Love your Perfect Character? Share/Show them here^^

Comments

• DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    New (3rd lol) Psychic and my one and only sin before her recent makeover...

They look like opposites of evil and good, devil and angel b:laugh

k9fi3r.jpg

vr6azm.jpg

Must have your gamma or contrast turned down low. Cause those pics are dark. Good Job nonetheless.
  • Jesaundra - Sanctuary
    Jesaundra - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    2010-06-2415-39-52.jpg

2010-05-1802-01-09.jpg

2010-05-1802-00-42.jpg

2010-05-0513-39-36.jpg

This Is Me. After 1 year of playing. Enjoy
  • Thienien - Sanctuary
    Thienien - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    God damn Jesaundra. That girl is super sexy.

2010-06-1714-13-32.jpg

2010-06-1714-13-01.jpg

2010-06-1713-58-09.jpg
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:bye Hi Dashiko.

Anyways; I'm done posting Grav for a bit. I'm trying to perfect her. But in the meantime, here are my alts. :D

20100626163635.png
    This will be the next character I level once Grav hits 100 with TT99 gear :)

20100616071856.png
    Her face was never that pale before. I'll be making her tanner and stuff >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    LOLz Dashiko commenting on his/her own pic. If it makes you feel better b:chuckle
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ok, i would love to know how my name shows up every time someone from sanctuary posts a pic???

*Fantasy rant*
    Would it make you that upset and make you go outside your "Mature" behavior that someone goes outta there way to troll you and provoke you to make "LOLZ she's commenting her own char comments?" Now how do you know i'm not poking at you on purpose???? Ohh i think 'm controlling you like a puppet now. Don't you you feel sh*tty????

All seriousness now:

FYI:
    First off, If i wanted comments from assh*les like Doggy and Grav(Yeah i called you assh*les because i always seem to be the target in situations with so called "weird looking chars"). I'd post my pics on a hentai forum or "a people who don't take games serious" forum and **** over how hot they are in their faces.

As far as i can remember. I stopped posting a few months ago thanks to B.S from people like Grav and the wannabe from sanctuary (Name says it all).

But i can assure you i didn't post here ever. So drop it. If you don't then yeah flame war.. So shut it..

Read my siggy guys i'm allergic to bullsh*t don't make me sneeze. Obviously i'm sick of your ****.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Ok, i would love to know how my name shows up every time someone from sanctuary posts a pic???

*Fantasy rant*
    Would it make you that upset and make you go outside that someone goes outta there way to troll you and provoke you to make "LOLZ she's commenting her own char comments?" Now how do you know im not poking at you on purpose???? Ohh i think 'm contolling you like a puppet now.

All seriousness now:

As far as i can remember. I stopped posting a few months ago thanks to B.S from people like Grav and the wannabe from sanctuary (Name says it all).

But i can assure you i didn't post here ever. So drop it. If you don't then yeah flame war.. So shut it..

Read my siggy guys i'm allergic tto bullsh*t don't make me sneeze.

1) Both characters link to YOUR profile on here. Suck, dun it?
    2) I gave you BS? I knew you and your "faction mates" were going to flame me. I never said anything but defended myself. And is it so hard to accept that Kad was from Sanc?
    3) Back to that previous argument months ago, all the characters link to your profile except a select few.

b:bye kthnxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    1) Both characters link to YOUR profile on here. Suck, dun it?
    2) I gave you BS? I knew you and your "faction mates" were going to flame me. I never said anything but defended myself. And is it so hard to accept that Kad was from Sanc?
    3) Back to that previous argument months ago, all the characters link to your profile except a select few.

b:bye kthnxbai

Sigh* and it made you that mad?? god i should do it more often...
    Now that you've went and started another heap of B.S..what do you plan to do now?

read the siggy.. please.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010

b:chuckle

That was anger? The caps were to add emphasis, and I was laughing the whole time. :) I have yet to get angry. Honestly, if this is going to start up again, please feel free to PM me. I'd rather "argue" it out there rather than derail a thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

That was anger? The caps were to add emphasis, and I was laughing the whole time. :) I have yet to get angry. Honestly, if this is going to start up again, please feel free to PM me. I'd rather "argue" it out there rather than derail a thread

Oh im so happy for you! You enver get angry again read my first reply to your ****.

lol i love agitating you grav and "Making you laugh" again its funny you go outta your way just to point something like that out.

