Perfect Academy +Rp+

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OOC: I don't know about that one b:sin

I have a feeling I can pull it outta my **** an win.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Maybe with all the teachers in the academys help.b:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited June 2010
    OOC: Nah, i think i'll just try to solo it and see what happens.

If i die, well we do have cleric tearchers right?
    edited June 2010
    You mean the school nurses? Bahahaaab:laughb:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited June 2010
    OOC: Ok, cross "dieing as escape chance" off the list.

Next up: "Sliding down it's mouth to attack it from the inside, there by killing it from within" b:victory
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey! I totally haven't read the whole thread seeing as I'm about to dash, but I would love to join in if this is still taking aplications. :)

I'll have my cleric FootStep be a teacher, and I'll post all my info when I have more time, tomorrow probably. I just wanted to say that I'm interested in participating in this XD it seems like fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Yep. We still need teachers, so applications are still being taken ^.^
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    "I see.My name is Clay and am been sent here by my Elder to be a teacher of the arts of swordmastery and survival" he replied to a person riding a horse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ((I leave you guys for 5 hours and you're already in trouble?! Oi!

Riverwell, you got here just in time. We need a cleric to revive these bad kids. b:irritated))

"Ah, welcome aboard, Clay. I remember your name. The Elder talked to me a day ago about you. You have a very fine resume." He said with a smile to the bladesmaster. He had best get to work on that door.

"You have an inqury about something?" Xaldain asked as he worked on the stable door that Nightmare broke. He was just about finished until he heard a loud yell from Lucifer. The screwdriver basically dropped out his hand from the ****. "Uh, damn naggit!" the Headmaster cursed once the door collapsed from his lost of concentration. He stood up and turned around to face his student., tossing the tool to the ground. The urgence in Lucifier's voice made him very uncomfortable. He knew him well and he did not just scream for anything. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Did something happen?"

Right when he asked, he noticed Nightfall and Nightmare coming out the forest. That drew him to other questions.. Why was Lucifer on Rex? He did say no swapping. And where is Nightmare's rider. Dust and a loud noise went through the sky. That made him instantly spread his white and green wings and flew. He saw a wraith incased in armor. "All Hell!"

He turned to look at Clay. "Assemble as many teachers as you can here." His eyes went to the Katru Pup and Boa. "Leon, Sylvia. Scout for students outside and make sure they go in the building. Let no one out." he ordered before flying off. He had forgotten to tell Lucifer to go inside, but he was a student. It was implied. Plus he did not have the time. The other students were out there and one was without a mount.

The wraith raised his sword and Xaldian quickly took an arrow from his quiver. A sound of glass echoed through the air when the arrow flew threw the air. The point of the sword shattered into pieces right before it was swung down at Kitten. The blade had just missed her. Thank Pan Gu! "Alright, you bloody suit of armor. First lesson." He drew another arrow and pulled the string back. "Don't mess with my students." The arrow shot. Another crash of glass fell to the ground, revealing half of its burnt face.

Angered the wraith turned and raced towards Xaldain, but he kept evading. "You'll have to be faster." He was doing good until... "What?" A blue glow was around him, making him unable to move. "Magic? Who sealed me?" He heard a soft giggle and looked in that dirrection. It was someone in a cloak, but he knew it was a girl. "Her." He glared at her and she waved a 'bye' before disappearing. Next thing he knew, he was swatted out the air like a fly with the broken sword; his clothing ripped and tore from the spikes. He had fallen. Fallen hard. He managed another shatter to its sword, makingit useless enough to have it tossed aside and try to pound him with its fist. Quickly he rolled away. He needed more back up for this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Nadine figured it was about time to head back to class, since it was almost time to start. This time for sure, since she had checked both her schedule and the time no fewer than ten times in the past half hour alone. She would be a few minutes early, but that would be fine. Better than being lat anyway. She got to the classroom fine, and, as there was nobody there--again--, she figured she would simply wait out the few more minutes before class would start.

Before she could sit down, she heard something from outside, in the nearby courtyard. It sounded almost like glass shattering. But there wasn't any glass outside, was there? It was not something that could be ignored. She looked out the window and saw a giant wraith attacking an archer. Or was it the other way around? It was hard to tell sometimes, particularly since the archer was doing quite well, despite the size of his opponent. That is, until someone sealed his movements and he got hit by the wraiths still oversized sword. Oh god. What do I do? She thought in a panic. Should I try and help him? That probably would be a bad idea, since there was only one spell she knew, and that was the simplest healing spell in the cleric's arsenal: Blessing of the Purehearted. She hadn't even learned how to focus her energy into her wings to use the feathers as weapons yet. But, seeing the archer barely dodging the wraiths hits so many times, it was obvious that he would need some kind of help, and fast. The smart thing to do would be to run and get a teacher. Or a more advanced student at the very least. But there was no time, and all she had to do was open the window and keep healing him while staying as far from the wraith as she could. Taking a deep breath, she opened the window and her wings and flew out.

