is at south arch bank right now fyi, shes waiting for you guys so you guys can update your "Zulu Member Gears" spreadsheet.b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    Emergency server maintenance tonight from:

10:00pm PDT until 12:00am PDT

LADYxGAGA is so pro she can be afk @ south arch bank while maint is going on!!!!

*quickly adds to spreadsheet*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    probable the best thread i have seen in a while.
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    were Making Pwi Baseball Cards. To Bad Yours Won't Be Worth Anything : (

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Were making pwi baseball cards. To bad yours won't be worth anything : (

guess they do only make collectibles of the winners
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am still the only PWI player with his own trading card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    As you should all know, its currently possible to get +30 attack level charms ( see http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=69421 for details, make sure you get it!!!).

These charms make a big impact in TW as they have NOT also released +30 defence level charms. This means cata barbs will be taking more dmg, and surviving for less time, focus fire on targets such as cata clerics will result in them dying far faster, and then cata barbs living even less time, and doing less dmg to towers/HQ. The good news is it makes defence easyer, the bad news is it has the same effect on our attack as Kylin's. This means where likely to be having long TWs, so make sure you have plently of charms, TW pots, event pots (including "treats" from jolly jones 500HP/500MP recovery), attack/defence charms etc. (Charms are currently on sale, i seriously advise stocking up now, if you can afford it charge some zhen, its not alot of money to most people and your save alot of coin in the future, if not try to get as many as you can while there cheap, its likely most people will use more than 1, as your be dying more often with the increased attack level, your use large chunks of charm).

In the TW, taking out DDs will become a big factor, they have a number of rank 8 and +10 or higher geared DDs, making sure to bring them down fast will be more important than ever as with 30% more dmg there is a good chance they will be 1/2 shotting many people. TW pots and Genie skills will become more important than ever aswell, damage reduction, damage imunity etc will be very important. Still focusing there cata and clerics will be a top priority, im just saying DDs will be more important than normal, squad leaders should know there big hitters and should be calling them as targets.

To our DDs, BE BRAVE! lol, your gona get alot more focus than most of you will be used too, its likely KY will be getting a similar message to this themselves, there be focusing our DDs more than usual, dont be discouraged, you will no doubt die more than normal, but be prepared for it, play defencivly, dont get yourself into situations where you go up against 5 of them and get peaced before you even get a skill off, attack with your squad, defend each other, for example if you see an archer attacking one of our wiz switch targets and stun/sleep/seal them, this could give the wiz a chance to get out of range and DD on someone else. (side note, AD is amazing defenceive skill in TW, popping one to save a squad mate is one of the best moves i have seen in TW).

Stuns, sleep, seal etc will also be hugely important, stopping them from dealing damage is vital. Trying to chain stun's is something i know many people are good at in Zulu, but it will be more important than ever with this increase to attack level. Dont waste your skills when they have anti stun up (buff icon looks like a little wing) go for the kill and save them and be ready to strike as the effect wears off. Chaining stuns from ranged classes will be important so our BMs can get in close join the stun chains and drop them fast.

If i was calling the shots for Kylin i would probably go for a huge zerg at the start, without a very big push with lots of DDs it will be impossible for them to win (they would have to stop our DDs from killing there cata, normal attack squads wont cut it) so be expecting to be fighting right out the gate, i noticed in the passed people still getting chi of tele pillar's as there initial attack (BMs to stun and DG) reaches our towers, getting chi is obviously important, but these DGs will likely kill alot of squishys, making our starting defence weaker, make sure too look towards there towers in the air for the incoming BMs, hit them with stuns so they go down without doing any damage, which weakens there attack before the main force is even on us.