Read the siggy...
  • Imprisoned - Dreamweaver
    Imprisoned - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Now that you've went and started another heap of B.S..what do you plan to do now?

read the siggy.. please.

Dashiko, just drop it ^^. With the new profile system, your alts lead straight to your profile when you click the avatar... You can't deny the facts.

On subject : My character! =D

20100626220758.png
    [SIGPIC]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/893/doneg.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Made by Graviora (Gabriella) <3
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Oh im so happy for you! You enver get angry again read my first reply to your ****.

lol i love agitating you grav and "Making you laugh" again its funny you go outta your way just to point something like that out.

Read the siggy...

b:sweat

If you're going to continue this, PM me, plox. Don't derail a thread anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Dashiko, just drop it ^^. With the new profile system, your alts lead straight to your profile when you click the avatar... You can't deny the facts.

On subject : My character! =D

20100626220758.png

Drop what? I was totally expecting that reaction. I'm laughing just as much as she is. Because i knew about the new profile system and just decided to post here to **** her off again lol. Cwutididthar? (Insert definition of a troll) i'm just getting my posts count up.

Sorry but she's just too easy and anyone else who seems to go outta their way and say

OMG LOL ROFL SHE'S COMMENTING ON HER OWN PICS!!

yeah its great. Read the siggy... Again if commenting your own chars makes people "LOL" that much why not have fun with it. Let me have my fun, you have yours. Duh.. we can all be at peace.. OH but you cawnt do that Dashiko someone else hash to dew eet...yeah w/e...
    edited June 2010
    Still LOLzing.... b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased

uMAD? Why all the anger?

Nevermind..... back on topic. Post more pics.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Still LOLzing.... b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased

uMAD? Why all the anger?

Nevermind..... back on topic. Post more pics.

O_o who's mad im laughing just as much as your companion is. Obviously you got the irony in my "Making grav laugh" statement.

Good for you now go doggy style your blow up doll b:chuckle

P.S: Read the siggy.
    edited June 2010
    PPsssttt hey... Dashiko, no one cares about your siggy. And I'd have to know someone for them to be my COMPANION, obviously.

I'll be happy to doggystyle your blowup doll though. b:victory
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    PPsssttt hey... Dashiko, no one cares about your siggy. And I'd have to know someone for them to be my COMPANION, obviously.

I'll be happy to doggystyle your blowup doll though. b:victory

my blowup doll? Gee...wish i had one maybe i could do more than just make you **** over how much i comment my own chars lol . Feed me more flame i'm starving. But i think you should pm how much you love blow up dolls instead of wanting the one i don't have. Theres a site called ebay ever heard of it? and why would you want a used one??? b:chuckle Must be a real downer. Making a barb to make yourself feel useful?? Oh Oh im a barb people need me in squads therefore "THEY'LL TAWLK TEW MEE" yay now my life is complete. Go figure you'd name yourself doggystylin to sound macho to the kinds of girls i describe in my siggy. Lol go complete yourself outside of PWI okay not inside.

Read the siggy. <----i'll always say that get used to it. Don't get mad if it relates to someone you know lol
  • /aIentine - Archosaur19
    /aIentine - Archosaur19 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ohkayz, I'll most pics to make this thread on topic again.

Raging Tides Archer -
    9aprvs.jpg
    Harshlands Cleric -
    xnucsn.jpg
    [Front of her]: http://i47.tinypic.com/333ano9.jpg
    Sanctuary Veno -
    k4tv8.jpg
    Archosaur Veno -
    in7qd5.jpg
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
    90 veno (Arch) ☆ 97 veno (Sanc) ☆ 78 archer (RT) ☆ 53 cleric (HL)
  • MuffinCakez - Heavens Tear
    MuffinCakez - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i really like your archer :) the ponytail and fashion look really good on her b:laugh

this is my new veno i made a few days ago :)) MuffinCakez
    muffin.jpg

This is my sin on my other acc: bemychunsa
    sin.jpg

and this is my other veno that i dont play anymore >_< Mayuri_chan
    mayuri.jpg
  • FlysWithFire - Lost City
    FlysWithFire - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    how do i get my picture on to the thing
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    O_o who's mad im laughing just as much as your companion is. Obviously you got the irony in my "Making grav laugh" statement.

Good for you now go doggy style your blow up doll b:chuckle

P.S: Read the siggy.

Your signature screams, "I have absolutely no self confidence in real life so I have to write a paragraph online to state that I do have confidence instead of just letting everyone know I have self confidence by acting in such a way that suggests it."

