Need TW map pic @_@....

Options
LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Been outta the game for a while now V_V.....

Can somebody update be on the TW, with a pic of the map? b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
Post edited by LifeHunting - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Does not show who is attacking who this weekend but this is what is owned by who as of right now. 07/14/10

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv7/Scarag77/TWMap071110.jpg

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yes its quite an ugly map
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You wish you were as good looking as our faction.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you look at it from a different angle, it tells you a secret.
    b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Looks faking ugly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Looks faking ugly.

no b:sad

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khristy - Heavens Tear
    Khristy - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Will look much better once the entire map is a pretty blue color... which will be very soon. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Will look much better once the entire map is a pretty blue color... which will be very soon. b:laugh

I'm sure PW will introduce land color dyes in the Boutique soon >;]

Blue is too calm and tranquil for a name like Enrage.

<_____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no b:sad

/10char

I was talkin about the green, Andro. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yay <3 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah I cant wait untill its all Blue... That sounds so much fun b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Who are u again? Didn't you just join enrage recently? Just like the rest of the new enrage people who are most likely there for the money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who are u again? Didn't you just join enrage recently? Just like the rest of the new enrage people who are most likely there for the money?

+1

too short
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

QuotedForTruth

Loyal members->Money bishes
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yuanhh! Sup Loca! No Drive-bys On Your Bike Ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

i dont even recognize that name...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That is because you do not even play BM

I'm sure PW will introduce land color dyes in the Boutique soon >;]

Blue is too calm and tranquil for a name like Enrage.

<_____<

So that is why nobody attacks us. Faction leaders get calmed down by our color and attack somewhere else

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khristy - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options

Who the hell are you? Some d-bag that wishes they were in Enrage? Jealous they didn't take you? What business is it of yours when I joined? You don't know me or anything about me and I didn't join "for the money", I was doing just fine before ever joining, so take your stupid theories and shove them!

Have a nice dayb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That is because you do not even play BM

RAWR! I'm a tiger

LIESSSS im very active...on vent. I hang out with you guys all the time...on vent.
    Who the hell are you? Some d-bag that wishes they were in Enrage? Jealous they didn't take you? What business is it of yours when I joined? You don't know me or anything about me and I didn't join "for the money", I was doing just fine before ever joining, so take your stupid theories and shove them!

^ i lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

yays you in Enrage, grats have a cookie. must admit im jealous your in there too, i mean come on who dosnt want to be in a TW faction that "dosnt" get decent TWs these days.

P.S im bored, why dosnt inventor come in here and troll people =( b:sad
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Unlike you, I have been in enrage long long before you have; basically from the very start when enrage were formed. Also unlike you, I was there through the good times and bad, and stayed in enrage when they were in danger of getting wiped off the map by caesar and tao. I left enrage when they once again became the top guild on HT, and was asked by many members and officers to rejoin, but i declined.

I respect the old enrage members who have been there for a long time, helping to build enrage up to where it is today. However, the newer members, what have they done for enrage? They just apply to enrage for easy money and to be part of the number 1 guild, like you have done? What have you done in enrage? Joined them when they have no serious TW competition to get paid a few mil a week? Someone who fled their old guild because they were losing land?

When you actually contribute to enrage's success, then you can talk about it, but until then, you are just another one of those people who join for easy money and to be part of the success that OTHER PEOPLE have built up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Unlike you, I have been in enrage long long before you have; basically from the very start when enrage were formed. Also unlike you, I was there through the good times and bad, and stayed in enrage when they were in danger of getting wiped off the map by caesar and tao. I left enrage when they once again became the top guild on HT, and was asked by many members and officers to rejoin, but i declined.

I respect the old enrage members who have been there for a long time, helping to build enrage up to where it is today. However, the newer members, what have they done for enrage? They just apply to enrage for easy money and to be part of the number 1 guild, like you have done? What have you done in enrage? Joined them when they have no serious TW competition to get paid a few mil a week? Someone who fled their old guild because they were losing land?

When you actually contribute to enrage's success, then you can talk about it, but until then, you are just another one of those people who join for easy money and to be part of the success that OTHER PEOPLE have built up.

WoooooooooooTTTTTTTTTTTTT she respects me xD YAYAYAYA for being an old ****er that staied in Enrage.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No one respects you nubisb:cute

Anyways, I like to see more drama please b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khristy - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options

So...because I didn't join Enrage the day it was formed I'm not a real member? And as I stated before, I didn't join for the money, I was making plenty on my own already. You think I needed to join Enrage to make a couple million a week? As far as what have I done, if I just joined, what the hell time have I had to do all the great things that you did for Enrage? And I didn't flee my old guild because they were losing land, it was because of drama, favortism, backstabbing and other ****. I don't need to deal with all that in a damn video game. Like I said previously, you don't know a damn thing about me or why I do anything in here, so all your assumptions are meaningless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    simple question : why you joined enrage ?
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    Abysm - Heavens Tear Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it was because of drama, favortism, backstabbing and other ****

and Enrage doesn't have that?
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

She dont care about that now. She's in the Nr.1 guild of HT b:shutup

But seriously, I'd like to know also b:surrender
  • Khristy - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    simple question : why you joined enrage ?

Simple answer: 1) long time friends in Enrage asked me to join. 2) after leaving Radiance I joined a non-tw guild and even though the guild was great and people were too, I missed all the fun I had in tw. 3) ok, there is no (3)

Good enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khristy - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options

I'm sure every guild has it to some degree or another, but until it actually affects me, I'm not worrying about it. It's part of life, in PW, in school, in work, in families even... everywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm sure every guild has it to some degree or another, but until it actually affects me, I'm not worrying about it. It's part of life, in PW, in school, in work, in families even... everywhere.

b:chuckle LOL but I mean seriously.. who are you? we never heard of you at all of one year of tw fun I had in enrage.. i never see you.

so NOW you want have some FUN tw with no showing?

DAMN I MISS NO SHOWING TW so so so very mcuh !! those are the most fun tw I ever had!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"