TW Schedule 6/18-20

Comments

• The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *submit a ticket for ganking sunday night*
    Friday night....is really really not the same than sunday night
    Friday night is really not the same than sunday night
    Because EU players can stay saturday 5am (for friday night war)
    But rarely Monday 5am (for sunday night war)
    you see my point now?
    Every faction got that problem.
    But the only faction ganked on sunday night TW since month is Tao ^^
    But i want to be able to be there for gank !
    (and i cant ><)

Sunday 20:00 time slot is the 3rd most likely time slot. Only takes 7+ bids on a single faction or 13+ overall to be activated. Being that is a lower than normal amount of bids it makes that time slot normal. Every faction has that attends TW probably has some European members. If you do not like the time slot you have many options: Do not go to TW, Change to an East Coast server for 3 hours earlier, Change to another PWE variant or another game. There is no shadow dark force picking on Tao. Its an automated system of TW bid placements and which factions are involved in those placements.
    Would be fun to see if Enrage is as strong as they think...

Can they defend Radiance and Tao at the same time? Yes I think so if they get an attendance of 150 ish.. Is that likely? nah.. I doubt it..

Radiance will probably win after a long hour - then reinforcements will be sent to Tao fight and Tao will lose 20 min later.

Shows we are stronger than we think. But I will never be satisfied with this level of strength. We had 141 at start online and 145 by the end. Radiance win after an hour? We defeated them in 32 minutes the last time we fought. It seems since June 6 where Enrage was able to defend themselves against Radiance in just a little over an hour that many in Radiance lost hope in ever defeating Enrage. Might have been a rise of confidence last night but not nearly enough.
    /QQ b:cry 500k HP charm *insert censored word here* /endQQ

Consider yourself lucky. 2,600k HP charm here. Good chance Domgrath was even higher.
    hiddenalt wrote: »
    shhhh dont u know that Enrage is all powerful and will without a doubt defend against the #2 and 3 on the server.

Not sure if it was sarcasm. But it is proven to be accurate. I was in the Enrage vs. Tao battle. We got their HQ Crystal at lowest around 4,000,000 and they got ours at the lowest as said earlier about 6,900,000. Enrage vs. Radiance battle I got reports that there was much less infrastructure damage than what happened in the Enrage vs. Tao battle. Proved we could defeat the 2nd and 3rd strongest factions on the server at the same time. Many in Enrage are happy with the result but I am sure we can do much better in the future and not have to settle for two three hour stalemates.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Not sure if it was sarcasm. But it is proven to be accurate. I was in the Enrage vs. Tao battle. We got their HQ Crystal at lowest around 4,000,000 and they got ours at the lowest as said earlier about 6,900,000. Enrage vs. Radiance battle I got reports that there was much less infrastructure damage than what happened in the Enrage vs. Tao battle. Proved we could defeat the 2nd and 3rd strongest factions on the server at the same time. Many in Enrage are happy with the result but I am sure we can do much better in the future and not have to settle for two three hour stalemates.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Enrage has effiectly no cat force in rad battle... as there is like only 1 barb consistantly pulling. And when i try to go for one of those cats in base a ****ing wizard got it before me.... WTF.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Enrage has effiectly no cat force in rad battle... as there is like only 1 barb consistantly pulling. And when i try to go for one of those cats in base a ****ing wizard got it before me.... WTF.

Yeah, cats were fair game in the RAD TW and the cats that got pulled were on bind post duty.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ok let me see if i got this right Rad got most of Enrages high LVL DDs (wizards and archers) while Tao got Enrages Cat forces and 140 online damn 70 on 80 only 10 man difference in each war roughly. hmm fun weekend wonder if Tao and Rad will get timed again next week most likely not cause Tao will be busy taking land back from TE
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    also, remember, jones blessing makes it easier to defend and harder to attack,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Proved we could defeat the 2nd and 3rd strongest factions on the server at the same time. Many in Enrage are happy with the result but I am sure we can do much better in the future and not have to settle for two three hour stalemates.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Actually, on the claims that Tao is the 3rd strongest faction, I would like to contest that.

