• Squeakytoy - Heavens Tear
    Squeakytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I love how ppl Post on Alts lol that takes big testies

lol alt post. b:bye
  • Nomnomvore - Heavens Tear
    Nomnomvore - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well i give them a little credit for not adding them the day after taking out the other packs like usual.
    Wish they would add fun things instead of trying to suck the players dry for every scent. Perhaps fix some bugs.
    "Be thou for the people"
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol alt post. b:bye

Level 97 veno from Dreamweaver b:bye

At least try to hide it if that's your intention....if not I have no idea why not just post on main b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Jtune - Heavens Tear
    Jtune - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    much longer? im bad with time zones
  • ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver
    ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    im so bored Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear
    Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Put your left foot in, put your left foot out, put your left foot in and you shake it all about.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    much longer? im bad with time zones

O.o

Just count 2 hrs from shutdown....
    I'm pretty sure hiding wasn't my intention. b:lipcurl

;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Level 97 veno from Dreamweaver b:bye

At least try to hide it if that's your intention....if not I have no idea why not just post on main b:surrender

I'm pretty sure hiding wasn't my intention. b:lipcurl
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol Disco Disco!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jtune - Heavens Tear
    Jtune - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    would if i knew when shut down was i was on world of ******** doing my dailys <.<
  • Atem - Harshlands
    Atem - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    O.o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOb:sad
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    2 hours to add in 2 things to the boutique (which doesn't need a shutdown to do) LOLERCAUST
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    would if i knew when shut down was i was on world of ******** doing my dailys <.<

Time Zone Converter by Google Search

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So How bout those ummmm..... Barbs arnt they just the best lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I like how it's all those high levels 100+ who claim that PWI sucks, and that the game is lame, or that it's boring, or that it's a fail MMORPG, hehe. They did play/enjoy it enough to make it to lev 100, must have spent loads of rl $$$ too, esp the oracle/hyper babies. Seems they just don't want anyone else to enjoy this game. Whatever.

About the packs, I remember right after maintenance, lots of people were complaining about the absence of packs for the second week in a row, because many mostly use them to get:

- food (thereby stretching the precious charms, or being able to go without charms)

- other items they can't get any other way except buying at ridiculous prices from catshops.

Now that PWI is doing an emergency maintenance to put them back in, more QQ'ing from those who benefit from said packs.

Don't you know you sound like a bunch of spoiled brats and in the end, you've become so predictably boring, whatever PWI does, we will find you QQ'ing everywhere, in WC and in forums. But guess who's laughing all the way to the bank, seeing thousands of teles wasted on WC just to QQ about the "economy" and everything else.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    2 hours to add in 2 things to the boutique (which doesn't need a shutdown to do) LOLERCAUST

Apparently, changing the price of one boutique item requires the entire server to be shut down for 2 hours.

Oh, and tiger packs....yay b:infuriated
  • ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary
    ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No matter how far you go, there you are.b:beatup
  • Atem - Harshlands
    Atem - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    apparently, Changing The Price Of One Boutique Item Requires The Entire Server To Be Shut Down For 2 Hours.

Oh, And Tiger Packs....yay B:infuriated

They Are Killing Duke Ftw
  • akakun
    akakun Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    maybe they are just short handed and they gotta do alot to change something small, it happens =). but it still sucks waiting to play..... b:sad
  • ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver
    ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Someone keep me company im bored T.T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    #15 Today, 09:34 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Okeano - Harshlands
    "Hmm this thread is closed, let me make another one like it." Money hungry? No one's forcing you to charge money. I'm sitting with 225 gold ready to go for the packs, without charging anything when I started this server.

On the other hand, do you know how much money it takes to keep servers of these size running? Not to mention the salary of the techs and other staffs.

This is somewhat avoiding what the OP was stating. Firstly, I want to say that the game "can" be played freely. Yes, it can be done and many have shown they have in the past. The issue at hand is the GMs/Devs are all basically ruins the game.

1.) Making money now is limited. Farming mats = no. Farming herbs = no. Grinding thanks to the DQ drop = no. Farming TT = no. Here's what you can do:
    -Farm TT 3-3 for gold mats
    -Farm Nirvana and sell/split
    -Merchant
    Thats it. You can thank the 2x drops, crazy exp wh0res who have all reached lvl 100 thanks to BH/Hyper/Oracles, etc.

