Phys. Def or Hp shard? Sage skill questions

Comments

• Watter - Lost City
    Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    btw, http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=86d53d8fe20f6afa
    my char :P
    it's VERY noob, i know, but i can't spend rl money, they don't sell gold here, where i live '-'
    there's much to change, but what should i do first? shards, restat?
    oh, another question...
    i'll buy an intermediate reset tab, it restat 50 points in 1 attribute... then i take out all my dex points (i have 16 points atm)... will i still have 39 points to reset on my restat tab or it'll go away? '-'

PS: sorry for double posting, had problems on editing... :/
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Useless the pdef for a robe class?only 1% reduce?If i have the wrong shield on me i get the double damage...i have 1k est. unbuffed,2K est. with stone barrier & i wish to had 5K.that means 5 times less damage (yes,& dont argue,its 5 times less damage if i have 5 times better pdef,thats how works).If i need 4 hits to die from a melee class( i put it as example that),without stone barrier i need 2.No other shard can work so perfect with the wizard's stone barrier cause it doubles the efficiency.The pdef for arcane units is NEVER enough..........

Tip: all we had the quest with theese lv 100 mobs with only 100 hp.....remember how hard was to kill them?
    Remember KunLun???the white deer??check its pdef plz ,& its hp & then told me again that hp shards are better than pdef...............
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/mob/11153
    What its say??????....umm....100K pdef but only 100 hp.............LOL
    As i say ,hp shards DONT give defence & DONT reduce damage,pdef shards give you defence & with stone barrier the results are way way better than some "static" hp shards.Even & without the stone barrier the pdef shards reduce the damage......

lolololol
    loooooool
    looooooooolololololollllllllolllllll
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    n00b.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Watter - Lost City
    Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lolololol
    loooooool
    looooooooolololololollllllllolllllll
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    n00b.

yeah, adroit, SO NOOB O>O
    it ruined my day lol
    is it a fail troll? or a fail player? or a fail-lifed person? omg, HP IS important, it defines wether 1shot or not...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Good luck getting 9k pdef self buffed you need at least +10 event orn, demon stone barrier, pdef event cape, lunar mag rings...

I didn't tell self buffed. Fully buffed you get it very easily. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    Zemalis - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well many answers to give....
    First is Ty.Try duel with a friend & without your armor & tell him/her to hit you with melee & memorize the average of the damage.Put again your armor & tell again to hit & tell me if its only 1% reduce damage the pdef .
    Second is Adroit.I guess she have many hp shards......................hmm....a melee hit 2k is reduced by better pdef.Even if i put 5K hp shards ,still is a melee hit 2K...............not reduced at all.............
    Third is Watter.Fail troll/player/person?????Tell me one 75 lv wizard,even from the bigger lv as Adroit that had at my lv the amount of mag point that i have......NONE!!!(is little scary that ,huh??? )So many players have play & keep playing but none have that mag points at my lv.That means that i already have good mag res,great mag atk,& if i shard my gears i gonna reach to a very good amount of pdef.I guess that its a good build as arcane.So at what point i am troll?that insist to pdef?its the only that reduce damage.At what point i am fail player?that i have the better atk ever for my lv??At what point i am fail-lifed person??that you all assume that i will give up but i dont?
    Its almost funny to keep destructing players from the truth(maybe you want to do that).Pdef shards reduce melee damage.Get it.Hp shards dont reduce melee damage.
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *jumps into the thread*

@Zemalis:

Survivability against physical attacks: HP/[(100-reduction)/100]

1. pwcalc
    2. make a char with pdef shards; with hp shards; with mix of 'em
    3. do the math

*jumps out*
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tell me one 75 lv wizard,even from the bigger lv as Adroit that had at my lv the amount of mag point that i have......NONE!!!(is little scary that ,huh??? )So many players have play & keep playing but none have that mag points at my lvl...........
    At what point i am fail player?that i have the better atk ever for my lv??

Seriously guys don't try to convince Zemasux, he haz the best evA MAG points b:bye No one can reach that level of 1337ness so all listen to him he knowz how to pwn and we all suck and should gtfo.
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Seriously guys don't try to convince Zemasux, he haz the best evA MAG points b:bye No one can reach that level of 1337ness so all listen to him he knowz how to pwn and we all suck and should gtfo.

