lol HA wiz

Options

Comments

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lemme tell ya something:
    HA wizards just don't work, unless you make it on a private server.
    I'm sorry, but with the same amount of cash invested in char, AA is miles above any HA build.
    I used an eye of observation on a 95+ HA wizard on DW, almost fall of my chair laughing.

fact HA need mroe invested coin than AA this is why sucks after 9x because after 90 need really alot cash :/

in lower lv still ok with lower range, i think still in pk event till 80-89 range maybe work too but after that ahve problem b:surrender

i started a HA wizz in pw ms, still till lv30 is pretty easy in pve also but its for fun anyway XD
    (ok i got a high lv barb[11m/sec], cleric so quest going fast till 30 with barb transport and buffs XD)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Please say you took a screen shot ...

ofc I did.
    I hope I'll remember to post it when I get home.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I LOLed at the comments about wiz heal

Healing for 200 HP at 5.7 seconds? b:laugh Seriously what kind of spells are you casting Shevanel? I heal much more effective and faster than that as a wiz at level 24.

I agree HA wiz is fail, but not knowing what your skills are fails worse

Yulk, I know for a fact that you're a troll, so Im not gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

What I said was in pure sarcasm. If you read what I actually typed, and understood, I said ~200hp because of the facts A:- HA Wiz and B:- No weapon (He didn't say anything about a weapon, and since you can't heal while wielding a "Bm or Barb" weapon, I just took it from there.
    Stop talking Yulk, you're just about the forums biggest idiot, but you're not a funny troll.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yulk, I know for a fact that you're a troll, so Im not gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

What I said was in pure sarcasm. If you read what I actually typed, and understood, I said ~200hp because of the facts A:- HA Wiz and B:- No weapon (He didn't say anything about a weapon, and since you can't heal while wielding a "Bm or Barb" weapon, I just took it from there.
    Stop talking Yulk, you're just about the forums biggest idiot, but you're not a funny troll.

aww, little baby needs a pacifier b:cute Where did 5.7 secs came from? Like that guy says, please retire your wiz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aww, little baby needs a pacifier b:cute Where did 5.7 secs came from? and on top of that level 1 MD heals 370... not 200. Oh and another thing, you can't even cast spells with any weapon thats not even a magic instrument making it very ridiculous. Like that guy says, please retire your wiz

4,5 channeling and 1,2 casting and u are on very wrong way
    Recovers target's HP by 370 points plus
    8% of base magic damage

at lv 10 is 35% what is huge, more than the fixed value at high lv, most of heal comming from ur base mattack and biggest difference at high lv.
    What I said was in pure sarcasm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    4,5 channeling and 1,2 casting and u are on very wrong way

at lv 10 is 35% what is huge, more than the fixed value at high lv, most of heal comming from ur base mattack.

I know MD have 4.5 secs of channeling, still too slow, but manageable . But, level 10 MD is b:dirty . Too bad its not 3 secs of channeling. Would of been almost as powerful as Cleric's pure hearted blessing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I know MD have 4.5 secs of channeling, still too slow, but manageable . But, level 10 MD is b:dirty . Too bad its not 3 secs of channeling. Would of been almost as powerful as Cleric's pure hearted blessing

during 3rd spark / sutra better than any the strongest cleric heal. (exclude sage/demon version of Stream of Rejuvenation)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options

4.5 sec channel with about -25% channel that everyone and their mother has right now is a 3.1 sec channel actually.
    And I can heal for about +6k with it if I remember right.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    4.5 sec channel with about -25% channel that everyone and their mother has right now is a 3.1 sec channel actually.
    And I can heal for about +6k with it if I remember right.

Oi! Put that picture up! Just telling you to do it because you said you took it!
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn it... I forgot.
    I'm at work now, can't do it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bump

a promise is a promise....kinda' late, but I always keep them.

http://img25.imageshack.us/f/20100701123839.jpg/

impressive pdef,not that it would matter much once buffed, but the rest of the stats are just way, way below anything a LA/Full mag/Hybrid would have.

I mean, really...6k magic attk, 5k HP... ppl will prolly die laughing being poked with that kind of magic attk. and HP...where's the HP from HA refines (he has some +4 gear all over, not the best , but hey)
    And that magic def is just....any 90+ cleric /wiz/veno/archer/psy will prolly debuff+ 1 shot with a spam skill. So yeah, you will stand your ground against Sins, barbs and some BMs...but without being able to kill any of them. As a Pure build I had 5.5-6.2k mag attk at lvl 80, unbuffed. Really...lvl 80 attk is the compromise to have so much Pdef? No thanks.

Of course, it's a free world and people have the right to experiment. But how well such an experiment goes, you can see for yourself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bump

a promise is a promise....kinda' late, but I always keep them.

http://img25.imageshack.us/f/20100701123839.jpg/

impressive pdef,not that it would matter much once buffed, but the rest of the stats are just way, way below anything a LA/Full mag/Hybrid would have.

I mean, really...6k magic attk, 5k HP... ppl will prolly die laughing being poked with that kind of magic attk. and HP...where's the HP from HA refines (he has some +4 gear all over, not the best , but hey)
    And that magic def is just....any 90+ cleric /wiz/veno/archer/psy will prolly debuff+ 1 shot with a spam skill. So yeah, you will stand your ground against Sins, barbs and some BMs...but without being able to kill any of them. As a Pure build I had 5.5-6.2k mag attk at lvl 80, unbuffed. Really...lvl 80 attk is the compromise to have so much Pdef? No thanks.

Of course, it's a free world and people have the right to experiment. But how well such an experiment goes, you can see for yourself.

u can take 6k mattack at lv89/90 already with ha so no ideea why he got that low.

i dont see what weapon he got.

(ok with mold lv89+9 with 2xg9 stone but anyway still far from 100)

(somehow i see the most profitable at lv89 the ha)
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    People still on this thread? b:surrender Well last post for this one...

If you want heavy,

Roll a barb / bm or veno. Venoes don't need that much magic and ofc barbs or bms don't need any b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    People still on this thread? b:surrender Well last post for this one...

If you want heavy,

Roll a barb / bm or veno. Venoes don't need that much magic and ofc barbs or bms don't need any b:bye

what? they use same weapon types with same requiment..............
  • Kalibur - Lost City
    Kalibur - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so as HA Wizad your gona punch people or wat XD
    summon pyrogram with ur axe XD

im pure arcane wiz and i can only 5 shot a barb 5 levels higher than me

i bet your like 28 shot just to kil a barb
    and you dont even have enough mana to summon 4 skills L O L
    Below is my Signature dont steal
    b:angry World Domination b:angry
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so as HA Wizad your gona punch people or wat XD
    summon pyrogram with ur axe XD

im pure arcane wiz and i can only 5 shot a barb 5 levels higher than me

i bet your like 28 shot just to kil a barb
    and you dont even have enough mana to summon 4 skills L O L

that barb really a lame barb b:chuckle
    another side i dont think you have ideea about heavy wizz... ofc do lower dmg its far from reality the ur numbers since example if u do ulti without spark then in ur dmg the ur base mattack is lower percentage than the skill damage and heavy wizz hot only a bit (lets say with 30%?) lower base mattack.

(another side i dont see point in heavy wizz around lv99 but still in lower lv could be funny)
    So yeah, you will stand your ground against Sins, barbs and some BMs...

good bm could 1 shot too if he use his crit lv79 skill with hf and genie magic criting (atleast i watched die a 8k hp unbuffed bm from 1 hit by another bm because he use pdef sutra and was unbuffed, was a bit lol )
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    HA gives lots of hp in higher refines and lots of pdef so you can use mdef ornaments
    demon gives earthen shield gives 150% extra pdef

thats why i think the only/most viable HA for wiz build is channeling...

now somehow get 74%channel+demon spark = 99%channel
    no spark ready? use demon wellspring = 94%channel

->find a target
    ->faceroll on your hotkeys
    ->autowin

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6688a050bc051997
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    HA gives lots of hp in higher refines and lots of pdef so you can use mdef ornaments