When she was at the greatest distance she could get from him, she started casting her spell, feeling the warmth of the healing spell flow through her, she identified the archer as the target, and released the energy of the spell flow out as soon as it was ready. She knew it wasn't much, but it was something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2010
    Lucifer watched, from the stables, for a mere moment as the headmaster rushed into the fight. He knew that the headmaster alone, wouldn't be enough to kill the beast. To that thought, he mummbled "Zi, na, to, ke", it was loud enough, and clear enough for his rex to hear, but not anybody else. What Lucifer forgot though, is that when he say's those few words, Rex automatically goes into a frenzy and wants nothing but blood.
    It wasn't but a second after that Lucifer said the phrase, that he got knocked off his Rex, as his Rex went rushing towards the beast. "Oh...****!!" Lucifer thought as he saw rex rush into battle, almost forgetting anything else, he ran towards the dorm. He knew that he had one weapon he could use, but in his stupidity he left it in his room. "Gah!! Why did I leave that damn thing there!!!?" Lucifer scolded himself.
    As Lucifer rushed back to his room, he noticed a window from a classroom open up, and a cleric who was chanting for a healing spell. He knew who it was aimed at already, so didn't bother to stop and watch.
    From that point forward, it took him a few more minutes to get back to his room. It was there that he was able to grab his axe's. "Note to self: Never leave these things in room again." Lucifer thought to himself, as he opened his room's window, and leapt outside. He landed on his flying sword, right before hitting the ground, thank god!. After he noticed his sword underneath him, he knew it wouldn't take him as long to get back. He quickly flew up into the air and rushed back to the battle area.
    It took him half the time it did to get to the dorm, to get back to the wraith creature. "Gah." Lucifer said to himself, as his sword disappaeared and he fell down to the ground, he landed wrong, which nearly broke his leg, but it endured. "Jesus....Next time, lower altitude." Lucifer said outloud as he rushed to help the Headmaster. Even though he was suppose to "retreat" to the safety of the dorms. He knew himself, he wasn't the type to run from a chance to test out his power. This time though, he knew to stay back some, otherwise, he wouldn't make it back w/o something having gone wrong.
    edited June 2010
    Even tho Headmaster ordered him to look for some more teachers to help out in fight
    Clay knew that there wasn't much time to gawk as headmaster didn't stood much chance alone.He unsheathed his swords and charged towards the Wraith beast that was already in frenzy and about to struck final blow to Xaldain who was on the ground recovering from tremendous blow he received from the Wraith.
    "Drakes Ray!!" Clay shouted as he started to unleash shock-wave from his swords in direction of Wrath.
    Huge ray of light then flew towards the Wraith and with impact it repelled angry Wraith few foots back.
    "Headmaster are you ok?" Clay asked him as he was approaching with haste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Kitten obviously had to replenish herself before being finished off by the wraith. It was coming closer and closer and so she closed her eyes. "Kilk..." "Bring my axes, baby." "Hurry." she added. She opened her eyes when she heard a shatter. Broken pieces of the sword was raining down towards her. "Metri-aken Sya." she chanted, using Metabolic Boost to get rid of her pain and stop the bleeding on her side.

Kilk's ears went up, feeling Kitten was in danger. He quickly went to one of the bags and placed shinning red axes in his mouth. Without another second lost, a purple blur jumped right out the dorm window then disappeared in a flash. He appeared in the scene and quickly tossed the weapons towards his fallen master.

Kitten got up and backwards flipped out the way of the sharp broken sword point and shards then caught the axes next 360 around in the air. She landed on her feet jst in time to see the Headmaster get knocked out the sky. She flinched once he fell to the ground. That hieght had to knock the wind out of you. Her cat ears heard the woman, but when she turned the girl was gone. "Headmaster!" she shouted and threw her axes in the air before casting a scarab towards the fist to make it freeze for a second so Xaldain could roll out the way just in time of the fist. She was relieved and caught her axes. But she had to help in some way. Seeing a ray of light upon him, she knew a cleric must be nearby. And soon a blademaster came bursting in for the save. She brambled him. It was not a high protect shield but it had to do.