If I were you I'd write something else instead of some big pseudo egotistical rant. It's very unsightly and immature. Too bad you're not on Lost City, I'd gladly teach you a lesson in PvP.

Anyways, back on topic.

My BM -
    KynaScreenie.jpg

My cleric -
    Catriona-3.jpg

My psychic -
    Agrona-3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Anzillu - Raging Tide
    Anzillu - Raging Tide Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    32823205super.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a G-Man character i've made

anzillu.jpg

my PWI character

magehm.png

my almighty mage on PW-MY

14918140.jpg

my unstoppable werebeast on PW-MY
    Dark for fear of failure
    An inner gloom as wide as an eye of fermenting
    Roiling hate
    Death grip in my veins
    Unveiling rancid petals
    Flowering fourth foul nectar
    Space between a blink and a tear
    Death blooms
  • __LOEKI__ - Heavens Tear
    __LOEKI__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hi this is me
    I know barbs look alot the same but stil I tried to make it bit different hope you like him
    ____LOEKI1.jpg
    ____LOEKI2.jpg
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Your signature screams, "I have absolutely no self confidence in real life so I have to write a paragraph online to state that I do have confidence instead of just letting everyone know I have self confidence by acting in such a way that suggests it."

If I were you I'd write something else instead of some big pseudo egotistical rant. It's very unsightly and immature. Too bad you're not on Lost City, I'd gladly teach you a lesson in PvP.

Anyways, back on topic.

My BM -
    KynaScreenie.jpg

My cleric -
    Catriona-3.jpg

My psychic -
    Agrona-3.jpg

First off, Your characters would look better on their back with their legs open. Are they resembling you? Just a thought.

Lacking self confidence? If i did would i have such wonderful characters that everyone seems to adore on sanc (Not every1 literally)? Speak for yourself you just acted like you avoided everything in my siggy lol. Did it hurt ya that bad? So sorry if it describes you that much. (Insert Definition of a Troll)

Btw i'd own you on Lost with my Herc and nix so just shut up acting tough you didn't own anything but your 5 mins of time typing that "Put me in my place rant".

I'm in my place alright making my haters hate. Read the siggy lol.

For the record mind your own damn business the flaming ended until you opened your mouth silly kid. Pm me if you hate me that much.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *facepalm*

omgitsdavidbowie.png

David Bowie asks an end to the off-topic-nastiness.

Anyway, That Gman is a 10000/5. Kyna all of your chars are a solid 4/5, and I'll rate more later!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    First off, Your characters would look better on their back with their legs open. Are they resembling you? Just a thought.

Lacking self confidence? If i did would i have such wonderful characters that everyone seems to adore on sanc (Not every1 literally)? Speak for yourself you just acted like you avoided everything in my siggy lol. Did it hurt ya that bad? So sorry if it describes you that much. (Insert Definition of a Troll)

Btw i'd own you on Lost with my Herc and nix so just shut up acting tough you didn't own anything but your 5 mins of time typing that "Put me in my place rant".

I'm in my place alright making my haters hate. Read the siggy lol.

For the record mind your own damn business the flaming ended until you opened your mouth silly kid. Pm me if you hate me that much.

I'm the silly kid eh? You're the one making sexually perverse insults. I just said that you were immature and your response to me only proved my point. b:bye I already read your siggy once. Still translates into a whiny little baby that can't come to terms with the fact that the world isn't a nice place. Why don't you crawl back into your crib and chew on your teething ring some more?

Oh yeah, and about that veno with a nix and a herc: Pix or it didn't happen. lol

Back on topic

My bm -

Kyna-UPYOURS.jpg

Oh, and Llux, may I suggest something? Your Assassin's nose is a little too high up on his face lol, just move it down some, it should be a little closer to his mouth. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I'm the silly kid eh? You're the one making sexually perverse insults. I just said that you were immature and your response to me only proved my point. b:bye I already read your siggy once. Still translates into a whiny little baby that can't come to terms with the fact that the world isn't a nice place. Why don't you crawl back into your crib and chew on your teething ring some more?

Oh yeah, and about that veno with a nix and a herc: Pix or it didn't happen. lol

Back on topic

My bm -

Kyna-UPYOURS.jpg

Oh, and Llux, may I suggest something? Your Assassin's nose is a little too high up on his face lol, just move it down some, it should be a little closer to his mouth. >_>

Gawd, you're still here??? Are you trying to get this thread locked????
    So I'm a baby when my response makes sense??? Typical. Don't be so predictable or did you not comprehend what i was saying? Can't comprehend goo goo gaga can you??? Lulz. Guess the intelect wass baby noise to you.

