PVP FOR veno

Illmatic - Lost City
Illmatic - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
I was wondering how good are the VENOs in PVP?
What are the builds and abilities i should focus on thank you
Post edited by Illmatic - Lost City on

Comments

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Just buy a phoenix, set the pet to defend mode and go afk or something. Check back once in a while and if you got killed just go out of the safezone and stand there.

in other words,
    A venomancer pays $200 to PWI to buy a **** named "Blazing Phoenix"
    So, If you can't afford a phoenix don't play a venomancer for PVP, because they're plain useless on their own.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    So, If you can't afford a phoenix don't play a venomancer for PVP, because they're plain useless on their own.

Mmmhm.. well.. you obviously don't know how to play a veno.

A veno can ravage most other classes in PvP if built right, even without the ridiculously overpowered herc and nix. A sawfly with ripping bite is the next best thing, and it still hurts like the fire of a thousand raving monkey whores.

For a purely PvP veno, I would suggest following the dual heavy armour stat build. Can find more info on it all over the veno forum. The general gist of it is that you use heavy armour though.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • n0ob
    edited January 2009
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Mmmhm.. well.. you obviously don't know how to play a veno.

A veno can ravage most other classes in PvP if built right, even without the ridiculously overpowered herc and nix. A sawfly with ripping bite is the next best thing, and it still hurts like the fire of a thousand raving monkey whores.

For a purely PvP veno, I would suggest following the dual heavy armour stat build. Can find more info on it all over the veno forum. The general gist of it is that you use heavy Armour though.
    You obviously have never heard about "archers" "stuns" and "blademasters"
    Ripping bite you say? Freeze arrow 8.0 seconds of the fly hanging in mid air doing nothing, while it's master gets stunned and shot to death.

Ripping bite you say? Can it pierce through a heaven blademaster's 23k physical defense?

Venomancer you say? Can you actually make a hiero tick on blademaster with 13k physical defence and over 10k wood defence?

Did you know an Axe Blademaster can keep any character stunned till it dies?

Did you know archers have a purification skill and immunity to negative effects?

Did you know archers have the maximum range in the game and the fastest things in the air?

Did you know a venomancer cannot control it's pet outside 18m range?

Did you know a heavy venomancer gets 1 shotted by pyrogram from a level 60 wizard?

Did you know a Light Armor venomancer gets 1 shotted by all the other classes in the game?

Do you know what predation (Armageddon) does to a pure int venomancer?

Did you know if a venomancer is built on endurance(lots of HP so it never gets 1 shotted) it has the lowest damage in the game and can never kill anything?

And finally... Did you know the PVP rankings never had more than 2 venomancers before the phoenix was out?

As stated before, they are good with the phoenix otherwise they're only good at running away or running around or PVE or in group wars where they are not the only target.

A "good" PVP build for a venomancer would be one with pure INT. Don't add VIT, just give all your points to INT and use Robes with elemental defense gems. (it will protect you from mages)
    You will get 1 shotted by any physical damage (unless you are the master of Bramble and kite), but you can 1 shot most heavy armored characters. While your pet can kill any robe character. Max your Ironwood scarab, become a demon venomancer, get the demon Ironwood book and that's about all you need.

p.s. If anyone says heavy armored venomancer is the best ask them to make one and find out for themselves.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    edited January 2009
    Either you're a complete idiot, or you're deliberately giving bad advice just to try to **** people up.

I'm inclined to go for the latter. No one should be so utterly idiotic as to believe that a pure int veno with ele defense stones is the best build for PvP. By doing so you pretty much close off two thirds of your skill tree... namely the part which contains some of the best PvP skills out of any class - specifically the debuff and curses.

Furthermore, you've just decided to complain about venos being so overpowered with their phoenixes, and then you decided to turn around and declare venos to be hideously underpowered.

I've made a heavy armour veno.. and I can say that it rocked at PvP. There's a lot more to venos than just spamming spells while using ripping bite. You're just too incompetent to see that, which is why whatever pathetic veno you made got its **** handed to it. I'm willing to bet that you never even tried the debuffs or curses.

You blatantly and clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Any half decent player would agree that a pure int veno with ele defense soulstones is pretty much the worst possible veno PvP build. You'll be able to beat some wizards every now and then (just hope that they don't hit you with a strong blade tempest?), but you'll get utterly ravaged by anything else.