Rex came from the bushes in a mad fury. He was obviously insane and would be hurt if e tried attacking that thing. "Kilk, stop the raptor. I got big ugly." se told her cat, who quickly blocked the mount's path. She was watching the battle. She had to do something else. Her focus then became on the wraiths face. Its red eye should sufice. She tossed her weapons in the air again to make a ball of pink light and canted. Once she caught them, she channeled the magic to her right axe and threw it up towards the wraith. Flower petals surrounded the axe, giving it an increase in speed right into its eye.

Its fist stopped at the blademaster and headmaster then reverted back to his face. A big roar of sheer pain came from it and she smirked. Half blind. Now just needed the other. Its hands went to its face and he jerked his head side to side to side.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited June 2010
    As Lucifer got back into the battle scene, he noticed the wraith was holding his face for some reason or another. He smiled, because he saw this as a chance to attack.
    "FISSURE!" Lucifer yelled, as he slamed his axe's into the ground, fire seemed to spread all around him, and the ground split open. The crack rushed to all the area around him, including under the wraith, it fully split open and scorching hot lava came shooting up out of it.
    "DRAKE BASH!" Lucifer yelled, another time, as a flaming dragon rushed out from the lava and spiraled around the wraith before closing in it's flames on it and seemed to cause cracks to appear around his armor. "Almost there...." Lucifer thought as he saw the cracks open in the suit.

As Lucifer looked around, he could see a fellow student, venomancer it seemed, the headmaster, and someone who looked to be a teacher, also fighting the beast. Along with that, he saw some creature fighting with his rex, which didn't phase him much. "Ok, time to try it." Lucifer said to himself, as he used cloud sprint, and rushed up to the wraith. "God, i hope this works", he said to himself as he began to channel his chi through-out his body.
    "Roar...." He said as his chi began to form the image of a bear's head over him,
    "of the...." he continued as shockwaves began to form under the bear's head,
    "PRIDE!" he yelled as the bear head roared massively loud causing the shockwaves to echo all over, it seemed to have stunned the wraith, at the cost of knocking out some of Lucifer's own stamina. As he saw it worked, he rushed back, he pulled out his sword, and began trying to figure out a way he could use his weapons to help more. "gah....." he mummbled to himself, as he wished he had enrolled in A.P. Sword class instead of basic.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *pause*
    DeathBanana was strolling along a rather drab sub-forum, when he noticed out of the corner of his eye a most curious thread. "Perfect Academy", he muttered to himself. Ignoring his sense of caution, he flipped to the last page of the thread. Strange teachers and stranger students were animatedly fighting some fearsome beasts, with the most admirable use of adverbs and punctuation. Feeling uncomfortable, he quickly edged out of this peculiar thread, taking a mental note to keep away; though not before voting for Oblivion Soup for Monday's cafeteria food.
    *resume*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Nadine felt just a bit useless at the moment. All she could really do was cast a single healing spell, and right now, none of the people fighting needed healing very much, since only the archer had gotten hit, and he seemed to be fine after her spell. She wanted to help, more than anything, but there wasn't much she could do. Well, there was one thing she could try... How hard could this be. I've seen dad doing this plenty of times. And every other cleric back home can do this, so why can't I? She took a deep breath and held her hands out as she had seen every other cleric doing. She didn't quite know how to channel her energy, so she guessed. It seemed to have something to do with bother her hands and wings, so that was where she placed her energy. She chanted words that at least sounded like what she had heard her father doing, and hoped it would work. "p-p-plume shot?" she said tentatively when she was finished. Absolutely nothing happened. She hadn't expected it to, but since it was all she could think of, she would have to try again. She tried again, this time desperately trying to remember the spell. It wasn't very long, but she had never really payed attention to the offensive spells. But, if there was a time to remember, this was it.

She raised her hands again, and focused her energy. As she chanted, a faint white glow appeared in her hands, roughly in the shape of the bow it was mimicking. She had gotten it right somehow. now she just had to put more into it. Gathering up as much as she could, she started casting it again. "Plume Shot!" She shouted out, as loud as she dared to, given the situation. The shining, arrow like feather flowed out from her hand, piercing the wraith in the arm holding the now very broken sword. Gotta work on my aim a bit now I guess. She thought, very glad magic didn't miss it's target if casted properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2010
    OOC: Bumpity-Bump-Bump
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Feeling his energy returning to him, Xaldain smiled and slowly got up. There was a cleric nearby. He could feel the warmth of her magic ray healing him. "Yes, I am alright." he replied to Clay. He staggered forwards until he got his balance. "Just a long fall." His attention was drawn to Kitten throwing something into the wraith's eye and then Lucifer following behind with a good strike. He then saw an arrow of light pierce its arm. These were not teachers, but regular students.