I hope that wasn't too controversial of a thing to say. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sunday 20:00 time slot is the 3rd most likely time slot. Only takes 7+ bids on a single faction or 13+ overall to be activated.

Okkk (never got interest into bids)
    If you do not like the time slot you have many options: Do not go to TW, Change to an East Coast server for 3 hours earlier, Change to another PWE variant or another game.

Nope, i'll just no TW sunday 20:00
    :-D
    I still PLAY, and this is not a job for me
    There is no shadow dark force picking on Tao. Its an automated system of TW bid placements and which factions are involved in those placements.

i know i know, it was....a joke
    *hammer*
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh btw, it was a really good and FUN TW

I enjoyed it.

Well, i can easy sum it up

"Assist on The_Wall"
    "Assist on Doober"
    "Assist on Bravado"
    "Assist on The_Wall"
    "Assist on Doober"
    "Assist on Bravado"
    "Assist on The_Wall"
    "Assist on Doober"
    "Assist on Bravado"

b:laugh
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Actually, on the claims that Tao is the 3rd strongest faction, I would like to contest that.

Hmmm checks tw history....last time I checked The Empire has never won 1v1 vs Tao; hell have they ever won in a gank? If I recall the last time they got on the map they took the land f/ Caesar. Before you can make a claim like that it's gotta be a 1v1; not the 3v1 Tao is facing on a sunday night. Hmm lemme think; didn't Tao win last week in a 3v1 when we were VASTLY outnumbered at the start of the war? Before you wanna talk smack on the forums as to the strength of a tw guild; you may wanna actually oh idk GO PROVE it firstb:bye. As I've stated here last week; the sky's the limit for The Empire but the lack of strat/communication holds you guys back cuz that's what you guys pride yourselves on. That is the ONLY reason why Enrage/Tao went to a stalemate last night. The communication on both sides/coordination was too much for either side to overcome (although blessings made it a hell of a lot easier to take cat barbs down). Defending w/ blessings became a hell of a lot easier then attacking. The speed we would take down Enrage's cats when 3-4 came into base was scarry at times; before blessings imo crystal dead after several forays into our base w/ 3-4 cats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    edited June 2010
    We are not ready for a 1v1 yet. Our consistently losing record against Tao proves that. :(

Hmmm checks tw history....last time I checked The Empire has never won 1v1 vs Tao; hell have they ever won in a gank? If I recall the last time they got on the map they took the land f/ Caesar. Before you can make a claim like that it's gotta be a 1v1; not the 3v1 Tao is facing on a sunday night. Hmm lemme think; didn't Tao win last week in a 3v1 when we were VASTLY outnumbered at the start of the war? Before you wanna talk smack on the forums as to the strength of a tw guild; you may wanna actually oh idk GO PROVE it firstb:bye. As I've stated here last week; the sky's the limit for The Empire but the lack of strat/communication holds you guys back cuz that's what you guys pride yourselves on. That is the ONLY reason why Enrage/Tao went to a stalemate last night. The communication on both sides/coordination was too much for either side to overcome (although blessings made it a hell of a lot easier to take cat barbs down). Defending w/ blessings became a hell of a lot easier then attacking. The speed we would take down Enrage's cats when 3-4 came into base was scarry at times; before blessings imo crystal dead after several forays into our base w/ 3-4 cats.

