make this game playable

2»

Comments

• Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Spend a ton more though? I am not sure it's just 1000 coins.
    It is.

/10char
  • goldspark
    goldspark Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    x2 xp
    x2 drop rate in hh
    dq price x2
    all teleport costs devided by 10
    all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold
    2 worlds a server - one free and one members
    members server = 15 dollars a month
    members server has all above effects

ps. i post this because in last year ive spent nearly 500 us dollars on this damn game and am still to broke to pay whine fee for bh every day. pwi would be much better game with 15 dollar monthly fee.

You think they are reading this?Haha if they do then i am king of the sea.No, they don't care what do you say, they gonna just sit and laugh at us.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It is.

/10char

Oh, it's true! Ah well, I guess I spent too much time flying for nothing, then.
    Better late than never I think.

Thanks for the tip!
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    x2 xp Game wouldn't be fun if you leveled like that *snap*
    x2 drop rate in hh To be honest that would be nice.... but prices go down then on those so no
    dq price x2 Never happening.... don't you know prices already went down????
    all teleport costs devided by 10 Meh, would be nice actually.....
    all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold <______< If that happened I'd RQ because I've spent enough money as it is on fashion in-game and if it all went to half... I'd scream.
    2 worlds a server - one free and one members Don't make me throw up on you
    members server = 15 dollars a month So what happens to people who don't want to spend money on a game? I know plenty of people who don't.
    members server has all above effects Read the above pink.

ps. i post this because in last year ive spent nearly 500 us dollars on this damn game and am still to broke to pay whine fee for bh every day. pwi would be much better game with 15 dollar monthly fee.Lame. Go play a different game then. If you spent 500 and still broke in-game, well have fun!

My comments on the OPs ideas. My final say? No. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    seriously, how did you manage to spend 500$ USD and not be able to pay a wine fee?
    1$ USD = ~400k = ~10 wine fees...

did you level with scarlet fruits or something? xD
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    seriously, how did you manage to spend 500$ USD and not be able to pay a wine fee?

I'd guess a lot of that 500$ went into things like mounts, fashion, aerogear and bank/inventory stones.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010

or 30k per Oracle II.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    in theory, even a GM would die in case of a all monster+bosses in pwi gank, no? xD

We will never know...until a GM decides to try sob:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    in theory, even a GM would die in case of a all monster+bosses in pwi gank, no? xD
    We will never know...until a GM decides to try sob:chuckle

Me already tried b:avoid
    GM invulnerability buff makes everything do nothing.
    so they can't kill or do anything to the GM.
    but the resulting lag sure makes things annoying. (darn shoddy human tech)
    x.x'

and um no me not a GM, me has just observed the creation of this game for the lols then ran some simulations.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goldspark
    goldspark Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    People we do this for nothing, they won't change it, as any other company......b:cry
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Me already tried b:avoid
    GM invulnerability buff makes everything do nothing.
    so they can't kill or do anything to the GM.
    but the resulting lag sure makes things annoying. (darn shoddy human tech)
    x.x'

and um no me not a GM, me has just observed the creation of this game for the lols then ran some simulations.
    (>.<)'

Wait....GMs has invulnerability buff b:shocked and you infiltrated PWE system b:shocked.
    Give us a few years more for no more lag?b:surrender
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    x2 xp
    x2 drop rate in hh
    dq price x2
    all teleport costs devided by 10
    all items in botique except hypers and oracles cost 1/2 as much gold
    2 worlds a server - one free and one members
    members server = 15 dollars a month
    members server has all above effects

ps. i post this because in last year ive spent nearly 500 us dollars on this damn game and am still to broke to pay whine fee for bh every day. pwi would be much better game with 15 dollar monthly fee.

1-Quit PWI
    2-Buy a Single Player game
    3-Use Cheat Codes
    4-Enjoyb:bye
    edited June 2010
    1-Quit PWI
    3-Use Cheat Codes

Modern games, like those on PS3, 360, etc. do not have that liberty.

Of course though, since the 360 can copy saves that are normally protected on the PS3, people have made "trainers" for the 360 games, rather than bother with the PS3 at all.

For example: Star Ocean: The Last Hope has a save editor; but since the PS3 version's save is locked (cannot be copied) they couldn't make one for the PS3.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Modern games, like those on PS3, 360, etc. do not have that liberty.

Of course though, since the 360 can copy saves that are normally protected on the PS3, people have made "trainers" for the 360 games, rather than bother with the PS3 at all.

For example: Star Ocean: The Last Hope has a save editor; but since the PS3 version's save is locked (cannot be copied) they couldn't make one for the PS3.

True, but im still in PC mode. Most PC games still to this day have possible cheats, hacks, trainers, mods. It's still too easy to be a god in a PC single player gameb:surrender
    edited June 2010
    True, but im still in PC mode. Most PC games still to this day have possible cheats, hacks, trainers, mods. It's still too easy to be a god in a PC single player gameb:surrender

They usually put those in as "easter eggs."

• Temperancee - Dreamweaver
    Temperancee - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    private server FTW
  • Legases - Lost City
    Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1-Quit PWI
    3-Use Cheat Codes

haha actualy i started playing World of w.arcraft wich is what inspired this suggestion in the first place. in pwi the only way to make money without the aid of other players is cash shopping and (if your lucky) playing the auction house/merchanting cheaper items. They need to make it so that players can suport themselves independently if they choose to pay the standard gaming fee of $15/mo (in my opinion). if u don't pay the fee then you can just join a guild that runs tons of hh's and spend 3-4 hours a day to make 10m a weak OR just pay 20 bucks and sell the gold (my server golds like 400-500k ea right now). in short pwi's drop rate is to low to counteract the cost of standard weapons and gear. As well as the xp gain rate, notice that the game has bean out for 2 years and no one has gotten close to lvl cap yet? (highest lvl is elayne from lost city server lvl103) depending on if the lvl cap is 150 or 105 pwi is either aboute to become a endgame geared pvp fest or a giant lvling blackhole that will keep you playing until your eyes fall out of their sockets =]. we'll find out soon, anywase ~

thx for posting everyone!
    , legases.
  • Yao - Raging Tide
    Yao - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I just agree with the X 2 exp
    And should put ea mob drop like 1k (lvl 60 mobs)
    cuz 100 coins is nothing this days x.x
    My PWI Oppinion:
    Graphics > 10
    Gameplay > 9.3
    Sound & Music > 7.9
    Host > 10
    Originality > 8
    Total > 9.4 b:victory