The Cursed [New Race]

Options

Comments

• Rainlia - Lost City
    Rainlia - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah well, scythes are all cool and that, but they're already in game as "Poleweapon" ...

/cry lol i wa sjust imagining a soul caliber type sycthe for end game with tons of freaky veins and glowy parts on it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rainlia- Lvl 51 Blademaster- Active/Main
    Rayneds-Cleric - Lvl 23 - Somewhat Active
    Rainlias- Archer Lvl 22- Active
    DarkGoddesz-Assassin Lvl 24- active
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    /cry lol i wa sjust imagining a soul caliber type sycthe for end game with tons of freaky veins and glowy parts on it xD

Now you make me wanna play soul calibur. I so made my veno on soul calibur and gave her clothes that looked like my current armor.b:laugh it was funny.

bats in cave... BATMAN! We should totally have a sucidal zombie clown (boss?) in the fb that says "Why so serious?" It would totally throw people offb:chuckle

I'll start drawing once I finish Joker's Anime pics. @___@ He already finished 1st episode's music and dialouge and I'm still on the trailer pics. cry cry T^T
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    utopia means perfect, so its called "City of Perfect". Since its called "Perfect".. then it should be Perfect Worlds Main city intead of archosaur?
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hm... that's a point. I myself didn't know that Utopia means 'perfect'. But I don't think it should be the new capital of PW. That would mess up with many things. But well, the name City of Utopia is somewhat pure irony. I mean, you see the once so great city was flooded and even buried in sand, and the only thing what's left are ruins, pyramids and tons of sand.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Utopia is an ideal perfect place aka like eden, heaven, etc. So it could have been the old old main city of Perfect World but after they pissed Pangu off and he flooded the world, it changed. Considering other races were made and away from that civiliation, the normal 3 races had made Archosaur as the capital. So the Cursed could be trying to rebuild their City of Perfect to get the favor of Pangu again. After all, the world is called Perfect .Might as well have an old city of ruin that mimiced the name.

K so say:

A= Old races
    B = 3 races

A was the first created by Pangu. A's built the City of Perfect as thier capital and lived in a beautiful place (think of Eden). The A's went into war with one another and eventually felt Pangu's wrath because they were no longer 'Perfect' thus the city was unperfect.

The B's were the next ones created away from the A's civilization. The B's had no idea about the A's and created a capital city named Archosaur. Soon however, the B's learn of the A's and the story. Wraiths pop up like dasies and they are actually the lost souls of the fallen A's hungering for vengence.

Meanwhile some of the A's break from the vengence in their heart, being reminded of the City of Perfect and thus the only wraiths/A's that gained back their humanity were the ones in the now desert place (Whispering Sands). Being so close to the City of Perfect reminded them of their god Pangu, who was perfect. That connection brought them out the dark and thus that group, The Cursed, have no idea of the B's yet.

:3
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • rapelove
    rapelove Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    make them summon little zombie minions lol
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rapelove wrote: »
    make them summon little zombie minions lol

But that would be so boring ;/
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    XChrono - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I haven't been here in a while. mehhh

Bit late but .... 3 months holiday D: i only get 2 >.>

The site hasn't been updated in a long while....... so.... neh......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I barely got a month >_>' Well kinda enough time to waste... :/

Anyway, I've drawn a map of the Cursed FB19 area with my uber-1337 cartographer skillz.
    God I love sarcasm. I really do.

http://img811.imageshack.us/f/thecursedfb.jpg/

Okay to the description:

Teal coloured is the entrance hall with the portal, the quest pillar and the Swordsman.
    The FB is basically a cave leading to an open-up temple/cult area.
    The light blue passage contains few mobs and leads someway up to a small chamber.
    This small chamber (grape red) ends in another bigger chamber in which there are treasure chests and coin heaps (useless and just decoration, like in any other FB19) Both chambers are on the same ground level. There is another passage leading up from that small chamber to the next cave level/floor. That brown coloured hall is a crystal chamber, all sorts of shining crystals grow there (=> soul fragments/crystals, that's were the ammunition comes from :P).
    On the same ground level there's that yellow coloured cave part, with a branch leading to a key room, in which there is a chest that has to be digged to receive the key for opening the door to the cave part, which leads to the boss place. That open cave is dark blue coloured. An intersection now leads to the "outside" of the whole FB cave, the boss "room" or rather boss square.

http://www.imperialsquid.com/wow/zf.jpg Like this with that terrain and pillars and a little altar in the middle... Damn, WoW inspires me too much =.,=
    And ornaments on the ground... in front of that altar.