I don't think you should assume that I was suggesting TE is 3rd strongest. I was just questioning if Enrage really was the first faction to beat the 2nd and 3rd strongest faction at the same time, from which I was implying that Tao might not be the 3rd strongest. And from what I stated from earlier TE is most likely not the 3rd strongest. Because I was just questioning if Enrage was really the first faction to beat the 2nd and 3rd strongest faction at the same time, from which I was implying that Tao might not be the 3rd strongest. And from what I stated from earlier TE is most likely not the 3rd strongest. Because I was just questioning if Enrage was really the first faction to beat the 2nd and 3rd strongest faction at the same time from which I was implying that Tao might not be the 3rd strongest. And from what I stated from earlier TE is most likely not the 3rd strongest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    I don't think you should assume that I was suggesting TE is 3rd strongest. I was just questioning if Enrage really was the first faction to beat the 2nd and 3rd strongest faction at the same time, from which I was implying that Tao might not be the 3rd strongest. And from what I stated from earlier TE is most likely not the 3rd strongest. Because I was just questioning if Enrage was really the first faction to beat the 2nd and 3rd strongest faction at the same time, from which I was implying that Tao might not be the 3rd strongest. And from what I stated from earlier TE is most likely not the 3rd strongest. Because I was just questioning if Enrage was really the first faction to beat the 2nd and 3rd strongest faction at the same time from which I was implying that Tao might not be the 3rd strongest. And from what I stated from earlier TE is most likely not the 3rd strongest.

****, I actually tried to comprehend that and my brain exploded.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010

Find a way to prove it next week then.
    Oh btw, it was a really good and FUN TW

I enjoyed it.

Well, i can easy sum it up

"Assist on The_Wall"
    "Assist on Doober"
    "Assist on Bravado"
    "Assist on The_Wall"
    "Assist on Doober"
    "Assist on Bravado"
    "Assist on The_Wall"
    "Assist on Doober"
    "Assist on Bravado"

b:laugh

Assumed it was something like that for a squad you would be in. Guess this means we did our job well.
    That is the ONLY reason why Enrage/Tao went to a stalemate last night. The communication on both sides/coordination was too much for either side to overcome (although blessings made it a hell of a lot easier to take cat barbs down). Defending w/ blessings became a hell of a lot easier then attacking. The speed we would take down Enrage's cats when 3-4 came into base was scarry at times; before blessings imo crystal dead after several forays into our base w/ 3-4 cats.

Hard for me to say what the Jones Blessings did for that battle. Did it make it impossible for Tao to defeat an under manned Enrage or did it stop Enrage's catapults from destroying Taos crystal halfway through the battle.

Just circular reasoning. Completely possible to understand just not a valid argument. Its the concept of providing more evidence by just repeating the evidence you already presented.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rad hasnt lost hope ;) theres always a battle regardless of outcome and we always make changes and try to compensate for the previous weeks defeat, even if the outcome of the change didnt improve the tw experience at least we are trying and always will.

Rad's respect is given to Enrage for being able to defend TAO and ourselves. @ around the 1.5hr mark you all really stepped up your defense. Again, Good Fight.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That is the ONLY reason why Enrage/Tao went to a stalemate last night. The communication on both sides/coordination was too much for either side to overcome

what are you on about?

At what point did Enrage have poor communication?

The ONLY reason Enrage/Tao went to a stalemate was because we had half of our good people in there..
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what are you on about?

At what point did Enrage have poor communication?

The ONLY reason Enrage/Tao went to a stalemate was because we had half of our good people in there..

WHat are u on about all he was saying was the reason Enrage was able defend both fights was because of good communication. *gags* i just defened Raw excuse me i need a bath
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    WHat are u on about all he was saying was the reason Enrage was able defend both fights was because of good communication. *gags* i just defened Raw excuse me i need a bath

What the hell are you on about? The Nissan GT-R is CLEARLY a superior automobile as apposed to the M5.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I read it after he said TE had poor communication, I misread :P
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    What the hell are you on about? The Nissan GT-R is CLEARLY a superior automobile as apposed to the M5.

