Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As long as you have fun its cool b:victory
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Theres less people "hating" on you and more people giving criticism on the build, constructive or not.

Personally, I always wanted to level up a HA wizzie on Vendetta or soemthing, just for this **** of it. I enjoy my AA wizzie, and see it's potential to have ridiculous pdef regardless, and nice HP (As I've seen from many people already)

Without naming names (Don't wanna give him too much of a big head n_n) theres a wizzie on Sanct with 18?k pdef self buffed and 13?k hp buffed. (Rough figures, trying to remember back to when he told me)

If you can afford to spend money on the game, go full nirvana (Arcane of course) and shard/refine it right. You'll outdamage and out tank just about every other wizzie in game. Especially more so than a HA wiz.

Either way. Good luck with your adventures, the way you play the game is upto you, theres no set rules, just general boundaries.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SgtSlaughter when you get to like 92 get Sage / Demon emberstorm and lemme know what damage you do. Should be interesting for a HA wizzie

Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Theres less people "hating" on you and more people giving criticism on the build, constructive or not.

Personally, I always wanted to level up a HA wizzie on Vendetta or soemthing, just for this **** of it. I enjoy my AA wizzie, and see it's potential to have ridiculous pdef regardless, and nice HP (As I've seen from many people already)

Without naming names (Don't wanna give him too much of a big head n_n) theres a wizzie on Sanct with 18?k pdef self buffed and 13?k hp buffed. (Rough figures, trying to remember back to when he told me)

If you can afford to spend money on the game, go full nirvana (Arcane of course) and shard/refine it right. You'll outdamage and out tank just about every other wizzie in game. Especially more so than a HA wiz.

Either way. Good luck with your adventures, the way you play the game is upto you, theres no set rules, just general boundaries.

b:laugh

If you want to play HA then do it, but the law of diminishing returns as your pdef increases means you won't get that much benefit. Correctly sharded an AA wearer can have over 20k pdef fullbuffed, by which point your extra 5k pdef (I think you mentioned 25k somewhere above?) makes very little difference - but as I said if you want to play that way then go for it.

Oh, and it was 18.7k fullbuffed Shev, not self buffed m8,....that would just be obscene b:victory
  • SgtSlaughter - Raging Tide
    SgtSlaughter - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SgtSlaughter when you get to like 92 get Sage / Demon emberstorm and lemme know what damage you do. Should be interesting for a HA wizzie

Have fun

will do. ill post my stats and stuff too so you can see what im workin with
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

lol... cant believe how seriously this is being discussed

btw ur phys dmg is gonna suck as well...just coz ur phys atk is 4k-11k doesnt mean anything bcoz normally a bm/barb/sin would be using a skill which does the skills dmg + wep dmg and u have no phys skills as a wiz

2nd u cant even use ur spells coz ur wielding axes lol...
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I know that >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SgtSlaughter, don't stress to much over the pwi calc, even though it can help. I support you 100 percent & have a HA Wiz in the making too.

What I see is a bunch H8r's with their heads up their own butts. all HA wiz H8r Shut Up!!!

Before you bash it, do it & I mean actually get one to endgame.

I don't promote other servers & never will, cause PWI is the ****. But I have played with the private servers & have had a max lvl HA wiz & Pure mag wiz.

If you actually say a HA wiz is pointless, it shows how ignorant you are.

Everything I have read here is specualtation & ppls Oppinions, passed off as fact as if they have had a endgame HA Wiz.

Now, I'm gonna admit, HA Wiz is not the best choice for PK / PVP.
    But it is nowhere as bad as all these halfwits make it seem to be.

Honestly In PWI, My heavy wiz MageDethKill is doing **** easier & faster than my pure mage ZeroMagus & I am far more Tankly.

There isn't as much fear of metal damage as there is wood damage.

Think what you will, but Metal is still physical damage. if you don't believe me, have a HA & AA wiz of same lev,stats & all duel a cleric. "I know" Metal is in element def cat, but your phys def greatly effects your damage taken by metal damage.

The point of a heavy armor wiz is not to hold axes or what ever weapons. It is the balance of lasting longer & reduced DD.
    Have "HA" Armor & "Arcane" accessories,then creativly balance with stones, maxing all available slots per Item, with the best stones possible. "it works & works good", No 1 shot deaths, unless you come up against a veno or wiz decked out in all warsoul or GM gear.

