Petition against Jones Blessing

13»

Comments

• Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Remove, remove, remove, remove.

Others have already said why. Balance is out the window.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dont actually see anything wrong about it. It's made my grinding alot faster for the time being. Hmm, probably because I have no intention of PKing.

The GM's are not that stupid, they will remove this blessing. Probably by the end of the summer.
    That includes those tickets that some players are attempting to stack... they should go poof as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dont actually see anything wrong about it. It's made my grinding alot faster for the time being. Hmm, probably because I have no intention of PKing.

The GM's are not that stupid, they will remove this blessing. Probably by the end of the summer.
    That includes those tickets that some players are attempting to stack... they should go poof as well.

You're overestimating the GM's intelligence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'll give it a yes just because of how you get it, Jones blessing was the one free thing you could get in the jones event. Now you have to give free ad space to get one...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'll give it a yes just because of how you get it, Jones blessing was the one free thing you could get in the jones event. Now you have to give free ad space to get one...

Doesn't really work if people delete it off their walls on Facebook. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ryelina - Heavens Tear
    Ryelina - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    danedral wrote: »
    For venos it allow veno to heal pet little more because healing pet is based on % of your magic attack.

For cleric it increase healing because healing spell are based on % of clerics magic attack

So generally that what you say is not correct and +30 attack is not that big difference so relax a little and go play game don't QQ around.

And for the record i don't use it because i hate facebook :D

Incorrect, it does not boost heals. Heals are based on the % of base magic attack displayed in the Character info which do not change with the blessing equipped. Also applies to veno heals.

I have tested it out :)
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Maybe if they don't allow it to be stacked,it might not cause such a big stir.

Now where's the thread derailers,they made QQ thread about sins into a hamster thread.

edit:Hi Rye
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i am for constant 30 attack lvl only for Magic Classes :P like cleric wizard and veno

rest is ok... they have dps :)

*didnt read anything here*
    i like potato
  • celana
    celana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
  • KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear
    KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Giving a +30 def blessing will defeat the purpose of Jones Blessing, defeat purpose of update, not going to happen.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Maybe add in a guardian scroll option for those poor **** that got 1 shot as a result. b:laugh
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am starting to get a little fudged off at the lack of communication between the player base and GM'S/Devs cant belive this thread has grown to this size and still yet no body has even bothered to explain why this was introduced and why it is remaining permanant

It's a sad sad day when a company does not listen to its paying customers and does not address the concerns they are having ignoring the issue does not make it go away just makes people more annoyed and in the long run runs the risk of loosing "valued?" customers you will get more no doubt but if you tried listning to us once in a while and actualy speaking to us you might end up with your old customers and new customers... Come on PWI please provide us with a little customer service at least
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It is rather obvious but, the dev's way of communicating with the player base is in the form of "2x exp/sp/drop"

On topic - remove the blessing devs.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what if they just disable blessing use in pvp lol i wnts to keeps them for my pve purposesb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i think ive already said this once in a thred similar
    Tbh these blessings have only made minore changes ot pve and pvp
    im a cata barb and those blessings in tw made little differnece to me
    when i was getting hit. i didnt notice much of a change.
    i think the real QQing for pvpserver is that people think ht eattack blessings
    are makin them OP so they go out and pk more resulting in more people
    dieing resulting in more people raging on forums to make them go away
    a defence lvl blessings inst going to change this.
    though to be honest i do dislike how people are misusing the blessing
    and stakcing like a years worth of blessings in a few days by
    spamming the facebok connect then making fake accounts and spamming
    more jsut so they will always have them.
    if anything should be done it should be to fix it so it cnat be spammed
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i think ive already said this once in a thred similar
    Tbh these blessings have only made minore changes ot pve and pvp
    im a cata barb and those blessings in tw made little differnece to me
    when i was getting hit. i didnt notice much of a change.
    i think the real QQing for pvpserver is that people think ht eattack blessings
    are makin them OP so they go out and pk more resulting in more people
    dieing resulting in more people raging on forums to make them go away
    a defence lvl blessings inst going to change this.
    though to be honest i do dislike how people are misusing the blessing
    and stakcing like a years worth of blessings in a few days by
    spamming the facebok connect then making fake accounts and spamming
    more jsut so they will always have them.
    if anything should be done it should be to fix it so it cnat be spammed

How can you not notice the difference in pvp? I guess if you're a tank build barb in tiger, getting hit for 2-4k extra magic dmg from an ulti or crit wont make as big of a difference as it does on a BM.

But for other classes the +30 is a lot of dmg to tank, its not minor at all. That extra boost casters with spike dmg get from the blessing is what makes the difference between allowing you to kite/immune pot/genie skill or just getting 1 shoot.