Now, go wait in the car. The grownups are talking here.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    heavy armour veno with a phoenix is deadly to melee class. in fact, veno with phoenix is deadly to ANY class, light armour veno would probably be the best build for a venos pvp. higher pdef, with a slight reduce in mdef makes for a well rounded class, add some vit, or HP gems and some +'s, with a phoenix and youve got urself a well rounded PvP class. if you get attacked out of the blue though, dont expect to survive if your attacker knows what he is doing. as an 83 barb, if i catch an LA or robe class before they notice me, its generally over very quick, even with heiros
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    You obviously have never heard about "archers" "stuns" and "blademasters"
    Ripping bite you say? Freeze arrow 8.0 seconds of the fly hanging in mid air doing nothing, while it's master gets stunned and shot to death.

Ripping bite you say? Can it pierce through a heaven blademaster's 23k physical defense?

Venomancer you say? Can you actually make a hiero tick on blademaster with 13k physical defence and over 10k wood defence?

Did you know an Axe Blademaster can keep any character stunned till it dies?

Did you know archers have a purification skill and immunity to negative effects?

Did you know archers have the maximum range in the game and the fastest things in the air?

Did you know a venomancer cannot control it's pet outside 18m range?

Did you know a heavy venomancer gets 1 shotted by pyrogram from a level 60 wizard?

Did you know a Light Armor venomancer gets 1 shotted by all the other classes in the game?

Do you know what predation (Armageddon) does to a pure int venomancer?

Did you know if a venomancer is built on endurance(lots of HP so it never gets 1 shotted) it has the lowest damage in the game and can never kill anything?

And finally... Did you know the PVP rankings never had more than 2 venomancers before the phoenix was out?

As stated before, they are good with the phoenix otherwise they're only good at running away or running around or PVE or in group wars where they are not the only target.

A "good" PVP build for a venomancer would be one with pure INT. Don't add VIT, just give all your points to INT and use Robes with elemental defense gems. (it will protect you from mages)
    You will get 1 shotted by any physical damage (unless you are the master of Bramble and kite), but you can 1 shot most heavy armored characters. While your pet can kill any robe character. Max your Ironwood scarab, become a demon venomancer, get the demon Ironwood book and that's about all you need.

p.s. If anyone says heavy armored venomancer is the best ask them to make one and find out for themselves.

Wow, I think that's the longest post I've ever seen from you, n0ob. But you recommend robes for a Venomancer, and I disagree. Though you have more experience in the game than me, I can say as an actual veno that anything that deals physical damage will just poke the keyboard with sticks and kill a robed venomancer several levels above them. Unless each and every one of their enemies is a Full int mage, venos shouldn't be wearing robes to PVP.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • n0ob
    edited January 2009
    Unless each and every one of their enemies is a Full int mage, venos shouldn't be wearing robes to PVP.
    That is the whole idea. If you are a pure INT venomancer you can 1 shot heavy armor users before they can get to you. But if you are a Heavy armor user, Mage will just kill you with a spell or 2. Ask PandaLord in your guild who got 1 shotted by dddddfunLol with a damage of 13~14k. So you see magic is more deadly than physical. So it's good to have magic defense and evasion.

Now, a pure INT venomancer has 3 advantages.
    Bramble
    Feral Concentration
    Myriad Rainbow Venomancer
    Range with more damage!!

You have only 3 classes that do physical damage in this game. Physical damage depends on accuracy. Most of the robes have evasion mods in them. If your evasion is over 1.5k you will see a lot of miss on your screen.

The whole idea of playing a venomancer is to sneak up and kill your target, If you are a ninja... you don't need defense, you just need to kill your targets before they realize what's going on.
    If you still think you need physical defense, roll a Heaven LA venomancer so you won't get 1 shotted by magic.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    edited January 2009
    Ok.. let's clear something up here.. I will admit that it's my fault on some level though.. I should have realised that I was arguing with a complete idiot.

Everyone here is talking about heavy armour venomancer.. not battle fox.. but heavy armour and using spells..

I'm gonna pause for a second here while you wrap your shriveled and worthless brain around that concept. Got it...? Good. Let's move on.
    n0ob wrote:
    Now, a pure INT venomancer has 3 advantages.

Bramble
    Feral Concentration
    Myriad Rainbow Venomancer
    Range with more damage!!

