Character Models

2»

Comments

• Zenya - Harshlands
    Zenya - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This class would be Epic!!

I wonder if the GM's or developers in pwi would like this idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Be both strong in Body and Spirit, and never let your Dreams Shatter."
    ★Emperor of Perfect World★
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    star!! yer sketch was amazing!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • ShylahArista - Dreamweaver
    ShylahArista - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wow Star, that is awesome! Such great detail. Once again I'm wishing I could draw anywhere near what you guys are capable of. Do you mind if I put your sketch up on the website Star?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main IGN: Aleithyia - Assassin
    IGN: Assenah - Mystic

pwidreamweaverguilds.weebly.com

etsy.com/shop/ATimeToRememberPhoto
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    o man i hope she sayz yes cuzz thatz really good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sry coloring takes tooo long for me xD

MALE!

females...maybe coming

dragS.jpg

.. am i the only one who finds this terrifying? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Wow Star, that is awesome! Such great detail. Once again I'm wishing I could draw anywhere near what you guys are capable of. Do you mind if I put your sketch up on the website Star?
    sure no prob (my art name is LagunaL8) =o will try make a female if i can
    .. am i the only one who finds this terrifying? b:shocked
    yesh! =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2010
    female.............. head shot and hands

will try the body another time ><

drag2S.jpg
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I would play these race if they really become the new race . . b:bye
    Your illustration they all so epic !! b:shocked
    If you ask me, the male version looks more tanky than barbarian, and seem can have elvis hair lol. And the female version seem strong but still beautiful, yay for the horn. :3
    I wonder if the male version would fighting other male for a female version o.o ? I mean look at the male version horns. I wonder if Alpha Male rules was these race culture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited June 2010
    I would play these race if they really become the new race . . b:bye
    Your illustration they all so epic !! b:shocked
    If you ask me, the male version looks more tanky than barbarian, and seem can have elvis hair lol. And the female version seem strong but still beautiful, yay for the horn. :3
    I wonder if the male version would fighting other male for a female version o.o ? I mean look at the male version horns. I wonder if Alpha Male rules was these race culture.
    but the wife always keeps the wallets :3
    edited June 2010
    Your female concept art is finally up on the website Star. Sorry it took so long. I was sick over the weekend and then my uploader was being a pain. You do great work though. The drawing is beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AyraVeno - Harshlands
    AyraVeno - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    xD It'll probably never happen... but I just had to take a crack at it anyways, dragon people sounded fun. Hope you guys like it :P if you do let me know and I'll color ;P Maybe do a beginner clothing set xD

DraconianConcept.jpg

I like but guess whats better? What if barbarians and venomancers had different hair tyles then normal and different fox forms!??Ehh EHH? sounds good right?? Like wats everyones favorite animal and then u can just turn into it. It'd be more than perfectworld itself!b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • AyraVeno - Harshlands
    AyraVeno - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I will admit, that does look cool. the transition from the green scales to skin color is sorta throwing me off thoughb:surrender

omg i never knew i could post icons 0__o

What does animal form look like? Asmall flying dragon the size of a fox???b:pleased
    edited June 2010
    AryaVeno, you can go to the Draconian web page and find out more information about this race idea. Ideas and suggestions are still being given in the Draconians - New Race thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This is so WICKED b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • EmeraldOcean - Sanctuary
    EmeraldOcean - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    cool, Draconian people would be great but... what about the classes for it, and are there any advantages for this race?
    edited June 2010
    cool, Draconian people would be great but... what about the classes for it, and are there any advantages for this race?

You can go to the Draconian web page and find out more information about this race idea. Ideas and suggestions are still being given in the Draconians - New Race thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]