Nagare>RedDawn ?

13»

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    As Bob stated, we only poke/kill blood red (21 hour+) people not on SL. So some members most likely poked ExistenZ blood red, and eventually that led to us on their KoS.

you mind blood red nagare getting poked then? like mighty? b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you mind blood red nagare getting poked then? like mighty? b:bye

1. mighty isnt in nagare atm

2. no, we dont mind as long as they aren't in a Safe Listed faction. We understand some guilds have a similar red rule as us, and we won't kos them unless they start rpking our whites.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I had high hopes for this thread, but then I read it.

PWI forum, I am disappoint.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    1. mighty isnt in nagare atm

2. no, we dont mind as long as they aren't in a Safe Listed faction. We understand some guilds have a similar red rule as us, and we won't kos them unless they start rpking our whites.

then LeSo...he was hitting the thaclick director for 19k...b:quiet
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    then LeSo...he was hitting the thaclick director for 19k...b:quiet

ThaClick has been on our KoS for quite some time now. And they kill us likewise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think the whole server should just drop kos waste of time **** and everyone just rpk.... cmon we need some fun in this boring game lol b:shockedb:bye
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    I think the whole server should just drop kos waste of time **** and everyone just rpk.... cmon we need some fun in this boring game lol b:shockedb:bye

we'd like our guilds to last more than a few months. If you havent noticed not 1 rpk guild has lasted very long before disbanding. (not trying to start ****.. just stating facts)

Examples:

Bloodlust..Ragequit..Ominous(twice)..FinalOath..Koi.. + many others I cant think of right now. the only rpk guild that has lasted very long at all is SG1 b:chuckle

Should be about time that click disbands soon and forms another guild.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    we'd like our guilds to last more than a few months. If you havent noticed not 1 rpk guild has lasted very long before disbanding. (not trying to start ****.. just stating facts)

Examples:

Bloodlust..Ragequit..Ominous(twice)..FinalOath..Koi.. + many others I cant think of right now. the only rpk guild that has lasted very long at all is SG1 b:chuckle

BLT wasn't pure RPK. First Ominous wasn't for quite some time either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2010

Examples:

nagare does only last this long because of Maiya, your officers and the loyality of your members...b:lipcurl

you forgot to mention that the list of non-rpk guilds which disbanded is much, much, muuuuuuuch longer...b:quiet

guilds disband when people leave...not because they are rpk or not...b:infuriated
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    you forgot to mention that the list of non-rpk guilds which disbanded is much, much, muuuuuuuch longer...b:quiet

true
    guilds disband when people leave...not because they are rpk or not...b:infuriated

i sorta disagree, no rpk guild will ever last very long because of the arrogant types of people that flock to them, eventually their attitude will cause problems amongst the guild, other members will choose sides, and they will disband. Generally non rpk guilds have more mellow/friendly players that know how to get along.

If i ever chose to be a rpker i would never join a rpk faction because of that reason.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    i sorta disagree, no rpk guild will ever last very long because of the arrogant types of people that flock to them, eventually their attitude will cause problems amongst the guild, other members will choose sides, and they will disband. Generally non rpk guilds have more mellow/friendly players that know how to get along.

If i ever chose to be a rpker i would never join a rpk faction because of that reason.

not all rpkers are arrogant but non rpk guilds can have the arrogant people too...b:scorn
  • RA_Dragon - Lost City
    RA_Dragon - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    screenshot or did not happen b:chuckle
    coincidentally, i was the one who found out that ExistenZ had Nagare on KoS. your Guild Director told me. SS as Proof.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/1043rqa.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/30wmrlj.jpg
    http://i48.tinypic.com/ae2sfm.jpg
    b:bye
    Retired EA (Lv 100) - Sept. 4, 2010
    Was a good run PWI :)
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    yea those are the SSs ^ theres no way to prove which guild kosed first unless ExistanZ wrote down the date we were added to theirs, which was why I didnt provide the SS's because Regen is just gonna say (doesnt prove anything)

but.. Believe it or not.. we added the guild to our kos after we saw these SS's saying we were on theirs.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    thank you for the ss...b:thanks