Ohhh and for all you wizzies that are hatin on HA wizzies. HA wiz with a secondary phys wep, will *never again fear a mag resist mob* & as someone stated about lack of MP & mana drain, well there again you have a phys wep if you run out of mana.

Wiz is not a control character, duh!!! so that point is mute. but it does not matter about control spells, cause you are not tryin to control the group like a barb, or stun like a BM. you are still DD. and erm DragonBreath is pretty darn controlling "all mob eyes on flashing disco wizzy!"
    You are simply a Barb/BM with wizard skills

how bout this too, everyone has failed to mention the best part of HA Wiz, beside being able to hold any Barb & BM wep for phys, you can heal yourself!!!

Most importantly HA wiz is a specialized build & not for everyone, that also means it is not for everyone to complain about & tell us we are in the wrong for building a character we think is fun, in a *GAME* <--- "which is meant to be fun."

If you are harrassing someone & filling others with half conceived notions you actually have no experience in, but treating it as the gospal, then you people are the ones who don't deserve to play the game, you are hate spewin lemming cancer that exemplifies your real world personality & how truly ugly you really are on the inside, which also shows us how sad, miserable & lonely your future life will be.

Grow up & shut up, preferably shut up then grow up, but either way is fine. b:laugh

Again more power too you SgtSlaughter and all the other HA wiz brothers & sisters.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY: The It's ok to be a HA Wiz Foundation. Inc
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options

Think what you will, but Metal is still physical damage. if you don't believe me, have a HA & AA wiz of same lev,stats & all duel a cleric. "I know" Metal is in element def cat, but your phys def greatly effects your damage taken by metal damage.

The point of a heavy armor wiz is not to hold axes or what ever weapons. It is the balance of lasting longer & reduced DD.
    Have "HA" Armor & "Arcane" accessories,then creativly balance with stones, maxing all available slots per Item, with the best stones possible. "it works & works good", No 1 shot deaths, unless you come up against a veno or wiz decked out in all warsoul or GM gear.

Ohhh and for all you wizzies that are hatin on HA wizzies. HA wiz with a secondary phys wep, will *never again fear a mag resist mob* & as someone stated about lack of MP & mana drain, well there again you have a phys wep if you run out of mana.

Wiz is not a control character, duh!!! so that point is mute. but it does not matter about control spells, cause you are not tryin to control the group like a barb, or stun like a BM. you are still DD. and erm DragonBreath is pretty darn controlling "all mob eyes on flashing disco wizzy!"

how bout this too, everyone has failed to mention the best part of HA Wiz, beside being able to hold any Barb & BM wep for phys, you can heal yourself!!!

LOL WUT??

Ok, I really have nothin against a HA wizzie, like I said it could be fun. It's also very limiting..

You have GOT to be a MORON if you believe Metal is Physical damage.. Thats gotta be the stupidest thing ever. Are you trying to troll? Cos damn it son, it's working. Pat on the back.

Good luck on Warsoul or GM gear
    Good luck on having any kind of agro in DB as a HA wizzie.
    Good luck healing yourself weilding "Barb and BM weps" and even without, have fun spending 5987345 years channeling a heal that will heal for ~200hp

Im sorry, but I had to laugh.. theres stupidity, and then theres believing metal is physical..
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SgtSlaughter, don't stress to much over the pwi calc, even though it can help. I support you 100 percent & have a HA Wiz in the making too.

What I see is a bunch H8r's with their heads up their own butts. all HA wiz H8r Shut Up!!!

Before you bash it, do it & I mean actually get one to endgame.

I don't promote other servers & never will, cause PWI is the ****. But I have played with the private servers & have had a max lvl HA wiz & Pure mag wiz.

If you actually say a HA wiz is pointless, it shows how ignorant you are.

Everything I have read here is specualtation & ppls Oppinions, passed off as fact as if they have had a endgame HA Wiz.

Now, I'm gonna admit, HA Wiz is not the best choice for PK / PVP.
    But it is nowhere as bad as all these halfwits make it seem to be.

Honestly In PWI, My heavy wiz MageDethKill is doing **** easier & faster than my pure mage ZeroMagus & I am far more Tankly.

There isn't as much fear of metal damage as there is wood damage.

Most importantly HA wiz is a specialized build & not for everyone, that also means it is not for everyone to complain about & tell us we are in the wrong for building a character we think is fun, in a *GAME* <--- "which is meant to be fun."

If you are harrassing someone & filling others with half conceived notions you actually have no experience in, but treating it as the gospal, then you people are the ones who don't deserve to play the game, you are hate spewin lemming cancer that exemplifies your real world personality & how truly ugly you really are on the inside, which also shows us how sad, miserable & lonely your future life will be.