Hmm... insults,insults,insults.....can anyone proves that i am wrong at something?If yes ,post it.If no, stop chatting b:laugh
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    *jumps into the thread*

@Zemalis:

Survivability against physical attacks: HP/[(100-reduction)/100]

1. pwcalc
    2. make a char with pdef shards; with hp shards; with mix of 'em
    3. do the math

*jumps out*
    Same answer as Ty to you too..

Try duel with a friend & without your armor & tell him/her to hit you with melee & memorize the average of the damage.Put again your armor & tell again to hit & tell me if its only 1% reduce damage the pdef .
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    just lolz

Zemalis come back when you "grow"up

You tell us about your magic attack at your level?

When you are 95+ come back to use and we'll talk then. till then GTFO the forums because you don't know what you are talking about.

Now back on topic

There are several things to consider. There is a huge difference in gears what is available. Me for example have alot of +pdef gear ( cape, Sleeves, TT90 pants, Arcane hat ) so i shard more HP shards then Pdef shards. But i always shard the pdef one 1 grade higher then the HP ones ( for example 1 perfect garnet shard, 2 immaculate Citrine shards ) in every piece of gear.

You could also go a different route, that would be find good +hp/vit modified gear and shard full Pdef shards. All depends on the gear you can find.

At 90 aim at 2K pdef and 4K HP. If you get that keep upping both.

Atm i'm working on getting 3.5K pdef and 5.5K unbuffed, which i pretty much semi-end gear till i can get nirvana or TT99 gold gear.
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Same answer as Ty to you too..

Try duel with a friend & without your armor & tell him/her to hit you with melee & memorize the average of the damage.Put again your armor & tell again to hit & tell me if its only 1% reduce damage the pdef .

1% the difference if u use pdef stone in eq instead hp after 100 and u are full buffed. dont talked nobody about wear off eq cause u never wear of in pk ur armor XD

(1% absorb difference could be +5%dmg too compared with +7%hp what u gain from pdef stones or hp stones [this just example])
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    just lolz

When you are 95+ come back to use and we'll talk then. till then GTFO the forums because you don't know what you are talking about.

QUOTE]

What makes you believe that this wizard is my only character?This is my latest & NOT the only wizard i have..............

My mag atk is way better than yours when you was at my lv,so for the lv 75 shut up cause you was fail when you was here where i am now.
    edited June 2010
    just lolz

QUOTE]

What makes you believe that this wizard is my only character?This is my latest & NOT the only wizard i have..............

My mag atk is way better than yours when you was at my lv,so for the lv 75 shut up cause you was fail when you was here where i am now.

Look fill up your gear with p.def stones at lv. 100 and be happy. It's your character and you play this game. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010

Look fill up your gear with p.def stones at lv. 100 and be happy. It's your character and you play this game. b:chuckle

..............yep................b:pleased
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010

..............yep................b:pleased

and be a one shot to me :D JOIN SPECTRAL PLOX
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010

and be a one shot to me :D JOIN SPECTRAL PLOX

hmm.....
    oneshot?
    i will be one shot for you (maybe...) but even your huge( for my stats) hp
    you ll be oneshot for me too..... (closer that to reality cause of my final atk ...)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010

hmm.....
    oneshot?
    i will be one shot for you (maybe...) but even your huge( for my stats) hp
    you ll be oneshot for me too..... (closer that to reality cause of my final atk ...)

You've got quite an imagination b:chuckle
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    squab wrote: »
    it's okay, Zemalis, Adroit thinks he's Bigger than jesus, safior of teh server, virgin of the 40 years old
    It's okay, do what you want, I'd suggest HP shards when you get your level 11 earth shield.

Heres what I'm imagining.
    you, in front of me, me with a shotgun, you dead.
    :)

its ok anders, you have yet to pk someone your own level 1v1

p.s. butthurt much?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010

thats fine, Adroit.
    I quit playing.
    P.s. Lonely virgin much?
    :>

Ya I know why you quit, sucking at everything is never any fun.

P.s. who the ** uses :>? Are you 12?
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well many answers to give....
    First is Ty.Try duel with a friend & without your armor & tell him/her to hit you with melee & memorize the average of the damage.Put again your armor & tell again to hit & tell me if its only 1% reduce damage the pdef .

Your right, maximum pdef is truly the way to go.
    brb, making Heavy Armor wiz. I'm not even going to bother refining my heavy armor either. Once I shard it with garnet gems I'll be unkillable
    I like pie
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    No, I quit because I got bored.
    you're
    2legit2quit amirite?
    and I can tell you're a virgin
    100+, High refines, thinks hes cool on the internet....need I say more?

