Nagare>RedDawn ?

Options
TimesEnd - Lost City
TimesEnd - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I've just been wondering you know since RD thinks they're in league with Essence and Spec because of the little bit of insignificant land they hold. I doubt RD could actually beat any guild on the map 1v1..... But Nagare isn't much better, i mean yeah they've been around for a pretty long time but they don't do much of anything. A fight between this two would be more then appropriate since they are only seperated by 1 territory. But everyone's biggest fear is getting kicked of Essence's safelist. Whatever.. already getting sick of Essence as it is. Anyway can someone prove me wrong? Is RD better then Nagare?
Post edited by TimesEnd - Lost City on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think the more appropriate question deemed by majority of LC, as well as my opinion would be "Who cares?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimesEnd - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    trolls like myself.
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Obviously meant to start a flame war.

Nobody feed the trolls, plox
  • SatanicBarb - Lost City
    SatanicBarb - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Uhm, I'm a RedDawn Marshal, and I can tell you that we don't think we're in a league with Essence, Spec, YaKuZa or anyone else on the map. I dunno where you heard that, or who you heard it from, but it's not true. Might be a few random guild members here and there that don't know any better. Almost every TW we fought were crystal walks, and everyone knows it. Are we better than Nagare? Who knows. Would it be a good TW? Sure. I think everyone in RedDawn would love a good TW after all those crystal walks.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    true that, satanic
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Only rpk factions can beat Nagare. No other carebear faction will measure up to Nagare. Nagare will just beat them with experience.

Although I did hear some weird rumor that Red Dawn members have started to random pk? Perhaps they got the memo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    where not carebear, and we don't rpk.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh Dizzy, Eldunready says hi
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh and Timeends your not in nagare. so wtf are you trolling about
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Only rpk factions can beat Nagare. No other carebear faction will measure up to Nagare. Nagare will just beat them with experience.

Although I did hear some weird rumor that Red Dawn members have started to random pk? Perhaps they got the memo.

Uhm, we're neither rpk or carebear. A few of our members, maybe. Other members are blood thirsty, but follow rules. As a whole, we're non rpk, but we're not carebear.
  • Kattelyn - Lost City
    Kattelyn - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I thought nagare was totally 9x/100+ now....unless RD been doing some major recruiting i dunno how theyd win.

but this topic should really dry up before ppl get butthurt lol
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Either way, I think RedDawn vs Nagare will be a good TW, and I'm sure everyone in RD will love a good TW.
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I actually do think it'd be a good fight.

i know a lot of peolpe from both guildes.

so from what i know it's pretty even.

but in the end.. we all know who will win..

Rori. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nagare are one of the biggest carebear factions on the server. Their lack of PvP experiance really shows. Also, their leader is an LA veno LOL, I guess she doesnt PvP much so doesnt know how bad it is :X
  • Roriror - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nagare are one of the biggest carebear factions on the server. Their lack of PvP experiance really shows. Also, their leader is an LA veno LOL, I guess she doesnt PvP much so doesnt know how bad it is :X

i've actually pvp with nagare before. you can't speak for a full guild with this.

and LA veno isn't bad idk why the 'lol'.

when it comes down to it it's how good that gear is and how fast you skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I am well aware of the faults of LA. The time that I decided to switch to LA, those faults were not well known. If I had tons of money (and if I actually cared enough), I would gladly switch. It is not impossible to know the faults of your build while lacking PvP experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TimesEnd - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Also, their leader is an LA veno LOL, I guess she doesnt PvP much so doesnt know how bad it is :X

Their leader is an excuse, probably can't even beat a RedDawn comissioner. We all know Maiya doesn't do **** regarding her guild unless it's on the forums.
  • Roriror - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Their leader is an excuse, probably can't even beat a RedDawn comissioner. We all know Maiya doesn't do **** regarding her guild unless it's on the forums.

lol said the guild hopper.

Time you wanna down someone on the forums keep it in game.

next time you see her out of safe attack her...

she's that bad kill her get a SS and stop talking big on forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Uhm, I'm a RedDawn Marshal, and I can tell you that we don't think we're in a league with Essence, Spec, YaKuZa or anyone else on the map. I dunno where you heard that, or who you heard it from, but it's not true. Might be a few random guild members here and there that don't know any better. Almost every TW we fought were crystal walks, and everyone knows it. Are we better than Nagare? Who knows. Would it be a good TW? Sure. I think everyone in RedDawn would love a good TW after all those crystal walks.

^agreed with that^

would be a fun war b:cute

/ignores the nonfactor troll
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Nobody is leader in nagare.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
    edited July 2010
    Options

Nah, I'm sure she could kill a lot of people. Could a lot of people kill her? Sure, it's possible. Everyone is killable. This is probably something to start an issue between RedDawn and Nagare, and it isn't working, lol.
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Says the barely factor 7x EA. You should be banned, all you is camp cube corner and chin lure.....

Now that i think about it i've put in several reports about you. Why havent you been banned yet?!?!?!?
  • RA_Dragon - Lost City
    RA_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i LOL'd. how can a lvl 7x beat a lvl 101. armor or not, can beat you. so just shut up, or just troll someone else.

As for TW v RedDawn, that would be awesome! would like to see it happen. QQ Essence preventing that from happening.
    Retired EA (Lv 100) - Sept. 4, 2010
    Was a good run PWI :)
  • Roriror - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So when it comes down to it we all agree on the real issue here...

looks like one of you has to take out essence... ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RA_Dragon - Lost City
    RA_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nah RedDawn can take their crack at Essence. We at Nagare would allow you guys to make the first attack. ^^
    Retired EA (Lv 100) - Sept. 4, 2010
    Was a good run PWI :)
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This thread isn't entertaining at all :(
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no its not. some one stupid just trying to start ****. and why push are luck, 10m a week is really nice. thank you essence for letting us keep are land.
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This thread isn't entertaining at all :(

I wish to entertain you b:sin

QQ Shi delete your post i wanna be after Amoury D:<
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no its not. some one stupid just trying to start ****. and why push are luck, 10m a week is really nice. thank you essence for letting us keep are land.

shouldn't have to thank us lol. We have our own battles to fight b:cute
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roriror - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shouldn't have to thank us lol. We have our own battles to fight b:cute

lmao battles?

it's hard eating ice cream playing GTA and counting the tiles on your floor

while 'battling' SG1. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]