Dreambreaker!!

Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Assassin
TADA!!!
My dream is no longer broken. Well, the stats are, but uhm..
they did remember the weapon this time. I think i like this update.
Guess they changed the name. Anyway, i am happy now. Thank you
PWI.b:kiss

legend.jpg
This is my signature. It is my sin in stealth mode.
Post edited by Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    mmm looks like im going for the nirvana daggers then with the -0.1 int
  • salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    They look so badass. Too bad they are -0.05 QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:cry
  • Deathiris - Sanctuary
    Deathiris - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ninja fish using cooked fish as weapon o.O

grats b:victory
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    ninja fish using cooked fish as weapon o.O

grats b:victory

ROFL!

*Now back to QQ*
    b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    salvati0n wrote: »
    They look so badass. Too bad they are -0.05 QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:cry

I agree, can't help but feel a little bit cheated. However, getting the sages weapon for sins has been my goal this time around , so now i can finally quit the game. :) Actually, i'll hang around for a couple more days, testing them out and see if i can get my TT99 gear done.

But i do feel more free now, and that is a good feeling.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    WTF, they nerfed the interval? -.- What did I gather the rep for... Oh well, time to save up on rapture crystals for the Nirvana 0.1 int Daggers... At least I can use the rank6 chest piece.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    Well, they sure is hell broke my dream.

ffs, now gotta spend even more time in Nirvana >_>. Nirvana daggers don't even look that great... all the other Nirvana weapons look cool. b:cry
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I still don't understand all this QQ about Rank6 Daggers, for a long time that Nirvana daggers with -0.1 Interval are available with better stats and better damage.

Even if the rank6 Daggers had -0.1 interval as stated in pwdatase in Dream Breaker stats the Nirvana daggers would beat them in damage.

Rank6 is only useful for chest, weapon wasn't ever a option as end game weapon.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    im fainting at the awsomness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    I still don't understand all this QQ about Rank6 Daggers, for a long time that Nirvana daggers with -0.1 Interval are available with better stats and better damage.

Even if the rank6 Daggers had -0.1 interval as stated in pwdatase in Dream Breaker stats the Nirvana daggers would beat them in damage.

Rank6 is only useful for chest, weapon wasn't ever a option as end game weapon.

Actually

Rank 6: [833+(154+130)+555]/2=836

Nirvana: (904+603)/2=753.5

Even with the extra crit % Nirvana has, the extra 11% avg dmg from rank 6 makes them just as good if not better. Nirvana gives HP and rank 6 is higher dmg. Rank 6 is also auto 2 sockets. It cost a **** load of socket stones to add the second socket on Nirvana daggers.

It's a shame that the perfect daggers I waited so long for are changed just like in the Chinese version. Guess I knew back then when the ss of the Chinese version of the daggers was posted but I had to hope that it wouldn't be the same for PWI. Oh well, life goes on. *Crosses fingers for a change on these by devs* b:avoid
  • XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear
    XBloodKingx - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    return of awsome sauce ಥ_ಥ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]you have just meet death

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

credit to ForsakenX for the sig
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Actually

Rank 6: [833+(154+130)+555]/2=836

Nirvana: (904+603)/2=753.5

Even with the extra crit % Nirvana has, the extra 11% avg dmg from rank 6 makes them just as good if not better. Nirvana gives HP and rank 6 is higher dmg. Rank 6 is also auto 2 sockets. It cost a **** load of socket stones to add the second socket on Nirvana daggers.

It's a shame that the perfect daggers I waited so long for are changed just like in the Chinese version. Guess I knew back then when the ss of the Chinese version of the daggers was posted but I had to hope that it wouldn't be the same for PWI. Oh well, life goes on. *Crosses fingers for a change on these by devs* b:avoid

This is only true if you going to use daggers without refine, as endgame weapon I guess it should be +10~12. Rank6 Daggers refine for 18 while Nirvana refine for 21, in lower refines rank6 have the advantage but as endgame it haves less.

Just look at my awesome table ^^
    2rd7pys.jpg

Even at +10 (poor ppl refine) the damage is almost the same. I guess too many ppl used pwcalc.ru to compare weapons and forgetting that the refines there for Nirvana weapon are wrong.
  • Krue/ - Lost City16
    Krue/ - Lost City16 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I still plan on getting these rank 6 daggers. I will already have rank 5 chest, which costs 13m. Why not spend another 13m on rank 6 to get an awesome dagger. I think the money I save from getting rank 6 instead of going nirvana will allow me not only to refine this dagger to +10 or higher with the money saved, but also i get it at level 90 which makes me happy :]
  • salvati0n
    edited June 2010
    If I remembered right, it was 16k of socket stones to add the second socket. If you are comparing +12 and 2 socked on both weapon, then yeah, Nirvana wins. But in the general case, not many people can afford to +11 or +12 weapon and also adding the second socket with 160 mil worth of socket stones. So in the practical sense, if the rank 6 were to come with -0.1, they would've been an equally viable option for end game daggers.
    I still plan on getting these rank 6 daggers. I will already have rank 5 chest, which costs 13m. Why not spend another 13m on rank 6 to get an awesome dagger. I think the money I save from getting rank 6 instead of going nirvana will allow me not only to refine this dagger to +10 or higher with the money saved, but also i get it at level 90 which makes me happy :]

You don't just get the daggers for free at rank 6. You'll need 10 of each kind of badges.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    If I remembered right, it was 16k of socket stones to add the second socket. If you are comparing +12 and 2 socked on both weapon, then yeah. But in the general case, not many people can afford to +11 or +12 weapon and also adding the second socket with 160 mil worth of socket stones. So in the practical sense, if the rank 6 were to come with -0.1, they would've been an equally viable option for end game daggers.

Only cost 2000 socket stones to add 2nd socket to HH99Gold daggers and around 30 Chienkun Stones to transfer both sockets when you make Nirvana daggers.
  • Krue/ - Lost City16
    Krue/ - Lost City16 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm aware of needing the badges.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    how much $$ did u use =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    how much $$ did u use =o

I spend $0 in all my gear/chars, I play 100% F2P making money ingame.
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, I'm disappointed that the Barrier Thorn - Nirvana is now the only pair of daggers with -0,1 interval. The Dream Breakers would have been my weapon of choice otherwise (2-sockets, lv.90, cooler). I personally think its totally ridiculous that Ocean Supremacy (Rank 8 Daggers) don't have interval at all! They get... +2m range I think? Fail.
    But I decided to stick with my cleric so yay! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    I spend $0 in all my gear/chars, I play 100% F2P making money ingame.
    the OP i mean lol or was it a farmable rate? <--mornings too sleepy to look up
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sexy looking shty stats daggerz
    Smexy name ijs
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    This is only true if you going to use daggers without refine, as endgame weapon I guess it should be +10~12. Rank6 Daggers refine for 18 while Nirvana refine for 21, in lower refines rank6 have the advantage but as endgame it haves less.

2rd7pys.jpg

Even at +10 (poor ppl refine) the damage is almost the same. I guess too many ppl used pwcalc.ru to compare weapons and forgetting that the refines there for Nirvana weapon are wrong.

The nirvana dagger also adds an extra 0.05 interval over the rank 6 ones, which also increases their damage pr second a bit more.
  • Krue/ - Lost City17
    Krue/ - Lost City17 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the OP i mean lol or was it a farmable rate? <--mornings too sleepy to look up

Getting rank 6 costs about 25m using tokens to farm the rep. As for the badges it really depends on how you get them and who you get them from.
    edited June 2010

i think not everybody has the RL $$ to spend like $700-1000+ nor in the faction that dominates the server that sprinkles them coins. I know some F2P players that took nearly half a year to make a +10, others are still working the market almost all day and doing very good. (including some CoA ring selling) Yet even with the amount they make and how much they work for it, i doubt they would call it a 'poor mans refine'. I beleive its safe to say that your idea that its a poor persons refine is kinda warped, this is comig from our server which is loaded with cash shoppers even. Either that or your ignorant.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i think not everybody has the RL $$ to spend like $700-1000+ nor in the faction that dominates the server that sprinkles them coins. I know some F2P players that took nearly half a year to make a +10, others are still working the market almost all day and doing very good. (including some CoA ring selling) Yet even with the amount they make and how much they work for it, i doubt they would call it a 'poor mans refine'. I beleive its safe to say that your idea that its a poor persons refine is kinda warped, this is comig from our server which is loaded with cash shoppers even. Either that or your ignorant.

At 100 with endgame gear, all your money can go into that set of gear. What's a 10* star orb nowadays? 35mil? That's like 10 days of casual money making for people that know what they are doing. For some it's a month of farming, either way that weapon will be +10 eventually and that's why it's better. It's just like the cube neck I bought.. sure I could have +10'd my old necklace but when I get the orb's to +10 the cube neck I'll be much better off.
    edited June 2010
    At 100 with endgame gear, all your money can go into that set of gear. What's a 10* star orb nowadays? 35mil? That's like 10 days of casual money making for people that know what they are doing. For some it's a month of farming, either way that weapon will be +10 eventually and that's why it's better. It's just like the cube neck I bought.. sure I could have +10'd my old necklace but when I get the orb's to +10 the cube neck I'll be much better off.
    so basically your agreeing that anyone with below +11 refine is a poor mans refine.
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    so basically your agreeing that anyone with below +11 refine is a poor mans refine.

For weapon just get +11 or +12, for rest of gear +10 is ok
    This is a warning b:victory
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For weapon just get +11 or +12, for rest of gear +10 is ok

then why dont you tell people how to make money fiery...

like go farm map3 for cards then do summon bosses for ~30(with 2*drop)stamina/power/whatever mats which sell for kinda 50k-600k each...

whoops...D:
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Fierydevil - Lost City
    Fierydevil - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    then why dont you tell people how to make money fiery...

like go farm map3 for cards then do summon bosses for ~30(with 2*drop)stamina/power/whatever mats which sell for kinda 50k-600k each...

whoops...D:

ohhhh noes b:cry

Now every1 will be rich...

/Quit
    This is a warning b:victory
  • shareit
    shareit Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow those daggers are nice :o level 90 long way to go