Is Nirvana Possible for Non cash shoppers??

GHealz - Archosaur
GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
OK i am really down here, i ent to teh nirvana forges and saw i needed TT99 Armour and wep to make them, i said ok, wont be that hard, when i went to check the mysterious merchant on the price of these gold mats....it killed all aspirations, 840 chips for 1 gold mat and i dont know the coin price, also i cant use TT99 green wep( broken dream) to make nirvana, also i was told that i myself have to craft it and require lv6 BS and tailor, which i dont have, so i cant trade my gear for some1 to craft it as TT99 binds on wearing.

so my question is...is Nirvana gears possible for non cash shoppers??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
Post edited by GHealz - Archosaur on

Comments

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yup, its possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KoSPro - Lost City
    KoSPro - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Indeed it is. Im half way there and 4 of my friends already got nirvana gear, of of them with full armor and wep as non CSers.
    QQ because im posting on an alt and not my main?

Who cares, get over it.
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    so let me guess...i have to go raise my Tailoring and blk smith, farm insane amounts of coins, buy tons of chips boxes, how u all do it, idk
    most i ever had in game was 11mil
  • KoSPro - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Indeed it is. Im half way there and 4 of my friends already got nirvana gear, one of them with full armor and wep as non CSers.

Who cares, get over it.
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    its probably due to the fact that my server is new, i saw the price for TT99 gold mats on HL its really cheap

but what lv tailoring and blk smith do i need to make nirvana gears??
  • KoSPro - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Farming it is an option but, are there enough people up for Nirvana runs or for 3-2 in you're server? It all depends if you can get squads for that stuff.

Who cares, get over it.
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    ok but what lv blk smith and tailor is needed to make nirvana?
  • KoSPro - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    You need lvl 6 or higher for both.

Who cares, get over it.
  • DjRacer - Heavens Tear
    DjRacer - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its quite possible. I got my second recast pants and quite a few of my friends have as well. None of us has spent any money on this game. To make nirvana you need lvl 6 tailoring and blacksmithing.
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok but what lv blk smith and tailor is needed to make nirvana?

Pretty sure it's L6.

And is is certainly attainable without CS, it just takes a good bit of effort. I currently have 1st cast torso and legs. Will be working on the upgrades soon.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so let me guess...i have to go raise my Tailoring and blk smith, farm insane amounts of coins, buy tons of chips boxes, how u all do it, idk
    most i ever had in game was 11mil

You shouldn't need tailoring, blacksmith, insane amounts of coins or chip boxes. I'm opting for rank 6,7,8 and the VoS boots instead of Nirvana
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes it's possible.

Easy in any way? Hell Nah :D!

See, the CS'ers of PWI are the people who get the most fun (and annoyance) because they work. The people who are heavy CS'ers....don't have any fun or true playing power. The light/medium CS'ers may be a little ahead but are like the Non-CS'ers, but only because they use the gold to make coin XD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You can always farm the mats for TT99 gold.... as crazy as that sounds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You can always farm the mats for TT99 gold

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? b:angry
    I <3 AGOREY
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    ppl saying 8 others saying 7i am hearing 6 b:surrender
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ppl saying 8 others sayign saying now i am hearing 6 b:surrender

You need lvl 6. I just checked the forges.
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    well being on a new server not much ppl do TT 3-3 or 3-2, so the amount of mats are very low ,so far on archo only about 5 or 6 ppl have Nirvana gears and most are THE HEAVIST cash shoppers
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited July 2010

Farm? Preposterous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Farm? Preposterous!

for a new server not much PPL ARE HIGH ENOUGH!!
    and im a cleric i have no choice BUT to farm

and also...why cant we use the green TT99 weapons to make nirvana??
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Q.Q to bad its not only bound after Equipt. then no need for lvl 6 manufacture.so happy i onlt have to do that once when i get there

ty for account stash! abletostashboundequipFTW!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited July 2010

T'is the consequences of a new server.

Also, the better question is, why should you be able to use TT99 green weapons to make Nirvana weapons?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Twil - Lost City
    Twil - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Blasphemy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twilight Temple = HH. All the cool kids are saying it.
    Perfect World International is Schrodinger's game - it may or may not be dead. b:laugh
    If the game is dead, then YOU JUST LOST IT b:mischievous
    Calvin - Lost City: Nothing is cooking except I am putting 3 eggs on Elayne's boiling bald head and making some scramble eggs.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Blasphemy.

Meh.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010

If you can farm Nirvana you can farm TT3-2/3-3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    well then TO ALL OF u thanks for the infor i go now to lv my tailoring and blk smith skills and find a gud barb for a TT 3-2 and 3-3 squadsb:victory
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Stop making threads.
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Stop making threads.

ffs stop trolling geez
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Requirements arent actually as fixed as people think you can bypass some of them or reduce the cost by certain methods

Tailoring level 6 (ONLY if you choose to wear your 99 gold set before recasting), if you dont put it on a friend can recast for you and give it back (I have done this before for members of my faction) cheapest way to get tailoring is the 30 gold box (farming the mats takes more time than its worth). Also if you recast lunar gear instead you dont have the autobinding issue.

Blacksmith you wont need just a friend you trust implicitly (if you dont have one buy 30 gold with coin as per the first part and recast yourself) as your giving him 100 or 250 raptures to recast for you. Make the hh99 gold pataka (yes I know you dont want a nirvana pataka but the amazing thing about nirvana gear is you can recast any weapon into any other one) this weapon is exceptionally cheap the gold mat for it sells at about 2mill on my server or you could make them for about 4 mill each including the chip cost, it doesnt require a souledge so no annoying farming of lower level instances, you need green mats for it but once people start overfarming 3-3 you can get them for like 100k each, so wait till you nearly have the raptures it will give your server plenty of time to catch up on the farming of instances.

Generally you will need a squad of 5 friends and yourself who all want gear to do this effectively as noncashshoppers it will allow you to farm your hh99 sets easily and do the nirvana runs for everyones gear
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Requirements arent actually as fixed as people think you can bypass some of them or reduce the cost by certain methods

Tailoring level 6 (ONLY if you choose to wear your 99 gold set before recasting), if you dont put it on a friend can recast for you and give it back (I have done this before for members of my faction) cheapest way to get tailoring is the 30 gold box (farming the mats takes more time than its worth). Also if you recast lunar gear instead you dont have the autobinding issue.

Blacksmith you wont need just a friend you trust implicitly (if you dont have one buy 30 gold with coin as per the first part and recast yourself) as your giving him 100 or 250 raptures to recast for you. Make the hh99 gold pataka (yes I know you dont want a nirvana pataka but the amazing thing about nirvana gear is you can recast any weapon into any other one) this weapon is exceptionally cheap the gold mat for it sells at about 2mill on my server or you could make them for about 4 mill each including the chip cost, it doesnt require a souledge so no annoying farming of lower level instances, you need green mats for it but once people start overfarming 3-3 you can get them for like 100k each, so wait till you nearly have the raptures it will give your server plenty of time to catch up on the farming of instances.

Generally you will need a squad of 5 friends and yourself who all want gear to do this effectively as noncashshoppers it will allow you to farm your hh99 sets easily and do the nirvana runs for everyones gear

weow thanks for the infob:pleased, its really helpful