Grow up & shut up, preferably shut up then grow up, but either way is fine. b:laugh

Again more power too you SgtSlaughter and all the other HA wiz brothers & sisters.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY: The It's ok to be a HA Wiz Foundation. Inc
    sry but u really talk there bullsht.
    1.try it when u get 2k metal def and 22k pdef i am curios u get same damage from same lv non **** cleric metal/pattack skill.

(i made heavy armor wizz on non private server also :P)

2.i doubt u cant die by1 with non uber gear what inaccesable or +12 what is insine expensive when a arcana wizz could die too by 1 crit from magic ulti sometimes if he dont have cleric buff.

3. y have melee weapon but still u get back enough amount of mana for heal u dont lose hp?

4. u are like a bm true, but bm sucks without sutra in surviveing, without sutra they can be 1 hit too till they dont have insine refined gear what a dream or need a very rich grandpa.

also i dont think its useless because its fun really and nice but its not comparable with bm(alot stun/anti stun skill/HF and with fist weapon they could kill a heavy class)/barb (insine hp and their ulti with zerk+crit could 1 hit few middle refined bm).

ur heal is nice but bm heal is instant, barb dont have heal but he can do turtle or 3rd spark burst what heal back alot+genie protection.

another side a heavy wizz could be nice in event where mostly bm/barb the winner (i mean the thursay event in 80-89 lv range). i dont have problem with heavy wizz because i do again 1 and i disagree with u heal 200 hp when the lv11 could dew description say 1350 hp+35%(or 40?) base mattack. that missing mag point visible mostly if u got refined weapon, but in pve in mp visible allways :/
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^
    |
    Lol, I think we see who the troll is =)
    I'm defending another wizards build choice & the Wizard in general.
    you on the other hand are only Spewin more troll Hate & spoutin off sarcastic idiocies, which have no real validity.
    You Successfully failed in makin 1 valid point & Failed successfully in proving your childishness / lack of civility & understanding "Typical of Trolls"

Again with the ignorant ppl. Really guy? if yo are a guy, do you have a cleric? "who's Main DD is metal?"

Why don't you stop trollin ppl and read the text ingame. Again this is something to compare, you didn't do so well last time: Compare damge done to you versus Metal & other elements. In my experiences Metal always deals more damage to me, even when resist points are the same. This only means to me that Metal also deals a % of physical damage.

I have lower wood def than metal & fear metal far more. My live-with partner/fiance in real life & ingame wife reminds me of this every time we duel, I remember her powning me more than any wiz I have dueled.

But I bet your one of those many really bright people who say dex is useless & does nothing for a wiz. Hmmm seems to me Dex = Evasion & Critical rate.

Of course you probably also still think the Blue swirly in the macro build menu is really move behind target, Which again would prove your lack of knowledge & understanding.
    Did you know your fire ultimate deals physical damage?

Heal only doin 200HP??? b:beatup Plz retire your wiz you don't deserve it anymore, It is ashamed of you.
    as a wizard, I hope you have max morning dew, but it doesn't sound like it on your behalf.
    You do realize with sutra-heal you out-heal a cleric for 6 seconds?

Now lets go to your pointless snivel at the end, "Meaning your good lucks".

Warsoul is crazy hard to get, but i see ppl with them.
    GM's can make GM gear & can hold events to win said GM gear, not that it ever really happens. "Which in you saying this proves my defense of HA Wiz not gettin 1-Shot"

You must love aggro death, Should i remind you aggro is for barbs? Wiz DD, the purpose of DB is AOE DD. For a pure & light armor build yes you can controll aggro to a degree with DB, but is not the main purpose. For Instance: your in FC room gets pulled & clerics BB draws aggro. You set up DB the mob *Will* turn to you, because your are directly attacking it, which the cleric is not. or it turns to somebody that is hitting it harder than you.
    HA Wiz DB still gets aggro
    b:beatup Again, do i really have to remind you *again*, that I do have a Max level 150 geared & stoned HA Wiz. "Which Rocks!!!"