->find a target
    ->autowin

Can you tell me why people always posting here bigger and bigger BS?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    cause they just have no idea...
    look at the ornament put on that build. ROFLMAOWTFBBQPWNED. If you put all the PWI versions togheter you might not be able to get those on the same char.
    Plus, if we're going there , there is a -3 channel hat and a -6 channel rank8 top. I'm sorry, but if you go for channel to ignore such a thing (-9 channel) is stupid...hence the reason for posting, lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Need more fist users.... Heavy Armor + Claw/Fist wizzy. Barbs are doing it why not us? b:sad

Edit: I forgot to add.... if you aren't demon... you're WRONG!

There is my post of sarcasm
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Can you tell me why people always posting here bigger and bigger BS?b:bye
    cause they just have no idea...
    look at the ornament put on that build. ROFLMAOWTFBBQPWNED. If you put all the PWI versions togheter you might not be able to get those on the same char.
    Plus, if we're going there , there is a -3 channel hat and a -6 channel rank8 top. I'm sorry, but if you go for channel to ignore such a thing (-9 channel) is stupid...hence the reason for posting, lol.

this thread is about HA wiz(lol)...

you post why dont use rank8 arcane chest, arcane helmet...

i never said this stuff would be easy to get...
    but ppl will also never get all mats for warsoul in pwi...oh wait...b:chuckle

stop flaming jerks b:bye
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    getting all mats for warsoul is probably easier than to manufacture those OHT ornaments.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    to be fair, I have seen 2x-6% chan on a ring on sanctuary.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

->find a target
    ->autowin

With this HA build and that much HP, I don't think you can survive long enough. b:surrender

To OP: if you like to play HA wiz, go for it, you like to do what you want, that's matter.
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    getting all mats for warsoul is probably easier than to manufacture those OHT ornaments.

Exactly. b:pleased I've seen 1 necklace with -6% and -3% channeling for almost 2 years of playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I manufactured 2x -6% channel sleeves , but with no sockets and 3 elements (sold them for 10 mil so I'm happy).
    I haven't seen yet 2x-6 rings on DW, there might be some.
    I'm not saying is impossible, but to manufacture/buy those items is incredibly difficult. Moreover there is such a low chance to get all those rings/ornaments on the same server it's not even worth considering. Sure, when you put the build in the final form like that, it might be worth it, but there is no middle ground. It's either that build or you're useless.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    With this HA build and that much HP, I don't think you can survive long enough. b:surrender

To OP: if you like to play HA wiz, go for it, you like to do what you want, that's matter.

thats why you need to refine and put in citrine shards b:bye

i dont deny its hard to get all these ornaments together...b:surrender
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

->find a target
    ->autowin

If you ever see a HA wiz like this build in ur server, let us know b:dirty
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    xarathos wrote: »
    HA Wiz is a joke and if you're considering HA as endgame build you're fail lol unless you can refine your weap to +12.. and even at +12 a full mag wiz with lets say +6 weap will deal more dmg than you lol..

hf adding like 200 str.. b:shutup coz you ll need 212 str (i think its 212) for HA tt 90

wizzys are made to kill things.. well

i rly wanna see you at 9x with HA and QQing.. "omg omg i suck so much at pvp.. cant even kill a bm or barb coz i nearly can tick his charm" .. and archers 2hitting me with metal skills and venos.. are pain in the ****.. wizzys can 1hit me.. and psychics need 1 skill to tick my charm zomg zomg" /ragequitting

Lolwut. Pure mag +6 won't have near the dmg of +12 HA. Minimum magic only reduces matk by about 3k @ +10 g12-13 weapon. Base magic attack is also only ONE factor of damage. Weapon damage is a huge part, as well as the base damage on the skill itself. Venos do it all the time, wizards can too, just don't expect to hit as hard as others.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you ever see a HA wiz like this build in ur server, let us know b:dirty

i doubt getting near enought to see the equipt....b:surrender

and if you see one on your server tell me...b:dirty