Just go Demon.

Options
13»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You are like a non-troll version of Yulk. You won't need skill books for a while. b:avoid

but...i needs demon bell T.T

*actually leveling now*
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    but...i needs demon bell T.T

*actually leveling now*

Better not let my second BM get to demon before you do. b:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Better not let my second BM get to demon before you do. b:chuckle

b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

but...i are lazy >.<
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shutup and go sage i want cheap demon books

It's very odd; there are way more sage BMs on our server than demon atm, but you can tell by the demand in the economy that Sage Axe skills are way up there, but all other sage skills are worthless.

I don't know if it's just me, but for some reason people on our server pay 35-50M for Sage HF, 25M for Golden Bell, 20M+ for Axe mastery, 15M+ for Drake Bash, 15M+ for Fissure. There must be a reason behind this. They out-value even the Demon Versions of the skill when the demon version is better in comparison. You could probably correlate that most Sages go full Axe build or something, and the demon version of skill books would yield more consistent prices due to more balanced demand for the 4 branches of skills.

I look in AH and see it filled with Sage Pole, Sword, and fist masteries etc for under 2M, etc. But I can't seem to find any of the demon versions of those for under 25M. Even though the sage versions are proclaimed better.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's very odd; there are way more sage BMs on our server than demon atm, but you can tell by the demand in the economy that Sage Axe skills are way up there, but all other sage skills are worthless.

I don't know if it's just me, but for some reason people on our server pay 35-50M for Sage HF, 25M for Golden Bell, 20M+ for Axe mastery, 15M+ for Drake Bash, 15M+ for Fissure. There must be a reason behind this. They out-value even the Demon Versions of the skill when the demon version is better in comparison. You could probably correlate that most Sages go full Axe build or something, and the demon version of skill books would yield more consistent prices due to more balanced demand for the 4 branches of skills.

I look in AH and see it filled with Sage Pole, Sword, and fist masteries etc for under 2M, etc. But I can't seem to find any of the demon versions of those for under 25M. Even though the sage versions are proclaimed better.

its mostlikely 1 big cashshoper who is trying to get a skill he wants so he is selling all of them at the prices he wants or w/e =P
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Thats pretty much cause if you are sage your living back in Lynduras time, axes are the **** to them . Maybe i'm just blind but i haven't seen or heard of any sage BMs on arch server. Find me one pl0xerz? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thats pretty much cause if you are sage your living back in Lynduras time, axes are the **** to them . Maybe i'm just blind but i haven't seen or heard of any sage BMs on arch server. Find me one pl0xerz? b:thanks

Yet even way way way before Lyndura, people knew that fists > axes for lower level PvE. This is prior MY-EN though.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's ridiculous how fast you can hit with demon spark and - interval gear. Demon ftw :o
    Marrow's are better for demon also.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fists sucked balls in pvp and back then you often had to deal with PKers on pvp servers.

And Axe Mastery is just relatively rare.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It actually makes sense that axe mastery is expensive. When it comes to getting blademaster skillbooks, we have the most skills possible to get, thus you have the lowest chance of getting something specific. Also some blademaster skillbooks are worthless, so you could get completely shafted making bm books...there is high risk vs reward involved. It is also safe to say that every bm uses axes, so every bm wants this book, that is harder to get than normal class books due to the above. Now the same logic could be applied to fist mastery; however, there are still many blademasters who do not use these so. Sword and spear masteries are cheap, and it makes sense that they are cheap...how many spear + sword bms are out there exactly?

Sage heavens flame is a complete ripoff..I would pay 5milish for that skill at the most...and that is just because it is the most commonly used ultimate and does more damage than normal, thus paying that for increased effectiveness (more damage than level 10) is worth that much imo. But 30m+ is ridiculous....I guess some idiots actually pay that much though, so the price is not going to reduce down to similar to the other ultimates. I got myriad and glacial spike books for like 3m or less each if i remember correctly.