Dreambreaker!!

2»

Comments

• salvati0n
    salvati0n Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I will already have rank 5 chest
    There is no rank 5 chest.
    Getting rank 6 costs about 25m using tokens to farm the rep. As for the badges it really depends on how you get them and who you get them from.
    25 mil? Even going from rank 5 to rank 6 cost (25000/25)*8*10000=80 mil.
    The nirvana dagger also adds an extra 0.05 interval over the rank 6 ones, which also increases their damage pr second a bit more.

We were talking about if the rank 6 did come with -0.1.

I've only seen a couple of people with +12 on HL and I'm in the strongest faction. The leader of the second strongest faction had +11 rank 8 the last time I saw and a few other cashshop rank 8's had +11 as well. Even at +12, the Nirvana wins by only 2% more damage (crit and hp too of course). And since looks are very important in this game, if the daggers did come with -0.1, just as many people, if not more, would've picked those over Nirvanas.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    salvati0n wrote: »
    There is no rank 5 chest.

25 mil? Even going from rank 5 to rank 6 cost (25000/25)*8*10000=80 mil.

We were talking about if the rank 6 did come with -0.1.

I've only seen a couple of people with +12 on HL and I'm in the strongest faction. The leader of the second strongest faction had +11 rank 8 the last time I saw and a few other cashshop rank 8's had +11 as well. Even at +12, the Nirvana wins by only 2% more damage (crit and hp too of course). And since looks are very important in this game, if the daggers did come with -0.1, just as many people, if not more, would've picked those over Nirvanas.
    The extra 0.05 nirvana has over the rank6 daggers is HUGE when base 4 attack speed becomes 5 because of it. Then again you can still get base 5 attack speed with the rank6 daggers it will just cost rank8 chest to get it =/
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The extra 0.05 nirvana has over the rank6 daggers is HUGE when base 4 attack speed becomes 5 because of it. Then again you can still get base 5 attack speed with the rank6 daggers it will just cost rank8 chest to get it =/

- With rank6 daggers and full Int gear (not rank8 chest) you can get a max of 2.86atk/s and in Spark you reach 4.0atk/s

- With rank6 daggers and full Int gear and rank8 chest you can get a max of 3.33atk/s and in Spark you reach 5.0atk/s

Getting Rank8 just to join the 5atk/s Club using Rank6 daggers is just a waste since you can do it with Nirvana daggers at 1/3 of rank8 cost and Nirvana daggers have better damage and still adds Critical+HP b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    - With rank6 daggers and full Int gear (not rank8 chest) you can get a max of 2.86atk/s and in Spark you reach 4.0atk/s

- With rank6 daggers and full Int gear and rank8 chest you can get a max of 3.33atk/s and in Spark you reach 5.0atk/s

Getting Rank8 just to join the 5atk/s Club using Rank6 daggers is just a waste since you can do it with Nirvana daggers at 1/3 of rank8 cost and Nirvana daggers have better damage and still adds Critical+HP b:laugh

Here is better idea:
    post pic of your daggers plz with dmg and stats b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Can someone tell me where you can find the info on niv dagger that it will be -0.1?

And can someone point to where PW-CN ss says sage weapon has -0.1? coz when sage weapon 1st come out it was -0.05 and pwidatabase doesnt count.

Yes you can get 2 -0.05, to make it -0.1 for niv dagger but chance for that happening.. extream low, and on top of that I am sure all of you want to have zerk, so lets see -0.05 -0.05 zerk on 1 dagger? GL with that.

Same as archer with bow, YES niv recast can give u -0.1 but to have advance soul shatter.. thats -0.05 -0.05 and soul shatter.. GG

b:chuckle if i were you guys, i would so going for the warsoul dagger b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26598

one of the g13 daggers is -.1, a few on HT have it, uses the tt99 which is relatively cheap
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    oh u mean g13? yea i know at least 3 ppl got it on HT, -0.1 with some stats or g15 advance zerk with -0.05.... i think i know which 1 i will pick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    oh u mean g13? yea i know at least 3 ppl got it on HT, -0.1 with some stats or g15 advance zerk with -0.05.... i think i know which 1 i will pick

It's a no-brainer, G13 is better b:victory
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    just outta curiosity how do u get those? i saw them awhile back on HT dont remember from whom though. they are nice though
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt