Love your Perfect Character? Share/Show them here^^

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    P.S: Grav you're from the hot or not thread. WOW you must REALLY hate Dashiko and you were one of the people who told her to come here to avoid drama!!!! Then you start it again????? WTF...Yeah you're mine now if you don't leave :3

I never once attacked her if you read back. I simply said hi to her and pointed out that the two characters she posted on linked to her profile. I started nothing. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I never once attacked her if you read back. I simply said hi to her and pointed out that the two characters she posted on linked to her profile. I started nothing. b:sweat

Posted while i was editing. Yeah you started it, that "Hi" was sarcastic as hell. Dashiko doesn't like you obviously, so why the hell would you tell her hi lol? I know people like you IRL they're called play innocent **** kisser trouble makers

"I promised imprison i wouldn't post here anymore" <----**** kisser... Again shut up and leave you're wasting thread space.
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    heres my sin if you dont like her you may give constructive critism
    however any flaming i will just ignore

2ug2jba.jpg

oh edit the people in this thread should stop flaming eachother
    and maybe learn to ignore a bit this thread is for people to post their chars
    not to argue endlessly
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Posted while i was editing. Yeah you started it, that "Hi" was sarcastic as hell. Dashiko doesn't like you obviously, so why the hell would you tell her hi lol? I know people like you IRL they're called play innocent **** kisser trouble makers

"I promised imprison i wouldn't post here anymore" <----**** kisser... Again shut up and leave you're wasting thread space.

Wait, what? You're making no sense. I explained why I said hello, no need to continue to flame me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Heh, wewt another flame war!! Oh look dashiko's the victim again.. Oh geez.

From earlier posts Dashiko left you alone Grav. So now you're gonna ninja her? Well Here i am to INTERVENE!! Bahaha!

Gonna say it once Get to stepping. Dashiko's obviously trolling and how the hell do you measure anger in a post "one ounce of anger?" Shut yer trap and move on you obviously like trying to put people down "Politely" and "Maturely" just as Kyna does. FYI Trolls don't die unless banned or muted. So again, keep spamming the thread ok? Dashiko i recommend you give it a rest, i don't think the admins want anything to do with me anymore after last time.

P.S: Grav you're from the hot or not thread. WOW you must REALLY hate Dashiko and you were one of the people who told her to come here to avoid drama!!!! Then you start it again????? WTF...YES YOU STARTED. "OH Hi Dashiko" Why the hell do you have to point out obvious B.S that we already know about??? We know dashiko comments her own characters. SO WHAT? Move on with your freaking life!! That's how this all started Oh wow Dashiko comments her own characters! She said it was to **** you guys off which its OBVIOUSLY DOING because a flame war broke out!!! So grave you're the immature one. Dashiko i declare you the winning side even though the sex jokes were mean and overboard as hell. Lay off em will ya?

Lol, they were overboard but yeah. I think they're mad at my siggy. Yeah i'll give it a rest. But any more insults i get, im just going to bite back sorry.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Wait, what? You're making no sense. I explained why I said hello, no need to continue to flame me.

Again, you're lying. You wanted someone else to jump in and laugh at her for commenting her own pics!

Why couldn't you pm her and say "Hey Dashiko you can't comment on your own characters anymore due to the new profile system".

I can't stress enough how underhanded the "Hi" was. You're not innocent so grow some guts and man up to what you tried to do.

Hell, you coulda complimented her character! That's what this thread is for right? No you just said hi to put her on the spot light, uncover the ninja. Dashiko's intentions were kinda dirty too she said she comments her chars to make people like you upset. Maybe you DIDN'T get upset but found a way to just stab her with a "Hi"

and in simpler terms "Hi"= LOL DASHIKO YOu"RE BACK?? COMMENTING ON YOUR OWN CHARS AGAIN AREN'T YOU!! WELL HAR HAR THAT WON'T WORK ANYMORE SINCE WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE SYSTEM (INSERT BANDWAGON HERE) I wish i could find that doggystylin char on sanc, i'd shove my slingshot so far....nevermind.