Do you play or have a BM???
    BM's carry multiple gear & weps for diff occassions & purposes, and the same applies to a regular wiz, And even more if you wanna have a HA Wiz.
    Nobody actually said they was gonna heal holdin Non-Magical items b:beatup Because it's impossible.
    A *good* BM user 100% understands their characters Limits upon all possibilities & combinations, Thus leading to their current BM of choice or the Plan for their next BM project. & the amount of extra optional equipment they carry + what skills work best with them.
    Who are you to say a wiz cannot apply the same methods & use of hotkeys & bars to ninja out a heal, fireball/gush, shield, ect? Which by the way MorningDew only takes 5.7 seconds to cast, and yes that sucks to an extent, but at least you actually have it.....Didn't I say something earlier about sutra-heal? yeah it = insta max life even for a barb {Barb only with pure & light build} (Variances: HA can max low HP barb & Pure Mag doesn't always max a barb with a stupid amount of life b:chuckle) We can all see now that your lil trolkin mind didn't, I repeat "did not" register that. Instead you jumped at the chance to degrade yourself further with more idiotic & meaningless sarcasm.

Ha Wiz does not try to be a BM it is still a Wiz *Actually* It is a more well rounded wiz than any build. cause at end game it *does* have enough to hold the better weps as well as Heavy & arcane armor. "It's just slower on gettin equipment a bit, but Patience is a virtue, right?" ohh and before you say that i said the best, I said better, there is a diff.

Soooooo You have not had time to max a HA Wiz & playtest it, But you troll attack still blazing meaningless troll dribble.

You accuse & acknowledge me as bein a troll "which i'm not" then pat my back like a troll brother? and then fail at trollin me. Really man? or whatever you are. Your picture says girl, but your manner of speaking says man.

your acting like a troll proves that you fail in social society.

It's clear now that you should have chosen the "shut up & grow up" option
    I don't post much, but i have read many of yours. You love belittling people & tryin to make yourself appear better, you are a troll-pot callin the kettle black
    It's really pathetic

Many that know me, know I am graduating for Game Design this december, meaning that I'm a real Game Designer & that I am very game oriented inside & out.

I'm promoting other peoples choices in characters, Trying to help the wizzy population, give bored BM's, FistBarbs & Wiz an actual & viable alternative for fun & amusement, and over all enhance/bring back some ingame FUN.

What are you doing for the gaming community or the image you are representing to younger individuals, Besides destroying it?
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Shadow your reply got in before mine, lol
    I wasn't pointin at you =)

it's Shev
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    Zaelmith - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This only means to me that Metal also deals a % of physical damage.

I went with my cleric to the tideborn worms that are immune to element damage and attacked them with a metal skill and this is what i got:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z261/flaviusd2000/2010-07-1110-54-29.jpg

As you see, I got the resist message and the worm didn't get any damage whatsoever. So I'm sorry but metal skills don't deal any physical damage at all.
    Heal only doin 200HP??? b:beatup Plz retire your wiz you don't deserve it anymore, It is ashamed of you.
    as a wizard, I hope you have max morning dew, but it doesn't sound like it on your behalf.

I don't think she meant literally 200. Think she wanted to point out that the amount of hp healed won't be that good with an HA wiz compared to an arcane one. And I don't think in pvp anyone will just give you 6 free seconds to heal up..even in pve is kinda doubtful for that matter. And also it's sad if you're gonna have to use 2 sparks just to heal yourself when you could have done so much more.

Anyway no one is really bashing HA build, they're just stating their opinions about it cause this is what forums are for. If you want to play one then by all means go ahead. But please don't start making up stupid things like metal has physical damage to support the build cause with these kinda arguments the build really becomes bashable (not a word i kno get off me lol).
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I went with my cleric to the tideborn worms that are immune to element damage and attacked them with a metal skill and this is what i got:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z261/flaviusd2000/2010-07-1110-54-29.jpg

As you see, I got the resist message and the worm didn't get any damage whatsoever. So I'm sorry but metal skills don't deal any physical damage at all.

I don't think she meant literally 200. Think she wanted to point out that the amount of hp healed won't be that good with an HA wiz compared to an arcane one. And I don't think in pvp anyone will just give you 6 free seconds to heal up..even in pve is kinda doubtful for that matter. And also it's sad if you're gonna have to use 2 sparks just to heal yourself when you could have done so much more.

Anyway no one is really bashing HA build, they're just stating their opinions about it cause this is what forums are for. If you want to play one then by all means go ahead. But please don't start making up stupid things like metal has physical damage to support the build cause with these kinda arguments the build really becomes bashable (not a word i kno get off me lol).

i think he meant different way that metal psyhic or just i dont understanded well.

about healing i dont think will be that big and huge difference.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well 1st off, Thank you for actually trying something that contributes =)

I found that a bit intersting and took my Wife's cleric there. I hit that thing with cyclone for like 10 mins, lolb:chuckle
    I thought for a minute that it actually hurt it, but a sin was in cloak, throwing dagger, then cloaking again, hehe.

