TW Schedule 6/18-20

Comments

• BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    All we're saying is that's how the TW times came out and can't force a guild not to bid is what we're saying. Suck it up and deal with it? Only thing you can do is have them look into it but no one will get banned for it. Just bad luck and all guilds went through this at one point or another.

never say never dema. this IS pwi after all, depends on who submits the ticketb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Athelwynn - Heavens Tear
    Athelwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    never say never dema. this IS pwi after all, depends on who submits the ticketb:bye

What that means is no one should be banned for the result of the bids. The guilds bidding all seem legit and they have a right to bid on any land they want. To say this is against ToS is just plain Q.Q cause the people doing the Q.Qing don't like that they have to wake up for TW before work. You as a person chose this server to play on and chose the guild you're in so be a good sport and don't complain when things happen that you don't like.

LESS Q.Q MORE PEW PEW
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Would be fun to see if Enrage is as strong as they think...
    Can they defend Radiance and Tao at the same time? Yes I think so if they get an attendance of 150 ish.. Is that likely? nah.. I doubt it..

Radiance will probably win after a long hour - then reinforcements will be sent to Tao fight and Tao will lose 20 min later.

TE vs Tao - hmmmm... Depends on whos there or not, but yeah. Its possible for TE to take a land as long as Tao use more then 30-40 minutes on Caesar.. When Tao got their best 80 it will be harder indeed. So close last weekend that I think this weekend TE will be victorious.

Jones blessing ftw b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited June 2010
    Oh i know what you meant, but just because no one SHOULD doesnt mean no one WILL be banned.

Last instance i can recall is the leaders of BloodRayne and Terrorist being banned because their bid ruined a gank for someone and was therefore called a fake bid. This was quite a while ago and certain illegal substances have tampered with my memory so feel free to correct me if im wrong.

I'm just saying that if the right person submits a ticket, they can find a reason for people to be banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    smoking that weed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    edited June 2010
    smoking that weed?

b:avoid maybe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    TE vs Tao - hmmmm... Depends on whos there or not, but yeah. Its possible for TE to take a land as long as Tao use more then 30-40 minutes on Caesar.. When Tao got their best 80 it will be harder indeed. So close last weekend that I think this weekend TE will be victorious.

I agree
    ^
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh i know what you meant, but just because no one SHOULD doesnt mean no one WILL be banned.

Last instance i can recall is the leaders of BloodRayne and Terrorist being banned because their bid ruined a gank for someone and was therefore called a fake bid. This was quite a while ago and certain illegal substances have tampered with my memory so feel free to correct me if im wrong.

I'm just saying that if the right person submits a ticket, they can find a reason for people to be banned.

I doubt anyone will be banned.....

On what grounds can anyone get banned anyways?

Oh right......you can get banned for no reason sometimes....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh right......you can get banned for no reason sometimes....

i charged my zhen yesterday, so im safe :P
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Would be fun to see if Enrage is as strong as they think...
    Can they defend Radiance and Tao at the same time? Yes I think so if they get an attendance of 150 ish.. Is that likely? nah.. I doubt it..

Radiance will probably win after a long hour - then reinforcements will be sent to Tao fight and Tao will lose 20 min later.

Jones blessing ftw b:bye

shhhh dont u know that Enrage is all powerful and will without a doubt defend against the #2 and 3 on the server.

honestly idk who will win at all but at least this weekend is a little intresting
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh and Aneurysmal claims he wants to solo Mortal for usb:victory.

LOL, awesome xD. Please do that! But yeah, should be fun Tao. Can't wait :P
  • Newhiddenalt - Heavens Tear
    Newhiddenalt - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hiddenalt wrote: »
    shhhh dont u know that Enrage is all powerful and will without a doubt defend against the #2 and 3 on the server.

honestly idk who will win at all but at least this weekend is a little intresting

aha! you get to fight your own kind. and wth a gank! where are the fake bidders to save the day!
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh and Aneurysmal claims he wants to solo Mortal for usb:victory.

Hey a sidenote about me! Yaay.b:laugh

As far as bid times results... Sunday's primarily going to happen for the guild that gets the most bids on it, which has been Tao for a while now, as far as time pairings... Eh, TE+Caesar grouping at present is better than TE+Belial grouping which would have happened if Dragons didn't bid for whatever reason. Of course when TE bid if they'd wanted to actually have a 1v1 (or relatively close to one) MsE knows well enough to have outbid Rome for that timeslot. In the end, doesn't matter.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey a sidenote about me! Yaay.b:laugh

As far as bid times results... Sunday's primarily going to happen for the guild that gets the most bids on it, which has been Tao for a while now, as far as time pairings... Eh, TE+Caesar grouping at present is better than TE+Belial grouping which would have happened if Dragons didn't bid for whatever reason. Of course when TE bid if they'd wanted to actually have a 1v1 (or relatively close to one) MsE knows well enough to have outbid Rome for that timeslot. In the end, doesn't matter.

oh don't worry, we are gonna have 1v1 in the coming weeks, be patient b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    We are not ready for a 1v1 yet. Our consistently losing record against Tao proves that. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    im EU and i get up for tw on Sunday (Monday morning 4am). i just go to bed early and get up earlier, i dont see why other people cant do that, if they really care about TW that much then they would.

otherwise if you cant handle it then don't "be" a TW guild or "be in" a TW guild

maybe becoz some ppl go to work at 5am? b:surprised
    no probs with other TW slots...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Of course when TE bid if they'd wanted to actually have a 1v1 (or relatively close to one) MsE knows well enough to have outbid Rome for that timeslot.

14.00 TW? no thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    maybe we should send plaz to solo Tao with his warsoul now? =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I have this disturbing feeling that now that someone on HT has warsoul......the map is never gonna be the same ._.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    maybe we should send plaz to solo Tao with his warsoul now? =)

Poor Tao.... :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ooooooomg awesome fights..

Great job to us in Enrage, first time in this server someone defended next top 2 tier guilds ^^

Great fight from Tao and Rad as well.
  • Athelwynn - Heavens Tear
    Athelwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ooooooomg awesome fights..

Great job to us in Enrage, first time in this server someone defended next top 2 tier guilds ^^

Great fight from Tao and Rad as well.

Not only that but Radiance was attacking a tier 2 land and Tao was attacking a tier 3 land with another guild attacking with them. It was fun and hope to have more fun again next weekend. b:thanks
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Gratz ENrage didnt think u had it in u wonder if u couldve done it without the jones blessings im thinking yes but not sure about it
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wonder if u couldve done it without the jones blessings im thinking yes but not sure about it

Who Knows

But TBH it doesnt really matter. Got to give credit where credit is due Enrage defended great for 3 hours.

Was awesome fun w/e the end result was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    no one has warsoul. zzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Enrage that was one hell of a fight tonight. Got your crystal to 7kk and some change several times but couldn't finish the jobb:angry. You guys did the same till we went too defensive and our crystal was back to full till some last ditch efforts at the end on our part. Imo those blessings made it too damn easy to kill ppl; especially the cat barbs. So since you guys had more op cat barbs then us; it probably favored us more then you guys. HQ was nonstop filled w/ ppl needing buffsb:cry

Sigh defintely NOT LF to The Empire w/ that warsoul wpnb:shocked on sunday.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow!! That was one hell of a fight!!!

/QQ b:cry 500k HP charm *insert censored word here* /endQQ

Good fight Radiance (and Toa, tho i was only in Rad fight), you sure have some hard hitter veno chaser archers (b:angry Vlarkin and culturemind ) and omg... why so many BMs ?

GJ Enrage! we proved that we can do it even with 144 ppl online (yes we didnt have 150ish and we didnt have full 80s in any of the wars) Gratz to all, lochmuren's mommy is proud to fight by your side guys b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    eww.. Enrage defended both.. .well game over Heavens Tear.. time for 1 colored map like every other server b:cry

Warsoul? well luckily its an assassin as far as I know.. wont matter at all.. would be scary if it was a Wizard who could just 1 shot everyone with AoE attacks b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Warsoul? well luckily its an assassin as far as I know.. wont matter at all.. would be scary if it was a Wizard who could just 1 shot everyone with AoE attacks b:shocked

Tsungfai does that without warsoul and without the jones blessing b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    gf all .. so many dead ppl b:shocked..
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net