Grav you're a troll just as much as Dashiko.. So please leave.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    As well as you are the troll. I'm not bothering quoting. You act as if you understand my intention (which I had none of); and what's the point in PM'ing if she never replies back when I try and settle the flames? If she can't reply back to that, she won't understand that.

Honestly, someone else would have posted if not me. You should just calm down as I am no longer posting. My name does come up after this, I will reply. At that point, it's your "immaturity" as you called my post that brings upon the next argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Again, you're lying. You wanted someone else to jump in and laugh at her for commenting her own pics!

Why couldn't you pm her and say "Hey Dashiko you can't comment on your own characters anymore due to the new profile system".

I can't stress enough how underhanded the "Hi" was. You're not innocent so grow some guts and man up to what you tried to do.

Hell, you coulda complimented her character! That's what this thread is for right? No you just said hi to put her on the spot light, uncover the ninja. Dashiko's intentions were kinda dirty too she said she comments her chars to make people like you upset. Maybe you DIDN'T get upset but found a way to just stab her with a "Hi"

and in simpler terms "Hi"= LOL DASHIKO YOu"RE BACK?? COMMENTING ON YOUR OWN CHARS AGAIN AREN'T YOU!! WELL HAR HAR THAT WON'T WORK ANYMORE SINCE WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE DUE TO THE NEW PROFILE SYSTEM (INSERT BANDWAGON HERE) I wish i could find that doggystylin char on sanc, i'd shove my slingshot so far....nevermind.

Grav you're a troll just as much as Dashiko.. So please leave.

Perfectly explained. I remember a post like that back in the hot or not thread from someone who hated me but still took my side. They saw it coming and just downright hated it. Anyway i honestly posted a pic reguardless if i commented on it or not. Hell it got me some fame for a few years.

Alot of players i knew started off doing that before the profie system of course. They just thought i knew it didn't exist and tried to make fun of me for it. That describes what you said she tried to do to me Angelo. I'm used to it though. When they become unreasonable, i turn into the troll you describe me as to defend myself from the B.S that they SHOULD let slide.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    As well as you are the troll. I'm not bothering quoting. You act as if you understand my intention (which I had none of); and what's the point in PM'ing if she never replies back when I try and settle the flames? If she can't reply back to that, she won't understand that.

Honestly, someone else would have posted if not me. You should just calm down as I am no longer posting. My name does come up after this, I will reply. At that point, it's your "immaturity" as you called my post that brings upon the next argument.

He's a troll? Nah, just caught you red handed. Dbl post sorry.

Heres my Supreme Blademaster Wolf goddess ^^ SHidaoya.

2010-06-1115-50-17.jpg
  • ITorment - Dreamweaver
    ITorment - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I ,personally, love Dashiko's creations. I find their originality to be refreshing and beautiful. She does an amazing job with all of her characters,and it is obvious that she puts a lot of thought and consideration into each one. I love her creativity ( I especially love her vampire theme.Super cool!).

On the other hand,I also love the works of Kyna. They are very well proportioned and carefully considered also.They are beautiful in many ways as well. I love her BM. It portrays the image of a strong,confident woman to me,but in a natural subtle way.Simply gorgeous.

In short,Both of your characters are amazing. Beauty is a matter of personal opinion.
    I wish both of you the best. b:thanks

On a different note..these are my characters:
    Constructive crit would be highly appreciated.

Veno
    2010-05-0913-01-29-1.jpg

Sin
    2010-06-2811-49-34-1.jpg

BM
    2010-06-2813-12-18-1.jpg
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I ,personally, love Dashiko's creations. I find their originality to be refreshing and beautiful. She does an amazing job with all of her characters,and it is obvious that she puts a lot of thought and consideration into each one. I love her creativity ( I especially love her vampire theme.Super cool!).

On the other hand,I also love the works of Kyna. They are very well proportioned and carefully considered also.They are beautiful in many ways as well. I love her BM. It portrays the image of a strong,confident woman to me,but in a natural subtle way.Simply gorgeous.

In short,Both of your characters are amazing. Beauty is a matter of personal opinion.
    I wish both of you the best. b:thanks

On a different note..these are my characters:
    Constructive crit would be highly appreciated.

Veno
    2010-05-0913-01-29-1.jpg

Sin
    2010-06-2811-49-34-1.jpg

BM
    2010-06-2813-12-18-1.jpg

omg *tears* Finally some recognition from another server!!!!! Woot!! Thank thank you thank you XD

To review your chars. i'd have to ask what you were going for like the Themes :3
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    omg *tears* Finally some recognition from another server!!!!! Woot!! Thank thank you thank you XD

To review your chars. i'd have to ask what you were going for like the Themes :3

lol both of you have good Tastes. Dashiko your Bm has Hyuga Clan eyes lmao NICE...

@Itorment Love your chars. They look depressed but only by your extent im not sure if thats what oyu were going for but i LOVE em all.
  • ITorment - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    You are very welcome Dashiko. I wish your work would get more credit,because it truly is unique and stunning. ^^

Well,the veno was supposed to portray an innocent girl around the age of 16.

I just wanted to make my sin look kind of threatening..like an assasin should be,but I didnt want to overdue the colors..I didnt want to underdue them either so I thought the red in it would be a nice touch.

My Bm is supposed to portray a sort of mysterious and lonely look without being too bland.b:surrender

Edit: Thank you KiAngelo :D
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    First of a comment to Dashiko (I did write it correct yes?) I think you have a serious mistunderstading of the concept called creativity. It's not about believeing you are the best and everyone else sucks because their chars don't look like a mashup of too many colors and weird faces. It's about creating something you wanted too and then share your expiriences creations to expand your world and your creativity. To learn to cherish more things than yourself and what you made.

Other than that, you are a.... I have no word for it. I do like your characters(ACTUALLY!!) I can't say I think they are pretty, but I like the time and effort and considerations you put into who they are and how you wanted them too look. But you see, I don't get why you have to behave like you do? You called people who had done absolutley nothing wrong apart from being honest **** and such things, giving them some serious sexual harassment. If you'd said that too me off a computer I'd sued your for harassing me. And trust me, if I had half of the witnesses this thread has given people, I'd gotten through with it as well.

Also.... How can Graviora be such a troll for one single statment? A hi actually? Don't be pathetic, people say hi to everyone and no one on these forums. And she certainly wasn't the one harassing others.

ON THE TOPIC. Here's a link to my Samaela, picture is a bit iffy, but eh, I can't sign on to take a better one right now, so it will do:
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/EtherealLenne/2010-04-1112-56-15.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    You are very welcome Dashiko. I wish your work would get more credit,because it truly is unique and stunning. ^^

Well,the veno was supposed to portray an innocent girl around the age of 16.

I just wanted to make my sin look kind of threatening..like an assasin should be,but I didnt want to overdue the colors..I didnt want to underdue them either so I thought the red in it would be a nice touch.

My Bm is supposed to portray a sort of mysterious and lonely look without being too bland.b:surrender

Edit: Thank you KiAngelo :D

You nailed all of em. I'm favoriting the first and last ones. Very Different Material b:victory

Here's sort of scary pic of Shidaoya.

2010-06-1105-46-01.jpg
  • ITorment - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Thank you,Dashiko.
    I really do love your bm. She looks powerful and confident. b:cute
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    @Samaela I love the natural look of her and the bright dress with the darker colored hair :)

-snip edit- iTorment your veno definitly gives off that young innocent air, nice job on that ^_^ the eye make-up gives her a sense of maturity as well.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    First of a comment to Dashiko (I did write it correct yes?) I think you have a serious mistunderstading of the concept called creativity. It's not about believeing you are the best and everyone else sucks because their chars don't look like a mashup of too many colors and weird faces. It's about creating something you wanted too and then share your expiriences creations to expand your world and your creativity. To learn to cherish more things than yourself and what you made.