Also as you stated it was my oppinion, and it wasn't really pointed at creatures, it was pointed at duels. I said take 2 wiz HA & AA same levs & stats then hit them with cyclone. to see who takes more.

I still take more damage from metal than water, fire or earth. "Metal is not my lowest"

And the Heal diff between AA & HA is *Not* that much
    & why do yall still always default to PVP we are not talking about PVP for HA Wiz, that is stupid, you will die if trying to cast heal in pvp.

& of all my points about HA Wiz yall still choose to attack the most meaningless & trivial aspect of what i have said.

I never stated a fact about metal it was my oppinion with a test <---

Stop Trollin!!!!
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well 1st off, Thank you for actually trying something that contributes =)

I found that a bit intersting and took my Wife's cleric there. I hit that thing with cyclone for like 10 mins, lolb:chuckle
    I thought for a minute that it actually hurt it, but a sin was in cloak, throwing dagger, then cloaking again, hehe.

Also as you stated it was my oppinion, and it wasn't really pointed at creatures, it was pointed at duels. I said take 2 wiz HA & AA same levs & stats then hit them with cyclone. to see who takes more.

I still take more damage from metal than water, fire or earth. "Metal is not my lowest"

And the Heal diff between AA & HA is *Not* that much
    & why do yall still always default to PVP we are not talking about PVP for HA Wiz, that is stupid, you will die if trying to cast heal in pvp.

& of all my points about HA Wiz yall still choose to attack the most meaningless & trivial aspect of what i have said.

I never stated a fact about metal it was my oppinion with a test <---

Stop Trollin!!!!

2 potentional reason if ur metal def is same:

1. metal debuff
    2. more damage from metal skill than from another skill what u tryed.

(answer to ha vs aa with hitting metal the answer its obviously, ha take more damage at high lv from metal)

(about pve - in pve all class got weaker physical attack skill than magic, simple because all mob/boss was made with lower phisical resistance than magic. this is the answer why hurt more the magic skill than phisical if u got same pdef and mdef [u can check too in pve is invers, bt hurt more than bids often])
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this is how you win the nien beast event
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=794618ca2bbbb445

after that switch to mag weapon for lol damage but you can use it to buff yourself barrier/frostblade (finally a reason to buff yourself) xD
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=80026ee214ba9a10

no need to switch equipment, both weapons work
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    imagine some endgame gear BM or something archer... or what with account stash hypers a wiz to 100 restats it and switches gear just for public quests D: xD
    no competition there, 100% #1 rank
    i like potato
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    this is how you win the nien beast event
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=794618ca2bbbb445

after that switch to mag weapon for lol damage but you can use it to buff yourself barrier/frostblade (finally a reason to buff yourself) xD
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=80026ee214ba9a10

no need to switch equipment, both weapons work

if you had enough money to +10 all your amazing gear and outfit it with vit stones, you don't need to win the event.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Discussion about being a HA wiz... What the **** has this game come to?
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^
    Wall of text
    As you would understand if you read my previous post, I did NOT belittle the OP for his choice to make a HA wizzie.
    Infact I say, and I quote "
    Personally, I always wanted to level up a HA wizzie on Vendetta or soemthing, just for this **** of it.

So while it's not my idea of a main character, it's not something I would totally never do. And I also mention that an AA wizzie can still get amazing Pdef and very good HP...

I also said this in the post quoting yours.
    Ok, I really have nothin against a HA wizzie, like I said it could be fun. It's also very limiting..

I guess you skimmed over that.. cutting straight to the point where I made you look like an idiot.

You say (And I quote) how bout this too, everyone has failed to mention the best part of HA Wiz, beside being able to hold any Barb & BM wep for phys, you can heal yourself!!!
    and I (Admittedly sarcasticly.. it's a forum afterall, gotta add some in)
    Good luck healing yourself weilding "Barb and BM weps" and even without, have fun spending 5987345 years channeling a heal that will heal for ~200hp

By that I am exaggerating the fact that A:- you can't heal with a non magic weapon on, and B:- without a weapon you heal an incredibly small amount.

