Perfect Academy +Rp+

1235»

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OOC: Until joker shows back up (his move) we can't really do anything b:surrender
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OOC: Lost the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ((So is anyone posting here anymore? I'd post myself, but I still need others in to see other's going at the big boss guy and stuff before I can do anything. So come on people, I know your out there somewhere. b:angry))
    I gave my part of the story,although am awaiting for the others to carry on with the story so i could properly blend in.We are lacking Joker since he is the main figure in this RP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh just **** it all guys! I'm known to be an rp jacker when op isnt there >.>

The fight was going good. Kitten smiled at the monster withering away. Wait! Her dad's axe! Hes going to have a fit! Running with the one axe she had she sprited towards the foul creature. the ice was slippery and the other attacks were not helping, but she finally managed to get to its head. "I need this. thnak you." she said to the wraith and took the axe buried inside the eyesocket. "gotcha!" she exclaimed. "Say byebye." Her eyes turned all violet and skulls surrounded her. "Parasectic Nova." Her axes made an enlarged skull when she jumped off the wraith and slashed it with her weapons with miniskulls tearing the rest of its frail body. Soon turning it into shattered pieces then dust.

Kitten coughed from the debree after landing on her feet. Using that skill took its toll on her but at least she was still standing. She noticed Lucifer laying on the ground and went to him. She was not a clerc but she could at least help him to one. Actually everybody needed one after this...

She grabbed his arm and hoisted him up to his feet and wrapped his arm over her neck. It would be easier if he was partly awake to limp at least. He was heavy than she thought. But that one step she took was a doozy and her leg stretched out more to catch her fall. "Kilk!" she shouted, not able to stand it anymore. "Take him. Your faster." she told the assive cat at her side then helped Lucifer on his back.

Kilk gave a growl.

"Oh suck it up. Hes unconcious for crying out loud." Kitten said to her jealous cat. He did not have anything to be mad or jealous about. Ugh what a day!

She fell to one knee and watched as her companion ran off to the school. She was banged up but the guy seemed to need the fast trip more.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ((Well, until joker comes back to officially get the move on with this one, I guess this'll have to do))

Nadine saw the venomancer running up and grabbing the axe from the wraith that had been lodged in it's eye since before she had gotten there. She had just assumed it was from one of the bladmasters that were fighting the beast. She was a bit surprised to see a venomancer, one who practiced magic, using such heavy duty weapons. But, since whatever she did worked, Nadine didn't really have much room to complain. She hovered there as the giant wraith fell in a large, heavy heap, while the veno that had dealt the final blow got her pet (another oddity as far as she knew, since she had heard that venos usually had a magmite pet as their main fighting force) carry off one of the blademasters that had fallen unconscious after his own attack. But now the veno looked like she could use some healing as well. This was more up her ally, as she began chanting her healing spell, carefully selecting the injured feline as her target. "Blessing of the Purehearted" she whispered to herself, as the healing energies enveloped the veno.

