Need TW map pic @_@....

Options
1235»

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ive known Khristy for over 1 year and half, i think shes my oldest friend on my FL. Not gonna comment over the tra.sh talking between she and MsE, they both my friends, but im sure she wasnt in Enrage for the paycheck. Just like most of us she was getting her stuff from merchanting and farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Totally makes sense now. A self-reliant merchant leaves the guild -> Downfall of Enrage because we stopped giving out millions of coin in paycheck. Of course that makes sense.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So I heard Khristy quit...

QQ no more millions in TW pay each week qq ragequit?

If you joined for friends, they're still there.
    If you joined for TW, enrage are getting plenty of TWs this week.

Oh that's right, no more tw pay!

QewQew enrage must be so sad now...they lost a non factorb:chucklenot that i can talk i just set up my catshop in tw and see who kills meb:surrender
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What I meant by "core twer's" was for the entire server. How many of us have left/fed up w/ recent changes to the game or planning to? For the most part if you fought X guild you knew you'd see Y ppl there. Sure they are getting replaced but rarely w/ ppl as skilled/geared. My point was also that w/ these recent changes it may be the nail in the coffin for some of the ppl who tw or want to tw and not even bother now. TE gets 1 bid on them and Drakon gets none while Invidia sits there playing the whole Roadkill role (cuz they had nfi how bids worked when they took that land and can't get in a worthwhile gank vs Enrage; although who knows cuz it appears tw slotting has changed) and Synesis fresh off obtaining a brand new land doesn't bother to bid on anyone....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:bye Ega (whoever you are)

this is funny stuff b:laugh everyone knows you join enrage for a fat check and never play leapfrog with a unicorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Clammier - Heavens Tear
    Clammier - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What I meant by "core twer's" was for the entire server. How many of us have left/fed up w/ recent changes to the game or planning to? For the most part if you fought X guild you knew you'd see Y ppl there. Sure they are getting replaced but rarely w/ ppl as skilled/geared. My point was also that w/ these recent changes it may be the nail in the coffin for some of the ppl who tw or want to tw and not even bother now. TE gets 1 bid on them and Drakon gets none while Invidia sits there playing the whole Roadkill role (cuz they had nfi how bids worked when they took that land and can't get in a worthwhile gank vs Enrage; although who knows cuz it appears tw slotting has changed) and Synesis fresh off obtaining a brand new land doesn't bother to bid on anyone....

i dont really understand why u are so butthurt lol, i mean yes we didnt know how TW bidding worked when we took the land. doesnt take away the fact that u wanted to join us but we had to deny u because to many people had issues with u.

u also mention u would never wanted to join Drakon because they failed ete etc. and look where u are now.

i never insulted u off any kind yet u trying to bash Invidia whenever u can.

im not angry at u raw u just disapoint me b:chuckle