[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    only $20 on a marriage pack, 20k hp in tiger. :))

Farming nirvana for coins is still an option for now, but that will start to go like TT soon enough. :(

And when it does, I will be poised to get myself a full set of armor and a weapon. b:victory

Provided I don't move on to something else first.
    edited July 2010
    can I squeeze you? b:chuckle

No. b:scorn
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Making money is very limited now. Nirvana and TT 3-2 and 3-3 are the money makers...if you have a good run.

Nien Event is also very good money...but you must make Top 5 to reap the rewards...and sadly, not everyone can do it.

I've been told that the Nien Rewards packs have been nerfed of the Ecstasy and Excitement Card % rates....which I find completely dumb....but who knows, they could be right.

Main point is....you charge zen or merch for money....if you cant do that.....leave the game now.

Farming TT/Nirvana can be nice money...but its luck-base in a sense, unless you do multiple runs daily.

If HT got a 2x drop event for atleast a week or more, Uncannys will drop to 300K if not less....

Yes, our economy has been screwed over soo bad, but one must adapt to it sadly.

Lets see how this year ends....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Do you realize that the devs who fixes the **** is in CHINA and it take some time to forward the message over, and have them fix it? And it's not a must that the devs will obey PWE.

Shards up like crazy? Where you even here before the packs? Each imac shard was 3 mil each back then.

1.) Again, a no-brainer - the devs are in China (PW-CN). Issues just don't get fixed - at all. New content is added w/ bugs, bugs just aren't delt with. Communication with our Community Manager about issues results in topics being locked, or as in the case of "DQ Price Compensation", nothing happening. Forward messages over? Do you even remember the Anni pack thread? Over 100 pages of people angrily expressing themselves over the matter. Where did this get them? It was sticked by eatwithspoons and if it was ever forwarded to China - they don't care.

2.) Yep shards up in price like crazy. Let me explain this for ya. With packs out - tokens are cheaper. While packs are out, shards sell pretty cheap. When packs go away, shards (Flawless btw), go up in price. Naturally without packs, after time the amount of Tokens in the economy dissipates. As this process happens, the token's prices rise greatly. As time passes, the shards go up in price. What I was specifically talking about, is with packs = more QQ, still issues. Without packs = still QQ, but higher prices = game economy fauked.

I don't know how else to explain this. I can make a video if you'd like?
    edited July 2010
    Uncannies are still 650k on Dreamweaver. I'm hoping they start to drop in price so I can afford to make some of that sweet armor. b:dirty
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Making money is very limited now. Nirvana and TT 3-2 and 3-3 are the money makers...if you have a good run.

Nien Event is also very good money...but you must make Top 5 to reap the rewards...and sadly, not everyone can do it.

I've been told that the Nien Rewards packs have been nerfed of the Ecstasy and Excitement Card % rates....which I find completely dumb....but who knows, they could be right.

Main point is....you charge zen or merch for money....if you cant do that.....leave the game now.

Farming TT/Nirvana can be nice money...but its luck-base in a sense, unless you do multiple runs daily.

If HT got a 2x drop event for atleast a week or more, Uncannys will drop to 300K if not less....

Yes, our economy has been screwed over soo bad, but one must adapt to it sadly.

Lets see how this year ends....

Of course you'll need to adapt. Isn't it the same with RL? You can't execpt the same methods (of making money, pking) to work over and over again.
  • Jtune - Heavens Tear
    Jtune - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    server up............................
  • CamilleB - Harshlands
    CamilleB - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:sad Really disappointed with pwi..was gone six months..this game should have gotten better...not worse. If not for my faction and friends and my love of pking nubs who QQ i would seriously consider leaving PWI...but I won't...I'll just sit here like the loyal little puppy I am, lip quivering at the MODs/Devs, hoping they will hand me a treat( fixing the game). Even when they kick me(packs) I'll keep comming back.
    *sigh* O.O that was depressingb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Most people think just because I stay quiet when they QQ at me, that I am afraid. No. The reason? There is no need to say a word, or be afraid. After all, I killed YOU.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Servers are up, thanks for your patience!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • /ssassinX - Dreamweaver
    /ssassinX - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is my play time come one! no more updates... dont be so rude!b:cry
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No. b:scorn

Please b:pleased I won't make you squeak too loud, rubber foxy

JK, hehe... stuffed and rubber animals ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    According to Forbes, PWI was the third top moneymaking online game for 2009, the first two being P2P (not sure about the second one tho) and so far this year, PWI is second.

Why is that? Because it's a good game and we are willing to invest and we still enjoy the game.

So I don't think the QQ'ers in here are really honest. They don't want the packs back because they're making a lot of coins selling the ones they've been stacking for so long, ripping players off with their high prices.

I'd rather buy them from the boutique.
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:sad Really disappointed with pwi..was gone six months..this game should have gotten better...not worse. If not for my faction and friends and my love of pking nubs who QQ i would seriously consider leaving PWI...but I won't...I'll just sit here like the loyal little puppy I am, lip quivering at the MODs/Devs, hoping they will hand me a treat( fixing the game). Even when they kick me(packs) I'll keep comming back.