After she had finished the spell, a small thought began to emerge in her mind. Wait, what time is it? The fight hadn't lasted all that long, only a few minutes really, even if it had seemed much, much longer to her. But still, she felt that she needed to get the time. Fortunately, there were clocks in many placed around campus for absent minded students like herself. In fact, there was a clock withing viewing distance of her current location. She looked... and saw the clock reading 9:02. OH MY GOD I'M LATE TO CLASS! She thought frantically, and sped off to class as fast as her wings could take her, not even waiting to check if any of the other combatants needed her assistance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2010
    "Haaaa" Kitten took a breath of the magic flowing around her. The pure of Heart casted on her helped her greatly. Slowly she stood to her feet and nodded a thank you to the girl cleric before she left. She had to get back herself. Her eyes went to the two teachers then headed off back to the school. She knew she was late for class and they looked ok so it was not like she was abandoning them.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    As Lucifer regained conciousness, he could tell he was on some sort of bed. It felt very nice and cozy, almost like laying on a cloud. He opened his eyes, still fuzzy, he could see a white ceiling, that had a picture of a tree painted on it. He lifted his body up, even though to him it felt like a three ton dead weight, to where he could look around at his surroundings...."I'm in the nurses office...." Lucifer thought to himself as he could still barely see with his vision.
    He turned his head around and noticed there was a curtain around him, he tried to reach out for it and was able to reach it, he threw it aside. He noticed now that he was in the nurses office. "ok...." Lucifer thought as he fell back into the bed, and was out once more.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Nadine raced to the window she had flown out of to join the fight. In her haste to get there, she didn't notice that the window had been closed, and ran right into it. It didn't hurt too much, really, but the laughter she heard from the student's inside wasn't exactly comforting. Someone from inside the room opened the window to let her in. She flew in, her face red from embarrassment. She entered and made her way to an open seat near the back, feeling the stares and amused looks of every student in the room as she passed. Sitting down in her chosen seat, she surveyed the classroom. It wasn't the largest room, but it held at least 40 students, with a good amount of empty space left around the room. Most of the walls were decorated with anatomical drawings and diagrams, with a large blackboard in the front, behind the teachers desk. To her immense relief, the teacher hadn't shown up yet, so there wasn't anyone to call her late to class. Seeing this, she relaxed a bit, and took to looking at her classmates. Just as she thought, most of them were clerics like herself. But there were a few venomancers a wizards sitting here and there. There was even a Tideborn in the room, which she assumed was a psychic. This one was exciting for her, since she had never seen a Tideborn before. But she felt it would be rude to stare, so she just looked at the front of the room and waited for the teacher to show up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Grippie dies... this is too much @_@b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ((Sorry, guys. I'm not really up as much as I use to be.
    I didn't mean for you to be waiting on me.
    Make my character tag along in the shadows if I become absent like this again.))

Xaldain gave a good breath of relief when the wraith was destroyed. He already seen people taking the initiative of cleaning things up and getting things in order. The spell the young cleric put on him worked a ton, though he would still need to wrap his wound when he got back in the school.

Turning his attention to Clay, he smiled. "You did me a great favor back there. Thanks." he said, giving thanks. Still the whole scene nagged him. The girl in the cloak. Who was she? Why did she try to have him killed? The questions raced around his head with no answer. Someone was trying to destroy the school already. That was for sure. But... who? And why?

"Let's get back to the school and get ourselves fixed up. Uhh... what were we talking about again before this happened?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    "It is my pleasure to defend academy and its attendants" Clay replied to Xaldain.
    As he sheathed his swords back to their holsters he checked out whole battlefield in order to determine the damage that was made during the fight and slowly getting his attention back to Xaldain he replied
    "We can talk about it in due time headmaster.For now you should think about your own recovery as you took a serious punch out there during the battle."
    Two of them slowly headed out towards the academy entrance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Grippie dies... this is too much @_@b:bye

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo b:cryDon't kill yourself!
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • skn0w
    skn0w Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    >_< I hope it
  • skn0w
    edited July 2010
    >_< I hope it’s not too late for me to join in… Unlike most of y’all, this is my first time doing anything forum-RP-related, so please be gentle with meh ;3 Please excuse any noobishness and/or annoying lack of knowledge about RP. I am a relatively fast learner, so…. Well… yeah. LET’S GET THIS PARTAY STARTED :O!!!!!!!111!!111oneoneone!!1111!11221

Name: Shouri
    (For those who are mildly interested, her name means “victory”.)

Race/Profession: Winged Elf Archer

Appearance:
    Eye color: Grey
    Hair color: Every shade of red you can think of
    Hair style: None, it refuses to be tamed Q.Q
    Height: 5’1”
    Clothing/Fashion: Grey lollipop dress, sundrop gloves, black bohemian heels

Personality: While she tends to be sweet, shy, and relatively peaceful, Shouri is a formidable fighter when her hand is forced. Her lacking skill in hand-to-hand combat is made up for by her innate ability to turn any and all of her opponents into living pincushions.

Classes:
    Advanced Elemental Arts
    Apothecary 101
    Archery
    Blacksmithing Advanced
    Dueling 101
    Mount Riding Advanced
    Ninja Arts
    Survival 101
    Tailoring 101
    Winged Elf History
    Wraith Biology

Extracurricular Activities:
    Archery Tournament
    Track

I hope this is enough background info/description for me to begin .__.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, we're pretty much done with this one I think. Sorry, but nobodies done anything with this one for quite awhile, since Joker left, and we kinda need him to do stuff for this one. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • skn0w
    edited July 2010
    -sigh- well that's rather depressing =/ ah well