[Emergency Server Maintenance] 7-22-10 [Complete]

Comments

• Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear
    Saint_Kain - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    <--- did his good deed of tele'ing and makin chat room warning ppl that this will happen.

People better not QQ bout being disconnected in TT's or FB or BH
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's 9:49 PM.....I've lost all hope for PWE w/ pack sales in PWI.....so I must now go spend time in other parts of these forums to try and find something to bring back my hope b:sadb:shedtearb:cry
  • Cold_comfort - Heavens Tear
    Cold_comfort - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    more the QQ that LC are losing 2 hrs of 2x thanks to this ****

>_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    it's 3.45 am --- enjoy trolling, gn.

b:bye sleep is for the weak, trolling is for the strong XDb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Come on GMs cant we leave the Packs off for a month to let The Currency reset im really liking the Prices atm Cheap Gold makes everything betterb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:bye sleep is for the weak, trolling is for the strong XDb:victory

And exactly what time is it there? hmm? :p b:victory
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You know you all love them tiger packs b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Did sunshine packs really fail that much? Maybe if you didn't decrease the chance each time you release a new one...
  • Cold_comfort - Heavens Tear
    Cold_comfort - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010

1pm im guessin :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010

almost 12 XD b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You know you all love them tiger packs b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

i like the "tiger" part, tho the "packs" can GTFO -->ijs b:surrender

Btw(again) Egaenil <3 siggy! <3 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Grannus - Harshlands
    Grannus - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Emergency? Since when i...oh never mind. 3.gif

4.gif
  • Selphiiie - Heavens Tear
    Selphiiie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Emergency = that their income rate dropped = no cruise holiday for them in 3 weeks time = staff QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fimbulvtr - Heavens Tear
    Fimbulvtr - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So out of curiosity, other than packs being back. What is being fixed?
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is a massive inconvenience to everyone, I couldve sworn that several GM's said in the past that uploading sales to the boutique does not require for the servers to be shut down, they were able to 'live upload' the code.

And the whole pack thing....its just sad, PWE. You all are addicted to them, and force the addiction on to weak willed individuals who play your game.

You know why people feel attracted to your game in the first place? The graphics, the details, the character customization, the story-line (pre-fish).

This company's greed is clear to everyone. You really should find other ways to raise your public image, not only here, in the community, but also in the gaming world.

Quite simply: your pathetic.

I hope others who are fed up with this company can pull themselves away and let this company simply shut down this game and re-think about how they handled everything.

Enjoy your inflated gold prices and rip-off 2x event, everyone! b:bye
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Selphiiie - Heavens Tear
    Selphiiie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010

you missed out "broken things" too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is a massive inconvenience to everyone, I couldve sworn that several GM's said in the past that uploading sales to the boutique does not require for the servers to be shut down, they were able to 'live upload' the code.

And the whole pack thing....its just sad, PWE. You all are addicted to them, and force the addiction on to weak willed individuals who play your game.

You know why people feel attracted to your game in the first place? The graphics, the details, the character customization, the story-line (pre-fish).

This company's greed is clear to everyone. You really should find other ways to raise your public image, not only here, in the community, but also in the gaming world.

Quite simply: your pathetic.

I hope others who are fed up with this company can pull themselves away and let this company simply shut down this game and re-think about how they handled everything.

I remember this too, I also know this is to cover up for the LIE they told about not being able to adjust the price on 1* orb packs. I knew it was a lie when frankie said it, and I somewhat called him/her out on it about blowing us off. I guess this "emergency pack sale" is supposed to fool everyone? b:angry
    edited July 2010
    Now now everyone.. look on the bright side.. I'm going to buy lots of gold, sell it for coins at a high high price, and then when packs die and gold drops ill rebuy gold and have a lot lot more for next time...

Edited: If everyone seem's so unhappy and untrustworthy of PWE why ya'll keep playin? Just curious :\
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Personally, I think that they are probably replacing hardware. Disk, in particular, have relatively short lifespans, especially when they get used a lot.

(Also, personally, if I were opening packs, I would prefer the item distribution from anniversary packs over that of tiger packs, by a lot. Anniversary packs were easily 10 times better than tiger packs, in my opinion. But people see those tokens and think everything else is the same...)
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yay, token price will drop again.