Don't end depressed nor expect too much. Take it like it comes around. Take a break, don't look at flaws. Enjoy the game more then.
    Please b:pleased I won't make you squeak too loud, rubber foxy

JK, hehe... stuffed and rubber animals ftw

You seem... lively today. Can I bother you in turn? b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    WB Duke, freakin annoying like last time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1.) Again, a no-brainer - the devs are in China (PW-CN). Issues just don't get fixed - at all. New content is added w/ bugs, bugs just aren't delt with. Communication with our Community Manager about issues results in topics being locked, or as in the case of "DQ Price Compensation", nothing happening. Forward messages over? Do you even remember the Anni pack thread? Over 100 pages of people angrily expressing themselves over the matter. Where did this get them? It was sticked by eatwithspoons and if it was ever forwarded to China - they don't care.
    There are topics about the issue and are the ones that are redundant that were locked. I really haven't been bothered looking at the DQ thing. So the price of DQ will be reduced (when?) and lower lvls would have to grind a bit longer to get the same coins if you NPC them. You don't always have to NPC the DQ. As for the anni packs, that's under PWE's control and isn't controlled by PW-CN. But consider you are playing this for free, you can't always expect to get what you want. Don't like how it's run? Go play other P2P games. I use to be like that, getting mad at the packs, getting mad at the genie reset quest leaving w/o warning. But then I realized it makes no difference to the game and if I'm playing for free anyways, might as well adapt and enjoy the game.

2.) Yep shards up in price like crazy. Let me explain this for ya. With packs out - tokens are cheaper. While packs are out, shards sell pretty cheap. When packs go away, shards (Flawless btw), go up in price. Naturally without packs, after time the amount of Tokens in the economy dissipates. As this process happens, the token's prices rise greatly. As time passes, the shards go up in price. What I was specifically talking about, is with packs = more QQ, still issues. Without packs = still QQ, but higher prices = game economy fauked.

I don't know how else to explain this. I can make a video if you'd like?

Like I've said, imacs use to be 3 mil each if you think shards in the periods of no tokens is high like crazy.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    GW fixing duke, there's only been 9 shouts in the 5 min the server's been up so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear
    Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Go outside, get a girlfriend, and quit? lol
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Can some kind person please post a manual. My auto updater doesn't work on the launcher.b:surrender
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    @RedsRose:

Definitely not, I am aware of the old-timers here, as I am one myself. It's the "new" high-levelled players I was addressing. They've been qq'ing their way up ever since they started this game.

Mind you, some of them are only alts so it's a bit hard to tell them apart but I seriously believe that true gamers will remain the same, on main and alts alike.

Well, seems the game is back up. Have fun :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • PosionLove - Harshlands
    PosionLove - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i want to know the exact time of server maintenanceb:surrender
  • Beastress - Harshlands
    Beastress - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:cry why, why why i feel like im stalking pwi when this happends...lolb:dirtyb:kiss
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Originally Posted by Okeano - Harshlands
    Do you realize that the devs who fixes the **** is in CHINA and it take some time to forward the message over, and have them fix it? And it's not a must that the devs will obey PWE.

Shards up like crazy? Where you even here before the packs? Each imac shard was 3 mil each back then.

What are they using telegrams? Holy **** this is 2010..we have freaking video confrencing.
  • CamilleB - Harshlands
    CamilleB - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Go outside, get a girlfriend, and quit? lol[/QUOTE
    I'm a girl, i do have a life.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Most people think just because I stay quiet when they QQ at me, that I am afraid. No. The reason? There is no need to say a word, or be afraid. After all, I killed YOU.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Servers back up folks, now let's all go and hardcore CS QQ- er I mean.. PK!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Dear PWI,

Please stop insulting our intelligence.

eff off,
    Klizz
  • ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary
    ItsMeLouTwo - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yaaay Duke shouts worthless info again!!!

Would be worth it if he shouted out pertinent info I.E. New Day,Races etc. Do we really need to know who got a perfect token?

My enjoyment of this bit of PW lasted all of 30 minutes.
    No matter how far you go, there you are.b:beatup
  • dongtinh
    dongtinh Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    umm... dorbs come in pack of 10 now and are cheaper, less clicking and greater deal, what about ppl that bought those single ones from the first night it was on sale? Are you gonna do something about their gold/orbs lost?
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What are they using telegrams? Holy **** this is 2010..we have freaking video confrencing.

Apparently you have never dealt with programmers.

If the program itself is large, programmers get shielded from people down the hallway. Everything takes testing, and everything takes time, and their managers do not like the consequences when they get interrupted.

And if your program winds up being something non-modular, like a game? Now changing anything breaks everything and some of everything is play balance in obscure situations that no one even realizes need to be tested. And if you have allowed turnover in your programming staff, this problem multiplies and gets worse...
  • StormOfDeath - Sanctuary
    StormOfDeath - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wat I dont get is they would have emergency maintenance for this but wouldnt have it when the untamed level 9 spirit cultivation was bugged :\
This discussion has been closed.