Now..Back to you saying Metal = Physical. It's been pointed out by another apart from myself that it's purely a magical skill. Also, Debuffs? Wizard sheilds? The fact that Clerics skills might do more damage than a venos (And Im pretty sure most of them do)

Did you get hit with a Cleric Tempest and a wizards Pyrogram? Theres surely a damn sight more damage coming from the cleric there.

But I bet your one of those many really bright people who say dex is useless & does nothing for a wiz. Hmmm seems to me Dex = Evasion & Critical rate.
    Nope, I know dex helps with Crit and evasion. I have a friend (A damn good wizard) who has Dexterity to increase his crit rate. Thing is, too much crit (from dex points) takes away from our magic attack. Also, we have such low Evasion that it's not worth putting on if you're AA and looking for evasion.

Of course you probably also still think the Blue swirly in the macro build menu is really move behind target, Which again would prove your lack of knowledge & understanding.
    Did you know your fire ultimate deals physical damage?

I believe that "Blue Swirly" is infact to repeat the macro.. knnow how I know that? cos I find that TTing with a constant macro is an easy way to do things.. Do you really take me as an idiot?
    And yes, Blade tempest (sage, which I have learnt thankyouverymuch) Deals Both Physical and Metal damage equal to base magic damage plus 200% of wep plus 6200.

I hope you have max morning dew, but it doesn't sound like it on your behalf.

Yeah, I do realise sutra heals outheal a cleric.. infact I have saved squad members asses in TT/BH and even PK with sutra heals. I also have sage Morning Dew. Another of your points invalid.. why do you bother?

In PWI, theres one person with Warsoul. An assassin. Still dunno why you brought this or the GM gear up again.

No I don't love agro death, I avoid it when it matters. I do like to have agro fights, as I can tank a fair bit, even as an Arcane wiz (Shock horror) me and a cleric friend often fight over agro. It teaches you limits, and also is entertaining.

No I don't have a Bm (Why I'm replying to all his questions, IDK)
    I DO have a good friend who played on Sanctuary server on a very good BM, and also on Archosaur. Have watched said BM being played a lot. I know how tthey work to an extent, but will never and have never said I know them inside and out.

A *good* BM user 100% understands their characters Limits upon all possibilities & combinations,

I agree 100%. This applies to all classes. Why are you bringing this up?
    MorningDew only takes 5.7 seconds to cast
    Lol wut?Casting tie is 1.2 seconds bud.
    5.7 seconds with CHANNEL and cast. Easy mistake, thought I'd pick on something else though d:

Anyway, Im done picking through your post.. pretty sure you're just gonna reply back with more ridiculousness d :

Last thing. I never called you a troll, I merely asked if you were trying to be.. If not then you really don't understand this game.

Sorry to everyone else who reads this "Pointless troll dribble", but I felt I had to reply..
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I LOLed at the comments about wiz heal

Healing for 200 HP at 5.7 seconds? b:laugh Seriously what kind of spells are you casting Shevanel? I heal much more effective and faster than that as a wiz at level 24.

I agree HA wiz is fail, but not knowing what your skills are fails worse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I LOLed at the comments about wiz heal

Healing for 200 HP at 5.7 seconds? b:laugh Seriously what kind of spells are you casting Shevanel? I heal much more effective and faster than that as a wiz at level 24.

I agree HA wiz is fail, but not knowing what your skills are fails worse

who said its fail? its just a bit less effective.

whetever i could image this XD http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=1f6d651f82b4f834

y this ha wizz heal less with around 500-600 hp but still over 3,5k hp with lv11 :)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lemme tell ya something:
    HA wizards just don't work, unless you make it on a private server.
    I'm sorry, but with the same amount of cash invested in char, AA is miles above any HA build.
    I used an eye of observation on a 95+ HA wizard on DW, almost fall of my chair laughing.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    At least you can do more damage with emberstorm using HA.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol 10k hp-wizard suicide nukes booo
    i like potato
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    At least you can do more damage with emberstorm using HA.

yup, true.
    and that's all worth it , right?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if you had enough money to +10 all your amazing gear and outfit it with vit stones, you don't need to win the event.
    was for the lulz coz wizards get **** hp, even citrine works better than vit stones for them
    plus account stash is a good thing, share equipment with your bm/barb/sin/whatever
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lemme tell ya something:
    HA wizards just don't work, unless you make it on a private server.
    I'm sorry, but with the same amount of cash invested in char, AA is miles above any HA build.
    I used an eye of observation on a 95+ HA wizard on DW, almost fall of my chair laughing.

Please say you took a screen shot ...