Hyper EXP Stones -- Nerfed.

2»

Comments

• hazel
    hazel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The slower you level, the more time and money you will spend on this game. b:mischievous
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Really a poor decision as far as making more money goes on PWI's part.

"Removed the 1 min penalty for pausing Hyper EXP time."

Add this with the new idea that it can only be activated 10 times per day... In frost (since that's where most players tend to hyper, to my knowledge), a player who times his/her activations well will use only about 5 seconds per activation. 5x10=50 seconds of activation per day. Even using 12x hyper and the max amount of activations per day, 5 stones will last 72 days at this rate. TERRIBLE in terms of helping PWI make money. Plus it will upset a large portion of the playerbase. Lose-lose there.

The only people who will be happy are the "haha-now-you-have-to-earn-your-levels-the-hard-way-like-me-cuz-im-too-cool-to-spend-money-on-a-game-and-i-like-to-brag-about-it" players'

So yeah. At any rate, I'm glad I got all my hypering in before the major nerf-**** was dropped b:chuckle
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • riceh3ro
    riceh3ro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    In long term, this is actually a good nerf because it maximizes the usage and and time of your hyperstones. Just think about it, when you activate hypers 10x in one day in FC runs, you'd literally only use a few min and have 55 or 50+ more minutes to use the next day comparing to using 20+ minutes of hyperstones in one run so quit complaining b:bye