"Let's finish this thing up." he stated to Clay, picking out an arrow to use. His feet left the ground when it shook from Lucifer's attack on the monster. "Frost Arrow!" he shouted, the point of the arrow containing and icy mist coupled with a sharp crystalized head. He aimed it towards the lava that splattered over the beast, freezing not only it, but the lava solidifying and holding it prisoner. "It won't hold for long. Let's crack it." He said to the group getting another attack ready and charging up for the final blow. "All at once." he added. He let go of the arrow a moment later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -Runs Away-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
    edited June 2010
    Lucifer heard the headmaster, and gave a big smirk/smile to his order. "Aye!" Lucifer said, stopping in his tracks and pulling out his sword.
    "I may pass out, but this is the end for this beast!" Lucifer thought, as he charged his full body for his final attack
    "Myriad Sword Stance!!" Lucifer yelled as he spun his body in a circle once, and then got into a crouched striking pose, as thousands of pure energy based swords came flying down out of the air. "Finish him....." Lucifer thought, as he body fell over onto the ground, him passed out.

"God....Let it work...." Lucifer's last thought was before losing conciouness.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Nadine heard the archer she had healed earlier's shouting out to attack. The authority in his voice told her that it was probably a teacher. Maybe even one of the administrators. She figured it was best to do what he said at this point, since he was clearly in charge here. She prepared her spell again, this time taking a bit more time once the glowing white bow had formed to aid at the frozen, brittle magma on it's chest. "Plum Shot!" she shouted, letting the bolt go. She didn't expect it to hit where she wanted to, and was very surprised when it actually did hit it in the vulnerable area. It was closer to the edge than she would have liked, but it was better then she had expected. The sheet of cooled magma began to crack around the area where her attack had hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2010
    The beast was weakened but still standing on its feet.Clay heeded Xaldain's request and without any delay he charged again towards Wraith.
    As he reached right range for performing his attacks he unleashed another flurry of his skills.
    "Myriad Sword Stance Sage style!!" Clay waved his swords upon casting this skill as pure energy started to rain down upon Wraith,but it wasn't enough to bring it down.Clay started to charge up on another skill but this time it seemed more powerful then previous one.He crossed his swords and energy could be seen forming around the swords as he was preparing to unleash it towards his target."This ends now!" Clay yelled "Smack!"
    huge discharge of chi appeared as Clay waved his swords in the shape of an X on injured wraith and it was light-speed fast it seemed as if Clay punched him from distance.
    Beast fell on its knees and was seriously injured this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ((so i can act as my teacher too if we dont have anyone yet.. or does someone wanna b them? srry i didnt read all of yalls.. it got a little boring :/ srry if i'm a bit off topic))

Grippie sits down wide eyed looking at all of the beautiful veno's sitting around her... giving her looks... she tried to smooth down her wild curly red hair and burried her face in her history book while she awaited the teacher. She heard the sound of a ressurection outside the window.. she always loved to watch those in battle, but had never actually had to have one herself... ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
    edited June 2010
    Suprise Forum cez!!! 8D
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited June 2010
    OOC: Joker needs to show up more so this can move along >.>
    edited June 2010
    I think he got wasted and never came back. said it on the cursed forum lol lol
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited June 2010
    "Good morning class." The teacher had walked in. He was a big Wolf Barbarian.. with glasses! Halfmoon spectacles to be exact. Grippie raised her hand. "Shouldn't our teacher be a veno?" The barb bellowed a deep chuckle, "hahaha, not neccassarily. I made it my mission to know all things about venomancers, since you are all my sisters." "So how old are you exactly?" "Well, I'm 309 years old, and how old are you..." he looked at a piece of paper... "Grippieluver?" "You can call me Grippie, and I'm 17 years old thank you." "Well it's nice to meet you Grippie." "Can we get on with class now?" said a really pretty, tan, feline veno with long braids and, a really annoying voice. "Yes miss Cara." Cara smiled a seductive smile. Grippie opened her book, and took out a leaflet pad, and began to take notes on what the teacher was saying. He went on about the beginning and how we were all at war, and the barbarians and venomancers stuck it out together fighting the other races, and when the wraiths attacked, all classes joined together. Then he moved on to the importance of vebo's in their seductiveness. Grippie couldn't help think, I guess I'm not a true veno, I couldn't seduce a king beetle if i tried

edited June 2010
    bUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

edited June 2010
    Ill post a reply. I swear
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    ((So is anyone posting here anymore? I'd post myself, but I still need others in to see other's going at the big boss guy and stuff before I can do anything. So come on people, I know your out there somewhere. b:angry))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people