Heavy armour veno also gets Bramble.. except it works better, because for it to do damage you need to be getting hit.. and if you're getting hit you need to be able to survive getting hit.

Again.. heavy armour veno also gets Feral Concentration.. except unlike your pure int piece of **** it doesn't need to use it to avoid getting stomped in one hit.

I'm not sure why you included Myriad Rainbow Venomancer as a benefit of pure int robe user.. it's exactly the same regardless of how much int you have or how much your matt is.

Heavy armour veno has just as much range as pure int.. and slightly less damage. Here's the matt formula:
    (Level + Magic Attack from Weapon (min or max),Soul Stones, Rings, Pendant and Necklace) x (1 + Int / 100)

Using rough numbers, at level 90 a pure int veno will pack about 405 base int. Give or take. A heavy armour veno will pack about 270, give or take.

Let's hypothetically assume that they both have.. mmm.. let's say.. 2000 weapon attack.

A pure int veno would have roughly 10100 magic attack.
    A heavy armour veno would have roughly 7400 magic attack.

The damage advantage of a pure int veno really isn't all that much, and assuming 2k weapon attack is being pretty damn generous to your argument.

Having slightly more magic attack and slightly more magic defence is the only advantage a pure int veno has. And the last one doesn't even really count. It's pretty much overridden by heavy armour veno having more HP (from refinements) and being able to switch between heavy armour and robes as the situation warrants. Not to mention heavy armour veno is able to survive long enough to debuff and curse and all that jazz.

You have absolutely no argument worth making. Stop vomiting bad advice out of every pathetic ****, no0b.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I was wondering how good are the VENOs in PVP?
    What are the builds and abilities i should focus on thank you

In order to play this abnormally simple class all you need to do is one of the following

Get a max speed aviation + lots of fuel, sit in the air and send your pheonix after things then just fuel away from your opponent till they die.

Do what i said previously except now you armorbreak, debuff, and amplify,

If fighting an archer stun them because your stun is faster, once your stun is out have the phoenix stun them, then attempt armor break and bleed the archer.

You now know how to play basically the easiest class in the game and virtually the least expensive to deal the amount of damage it deals.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    In order to play this abnormally simple class all you need to do is one of the following

Get a max speed aviation + lots of fuel, sit in the air and send your pheonix after things then just fuel away from your opponent till they die.

Do what i said previously except now you armorbreak, debuff, and amplify,

If fighting an archer stun them because your stun is faster, once your stun is out have the phoenix stun them, then attempt armor break and bleed the archer.

You now know how to play basically the easiest class in the game and virtually the least expensive to deal the amount of damage it deals.

Envy always knows how to lighten up a thread. But there's no mention of armour in there. Envy: Pure Int for Phoenix-assisted **** or Heavy armour for kiting and flying in circles watching your opponent's hiero get **** because they're too stubborn to give up? (bigtime is SO much fun to use that tactic on. Sometimes he/she beats me but damn, I could fight him/her all day.)
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if i see phoenix.... i go for stun and hope as hell it hits, then tiger and hit the veno with slow. that usually gives me enough time to finish her.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crackerchad
    crackerchad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Why are you all assuming this person is rich and plays all the time enough to GET a phoenix.. not every veno has one.. lol. the person asked for builds not for pet advice..
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    if i see phoenix.... i go for stun and hope as hell it hits

Giving a skilled veno time to stun you but for the veno to not stun you, they're in fox form which allows them to steal your buffs, and while you hit slow, they'll be amping you, allowing the phoenix to break your hiero, which forces you to run off and heal, as well as restore your HP and attack buffs.

WBs are the anti-Phoenix class, but only if they do it right :D

Why are you all assuming this person is rich and plays all the time enough to GET a phoenix.. not every veno has one.. lol. the person asked for builds not for pet advice..

Did you completely ignore the part of the thread where we were discussing builds? As for abilities, This Website is the OP's best friend. Great advice on everything except Parasite Nova, you should ignore their advice and level it right after Lucky Scarab is maxed so you can use on melee types, great damage + stun = win.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Ok.. let's clear something up here.. I will admit that it's my fault on some level though.. I should have realised that I was arguing with a complete idiot.

Everyone here is talking about heavy armour venomancer.. not battle fox.. but heavy armour and using spells..

I'm gonna pause for a second here while you wrap your shriveled and worthless brain around that concept. Got it...? Good. Let's move on.

