Sin Combo Survey

Options
Lingzi - Lost City
Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
POST ALL YOUR PRO ULTIMATE SUPER PVP COMBOS HERE b:bye I WILL TEST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, N CREATE THE ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE TAT CAN KILL ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING.

NEED ALL YOR SUPPORT
Post edited by Lingzi - Lost City on

Comments

• FinalFatex - Harshlands
    FinalFatex - Harshlands Posts: 2,427 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Caps hurt my eyes b:sad
    ~~Blood Red since 30~~
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Level 100 sin asking how to pvp now that you can't triple spark in stealth >.>
  • CptRascaL - Raging Tide
    CptRascaL - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fail

posttoolongQQ
    -Your Captain

^(O,..,O)^ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=b:laugh
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @OP: wtf is in your signature picture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    POST ALL YOUR PRO ULTIMATE SUPER PVP COMBOS HERE b:bye I WILL TEST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, N CREATE THE ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE TAT CAN KILL ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING.

NEED ALL YOR SUPPORT

charge zhen and faceroll
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • practice22
    practice22 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lingzi. i see that this ****ing dumm asses when u ask tham a question they always trolling im so bad at everybady who does that just asking his ****ing question or gtfo.. ok il lvl 93 sin

what i do now is .. stay in stealh lets say in the air .. got full chi ,, demon spark ( go in stealh again to get 1 chi ) and than go down and stun the opponent and kill him with demon spark :)lol
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Best Combo EVAR
    Buff up fully then......SPAM Normal attack!
    b:laugh
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ok i ll give it a try,but i dont have the high lvl experince as you see.

lets say that you already got 3 sparks(you are lvl 100 so you got them)

i wont depend on activating sparks,but using them
    also lets say you are fully buffed from cleric and ur buffs

shadow teleport>rib strike>slipstream strike>headhunt>rising dragon strike>puncture wound>simple hits

if target dont die ..inner harmony>all the skills i mentioned before
    if he is barb/bm and you have a hard time killing him,go stealth+tangling mire

hope it works :P
  • Rated_PG - Raging Tide
    Rated_PG - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    practice22 wrote: »
    Lingzi. i see that this ****ing dumm asses when u ask tham a question they always trolling im so bad at everybady who does that just asking his ****ing question or gtfo.. ok il lvl 93 sin

what i do now is .. stay in stealh lets say in the air .. got full chi ,, demon spark ( go in stealh again to get 1 chi ) and than go down and stun the opponent and kill him with demon spark :)lol

For one, learn to freaking spell! Secondly, people "troll" this piece of **** 100 because he/she cannot possible be less intelligent, someone who played this game for that long can't even learn to mix it up a bit, what a failure. You need to start seeing it from the right pov my friend, because she/he has made multiple threads QQing over the same **** and bching when people say she/he is wrong or not creative/intelligent enough to kill **** when no stealthed. I suggest you read up and learn what you are talking about before you ever post again ;).
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    full chi > stealth > deep sting > 3x spark > inner harmony > *[tangling mire]* genie > headhunt > normal atk > rising dragon strike (when the stun is ending) > shadow teleport (if u dont have the demon ST or if the enemy has more than 1/3 of his HP, use maze steps) > normal atks... b:byeb:victory

PS: this topic is very nice, i dont know why some ppl need to troll this >.>
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My Computer> C:\> Program Files> Perfect World International> Uninstall.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    salvati0n wrote: »

b:laugh

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^(o.o)
    Me think you should definetly test this combo out.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my Computer> C:\> Program Files> Perfect World International> Uninstall.

Lmfao!!!! :x
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Best Combo EVAR
    Buff up fully then......SPAM Normal attack!

b:shutup dont give away my secret! b:angry

full chi > stealth > deep sting > 3x spark > inner harmony > *[tangling mire]* genie > headhunt > normal atk > rising dragon strike (when the stun is ending) > shadow teleport (if u dont have the demon ST or if the enemy has more than 1/3 of his HP, use maze steps) > normal atks... b:byeb:victory

PS: this topic is very nice, i dont know why some ppl need to troll this >.>

Topic is good. OP is what caused the troll

you could also try:

full chi > stealth > deep sting > 3x spark > inner harmony > *[tangling mire]* genie > headhunt > normal atk > Occult ice > keep swinging

though you'll need a high str genie so it's more likely to work and not fail.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you could also try:

full chi > stealth > deep sting > 3x spark > inner harmony > *[tangling mire]* genie > headhunt > normal atk > Occult ice > keep swinging

though you'll need a high str genie so it's more likely to work and not fail.

tyb:thanks, ill try this combo, my genie has occult ice maxed and the str isnt so badb:laugh
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @OP: wtf is in your signature picture?
    -____- that was so random i think i snorted some redbull up my nose when i scrolled up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    -____- that was so random i think i snorted some redbull up my nose when i scrolled up.

hilarious! b:laugh i mean at the weird earth worm type snake sig.. how'd lingzi come up w/ that? xD
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its a catapillar, this is the original version which can animate
    2cdtwtl.gif
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok, I'll give a combo that works for demon.