I would expect them to try for alot of big pushes, there never win with small attack teams, hopefully we can work this to our advantage, our defence should be more then enough to deal with them, just keep your whit's about you, look out for important DD's, anyone channeling ultimates (espeicaly wiz ulti's and archers barrage), remember to chain stuns on there big hitters, dont forget your apoth pots and genie skills to up your defence and help you survive longer, make sure your leaving our HQ with both cleric and barb buffs, and keep your squads buffed up too, the bonus damage from the attack charms will mean you can focus more on staying alive, which in a war like this will be more important than ever.

If i have missed anything out or said something that you disagree with please do post, i dont want to be the reason for bad infomation , im basing this on my experince of things like attack charms in this game and others, hope this helps, lets have a good war 2night, be prepared!!

Elednor

heres some ppl they will focus on

(gona make a mini list of DDs to look out for as i have a few mins before going back to work)

Edit: Adding other vital targets and general info.

Wizards:

XuLin - Rank 8 (lowering his P def works wonders, tangeling mire for example)

DDesire - Rank 8 (same as Xulin)

Froan_PL - (spent wrong i think someone correct ) (changed it for you - acrelar)

Archers:

Thailer - Rank 8 (at last check not propperly sharded so defence not too OP)

Stayne - +10 lunar (one of there best PvPers, appart from bow not that amazing gear atm)

Embustero - +10 Nirvana (in squad with stayne and Frolan)

Nospheratu - +11 Lunar (not great defence but will be hitting hard)

Kraken - Refine unkown Lunar

bloo_eyes - High refine Nirvana (impressive gear, not that great of a defencive player tho, possibly in squad with thailer, unconfirmed)

Sins:

Purehate - +10 nirvana? (If your tabbing targets and see him stun and then kill fast, he goes down quick but will only leave stealth when hes near sure of a kill and escape)

SnowBlade? - +10 first recast? (Din's sin? Dont know much but hear he hits hard)

Clerics:

DDing clerics:

BigDin - Nice gear, dont know wep, heavy hitter, belive hes in XuLins squad.

TeiSha (i think thats the right one...all sound the same) - Great defence have seen them take up offencive attacking roles at times.

Cata clerics:

SioChan - +10 all gear, Full HH99, alot of HP but low Pdef, also poor at kiting, good target for archers to focus on.

TiaShang- Nirvana recast gear? Soild defence, for archers hit him with a Metal def debuff incase he shells, try to get a pdef debuff on him if your genie has one.

TeiSha - See above

~ Cant remember the name of the other major one? ~

Epyx (something) - Seen them running with cata, possibly tabbo's cleric as used to run with GoScrew.

~~ KY's support clerics will also support the cata clerics, so make sure your killing all the clerics you can. ~~

Support clerics:

MyGliss (spelt wrong) - Cleric for Stayne, Embustero, FrolanPL, ScarletSkies, Barb_nico

kas (something, cant remmeber full name) - Someone recently mentioned him upping his gear? Unconfirmed. Cleric for thailer and possibly bloo_eyes.

Will add more if i get more info.

Veno's:

Dont really know much about there veno's, if anyone can think of any add them.

Deserie - get on youtube by killing this one dont know alot, good defence if i remember right.

ScarletSkies - Veno in Stayne/embustero's squad. Pretty good all round, will be purging targets for stayne, embustero and frolan, stays mainly in fox form.

Psy:

As far as i know they have no OP psy currently.

I think there buffing there cata with Psy buffs which return damage, unconfirmed.

Blademasters:

Most of there BMs are nothing special, fairly average, if someone can think of anyone add it.

~ Be watching them all tho, DG with +30 attack level DDs attacking over it will be very OP, bring them down before they get it off. ~

~ They have alot of BMs just using axes from what i have seen, this means there be stunning alot, so if your a ranged class keep off the lanes to avoid this. ~

I think tekk's BM is on the same account as tekk so wont be in TW?

Barbs:

Cata barbs:

Stun lock them all!! Make sure the cata clerics are down ASAP.

Tekkblade - OP **** barb, all know who he is, 38-40k HP? High defence, Full Nirvana gear. Slam the debuffs on him, focus fire when Nurfed calls him as a target, same as all the other cata.