Heavy armour veno also gets Bramble.. except it works better, because for it to do damage you need to be getting hit.. and if you're getting hit you need to be able to survive getting hit.

Again.. heavy armour veno also gets Feral Concentration.. except unlike your pure int piece of **** it doesn't need to use it to avoid getting stomped in one hit.

I'm not sure why you included Myriad Rainbow Venomancer as a benefit of pure int robe user.. it's exactly the same regardless of how much int you have or how much your matt is.

Heavy armour veno has just as much range as pure int.. and slightly less damage. Here's the matt formula:
    (Level + Magic Attack from Weapon (min or max),Soul Stones, Rings, Pendant and Necklace) x (1 + Int / 100)

Using rough numbers, at level 90 a pure int veno will pack about 405 base int. Give or take. A heavy armour veno will pack about 270, give or take.

Let's hypothetically assume that they both have.. mmm.. let's say.. 2000 weapon attack.

A pure int veno would have roughly 10100 magic attack.
    A heavy armour veno would have roughly 7400 magic attack.

The damage advantage of a pure int veno really isn't all that much, and assuming 2k weapon attack is being pretty damn generous to your argument.

Having slightly more magic attack and slightly more magic defence is the only advantage a pure int veno has. And the last one doesn't even really count. It's pretty much overridden by heavy armour veno having more HP (from refinements) and being able to switch between heavy armour and robes as the situation warrants. Not to mention heavy armour veno is able to survive long enough to debuff and curse and all that jazz.

You have absolutely no argument worth making. Stop vomiting bad advice out of every pathetic ****, no0b.

Based on my calculation, a heavy veno can only have 184 INT if she use up to dated heavy armors, which mean she can only use HH60 weapon. So let’s do calculation again.

Level 90 Wraith Conquerer 748 min magic attack
    Level 60 Ancient Arbor 511 min magic attack

Heavy (90 + 511) x (1 + 184/100) =1706.84
    Pure (90 + 748) x (1 + 408/100) = 4257.04

My number is way off yours, one of us is wrong for sure. There is no any bounds added to calculation. Robe veno will get more magic attack bounds then heavy.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Heavy Veno uses jewelery+accessories that adds massive extra stat points at 90. Like the HH90 gold cloak that adds 9+9+9 stat points or rings that adds 10-15 points in str dex or int or w/e they can find. So its possible to carry HH90 heavy gear and 90weapon (or fb89 moulder that adds stats) at lvl 90. But many heavy venos tend to use the HH80 quoit at low 90+ til they get the extra stats point they need for a 90 weapon.

Not bother hunting extra stat points accessories and carry a lvl 60 Ancient Arbor magic sword would just be dumb. Never seen, never heard of any heavy veno that stupid ^_^
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LOL@no0b as usually u talk out of your ****

Veno's main aim is to stay alive to be honest. All u need to do is stay alive till that overpowered as hell pet kills evrything and everyone. Therefore robe build is just plain stupid.

Light Venos work well as someone wearing 90hh light amour is very hard to one-shot and u can get a decent crit rate so your reduced damage is not so bad. One such Veno Cancer seems to crit evry fight b:surrender

Heavy Veno is also viable and some say the best pvp build as despite wat people say heavy mdef is not that low for instance at a barb friend of mine when we were both 8x only had 200 less mdef than i did in full molder light gear and over 7k more pdef....This build as Lily says uses magic accesories and rings with +stats on them Daikoku for example can wear both 90hh heavy and the 90hh wraith conqueror sword. However this build has very low hp if u do not + ur gear to at least 3/4 so this is for the veno with cash.

Lastly any veno who wants to pk seriously should get a phoenix they are VERY cheap compared to other servers and for their power output. u can get a phoenix for as little 14 mil which is about a +7 weapon for any other class. A +7 weapon does virtually 0 damage compared to a phoenix... AND venos have ways of making easy money. My wf friend makes large amounts of moeny jus grinding as she has no need for heiros/pots

Finally no0b u are a noob u have no idea about fighting or being a veno on this server. Lol@ archers fastest in the air everyone gets the same speed CS wings and in fact the majority of the server has max speed wings. On same wings and fuel mages are fastest because of distance shrink. Go learn 2 play please and stop filling this forum with ur noob thoughts and ideas about this game.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Tieulan - Lost City
    Tieulan - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    n0ob's tricking new players into believing a robe venomancer is strongest so he/she can one shot them?