Other than that, you are a.... I have no word for it. I do like your characters(ACTUALLY!!) I can say I think they are pretty, but I like the time and effort and considerations you put into who they are and how you wanted them too look. But you see, I don't get why you have to behave like you do? You called people who had done absolutley nothing wrong apart from being honest **** and such things, giving them some serious sexual harassment. If you'd said that too me off a computer I'd sued your for harassing me. And trust me, if I had half of the witnesses this thread has given people, I'd gotten through with it as well.

Also.... How can Graviora be such a troll for one single statment? A hi actually? Don't be pathetic, people say hi to everyone and no one on these forums. And she certainly wasn't the one harassing others.

ON THE TOPIC. Here's a link to my Samaela, picture is a bit iffy, but eh, I can't sign on to take a better one right now, so it will do:

I don't believe i'm the best. I just love being different. IN my pasts posts in the hot or not thread Graviora was one of many who mindlessly criticised me endlessly. She doesn't have to remember but i do. My first time posting she was there. Before i go on. You threaten me like that again we got a problem and i won't harass you to get back at you. You can believe that.

Lol thank you and alright I'll Apologize to everyone i offended. Like sorry and more sorry. But i only did it because i was sick of the **** they gave me in the past. It may not be posted here but they weren't too nice when i first started. But thank you very much (besides the crude part >_>).
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

Other than that, you are a.... I have no word for it. I do like your characters(ACTUALLY!!) I can't say I think they are pretty, but I like the time and effort and considerations you put into who they are and how you wanted them too look. But you see, I don't get why you have to behave like you do? You called people who had done absolutley nothing wrong apart from being honest **** and such things, giving them some serious sexual harassment. If you'd said that too me off a computer I'd sued your for harassing me. And trust me, if I had half of the witnesses this thread has given people, I'd gotten through with it as well.

Hey Sugartits. She didn't say anything about the "Hi" i did, don't come to this thread threatening people. You by far have insulted her the worst and idc about that **** compliment you gave her. Graviora was obviously up to no good if you were in the hot or not thread to know how she is. Dashiko was absolutely wrong with the sex stuff. But guess what you even more wrong with the threat. Does anyone read what they post anymore? So how does it feel re-igniting the flaming?
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    I don't believe i'm the best. I just love being different. IN my pasts posts in the hot or not thread Graviora was one of many who mindlessly criticised me endlessly. She doesn't have to remember but i do. My first time posting she was there. Before i go on. You threaten me like that again we got a problem and i won't harass you to get back at you. You can believe that.

Lol thank you and alright I'll Apologize to everyone i offended. Like sorry and more sorry. But i only did it because i was sick of the **** they gave me in the past. It may not be posted here but they weren't too nice when i first started. But thank you very much (besides the crude part >_>).

I think we all love being different in our own ways. Just like I've never seen any char looking like yours before, I haven't seen anyone look exactly like Sam either.

About the marked text do you mean that if I threaten you like that you'll do worse things to me? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to threat you, I was just stating a fact about your behavior. I think this alone is enough to give you in for cyber bullying though. It's not that darn hard. I'm not especially hurt by anything, but I really dislike harassment :D Don't we all though?

And your very welcome. You do deserve it. I don't have to like how the person acts to like what they made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I think we all love being different in our own ways. Just like I've never seen any char looking like yours before, I haven't seen anyone look exactly like Sam either.

About the marked text do you mean that if I threaten you like that you'll do worse things to me? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to threat you, I was just stating a fact about your behavior. I think this alone is enough to give you in for cyber bullying though. It's not that darn hard. I'm not especially hurt by anything, but I really dislike harassment :D Don't we all though?

