Just a discussion for stats

Options
Zemalis - Lost City
Zemalis - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Wizard
First of all , hi.I ll share my stats as lv 75 wizard.
All are unbuffed.
HP 1825
MP 8141
Vit 14
Str 42
Mag 416
Dex 6

Phys Atk. 466- 676
Magic Atk. 4861-5547
( with Sakyamuni's Light +1)

Phys Def. 1035 ( no good shards yet b:surrender )
Elem Res.
Metal 5135
Wood 5300
Water 6233
Fire 5135
Earth 3677
All gonna change after better gears but its a good start i hope.
Post edited by Zemalis - Lost City on

Comments

• Fei_Lung - Sanctuary
    Fei_Lung - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Stats look good for the most part, I am assuming the 14 vit comes from equipment?
    Also it looks like you kinda fell into some resist gear that is missing a resist or two. You can always tell because earth resist is usually the heaviest hit by this.
    HP looks a touch low. You might want to invest in legendary or decent 3* gear with all resists. With a few mirages you can refine them to +2 which should add 40ish HP to each 70+ gear. Stick to PDef jewelry and you should be fine.
  • Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear
    Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yep, everything looks good! Though I would say next time you get gear, make sure it has +resist to all elements, and (maybe) keep a spare around with only +resist to two elements so you can grind against mage mobs who use those elements. Also, you have a lot of pdef, I have 777 (I probably should put more garnet in, considering that i have a 4 socket hat XD). That's nice =p. Have fun wizzing things (Yeah, that's right, I took our class and made it a verb =p)
    [sigpic] [/sigpic]
  • OmegaThree - Heavens Tear
    OmegaThree - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yep, everything looks good! Though I would say next time you get gear, make sure it has +resist to all elements, and (maybe) keep a spare around with only +resist to two elements so you can grind against mage mobs who use those elements. Also, you have a lot of pdef, I have 777 (I probably should put more garnet in, considering that i have a 4 socket hat XD). That's nice =p. Have fun wizzing things (Yeah, that's right, I took our class and made it a verb =p)

No harm in missing Earth element on 1 or 2 pieces of EQ. You'll have Earth barrier up most of the time it matters anyway. And in that case your other elemental resistances will receive a boost.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I like to cover my weaknesses. I am pdef sharded all the way and refined a few on some items for HP. With packs flawless shards are not that expensive and if you plan to keep your equip for a few levels you might just shard it with them. Your pdef is not that good actually without the weapon, since you have Sakyamuni's Light which gives a nice boost.

Try to look for 3* equip with "phys. res" stats or HP stats. Most can be got for below 100k from the auction (if there are any).

3* equipment is surprisingly good with the proper stats (and a lot lot lot cheaper than legendary or TT).

EDIT: not sure if it helps but my pdef is 1516 unbuffed.
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For your mag def, I actually think you're fine. My journey through the 70s saw water and fire def use more than any other element. With a cleric or good pots/charm, you could even tank Qianji with that water def, assuming you do the bounties. You'll probably want to even out when you hit 80 though. The high levels might be able to address that better than me, however.
  • Pure_Black - Harshlands
    Pure_Black - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In all fairness before 90 it's actually a joke nowadays gear wise. I wouldn't spend any money on TT before 90, just pick up some good 2/3* with pdef and HP mods. Even with TT90 some pieces can be overlooked due to the OHT gear available these days. Last night i made arcane sleeves level 90 with 3x +94 phys resistance add-ons. That's better then TT90 gold sleeves for a fraction of the price(except the -channeling on TT90 gold).

Keep your eye out on decent molder or quest reward physical resistance belt and necklace. Those will give you the most pdef when you +2-3 them at 80 ish.

I'm at 3K pdef unbuffed with 4.45K HP at 95. This is with widely available gear which in all is not that expensive. I shard 1 garnet and 2 citrine in all my pieces of gear.