Headhunt - few hits - Throatcut - few hits - Shadow Teleport - few hits - Throatcut - few hits - Deep Sting - Shadow Escape - Inner Harmony - Throatcut - few hits - Headhunt - few hits - Throatcut - few hits - Deep Sting - At this point I have no chi b:chuckle

Use Tackling Slash before Throatcut here and there, and use Rising Dragon Strike before the first Deep Sting if you do not have good interval. People qq so much when I use this on them, specially the barbs, and its not even the easiest way for a sin to kill a player. Demon Spark + Maze Steps does much better.
  • Krue/ - Lost City22
    Krue/ - Lost City22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Headhunt - few hits - Throatcut - few hits - Shadow Teleport - few hits - Throatcut - few hits - Deep Sting - Shadow Escape - Inner Harmony - Throatcut - few hits - Headhunt - few hits - Throatcut - few hits - Deep Sting - At this point I have no chi b:chuckle

Use Tackling Slash before Throatcut here and there, and use Rising Dragon Strike before the first Deep Sting if you do not have good interval. People qq so much when I use this on them, specially the barbs, and its not even the easiest way for a sin to kill a player. Demon Spark + Maze Steps does much better.

Who the fuuck needs a combo that long? b:shocked

*REAL MANS COMBO* (begin with 399 chi)
    APPROACH THE TARGET NOT IN STEALTH, ** that sht, DEEP STING, DEMON SPARK, OCCULT ICE WHILE SMASHING NORMAL ATTACK BUTTON, TANGLE MIRE ASAP.

At this point if the target isn't dead, shadow tele, inner harmony, normal attack till stun wears off, Head hunt, normal attack.

TBH if you aren't dropping your target before the shadow tele wares off, you either need

1. MORE -INT GEAR
    2. BECOME A REAL MAN AND LRN2FUUCKINGPVP
    3. UNINSTALL
  • Yarly - Harshlands
    Yarly - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love how the 7x sin says in all caps that the only way to pk like a man is to mash the normal attack button from spark. Read what the OP asked for and what I wrote in my comment.

I also stand by my belief that prevention genie skills and maze steps will do you more good in this dps strategy than freeze or stun skills. Also, what do you do when they use a 12 sec invincibility pot? Everybody has them, at least the people I fight. Oh, you are pwn'n noobs nvm.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ty all for the coments...

*actually im just testing if my new signature works*
  • werfghjklo
    werfghjklo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love how the 7x sin says in all caps that the only way to pk like a man is to mash the normal attack button from spark. Read what the OP asked for and what I wrote in my comment.

I also stand by my belief that prevention genie skills and maze steps will do you more good in this dps strategy than freeze or stun skills. Also, what do you do when they use a 12 sec invincibility pot? Everybody has them, at least the people I fight. Oh, you are pwn'n noobs nvm.

I like how the 94 sin thinks skill spamming is better then -int.

Even without spark -int is better.

lawlb:bye
    edited June 2010
    Options
    werfghjklo wrote: »
    I like how the 94 sin thinks skill spamming is better then -int.

Even without spark -int is better.

lawlb:bye

-int without spark is the same DPS as skill spammers, but its free of mana^^

with spark -int rulezb:pleasedb:pleasedb:laugh
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options

That's actually decent for damage over time. Few problems that I see: 1) Absolute Domain will kill that combo. 2) They can run while sealed from throatcut. 3) You don't have any spike damage to kill charmed HA
  • FirstPk - Archosaur
    FirstPk - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My current with 2 sparks is
    Start in stealth, spark 1 or 2, inner harmony, Head Hunt, rising dragon, deep sting, throat cut
    if they have hp it will be very little unless they are heavy so knife throw if they run or slipstream if not. I beat 9x arcane with this
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My current with 2 sparks is
    Start in stealth, spark 1 or 2, inner harmony, Head Hunt, rising dragon, deep sting, throat cut
    if they have hp it will be very little unless they are heavy so knife throw if they run or slipstream if not. I beat 9x arcane with this
    1* why use 1 spark if u have 2 >.O
    2* put some normal atks or damage skills betwen headhunt > deep sting
    3* to beat lvl9x arcane at lvls6x-7x u dont need anything more than: headhunt > rising dragon strike > slipstream strike > shadow teleport > deep sting > rib strike.
    or stealth > 2 spark > headhunt > rising dragon strike > slipstream strike.

b:laughb:cuteb:bye
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • werfghjklo
    werfghjklo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    -int without spark is the same DPS as skill spammers, but its free of mana^^

with spark -int rulezb:pleasedb:pleasedb:laugh

Yea no... Skill spamming could only be the same DPS as a nooby geared -int sin.

If you have atleast -0.2 you will pretty much always out DPS any skill spammer thanks to our lucky crit rate.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    werfghjklo wrote: »
    Yea no... Skill spamming could only be the same DPS as a nooby geared -int sin.

If you have atleast -0.2 you will pretty much always out DPS any skill spammer thanks to our lucky crit rate.

It's not all about dps, skill spamming has its place.

If you need to stun lock, you skill spam. Most classes have a really killer move they can use to disable you for a few seconds (sleep, stun, seal) and then tear you a new one. This is how you avoid^

If you want to prevent a charm battle and 1 to 2 shot someone you skill spam (AA and LA only). Using jone's blessing, chill of the deep, tangling mire, double spark, and wolf emblem, I can crit 12k easily with a throatcut on decently geared 90-100 LA.

If you want to kill someone that's standing among 40 ppl that have you on KOS, you skill spam... or aoe them all :3