And your very welcome. You do deserve it. I don't have to like how the person acts to like what they made.

Always forgiven, just a puppy backed into a corner i was. Sorry again.

Heres my Archer: lol sorry theres lots more pics i never got to post thanks to Grav.(No flame intended)

Walking on Water:

2010-05-0617-57-38.jpg

And After an Angelic/Seraphic Makeover ^^

2010-06-2305-51-30.jpg
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Hey Sugartits. (Gonna sue me for that?) She didn't say anything about the "Hi" i did, don't come to this thread threatening people. You by far have insulted her the worst and idc about that **** compliment you gave her. Graviora was obviously up to no good if you were in the hot or not thread to know how she is. Dashiko was absolutely wrong with the sex stuff. But guess what you even more wrong with the threat. Does anyone read what they post anymore? So how does it feel re-igniting the flaming, Tard.

FYI: That Cleric looks like a beaten pixie, get some work done on that ugly decrepit thing

I'm so sorry this took me so long to reply to, but your idiocy was to great for me to handle . And eh, btw, what happend to HALF of your post?

I am sorry to Dashiko for mistaken her for the hi part, actually my whole post ended up being aimed at both of you. So, Dashiko, sorry for accusing you for something you didn't do. I don't see where I was the one to insult her the most, my goal was to come with an input here without telling her that she sucked which she don't. If she feels hurt by what I said, she can feel free to talk to me about that of course. About my threat, I honestly didn't mean it as a threat when I said it. For me it was a realistic statement of something I have no issues with doing. Threating people for me is a very.... well, it's me describing violent things I'll do to that person. I'm childish like that :D

Oh, and I know Graviora. Seen her around here and there. Actually seen the fight you mentioned... To be perfectly honest, I think she didn't flambe you, she just spoke her opinion, she wasn't even rude about it, until you verbally attacked her in a rude way for meaning what she did. Yes, she was rude back, but once again, I've yet to see her coming with serious harassment towards other. And if you go and re-read my post I wasn't really supporting her case either, just pointing out that the hi part was silly.

I'm sorry you don't like my char, others(included me) do . Not that she's perfect or will ever be so though. AND THANK YOU TEARLE :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Staere - Dreamweaver
    Staere - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it wont go on D: darnit
    1 Part Brave, 3 Parts Fool ;]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Dashiko - If someone on the "hot or not" thread criticized you and that's the source of your stupid immature behavior then I feel sorry for you. The "hot or not" thread is based on rating and if someone gave you constructive advice on how to fix the looks of your character to make it look more believable then you shouldn't have gotten all upset by it and instead maybe considered some of it.

Like, the face on your archer. Perhaps you were going for pouty lips... well you absolutely failed. Instead she looks like someone got between a sumo wrestler and his bowl of udon noodles.

You even failed if you meant to make her look mean. >_> putting the eyebrows a bit lower and angling them in just a bit would make more of a scowl to go along with that pissed off sumo wrestler frown so at least then her expression wouldn't look so mixed up and confused.

Body wise, It's not bad. It's actually nice to see a character that isn't as thin as an anorexic. The cleavage is a bit too big and looks like implants but if that's what you wanted then fine. The graphics on this game fail at cleavage anyways.

And that is called a critique.

Feel free to critique mine as well.

Catrionaweddigdress.jpg

CatrionaContestPicture.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Dashiko - If someone on the "hot or not" thread criticized you and that's the source of your stupid immature behavior then I feel sorry for you. The "hot or not" thread is based on rating and if someone gave you constructive advice on how to fix the looks of your character to make it look more believable then you shouldn't have gotten all upset by it and instead maybe considered some of it.

Like, the face on your archer. Perhaps you were going for pouty lips... well you absolutely failed. Instead she looks like someone got between a sumo wrestler and his bowl of udon noodles.