I agree its fun 1-2 shooting people before they even can get a shield up or similar, but its really not fair pvp for classes that are mele and have to actually run up to target.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1. We've had petitions crying out for something to be removed before. Did it happen? No. Apart from once, where Perfect Horns were removed because honestly nobody shut up about them. Packs however? There's been so much QQ about the packs I can't count. BH QQ? Same. Hyper QQ? Same.

All the QQ about Hyper and BH and easy mode PWI and packs and have these things been removed? Not at all. Good luck getting the Jones blessing removed any time soon before the official plans to remove of it are put into place.

2. Sins are now officially the most OP class in existence, because a high level PvP sin is easily going to be stacking attack levels between blessing and buffs to hit a level of 70+. In fact we've already seen via a screenshot in the thread an attack level of over one hundred.

That is beyond ridiculous. That is so ridiculous that your cries for a +30 defence level blessing are nullified because this person would still have +70 attack levels on you.

If a sin says they aren't OP any more they're BSing or they have no idea how to play their sin in PvP.

Wizzies and archers aren't equally as powerful because we just can't stack that kind of attack level. However, can we still kill people within the first few shots? Why yes. Yes we can.

Tl;dr PvP is now broken.

3. For grinding and PvE purposes this wasn't really needed either. Any challenge the game may have presented has been taken away in these blessings and, as if it wasn't easy enough to power your way through levels, now you can do it even faster.

If this is the response to the DQ nerf, it's a **** one and needs to be removed of. You can't try and fix one part of the game (that wasn't even broken in the first place) and break the rest of the game in the process, it does not work. If this is random Facebook promotion, it sucks just as badly because the instant people stack their blessings they can delete the posts and then do it all over again the next day.

Really.

This is the worst thing that could have been brought into PWI and, although I don't really play much, it needs to be taken away. Badly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I am starting to get a little fudged off at the lack of communication between the player base and GM'S/Devs cant belive this thread has grown to this size and still yet no body has even bothered to explain why this was introduced and why it is remaining permanant

It's a sad sad day when a company does not listen to its paying customers and does not address the concerns they are having ignoring the issue does not make it go away just makes people more annoyed and in the long run runs the risk of loosing "valued?" customers you will get more no doubt but if you tried listning to us once in a while and actualy speaking to us you might end up with your old customers and new customers... Come on PWI please provide us with a little customer service at least

They did give a reason -.-

Without me hunting down the exact quote here is the jist:

"China took the blessings away, PWI are giving the blessings back."

^ Basic quote but you get the idea...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    danedral wrote: »
    For venos it allow veno to heal pet little more because healing pet is based on % of your magic attack.

For cleric it increase healing because healing spell are based on % of clerics magic attack

So generally that what you say is not correct and +30 attack is not that big difference so relax a little and go play game don't QQ around.

And for the record i don't use it because i hate facebook :D

Uh no, venos dont get better healing, nor do clerics.
  • DW_Vane - Sanctuary
    DW_Vane - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    -- SO just because of a Veno can't use it as much as DD would you want it off? HOW selfish is that? .. LONG LIVE THE +30 ATK lvl blessing.
    5 pet skill slots TVM :: venos will $hare more oFc ;)
  • MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary
    MilliaEmblem - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    what if they just disable blessing use in pvp lol i wnts to keeps them for my pve purposesb:laugh

that is a good idea imo but whether the devs can actually pull it off is another story b:chuckle
  • Anzillu - Raging Tide
    Anzillu - Raging Tide Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    voting yes just cause all you guys are crying
    Dark for fear of failure
    An inner gloom as wide as an eye of fermenting
    Roiling hate
    Death grip in my veins
    Unveiling rancid petals
    Flowering fourth foul nectar
    Space between a blink and a tear
    Death blooms
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Technically you're only getting 29 attack levels since everyone who casually plays would at least have the level 70 attendance ring by now.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I havn't used the blessing, probably wont, and I'm fine with it. I notice hardly any difference in PvP, yea, I just went through a gold charm in 1 day of pvp, but it was all in good fun.
    I have nothing to say.
  • Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide
    Dancing_eyes - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well the thread has gone on for long enough, results are interesting; such that more people are actually wise enough to vote for the blessing to go away, as they know it implicates things in the long run.

So, will any of the famous forum MODS, (maybe KonariRaiden?) care to answer the public's questions, when will the facebook promotion(endless spam adverts of PWI to all friends) end? And question 2, will these packs be permanent or removed at some point of time? Question 2 is impt, as i'm sure at least some populace of cleric/veno/BM/barb users will wanna re-roll to a ranged DD class if the pack is permanent.