2.) Throughout PWI's history, PWE's management of the game itself has shown they just don't give a damn. You find a bug, make a post, it's locked. You have any issue with anything basically, make a post and it gets locked. Send a ticket - 1 1/2 weeks later get an automated response saying "Thanks, we're working on it". Rankings = incomplete for how long? But their working on it. Patch notes are incomplete, etc, bring it up - get locked.

3.) The CM (Community manager) as well as the mods lock nearly everything and ignore all issues. Packs we're brought up as an issue as soon as they came out as Anni packs w/ over 100 page thread. Yet, here they w/ a different name.

4.) Yes the server's cost money. No ****, that's a no brainer. Nearly everything in life costs money. Any "normal" MMORPG that is "Free to play" has a cashshop, which they weekly put things on sale. Now, in PWI when issues arise like bugs caused from the previous patch, or even the Auction House being down, they don't give a damn. It gets fixed a week later in the next patch, which ONLY has that as being a fix - nothing else is generally in the patch. However, when they "forget" a Cashshop item in the Boutique, everything goes in complete lockdown, and emergency server maintenance must happen.

5.) The packs suck ****, and everyone knows it. However, now with out them the in-game economy falls apart. Teles shoot to 25k within' the month of not having them, shards up in price like crazy, and that awesome end-game gear - shoots up in price. So now the in-game economy is SoL. Keep packs = More QQ, the in-game economy is still fauked w/ high gold prices (Granite gold prices will never reach less than 200k due to p-hammers). Take packs away = More QQ, no one can afford teles, shards, and that end-game gear is damn expensive.

Conclusion:

The game's developers are completely out of touch with the game's economy, and just in general - the game. All the developers, marketing teams, etc care for is that green money. They don't care about the "average player". They don't care about the paying players. All they want is for you and me to spend lots of cash on this broken game. Why do I still play? I have many many friends, and I run my own faction. I don't charge zen anymore (Spent a good $300 before when I trusted this company). I now leech off the server's bandwidth, QQ on the forums, and hope for better days to fall upon this now craptastic game.
  • Lillythorn - Raging Tide
    Lillythorn - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Stupid maintenance...didn't they do maintenance just 2 days ago?
  • MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur
    MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    akakun wrote: »
    maybe they are just short handed and they gotta do alot to change something small, it happens =). but it still sucks waiting to play..... b:sad

PROBLEM... they add stuff to the boutique week after week... often times with NO Shut-Down... certainly not in "EMERGENCY" status...

this is a complete... "excuse me we need to update the game client version by 1... kthnxbai"
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Tiger packs this week, original anni's next month, no joke

http://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:PWRD
  • Lillythorn - Raging Tide
    Lillythorn - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    updating now...should be good to go
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    I like how it's all those high levels 100+ who claim that PWI sucks, and that the game is lame, or that it's boring, or that it's a fail MMORPG, hehe. They did play/enjoy it enough to make it to lev 100, must have spent loads of rl $$$ too, esp the oracle/hyper babies. Seems they just don't want anyone else to enjoy this game. Whatever. For those that have been around awhile and see how things are now = Game is easy. No one quests and noobs are born of oracles, bhs, etc. Also, just because some of us made it to our levels, does not mean we spent a **** ton of $$ on this game...your assuming. I for one have done every single quest minus one in heaven and some tailoring and bh's. Some of us just think that people rush to level and then complain because the game is boring when they missed about 95% of it through the "easy way" of leveling.

About the packs, I remember right after maintenance, lots of people were complaining about the absence of packs for the second week in a row, because many mostly use them to get:

- food (thereby stretching the precious charms, or being able to go without charms)

- other items they can't get any other way except buying at ridiculous prices from catshops.

Now that PWI is doing an emergency maintenance to put them back in, more QQ'ing from those who benefit from said packs. The "qq" imo is more because they are doing this with dragon orbs and those of us that buy gold from the ah are effected and it sucks. Also, we all knew about the dragon orb 10 packs but they couls have waited...THEN they throw in the Tiger packs randomly (as it seems to many). I for one have NO issue with the packs but have an issue with them coming at the same time as the orbs and randomly. They could have just waited until Tuesday when everyone expected the 10 packs to be brought out.