Tabbo - Forum troll but ya hes a pretty good puller, likes to ninja the side of lane C, keep a eye over there for him.

RigaMortiZ - Imo KYs most taticaly skilled puller, good all round, Nirvana gear +4 - +6 i belive.

Bain - Leads KYs attack? Similar gear to Riga.

DD barbs:

Wolfo - (or wolfio?) +10 GX, hits hard often, as a Barb harder than most to bring down.

barb_nico - With Stayne's squad. Good barb, likes to perd often so keep a eye on him if he gets close. No OP wep refines but in a important squad to bring down and a pretty good barb, 20k HP.

Please add to this list if you can think of anyone, i gota work, il try and update it off my phone if i get as chance.

What is the difference between this thread and our spreadsheet?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=15&u=15254882

Hmmm, you should not need to worried because of this ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Damn, I advised to make list like this...but not much happened...but at least Zulu did ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Both guilds need to cut the childish BS and just TW.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2010

LOL Holy ****. I must start reading at least my own guild forumz. LOLOL I did not know there was such a list.

xD Almost as hysterical as the KY spreadsheet. HAHAHAHAHA

The amount of effort of both things are quite a lot, but come on, now Malilizi is not the only person known by taking this game serious enough to do that much work with spreadsheets.
  • LezardVaeth - Harshlands4
    LezardVaeth - Harshlands4 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I thought only Zulu was capable of spying and stuff.

I guess BelleFemme just proved every1 the opposite.

I think it was KY idea to crash vent, cause they have been proxying and trying to log in with different IPs in Zulu vent lmao good try
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010

The difference is that alot of the information in zulu's list is wrong, along with the fact that half the people mentioned arent even in kylin anymore or have stopped coming to TW. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Seriously, this is a perfect example of why I stopped doing TW.

All this **** is taking the fun out of it, IMO.

Anyone that pays semi-decent attention to the other players in the game KNOW who has good gear and who doesn't. No ridiculous lists or spreadsheets needed.

And spying? It happens on every server in every large guild. Stop posting BS about it on forums and WC and get over it.

Play the game for fun like it's supposed to be played.
    edited July 2010
    Akshually, I pulled that thread out of the super secret Kylin section that someone else took from Zulu forums.

But shhhhhh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Btw....i laughed so hard when i got down to my name and being a forum troll was mentioned lmao. "careful guys, dont say taboo is good and dont do anything dumb against him.....it may end up on the officials! oh noes."

I like how any members of the opposing faction that use the officials automatically become the worst players in their respective guild.....coincidence? not likely, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Damn, I advised to make list like this...but not much happened...but at least Zulu did ^^

this coming from a non factor who follows thailer idea of "HP is overrated for archers, attack lvl shards FTW because LA is sucha balanced armor with awesome defense" b:victory
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this coming from a non factor who follows thailer idea of "HP is overrated for archers, attack lvl shards FTW because LA is sucha balanced armor with awesome defense" b:victory

And you're such a factor and have so much balls that you're posting on an alt. Grow up seriously. So no one's allowed to have an opinion unless they have +10 or higher refine somewhere? You're an idiot. Please do the world a favor and never have children.
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The guy who +1s a bow with a 12 star orb calling someone else an idiot :o

The world is changing
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010

The world is changing

Yea and spending > $500 on pixels is absolute genius too but mistakes happen.
    edited July 2010

The world is changing

don't forget he accuses others of having low IQ b:laugh

EDIT: This is my main btw o.o
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010

The world is changing

Iffy stop posting, soon you will be the worst veno in zulu. Nvm, you already are. No other zuku venos post here. ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Iffy stop posting, soon you will be the worst veno in zulu. Nvm, you already are. No other zuku venos post here. ;p

huh? 567890
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Taboo you nab im a barb!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Taboo you nab im a barb!

remmeber our 1x duel outside west gate? lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffybear - Harshlands