You even failed if you meant to make her look mean. >_> putting the eyebrows a bit lower and angling them in just a bit would make more of a scowl to go along with that pissed off sumo wrestler frown so at least then her expression wouldn't look so mixed up and confused.

Body wise, It's not bad. It's actually nice to see a character that isn't as thin as an anorexic. The cleavage is a bit too big and looks like implants but if that's what you wanted then fine. The graphics on this game fail at cleavage anyways.

Catrionaweddigdress.jpg

Ok look at that comment, except picture it being on my very first post, i got that alot very randomly. But surprisingly i'm going to ignore her "Immature" comment and move on. I'm just happy i got my first outside fan from another server. Perhaps 2. Kyna you need to chill you take things to the heart. Again, it's all fun and games until i **** someone like you off. Drop it or i'll call an Admin for ya.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

Catrionaweddigdress.jpg

Wow, you really don't read do you? She was only upset because Grav didn't like ANY of her chars and teased her for it or what you call constructive criticism. (like any of hers looked any better). IF you were there you have realized Dashiko accepted Grav's harsh criticism the first time. (Should i show you?) but being harassed for (Eyebrows, cleavage, lips) constantly because it's not what you like is a bit uncalled for. The first or second comment should have been the last. Then some Private messages saying on how she should fix her looks. Kyna you're just an ****, as long as you're here I'm here. Dashiko may just call an admin to make you shut your damn trap and stop hating on her.

On TOPIC:
    She gave some of them a MAKEOVER. The Second Pic is the real one. Why insult a look that doesn't exists anymore?. Pwned yourself with the word stupidity. Kyna, you're really low for that one. But of course someone just as stupid as you is gonna have your back. Dashiko apologized to you earlier if you would have read the posts before this. You mistunderstand every expression on her character's face. Why? Because you're lame. You stick what EVERYONE WANTS you to look like. Dashiko doesn't do that and that's what makes her better than your ugly characters. Dashiko's chars are not SEXUALLY attractive (theres a thread for that) She came here to look COOL. Not sexy. Again, stop judging them this isn't turn on contest.

Go shoot yourself. Read Dashiko's siggy she changed it to something polite feeling sorry for your hate towards her.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Wow, you really don't read do you? She was only upset because Grav didn't like ANY of her chars and teased her for it or what you call constructive criticism. (like any of hers looked any better).

Stop bringing my name up. It goes for everyone else.

I personally didn't like her characters. I never teased her. I explained to her, just like Kyna did, why I didn't like it. Now I beg of you to stop bringing my name up to bash. If you were as mature as you claim, then stop it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Stop bringing my name up. It goes for everyone else.

I personally didn't like her characters. I never teased her. I explained to her, just like Kyna did, why I didn't like it. Now I beg of you to stop bringing my name up to bash. If you were as mature as you claim, then stop it.

So kyna just EXPLAINED and didnt INSULT just now? Kyna just totally shot down Dashiko out of retaliation.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ok look at that comment, except picture it being on my very first post, i got that alot very randomly. But surprisingly i'm going to ignore her "Immature" comment and move on. I'm just happy i got my first outside fan from another server. Perhaps 2. Kyna you need to chill you take things to the heart. Again, it's all fun and games until i **** someone like you off. Drop it or i'll call an Admin for ya.

*sigh* I'm taking things to heart? Perhaps you should take your own advice and not take criticism so harshly. By posting in the rating thread you asked for criticism and you didn't take it well and carrying around a signature like that is asking for attacks. My advice to you, if you hate criticism, don't ask for it. Also portray your character and personality through your actions. Writing all of that in your signature, if anything, makes you a target to any of the real trolls lurking out there. Holding onto a signature like that is just like keeping a wound open.

And I don't mean that in any sort of insulting or mean way.

Also, sexual slander is not "all in fun and games."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....