Don't you know you sound like a bunch of spoiled brats and in the end, you've become so predictably boring, whatever PWI does, we will find you QQ'ing everywhere, in WC and in forums. But guess who's laughing all the way to the bank, seeing thousands of teles wasted on WC just to QQ about the "economy" and everything else.

b:chuckle

Not arguing...just wanted to give you a different view since you seem to think that ALL of us are the way you described.

Oh....they are putting in Duke Shouts again....that too could not have waited?

*shrugs* I will just keep on farming. I have a few goals...and this weekend will give an edge (even though still not thrilled about 2x drops...might as well take advantage since it is there).b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is somewhat avoiding what the OP was stating. Firstly, I want to say that the game "can" be played freely. Yes, it can be done and many have shown they have in the past. The issue at hand is the GMs/Devs are all basically ruins the game.

1.) Making money now is limited. Farming mats = no. Farming herbs = no. Grinding thanks to the DQ drop = no. Farming TT = no. Here's what you can do:
    -Merchant
    Thats it. You can thank the 2x drops, crazy exp wh0res who have all reached lvl 100 thanks to BH/Hyper/Oracles, etc.

2.) Throughout PWI's history, PWE's management of the game itself has shown they just don't give a damn. You find a bug, make a post, it's locked. You have any issue with anything basically, make a post and it gets locked. Send a ticket - 1 1/2 weeks later get an automated response saying "Thanks, we're working on it". Rankings = incomplete for how long? But their working on it. Patch notes are incomplete, etc, bring it up - get locked.

3.) The CM (Community manager) as well as the mods lock nearly everything and ignore all issues. Packs we're brought up as an issue as soon as they came out as Anni packs w/ over 100 page thread. Yet, here they w/ a different name.

4.) Yes the server's cost money. No ****, that's a no brainer. Nearly everything in life costs money. Any "normal" MMORPG that is "Free to play" has a cashshop, which they weekly put things on sale. Now, in PWI when issues arise like bugs caused from the previous patch, or even the Auction House being down, they don't give a damn. It gets fixed a week later in the next patch, which ONLY has that as being a fix - nothing else is generally in the patch. However, when they "forget" a Cashshop item in the Boutique, everything goes in complete lockdown, and emergency server maintenance must happen.

5.) The packs suck ****, and everyone knows it. However, now with out them the in-game economy falls apart. Teles shoot to 25k within' the month of not having them, shards up in price like crazy, and that awesome end-game gear - shoots up in price. So now the in-game economy is SoL. Keep packs = More QQ, the in-game economy is still fauked w/ high gold prices (Granite gold prices will never reach less than 200k due to p-hammers). Take packs away = More QQ, no one can afford teles, shards, and that end-game gear is damn expensive.

Conclusion:

The game's developers are completely out of touch with the game's economy, and just in general - the game. All the developers, marketing teams, etc care for is that green money. They don't care about the "average player". They don't care about the paying players. All they want is for you and me to spend lots of cash on this broken game. Why do I still play? I have many many friends, and I run my own faction. I don't charge zen anymore (Spent a good $300 before when I trusted this company). I now leech off the server's bandwidth, QQ on the forums, and hope for better days to fall upon this now craptastic game.

Do you realize that the devs who fixes the **** is in CHINA and it take some time to forward the message over, and have them fix it? And it's not a must that the devs will obey PWE.

Shards up like crazy? Where you even here before the packs? Each imac shard was 3 mil each back then.
  • Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I just got off of work and had planned on grinding and doing some quests for a couple hours before I need to go to work again.

Props on your timing fks.
  • Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear
    Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Stupid maintenance...didn't they do maintenance just 2 days ago?

Stupid people... Notice how it says "Emergency" lol

they needs m0ar monay
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    O.o

;)

-Merchant

Conclusion:

only $20 on a marriage pack, 20k hp in tiger. :))

Farming nirvana for coins is still an option for now, but that will start to go like TT soon enough. :(
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
This discussion has been closed.