Oh ->>>(insert definition of a troll) Btw, i heard the baby jokes on scooby doo somewhere they're sort of ancient. Anyway i wasn't insulting you, was complimenting your characters at what they're good at and you think i don't know the world isn't a nice place? AGAIN speak for yourself people are dying, children are starving and i bet all you care about is that 3 incher that satisfies your lunch every so often craving huh :3 trust me silly girl i know about the world and how nice it ISN'T. Look at you, you're constantly feeding a troll FAILING, to put me in my place once again.

I'm in my place making haters like you hate me. It's all fun and games when people like you get so pissed off at what i say lol. My siggy isn't really whiny lol. How's that whiny describing girls who don't respect themselves. I'm sure your parents were whining when they called you a **** for sleeping with 5 guys (if you're a girl) trying to find your lover Yeah guess they're babies too oh gee sorry baby parents nowadays are the Tards who got pregnant in high school at like 15. Gee, my siggy says that, did you get offended by that too?. Sorry you're not going to beat me so just give up and go on with your life. Anywho i could careless about pvp so drop it, it's not going to happen you can fantasize about hurting me all you want like everyone thinks about someone who's "Weird" The hated weird ones are the successful ones all the time. Obviously you JUST don't like it. Totally understandable. Btw continue the flame war, putting the flamer in your hands now I'm honestly done with you. My second polite request. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HATE ME KYNA LOL...FOR THE SECOND TIME PM ME. Stop derailing the thread like Grav said.

READ THE SIGGY b:chuckle
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    It's all fun and games when people like you get so pissed off at what i say lol. My siggy isn't really whiny lol.

I made a promise to Imprisoned not to post anymore, but this is really bothering me. What you say, it doesn't **** people off. Kyna had not one ounce of anger in her post. Her argument was much more mature, and obviously you can't comprehend such.
    How's that whiny describing girls who don't respect themselves. I'm sure your parents were whining when they called you a **** for sleeping with 5 guys (if you're a girl) trying to find your lover

I don't get how you're making such accusations about people's personal life. You don't even know it. I don't know Kyna personally, I haven't even talked to her one on one, but I can confidently say she is not that kind of person.

b:cute That is all; carry on.

Here's the template I made for my sin when I can makeover scroll her :)
    rfhiee.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This is getting waaay out of control with the sexual insults and what not. Can we please calm the flames before a good thread gets locked?
    Agree to disagree perhaps?

:c

-edit- cute tideborn :D Im glad they fixed the face glitch.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I made a promise to Imprisoned not to post anymore, but this is really bothering me. What you say, it doesn't **** people off. Kyna had not one ounce of anger in her post. Her argument was much more mature, and obviously you can't comprehend such.

I don't get how you're making such accusations about people's personal life. You don't even know it. I don't know Kyna personally, I haven't even talked to her one on one, but I can confidently say she is not that kind of person.

b:cute That is all; carry on.

Here's the template I made for my sin when I can makeover scroll her :)
    Edit: Gotta resize it ._.

Heh, wewt another flame war!! Oh look dashiko's the victim again.. Oh geez.

From earlier posts Dashiko left you alone Grav. So now you're gonna ninja her? Well Here i am to INTERVENE!! Bahaha!

Gonna say it once Get to stepping. Dashiko's obviously trolling and how the hell do you measure anger in a post "one ounce of anger?" Shut yer trap and move on you obviously like trying to put people down "Politely" and "Maturely" just as Kyna does. FYI Trolls don't die unless banned or muted. So again, keep spamming the thread ok? Dashiko i recommend you give it a rest, i don't think the admins want anything to do with me anymore after last time.

P.S: Grav you're from the hot or not thread. WOW you must REALLY hate Dashiko and you were one of the people who told her to come here to avoid drama!!!! Then you start it again????? WTF...YES YOU STARTED. "OH Hi Dashiko" Why the hell do you have to point out obvious B.S that we already know about??? We know dashiko comments her own characters. SO WHAT? Move on with your freaking life!! That's how this all started Oh wow Dashiko comments her own characters! She said it was to **** you guys off which its OBVIOUSLY DOING because a flame war broke out!!! So grave you're the immature one. Dashiko i declare you the winning side even though the sex jokes were mean and overboard as hell. Lay off em will ya?