So... now to the mobs/ the boss:

Mobs would be:
    -Bats (hovering)
    -Sand Servants (needed for Killing Quest)
    -Unholy Wraiths (dark Cursed ones)
    -Rotten Dogs (needed for Killing Quest)
    -Skeleton Minions
    -Cultists
    - ... (I thought of how many mobs there are in the other FB19's, are those I listed enough?)

Oh and in that key chamber could be that kind of zombie clown you mentioned Kitten :P
    As mini-mini boss xD

And for the great evil boss, as Joker mentioned on the cursed page, it could really be a gargoyle, acting as some high priest (wearing a priest-like robe), Aktu....

What do you think, guys?
  • XChrono - Sanctuary
    XChrono - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    good stuff silvy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Support The Cursed Race
    forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    Ninja Assassin ~
    Chrono ~
  • Yao - Raging Tide
    Yao - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Another overpowered class ? ...
    Seriously that draws are very creepy b:shocked , but nice try.
    I think the game is ok with the races and classes has before.
    And the new race is pretty incomplete x.x .
    My PWI Oppinion:
    Graphics > 10
    Gameplay > 9.3
    Sound & Music > 7.9
    Host > 10
    Originality > 8
    Total > 9.4 b:victory
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    its looking really good guys ^^
    one question though.. how are you going to get the devs to see this? O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The dev's are everywhere O.o *woohoo* So there's no need for us to present them the Cursed. And the pessimistic side of me says that it's useless anyway, since the dev's do what they want... Well anyway, since there aren't that many suggestion boxes (not even in other versions) dev's may have a clear view on existing suggestions from our suggestion section... and Im also sure that IF there are good suggestions, the responsible persons here, will hint those out to the dev's.
  • jejetje
    jejetje Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Anyone seen the movie 'Eragon'?
    In the final battle he has to fight against some shadow creature. The dragon of the shadow guy would be perfect for this race! I can't find a picture, but it will look awesome b:victory
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've seen the movie.... a long time ago^^
    But I do not have an image in my head ... You're meaning Durza on his mount (which I can't recall)?

EDIT:

Found it. Ah and it reminded be of how bad the movie was again.

Anyway, a black foggy dragon-like creature (cooler than the one in Eragon) would be cool... as mount :*
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not to burst anyones bubble or anything... but why do people insist on posting things like this? There are NO devs here. This is a Chinese game and the original chinese company is in.. well China. PWE is a fully-owned subsidiary of Perfect World Co., however they do not make game content. So if you want a dev, go to the chinese game, but seriously think about this... it is unrealistic to believe that a game company is going to make an entire new race and new skills and new territories all based on an idea by a player. Those devs you want to contact are the ones who come up with the ideas that they believe will fit into their game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You're posting nothing new here, Aelric. Guess you wasted your time on writing this. A pity.
    I think most of the folks of the Cursed thread are aware of the fact that dev's are in China.
    it is unrealistic to believe that a game company is going to make an entire new race and new skills and new territories all based on an idea by a player. Those devs you want to contact are the ones who come up with the ideas that they believe will fit into their game.

Actually, where do you think inspiration comes from? Dev's are looking at other games and maybe even player suggestions/ everything good they may find on the web or in the world and claim it as their own idea, develop it, etc. That's how it goes.
  • Hellkaat - Lost City
    Hellkaat - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hey wat is that character in ur sig from, hes cute.
  • Wolfsters - Heavens Tear
    Wolfsters - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well this thread is going into the lower ends of the suggestion bow so i thought 3 things

1. bump

2. update the website

3. i still say that the mount need changing because all of them you have to be carried on something behind it
    b:victoryb:laughb:laughb:victory

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

i would put a url in but it wont let me
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah you're right, Wolfsters, the side really needs to be updated... but Joker seems to be lost right now.

And about the mount problem.... we'll find a better solution... someday... o.o

Ah, btw, don't forget to add a link to this thread in your siggie ^^
  • Incarnazeus - Sanctuary
    Incarnazeus - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *saves the Cursed thread from being sucked up by the second page of the Suggestion Box*

Phew, success.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • minitar0
    minitar0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    Well the other side will be opened eventually, why not start? Anyways, what about a race that is darker than any of the other races. Perhaps a race that was part of the Wraiths that are fighting for their humanity. No one knows of the race because they just parted from the other wraits and are still trying to decide right from wrong.