How cruel... and evil. Shame one you.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009

if you need armor or a weapon when you have a pheonix you ****ing fail

if you're playing a veno and you want to pvp but cant afford a pheonix you ****ing fail.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if you need armor or a weapon when you have a pheonix you ****ing fail

if you're playing a veno and you want to pvp but cant afford a pheonix you ****ing fail.

+1
    How the **** do u always say the right thing?
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    @swgs
    I'm a level 81 heavy armour veno and I have 210 int, for the level 70 mold sword which I shall use for quite a while. I also use level 70 heavy armour. All I need for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Veno's main aim is to stay alive to be honest. All u need to do is stay alive till that overpowered as hell pet kills evrything and everyone. Therefore robe build is just plain stupid.

What if the phoenix had not been implemented? Sawfly is decent being a 1 or 2 shot, but not quite as hax as phoenix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    What if the phoenix had not been implemented? Sawfly is decent being a 1 or 2 shot, but not quite as hax as phoenix.

to bad I can take off my weapon and 1-punch the bee.

Pheonix takes 5-6 shots (one of which will miss every ****ing time) with hell fury to kill.

To bad no real players last over 2 shots from hell fury.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There's no such things a as a venomancer anymore. It's all about the damn phoenix.
    Its a good thing the pet has a range of command, I just love it when the phoenix's pet (the veno) wispers "RunQuick" when I cloud sprint out to safty (usually find the nearest deep water area or an instance)

AutoReply: Spend another $200 and buy that bird a nitro boost.

So far this is the only real strategy known to PW.

and
    Envy_misses_a_lot :X
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I wil tell u a true pk story about meh vs nix veno.

1. i got atked by lvl 97 nix veno..she got best wep for that lvl best gear!

2. i got worse stuff..xD mold wep and a sawflyw bleed + clalw.

3. she failed to kil meh..cuz i gto genie imunnune for bleed! i jump down from my fly-..nix to slow!..my pet atked her..i stun her...+ ironwood = dead nix veno QQ..

Why did she die?..well she did't knwo how to sue her skils at rigth time...and probbly think pet do the work.

best gear for pvp is HA/AA or AA w alot pdef chard..and alot poits on vit ALOT!

:o ya peps say sawfly die in 1 hit..but w i pk.there is nobody that atk my pet..its rare that it get kiled!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I wil tell u a true pk story about meh vs nix veno.

1. i got atked by lvl 97 nix veno..she got best wep for that lvl best gear!

2. i got worse stuff..xD mold wep and a sawflyw bleed + clalw.

3. she failed to kil meh..cuz i gto genie imunnune for bleed! i jump down from my fly-..nix to slow!..my pet atked her..i stun her...+ ironwood = dead nix veno QQ..

Why did she die?..well she did't knwo how to sue her skils at rigth time...and probbly think pet do the work.

best gear for pvp is HA/AA or AA w alot pdef chard..and alot poits on vit ALOT!

:o ya peps say sawfly die in 1 hit..but w i pk.there is nobody that atk my pet..its rare that it get kiled!

look another necro

*throws a fresh body at* im shure you can have fun with this
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Inb4lock&stupidposts...oh wait Aniella already didb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    zzzzzz necro.

p.s. HEY! its me! i replied earlier wow lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    whee~ a necro...D:

most veno i see: send nix...bird dies...run away D:
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    whee~ a necro...D:

most veno i see: send nix...bird dies...run away D:

The most common mistake venos make is running away first then sending the nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NeonFireWing - Lost City
    NeonFireWing - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol why are you guys fighting about PVP for my class?is my class really that difficult to understand?well ill tell you.

here are some ways to survive PVP wth veno..

1.buy phonix and use alot of good spells.

2.if you cant afford a phonix,no worries,just fly around then find someone not suspecting you,then use your best attack and send your pet out to attack with its best attack,then use as many stuns as possible and let your pet kill the person.

3.if you cant do any of the above,then you are probaley gonna die and there is no point in PVP.but if you dont want to die,use the best heavy armor possible and try to use your best attacks.

This i say with a ray of hope,for sure the clerics can heal themselves,barbs can do so much damage,but venomancers can defeat a barb with stuns,amazing abilites and pets. b:cute