And your point is? Goku Clearly pawns all a SSJ4

b:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you killed it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    edited June 2010

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ****, I actually tried to comprehend that and my brain exploded.
    Wow you and me both

That's ok; you only come out every so often out of your cave so you obviously needed itb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    (although blessings made it a hell of a lot easier to take cat barbs down). Defending w/ blessings became a hell of a lot easier then attacking. The speed we would take down Enrage's cats when 3-4 came into base was scarry at times; before blessings imo crystal dead after several forays into our base w/ 3-4 cats.

how do you explain the 26 min Rad defense then? (*playing smartass now* b:chuckle)

GJ Enrage! we proved that full force we still make it under 30 min. As hate said before tw "if we cant make it under 30 min we fail!" we made it tho b:victory

PS QQ time: i need longer TWs only 7 kills tonight, but still better then some failwizzie *cough* wont say name *cough* b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow, I expected Rad to hold out for 1 hour.

Grats Enrage, wonder if Rad will purposely give up land to attack Tao now, assuming if Enrage continues to bid on them, or simply to let them......choke.

Only time will tell....o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited June 2010

You should base your predictions off of this:
    It seems since June 6 where Enrage was able to defend themselves against Radiance in just a little over an hour that many in Radiance lost hope in ever defeating Enrage.

Instead of this:
    Rad hasnt lost hope ;) theres always a battle regardless of outcome and we always make changes and try to compensate for the previous weeks defeat, even if the outcome of the change didnt improve the tw experience at least we are trying and always will.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    how do you explain the 26 min Rad defense then? (*playing smartass now* b:chuckle)

23 minutes 21 seconds. Now who's the intelligent donkey?

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Grats Enrage, wonder if Rad will purposely give up land to attack Tao now, assuming if Enrage continues to bid on them, or simply to let them......choke.

Only time will tell....o.o

Radiance situation is at a critical state and im sure urban knows that well enough: if radiance go back to no land: 2 options for rad Attack tao to get a land and some money or Attack enrage and trying to let tao keep land so they can gang with them and not weakening tao too much

Tao situation : i dont know what to think about tao: not as strong as before but still good enough to be 3rd tw faction. Since they recruited people this week and lost some people: we will check that in TW

Other factions:
    WAR GODZ: as a new faction they need to recruit more: they can either start to bid next week to get more people or wait to get more people to tw. Leadership will have to be strong to keep those people together : time will tell how it goes

Belial: uhm i saw wc for recruiting. Lately belial bid was a little too random and got bad gang situation (even 1 vs 1). They are not strong as before, obviously they went to serious tw with a lot of rules for TW

Caesar: after a big drama they lost a lot of people: i really didnt expect that since the core players never left caesar until now: the core was so strong that i thought nothing could affect them

Terrorist: LOL? no offense Nutz but they might be the outsider since high level have a tendancy to get bored and want to try something else

Reunited: they got some good people but non tw faction

TheEmpire: what to say i heard leader is a noob, director is lazy. But they have the most beautiful forum b:laugh . Oh they have some annoying people that keep spamming forum keeping it alive b:surrender ( konari stop closing our post "by popular demand")
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • sleepcat
    edited June 2010

Just circular reasoning. Completely possible to understand just not a valid argument. Its the concept of providing more evidence by just repeating the evidence you already presented.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

I thought it was called copying and pasting the same sentences. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ]
    Radiance situation is at a critical state

see the thing is i cant decide if i like these new coconut m & m's or not...

everything will fall into order though once i find those damn elusive peanut butter m & m's....seems they mighta quit selling them in my neck of the woods b:cry

hell for all any1 knows the newer pretzel m & m's might just bring peace and love though out the land...only time will tell
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2010

everything will fall into order though once i find those damn elusive peanut butter m & m's....seems they mighta quit selling them in my neck of the woods b:cry

hell for all any1 knows the newer pretzel m & m's might just bring peace and love though out the land...only time will tell

I like M&M's but dislike Eminem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ]

yeah i must agree hard choice: life is like food ill blame m&m's for trying to divide us b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Pressa usually don't post here but I suppose I will make a exception. b:kiss to the amount of time regardless of the battle I have two words for yah :) It happens b:thanks Thank you for your time. *slinks back off to watching*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]