Stop scrolling. Just click it: http://thcursed.weebly.com/ <---- You know you want to.

General:

Story

[Territory] Whispering Sands

[Main City] City of Utopia

An ancient city, sunken into the sands. It contains hopes and dreams of the Cursed to one day seperate themselves from the nasty wraiths they once called their brothers. It is still in the building process, looking ruined with ruins, caves, and sandy temples, there the Cursed are spending their time building their new home.

Territory Description:

-Waterfall of Fallen Dreams

-Barrow Cemetery
    This place is where the Cursed buried their friends and family. This is also the place where the rest of the Cursed chose wraith ways over humanity. (Filled with wraiths and damned souls)

-Yin Yang Realm (Fb 19)
    The Cursed now has the choose between right or wrong. Defeat the monsterous beast Aktu (Gargoyle? Undead creature?). Aktu will try to persuade you to go to the evil side. You must destroy him and bring back the bag of souls he has taken.

-The Dunes

The starter place of the Cursed. Scorpions, rattle snakes, and ant lions dwell there as lv1/lv2 monsters.

-Sandstorm Village

-Sunken Hopes

A sandy beach that contains a wrecked ship trapped in sand from long ago. It is also beside a montain called Sandy Falls due to the continuos rain of sand pouring from the edge.

-Pan Gu's Hatred

A sacred place that shows evidence of the flood (Grand Canyon like).

[Mount] Soul Link:

Vulture's Wagon (1.0 ms)
    A giant vulture... surrounded by pest fog, flies and such... (Carries the character on a wrecked wagon behind it.)

Reaper's Boat (2.0 ms)
    A regular grim reaper with an oar in it's hands, rowing inside the boat (Carries the character in the boat)

Azrael's Cloud (2.5ms)
    An archangel of death (=> fully black armoured knight (female/male) with closed visor and giant black wings (Carries the character on a dark cloud behind it.)

Raphael's Cloud (2.5ms)
    Same like Azrael's, only the "good" version => white wings, golden/blue eyes, white armour (Carries the character on a fluffy white cloud behind it.)

Pegasus's Chariot (3.0ms)
    A mighty winged horse with flames on its hoves and wings pulling a chariot in the sky (Carries the player in the chariot behind it.)

Chained Ghuan (3.5ms)
    A ghost in shackles connected to a flaoting piece of rock (upside down mountain?) (Carries the player on the updie down mountain)

[Meditation] Arms folded, eyes closed, dark fog surrounds them, and appearance changes (Like Tideborn but fitting to the race)

[Eye Color] Naturally Red/Yellow

[Skin] Pale and tanned

[Face Appearance] Fangs when smiling

[Hand Appearance] Claws

[Character Creation] Customization

Classes

Night Hunter [Vampire?]

Appearance: Night Hunter Prototype (Female) Night Hunter Prototype (Male)

Armor: Light/Heavy

Armor Appearance: Black/Dark color

Weapon: Whip (Made of Dark Energy), Double Whip, Nunchucks, Armblades (Double), and Jygens [Have a split skill tree: Light/Heavy Tree & Defense Tree]

Description:

The Night Hunter came from the wraiths, but have been given the freedom of choice. This class of the Cursed is a melee class that deals in magnificent combat. Night Hunters have tricks up their sleeves to cause an opponent's downfall, especially when they can summon their own to the playing field. Their attacks are quick and deadly. If you are in their way, you better make way.

Skills:

-Scourge

Lv: 1
    Requisite Cultivation: Spiritual Initiate
    Weapon: Melee, Barehand
    Description: A bite that causes the target to bleed and deals # damage

-Bloodshed

Lv: 45
    Cost: Mana drain
    Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Discord
    Description: Slice through the air with incredible speed, attacking all enemies within a 10 meter radius. Deals base damage plus 1% of weapon damage every 20 mana points. Also adds # damage.

-Calm Night

Cost: Chi/Spark
    Description: Takes a random negative effect off a friendly target upon success.
    Some effect can not be removed.

-Call for the Grim

Cost: Chi
    Description: When health is half-way or lower, summons a great wraith (Depends on location: Air, land, water) to the player's side. The wraith will attack until health is full. If the pet happens to die it will take # mana from owner to auto-revive it.
    Note: It will be set to an all-class setting for other times in gameplay.
    2nd Note: Can not be healed by Venomancers.