You got bored because you sucked.
    I barely play anymore, though its still fun pking baddies
    A monkey could get to 100, I don't have high refines.. you don't even understand what cool means, so yes you need to come up with something better than that.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No, I quit because I got bored.
    Great, how about you quit the forums as well?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    I don't understand what cool means?
    lol, coming from you, you're so insufficient at judging. I'm level 92, you're 101, and Playing a female character. I'll bet it's because the male chars look too "ugly" and staring at a 3d FEMALE **** is better than one that emulates any style you think you have.
    Gtfo my forums, Virgin.

nope.

insufficient at judging? - lol
    you're blind.. im 100
    You bet wrong.
    that last line almost made me lol irl
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Your right, maximum pdef is truly the way to go.
    brb, making Heavy Armor wiz. I'm not even going to bother refining my heavy armor either. Once I shard it with garnet gems I'll be unkillable

Heavy wizard?? lol
    I like arcane cause it gives me the mag res that i need & i shard with garnet to get the missing pdef.
    Many think that citrine save your life but i already hit 2K-3K at 9x unbuffed.So i have a better idea.Put citrine shards & run after clerics & BEG them for buffs b:laugh.Then you can tell to all "hey,i take small damage from you b:laughb:laughb:laugh"
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't understand what cool means?
    lol, coming from you, you're so insufficient at judging. I'm level 92, you're 101, and Playing a female character. I'll bet it's because the male chars look too "ugly" and staring at a 3d FEMALE **** is better than one that emulates any style you think you have.
    Gtfo my forums, Virgin.

nope.

whats the problem with that?

my cleric,wizz,sin,veno,archer both female, only my bm is male and my wife played on barb XD

nothing wrong with that.(and whatever male wizz look **** with few eq and i dont really waste for fashion XD)
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    just lolz

First of all fail to qoute much lol

And you really think you know everything do you? just big LOL

Just do what you think will be best and keep your HP below 5K at 100 because even with my "low"magic attack atm i will one shot you with whatever ulti i use. Shard ful Pdef so i can even one shot you with gush lolz

You say this is not your first character and even not first wizard, then you must fail so horribly on your private server because there are no full +12 wizards that have HP like gods on PWI normal servers. I've yet to see wizards with more then 8.5K hp unbuffed

Pdef helps for damage against physical attacks. And end game what hurts most? magic attacks.

Archers do 600 a shot against me while good geared wizards deal 1.2K a shot. Now tell me again why you need to reduce the 600 more, and keep the 2.4K hp and get two shot by a wizard?

geesh some people just need to quit the game
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Oneshoted by gush at end-game??? nice jk........keep dreaming.Especialy with the better gears that i will wear,again with mag + points but more on them than now)
    End game ,true ,magic hurts alot & i have plenty for the end game.So think about it ,what you just quote lol.
    Archers do 600 on you???
    a) are fail archers if are at same level ( i hope you dont mean archer lv 80.......)
    b) you ........forgot assasins,didnt ya????(stun,hit,crit hit,stun,hit,crit hit,DEAD)
    you ........forgot dex bms,didnt ya????(stun,hit,crit hit,stun,hit,crit hit,DEAD)
    you ........forgot dex arch,didnt ya????(stun,hit,crit hit,stun,hit,crit hit,DEAD)
    c)what you mean well geared wizards?the gears that have absolutely NO attack use for them???
    that means that they dont have good offence,so they fail too.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Heavy wizard?? lol
    I like arcane cause it gives me the mag res that i need & i shard with garnet to get the missing pdef.
    Many think that citrine save your life but i already hit 2K-3K at 9x unbuffed.So i have a better idea.Put citrine shards & run after clerics & BEG them for buffs b:laugh.Then you can tell to all "hey,i take small damage from you b:laughb:laughb:laugh"

citrines certainly raise your life, and you don't hit 2k-3k on any decently geared 9x. You don't understand the whole concept of defenses and hp, but you'll just be another one shot wonder for me to build red hours on. Buffs are always nice.. but I generally pk without them.
    edited June 2010
    Zemalis think!!!

Why every end game wizard recommended you HP shards? Are we all so stupid? Or problems is on you side? Do you think we all don't know what is for end-game wizard the best way? It was already proven 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 times, that HP shard with p.def ornaments are much better, than p.def shards. So think.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i recommend attack lvl shards and refine +10 armors b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool