make this game playable

Legases - Lost City
Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
Edited
permanent x2 xp
x2 drop rate in hh (bcuz when 5 ppl need the same thing it gets frustrating)
dq price x2 (or put back to normal at least)
all teleport costs devided by 10
all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold (rely think sumone is gana buy wings for $50?)
put up donations tab on ur site, or charge $15/mo, or sell more add space on your site.

ps. i post this because ive spent nearly 500 us dollars (over the corse of 6-7 months) on this damn game and am still to broke to pay whine fee for bh every day. pwi would be much better game with 15 dollar monthly fee. -(the 500 went twards gear, flying mounts, mount, and teleports and stuff like that.)

for all you lower lvl players (lvl69 and under) the game is very easy to lvl in and suport yoursef gearwise in so plz dont coment thinking its that easy the whole game. thanks for reading:)

legases
Post edited by Legases - Lost City on

Comments

• cmebladexd
    cmebladexd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I agree too! Everythng is ovrpricd! U need coins for virtually everythng it wud b fair to decrease the price lil bit or give more coins whn killing monsters! And i thnk it will also b fair to those who cant buy gold or doesnt have the capability bt still love dis game!!

So to the Admins can u hear us?
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    dont forget that you should get this when you register
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    x2 xp - No, you lvl fast enough as it isn this'll cause even more FF parties <.<
    x2 drop rate in hh agree here a bit
    dq price x2 Or put back to normal again cough cough
    all teleport costs devided by 10 Agree here
    all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold NO HELL NO, this alone creates tons and tons and tons of lvl100+ noobs asking stuff like "wtf is an fb?"
    2 worlds a server - one free and one members r.u.n.e.s.c.a.p.e. much?
    members server = 15 dollars a month This is originally a F2P game, it still is....kinda
    members server has all above effects Could go for a private server and pay nothing and get all

ps. i post this because in last year ive spent nearly 500 us dollars on this damn game and am still to broke to pay whine fee for bh every day. pwi would be much better game with 15 dollar monthly fee.

Edited in your quote

EDIT: now now you can really see this game is Chinese :p they censor other game's names ^^ nice way to put politics into a game - fail.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ps. i post this because in last year ive spent nearly 500 us dollars on this damn game and am still to broke to pay whine fee for bh every day. pwi would be much better game with 15 dollar monthly fee.

*quits and plays another F2P game.*

Enjoy your uh... whatever the heck it is.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol, you spend 500US on this game and still sux da poopoo? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hyrina - Heavens Tear
    Hyrina - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    x2 xp
    x2 drop rate in hh
    dq price x2
    all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold
    2 worlds a server - one free and one members
    members server = 15 dollars a month
    members server has all above effects

x2 xp, no thanks... I prefer drops more often. For some reason I don't get much of anything anymore b:sad
    extra drop rate in HH would be nicer but not 2x drop rate
    dq price back to normal instead -_-"
    The rest, its called cash shop. if you want a p2p game then go ahead. As far as you going broke because of BH wines, I cannot comment on that b:shutup
  • DocSavage - Dreamweaver
    DocSavage - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol why don't you just ask for a combat aid or similar so you don't even have to play your character at all. maybe have it so it can speak randomly in WC - let's face it with some people who would really notice the difference ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Seriously Legases, you want to be fully assisted in this game?
    It's somehow broken already. Your suggestions would completely ruin it.

Two words for you: Epic fail.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    x2 xp - This could work out, but only if hyper EXP would get halved, to make it equal.
    x2 drop rate in hh - agreed.
    dq price x2 - They already lowered it by 20%, not gonna happen.
    all teleport costs devided by 10 - agreed.
    all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold - Oracles shouldn't be in the boutique at all. Other than that, agreed.
    members server has all above effects - This would make the free servers a sad place to be.

ps. i post this because in last year ive spent nearly 500 us dollars on this damn game and am still to broke to pay whine fee for bh every day. - A fool and his money shall soon be parted.

pwi would be much better game with 15 dollar monthly fee.

Because I agree on some things does not mean I think there's even a slight chance in hell they will happen ofcourse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Pathetic suggestions.

/thread
  • Rawing - Sanctuary
    Rawing - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ^agreed. x2 XP? lol? cmon... I don't want to reach max lvl after one month playing... (okay, that's abit fast, but u get the point)
    And even spending that much money...
    anonymous: LMAO!
    Rawing: your **** fell off.
    =====================
    Don't call assassins "sin". They're more like "****". But neither sounds good anyway.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PS: Don't use Photoshop. Use GIMP. It's free. And the result can be seen above.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I loled at the teleport prices divided by 10...

Seriously, I spend only 200 coins teleporting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited June 2010
    I loled at the teleport prices divided by 10...

Try Thousand Streams to Archosaur, and vice versa. One way is 8000 coins, the other is 3000 coins.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Edited in your quote

EDIT: now now you can really see this game is Chinese :p they censor other game's names ^^ nice way to put politics into a game - fail.

Actually, there's a reason for that. It's free and the competitors are P2P. It's all about not encouraging others to move else where(but if they are unhappy they will simply look elsewhere, I like did with ****).

It's kind of uncessary IMO though because I can't name a P2P game that has been worth playing in the last 5 years.

No sub fees please. MMOs simply DO NOT deliver when they are P2P. They SHOULD BE and SHOULD have WAY more content than F2P but they do not. So I wont pay MMO fees no longer.

Yes I'm a bitter ex-P2P player and have every right to be.
    I don't teleport at all, thanks to flight. I love this damn game.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Try Thousand Streams to Archosaur, and vice versa. One way is 8000 coins, the other is 3000 coins.

No way you could be serious about it. I can make you pay 1200 coins from Lagosaur to 1k Streams and nothing from 1k to Lagosaurus.

Answer one: Go to Wellspring from Archo (go swim, duh), then pay 200 coins to get to Lost City if you got no patience, then warp from Lost to Ether (1k coins) and go fly to 1k.

Answer two: Go to Kathru **** and use Cube. Nothing else.

P.S.: Names were edited for comedic effect.
    Edit: Ninja-ed the Yulk. XD
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I have a secret item to teleport for free and I have ways to teleport for only 200... *cough*

Dammit lesthar D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Me completely believe the developers should check out the OP's suggestions......then do the complete opposite.
    it'll save the game!
    xD
    Gold sinks, items being worth more (although a bit too late now), etc etc.
    lols
    >.<'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Me completely believe the developers should check out the OP's suggestions......then do the complete opposite.
    it'll save the game!
    xD
    Gold sinks, items being worth more (although a bit too late now), etc etc.
    lols
    >.<'

Hey Mr.Hamsta,

I am sure they are well-aware of this now, given the massive concerto of QQ that was performed in front of them... and right now they are on the right track, even if other peeps QQ in turn before they do not like radical changes that go against their own profit.

Ah, the never ever satisfied human nature.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    +1 Million for this suggestion!

the drop rate is horrible!
    the gold prices are horrible!
    the teleport prices are horrible!
    the cost for those stuff in boutique are insane!

b:angryb:angryb:angry
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lol wut? :o
    You do know you can cube from any major city to Arch FOR FREE??? b:shocked or at 61 you still haven't figured it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Lol wut? :o
    You do know you can cube from any major city to Arch FOR FREE??? b:shocked or at 61 you still haven't figured it.

Actually, I didn't figure it out until a few days ago.

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Actually, I didn't figure it out until a few days ago.

Yet you are still QQing about the tele price even though you know it's free one way... b:bye bb or u only learned now from reading this thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Yet you are still QQing about the tele price even though you know it's free one way... b:bye bb or u only learned now from reading this thread?

When did I QQ?

• TamedNature - Heavens Tear
    TamedNature - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    PWI is one of the best mmorpgs I've come across, and I've played many P2P games. I appreciate PWI's willingness to be a F2P game- they have money to make, and they have a cash shop, if you can't afford it then don't buy anything from the cash shop- you should know how to spend your own money wisely anyway. I spend money in cash shop because I appreciate PWI and want to promote the game and keep it as F2P. If this game became P2P I wouldn't have regular money to spend on it, but on cash shop I can spend when I get a little here and there! b:chuckle Please don't make PWI P2P! b:bye
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Making this game P2P would make the community even worse then it already is. Charging a subscription would chase out most of the teenagers who don't have access to credit cards and leave behind cranky 45 year old housewives and their bored "hubbies."

Generally speaking, teenagers are much more mature on the internet because they are in that stage of their lives where they are trying to "prove" they aren't immature. Adults (25+) who play MMOs have crappy jobs, rotten kids and failed marriages.

More often then not, when I see someone causing trouble online, it's someone my age (33) or older. Are these really the people you want to be playing with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Making this game P2P would make the community even worse then it already is. Charging a subscription would chase out most of the teenagers who don't have access to credit cards and leave behind cranky 45 year old housewives and their bored "hubbies."
    QUOTE]

lol what's w/ u and the 45 year old housewives? yeah and also I'm to lazy to read this whole thread....but that idea sux. Go play runes.cape
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No way you could be serious about it. I can make you pay 1200 coins from Lagosaur to 1k Streams and nothing from 1k to Lagosaurus.

Answer one: Go to Wellspring from Archo (go swim, duh), then pay 200 coins to get to Lost City if you got no patience, then warp from Lost to Ether (1k coins) and go fly to 1k.

Answer two: Go to Kathru **** and use Cube. Nothing else.

P.S.: Names were edited for comedic effect.
    Edit: Ninja-ed the Yulk. XD
    Huh?

Why not just teleport from "Lagosaur" to Ether directly and save 200 coins AND a lot of time?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Huh?

Why not just teleport from "Lagosaur" to Ether directly and save 200 coins AND a lot of time?

Spend a ton more though? I am not sure it's just 1000 coins.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    x2 xp
    x2 drop rate in hh
    dq price x2
    all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold
    members server has all above effects

How about this instead?
    Every character goes automatically to max level upon creation
    Weapons are made such that using them ensures you 1 shot every single damn mob
    Armours are made such that using them ensures you cannot die even if ganged by all the monsters and bosses in PWI combined

/sarcasm
    Everything doesn't cost coins or real life cash
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    How about this instead?
    Every character goes automatically to max level upon creation
    Weapons are made such that using them ensures you 1 shot every single damn mob
    Armours are made such that using them ensures you cannot die even if ganged by all the monsters and bosses in PWI combined

/sarcasm
    Everything doesn't cost coins or real life cash

in theory, even a GM would die in case of a all monster+bosses in pwi gank, no? xD