Let's talk about spam

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    unclebrown wrote: »
    Cause they were cool back then b:surrender

b:surrender Agree with you there.... They're still cool but a ton of the original moderators are gone now :(
    Because then your post count wouldn't be as high.

....... Do you seriously think I care about post count? b:sweat You of all people should know that. I'm honestly surprised you said that.

Anyways, you guys are idiots for spamming of all things. I'm glad the moderators are actually doing something for once since I'm sick of all the flaming and stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the troll is here b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the troll is here b:scorn

You're a troll? b:question O.o..........

Bleh anyways, the spam thing isn't really working b:surrender Personally I see more spam than ever in the sub-forums here D: b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Please stop arguing in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nalamwen - Raging Tide
    Nalamwen - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Man - Raging Tide View Post
    Remember kids, the more helpful/useful/entertaining (to the majority, not just you) posts you make the bigger your epeen

Fixed.

LOL that is great.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:surrender Honestly, this thread to be honest hasn't helped the Raging Tide sub-forums that much to at all. People are still ignoring it because nothing is happening. Until serious action besides thread locking is done, nobody is going to care and keep on posting spam threads.

I honestly think you guys should start temporary banning people who post spam threads since nothing is working currently and its getting out of control as you can see since today Konari locked what, over 5 threads here today even? b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hope stop spamming in the spam thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited June 2010
    Hope stop spamming in the spam thread.

Rawrgh, it isn't funny. That wasn't even close to a spam post.

Honestly, why do people have to post stupid threads? Its so annoying and pointless b:surrender

And gosh, I rarely post anymore since I got my own warning. I'd rather post less and keep my account than get it banned for some stupid reason.

Compared to some people, at least I post for the fun of it and not post count b:bye

You guys honestly have to start temporary banning/permanently banning people or nothing is going to work. If you set examples now, people won't do it later. Its simpler than way b:sweat

Edit: The reason I say start banning is because PWI isn't the only forum I post in. In the other forum I used to post in, they had the same problems like here but they finally started to ban the trolls/flamers and people who posted stupid threads and its finally a relaxed area again now. Its really helped a lot since it set examples that if a well-known poster could get banned, then you could get banned too.

Edit (second): Gosh sorry, what I meant by another forum is a fashion forum... Long story behind that one. But honestly, it does work. Right now, it feels like you don't get in trouble for posting anything. So anybody can just feel like they can post anything and get away with it. Its like you guys are purposely not banning people who are well-known which is a stupid reason. Honestly, just start banning people and things will calm down. If I get banned, well... Oops, I know I made my mistakes in the past. But I admit that I used to take over the forums way too much before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Honestly, why do people have to post stupid threads? Its so annoying and pointless b:surrender

I dont know you tell us, you spam this forums as much as we do...so tell me, why do u post in stupid threads?

Compared to some people, at least I post for the fun of it and not post count b:bye

yeah right, i still love when u get **** if u post with the RT character cuz of that reason

You guys honestly have to start temporary banning/permanently banning people or nothing is going to work. If you set examples now, people won't do it later. Its simpler than way b:sweat

you should the first person to get banned if they do that nobody will spamm this forums EVAR again

Aryannamage just told ya to stop spamming this thread!

nuff said
    edited June 2010

Honestly, why do people have to post stupid threads? Its so annoying and pointless

I dont know you tell us, you spam this forums as much as we do...so tell me, why do u post in stupid threads?

yeah right, i still love when u get **** if u post with the RT character cuz of that reason

you should the first person to get banned if they do that nobody will spamm this forums EVAR again

Aryannamage just told ya to stop spamming this thread!

nuff said

Pew_Pew, what a fail. And I thought you knew better. If you haven't heard, I officially retired my Harshlands character from in-game and the forums and moving onto this character where I'm hopeful to changing my reputation as a troll/spammer/etc. So that part was failed.

If I become the first person to get banned, well it was a fun time while I had it. The forums are not my life, and I won't be going on it soon since my entire summer is packed. I have a life people compared to you at least b:chuckle

And rofl, I don't spam anymore if you haven't checked. Gosh, do you have amnesia too or something? The only reason why I got mad when I posted on this character instead of my other character was because this character was more for official posts that were more relevant to a thread and the other one was for miscellaneous posts.

Please learn how to read b:bye

Edit: I apologize to the moderators and the GMs for this post. I have to defend myself in some way or another :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    umad?

b:kiss
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:shedtear
    Can't we all just get along??
    b:flower

Hm, & on an unrelated note, I honestly don't get how b:bored looks bored at all. He's blue first of all.. and looks more surprised than bored to me. b:worried <--looks more bored, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It's OK Gaiz, MODs got dis! b:laugh
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Rediska - Raging Tide
    Rediska - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    gf Poseidon. <3 u veri, that was nice TW.
    duno how we won with our low lvls and laggy vent b:surrender
    i didn't see any catapullers in Poseidon, u beter to recrute some barbs... than u gona pwn usb:sad ... just my oppinoion
  • Rediska - Raging Tide
    Rediska - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    damn wc b:chuckle
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    QQ , must we have this thread ? >< RT forums were so much more exciting before this .

Why can't we spam in peace b:cry while being loud b:laugh
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Wylfred - Raging Tide
    Wylfred - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have to agree with Cupcake <.< but i'm still mad because of her fake **** wedding...so dissappointing D: b:cry

Attentively, a random nab b:bye
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    did someone say ****? b:dirty
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    did someone say ****? b:dirty

What`s that?!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
    edited July 2010
    You know , I see this thread as an award for our server b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You know , I see this thread as an award for our server b:victory

i do too. do any other servers have awards like us?
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    nah, we r pro xD
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    so this is the official spam thread for the post count junkies?
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nah, read the OP, it's saying we spam too much b:victory

And that was before I arrived
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No offense to any of the trolls here that are actually good at it, but can you guys (The admins) please start suspending repeat offenders on the forums from posting instead of just letting them spam and spam and spam?

Its really dumb that I have to come on here and find 15 posts moved and all the current topics are off the page and probably lost forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
    edited August 2010
    No offense to any of the trolls here that are actually good at it, but can you guys (The admins) please start suspending repeat offenders on the forums from posting instead of just letting them spam and spam and spam?

Its really dumb that I have to come on here and find 15 posts moved and all the current topics are off the page and probably lost forever.

In that case they'd suspend every single troll here , good or not they are still considered trolls .

Which means our forums would go from total active to dead - boring like most others ( hl & dw aren't that bad though , mostly Ht/sanc & LC is...decent I so so .. , some might call it boring ) .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    we always been trolling, that isnt the issue here. but theyve been SPAMing alot lately
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Eh not everyone would be kicked. Only the ones that cant contribute a good post or topic to the board.

Yea spamming would be the better word for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i do too. do any other servers have awards like us?

Nah,....HT forums are dead...D-E-A-D ... *tempted to go RT purely for spam*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I just spent the last two hours going through the worst of the spam with the goal of finding a culprit. Warnings have been send out if it doesn't stop Frankie is ready with his banhammer. If you see something pm us we aren't here all the time and pms will always get to us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.