-Dark Bite

Cost: Chi?
    Description: Takes a bite out of the opponent, making bleed damage and transferring health to oneself.
    Leveled skill determines amount of damage and health gain.

Special Quests:

-Level 8

Name: Loyalty
    Description: You must learn loyalty before recieving it. Upon completing this quest, you are ready to gain a great ally that will be there when you are in trouble.

Reward:

3 choices of pets [Exclusive to this class]
    These will be available if pet bag is open.
    The first one in pet bag or the one in hotkey will be auto-summoned upon pressing Call of the Grim

One of each:

Air

-Blazing Dragon egg

-Vicious Bat egg

Land [Recommended (For starters)]

-Dark Saber egg

-Razor Chain egg

Water

-Wrath-filled Shark egg

-Squid of Abomination egg

Shadow Specter [Zombie/Spirit?]

Armor: Arcane

Starter Outfit Appearance: Female Male

Weapon: Blindfold
    Ammunition - Small soul fragments (Animation: Five small flames twirling in a vertical circle in hand/Throws one upon every spell cast)
    Without Ammunition - Magic Attack is less (Animation: Hands face down with strings dangling from palm/Does same hand motion as with ammo upon casting)

Description:

One class of the Cursed race is the Shadow Specter. They have evolved from the wraiths and are tested between right from wrong constantly. They are impressive when it comes to dark magic. This class is known for their charms and enchantments. The Shadow Specter contains the ability to walk pass a wraith without being harmed if they are in their "wraith-like" state and also the ability to heal upon sacrificing their own blood. Cross them and you are in for many curses.

Skills:

-Dark Illusion

Cost: Chi drain
    Description: Turns into a wraith-like state with the ability to not gain aggro. Wraiths higher level than player's current level are uneffected by the illusion.

-Dark Whisper

Cost: Mana
    Description: Creates a dark aura around friends. Deflects magical attacks given by attackers. Reduction varies on leveled skill.

-Magical Mirror

Cost: Spark/Magic
    Description: Makes a mirror for # seconds and if hit by an opponent, reflects full/half/part of attack damage to them plus #% of your magic damage.

-Friendly Swap

Cost: Magic
    Description: Tranfers friend's mp to hp if friendly target's health is low.

-Shadow Gaze

Description: Stuns/Silences the opponent for # seconds upon success.

-Pulling Strings

Cost: Magic/Chi?
    Description: Sends threads of string around all enemies, immobolizing them for # seconds within a # radius.

-Quicksand

Description: Calls on the earth and does # earth damage.

-Blood Share

Cost: Magic & Hp
    Description: Sacrifice # hp from oneself to heal a friendly target by #. The amount of hp sacrificed will lower upon leveld skill.
    Note: Can not be used on oneself.

-Dark Ritual

Cost: Magic & Hp
    Description: Sacrifice half/part of your hp to ressurect a friendly target. The amount of hp sacrificed will lower upon leveld skill.
    Note: Can not be used on oneself.

-Dark Call

Description: Call on the darkness within to heal oneself by #.

Feel free to add guysb:victory

want to know a funny thing i had an idea sorta like this vampire like but u were able to make every thing up for it congratz i am 100% behind u on this but uh wat lvl r the mounts to bc the wagon should be for like lvl 5 or lvl 10 since 1m a sec and how bout a scythe to
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Why. Did. You. Have. To. Quote. The. Whole. First. Post ?! =.= ^^

That aside... thanks for supporting... about the rest

1) don't get what you mean (btw those mounts are not final, this will be discussed more in the future)

2) scythes are already in the game as poleblades... ^^
    edited July 2010
    Options
    maybe minitar0 ment scythes as a mount

id buy them

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    :O

As a mount? *imagines a cursed one on the shaft of the scythe*

Unless the shaft isn't 1-2 metres broad... *coughs*
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Heheheee that sounded dirty.

230 say yes woot!

Party hardy I'll get to the drawings and eeeekkkk site needs update @_@
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dirty?= D: I do not want to know what things you thought of, Kitten ;P *jk*

Maybe it would be a good idea if we others would also have access to the site to update it sometimes... although too many cooks may spoil the broth.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ow, second page again... T.T
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i dont think jokers been on for a while and i dont think hell be on for a while more so i dont think that he will be able to make us mods or admins on the site

join the new cursed race

you'll love it

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i dont think jokers been on for a while and i dont think hell be on for a while more so i dont think that he will be able to make us mods or admins on the site

True.

Well, let's at least keep the thread active until Joker returns...
This discussion has been closed.