I hate people selling them for 18-20k each.

11-12k is much better. b:pleased
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you missed out "broken things" too

Things in this game has been broken since it went Open Beta. Which it still is in Open Beta, but it was more acceptable a year ago, when you had the hope that things would get fixed. Now, they only just care about 'text localization', and other bs that doesnt really matter.
    I remember this too, I also know this is to cover up for the LIE they told about not being able to adjust the price on 1* orb packs. I knew it was a lie when frankie said it, and I somewhat called him/her out on it about blowing us off. I guess this "emergency pack sale" is supposed to fool everyone? b:angry

I've noticed that some Mod or GM is following behind you and removing your posts. Isnt it nice to know that you cannot express yourself about the game that you supported? The Game Managers and Developers dont really care about their base, its bad practice for a business to have that type of approach towards their consumer base.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Edited: If everyone seem's so unhappy and untrustworthy of PWE why ya'll keep playin? Just curious :\

The game is good enough to compensate for PWE.

We're starting to reach a turning point though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    its bad practice for a business to have that type of approach towards their consumer base.

The problem is, nobody but the regular forumgoer will ever know and the rest will just happily keep on throwing money at the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yay, token price will drop again.

I hate people selling them for 18-20k each.

11-12k is much better. b:pleased

20K? D:

13K was the highest here on HT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited July 2010
    Well don't play **removed** unless you got a couple grand to spend on buying a level 99 character, full craft, full enchanted armor, and one of their Epic Weapons. or you're just goin to get RPK'd all day.

Compared to **removed**, PWE is a Saint.. I'm not kidding you
  • CRBB - Lost City
    CRBB - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This means 2 hrs of 2x taken away from us b:infuriated i demand an extra day of 2x drop b:dirty
    edited July 2010
    This means 2 hrs of 2x taken away from us b:infuriated i demand an extra day of 2x drop b:dirty

deal-with-it.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    yeah really, get over this lil maint. it's not about that..

Besides- it wont even take the full 2 hours.. Do you yell at yourself for falling asleep?

"Nooo I could of been on PWI! D:"
  • Dire_Straits - Raging Tide
    Dire_Straits - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Pathetic.

If pwi feels that players were craving packs back because of a person making a post some time ago, then realize that in an mmo, out of thousands of players playing, few people will always have their misfortune like this no matter what the situation is.

Out of your continuous sale after sale these past months, I come to believe you only took a break for a week because pack sale might have slowed down considerably. At least it did on its last week on raging tide.

I even believed that at least pwi is releasing new mounts and aerogear in packs. Gone are the days of gm meet to show off upcoming mounts and stuff. This time its not even that, just trying to squeeze out as much as possible. Notice how you don't even mention how long packs will be staying this time in forum post, that its till 11th august.

Gold only increases because players keep buying it. I made quite enough money through merchanting to see that gold increases due to merchants, and the people who are making the most profit are merchants and gold sellers. You could say, 1% of community.

As long as gold buyers are happy, eh pwi ? How much of a serious problem do you need to have emergency maintenance ? It was already announced that 1 star packs will be on sale next week.

This was the first mmo I ever played, I left few times too because it got boring (before pack sale) but still kept coming back as it was fun. Why are you trying on such drastic money making measures ? Are you afraid that pwi will lose its customers anytime soon ? Or is this just following pw china's example for multiple pack sales ? Are they also having sales like us ? Isn't boutique here completely under pwi's control ? Is the gear from packs considered end game gear there too ?
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I love how my thread got locked while there were people posting in it saying
    Seriously people, I've been surfing these forums for four months now and I've heard that phrase any time any amount of criticism is voiced, and yet I've yet to see a single complaint thread locked.

And it got locked. Even without a Mod saying anything on it.

PWE just can't take (well-deserved) criticism and it still refuses to comment on all of its issues.

police-siren-animated.gif

OH NOES PWI ISN'T MAKING MONEY RIGHT THIS SECOND EMERGENCY SALE EMERGENCY PACKS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY!!
This discussion has been closed.