If you can't afford to refine alot get like 50 vit. Then you can shard pure garnets to boost your pdef some more.
  • Anubisdrak - Sanctuary
    Anubisdrak - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you could shard a lil for pdef i guess, but with mazed stone barrier, it wont prove massively helpful at your lvl. Id say to try and jump your hp up a bit, even though im a much higher lvl than you, with absolutely no gear on i have about the same hp as you do, my vit is 3 too. But yeah, id get a number of mirages and refine all of your armor to +2, its easy to get that without D orbs, with that extra hp you shouldnt have too much more trouble, but yeah id get that up there along with equal elemental resistance first, +2 that saki too :P
    Wiz: Joins squad
    Wiz: Wiz is silent... <--code of honor kill quick and leave without saying a word.
    Wiz: Stays in back incase they pull aggro (better for mob to run towards you then to be next to you, gives squad time to pull aggro from you)
    Wiz: Wiz happens to pull aggro
    Wiz: Wiz stands ground
    Wiz: Wiz kills mob/ or is killed by mob
    Wiz: Honorable death is seen by squad

<likes that xD, im either the quiet one or the active avid talker ;D
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its true that the 14 vit is coming out from equipment.My whole armor is based to mag points of eatch item.I hit very hard even middle 70s but i try to find a way with my pdef.Many told me that Hp shards are better but i dont think so.Noone drain hp here(exept mobs or genie skills).I made a test with hp armor.With bigger hp & citrine shards is obviously that noone reduce damage.So i guess we cant never have an Hp of a Barbarian but we can reduce damage with pdef shards.With only a cleric (squad of two!!!) i can tank some bosses but from my expirience still i believe its better the pdef than hp shards.Maybe i refine some gears to raise up my hp but i am still focus to pdef.This will save us from sneaky attacks ( you know who......)so we take the less damage as possible.
    (Btw,i rare do bh cause i get aggro easy.......die always .....i need two tanks always( 2 barbs ,2 venos with herc or 1 barb & 1 veno with herc again) & its still risky for me.With one tank,not a chance,i just leave squad & dont go)
  • Pure_Black - Harshlands
    Pure_Black - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The way you are thinking now is severely limiting your game play. You don't leave squad because there is only 1 tank ( btw in BH59 YOU are the tank ). You need to learn aggro management. If i triple spark -> undine -> three nukes i always pull aggro unless there is a interval fist BM in the squad.

so i learned not to do that untill i know it's either gonna kill the boss or that i cank tank the boss.

Second point. At your level you need to max your HP alot more. Like i said before get 3* gear all resists with pdef mods on it. You won't be able to get high Pdef unless you sacrifice ALOT of HP, and it's always a best of both worlds kind of thing. Without HP your pdef won't save you. Without enough pdef, your HP won't save you either

Try to aim at 1.5K pdef and 2.5K hp, which is pretty easy attainable at 75

here is a link to PWcalculator as how i would build my wiz if i didn't have access to my herc veno for farming:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=2736051e631d9407

I just put the bare minimum stats into the char sheet just to show HP/pdef
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When i say "i leave squad" i dont mean that i go in cave & leave after.I just check the potentials & if i am at danger i just dont go in.
    I cant learn aggro management cause at second hit,mobs wants my skull..........( xd but :(( too..)
    With refine i maybe get some better hp stats & with some better pdef shars i can raise my pdef too.But at the PWcalculator i see a wizard that will take one more hit than i before death( maybe two) & i see too almost 40% less power.That means that i will need 3 more hits to kill the same opponent with that build.If we count the range ( we are range units ,right? ),with that build that you have the opponent cover the distance because he/she/it is still alive!!!. With my build dont survive that easy & death come before even touch me.
    Just for tip,i kill Nivastok pretty easy without pots or genie skills & i am 20 lv down,i use only once dshrink & thats all.I dont think that this build that you show me can kill Niva that easy or kill it at all with that offence.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I cant learn aggro management cause at second hit,mobs wants my skull..........( xd but :(( too..)
    Well that is exactly why you need to learn aggro management.

Don't hit the mob too fast, let the tank get some hits and aggro skills first, and always attack the mob the tank is attacking.

Unless the tank is fail, I actually can't take aggro without Sutra/Undine. (Undine on normal elite mobs is kinda... wasteful)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    being a tank isn't hard until DDs get demon/sage spark.
    then it's lol d^_^b
    if a tank can't keep aggro off you and and it's not like a 10 lvl diff in your favor, that's a fail tank.90
    90+ and 100 things change. when you have DDs with +10 lunars you need a barb that knows his sh*t around to keep aggro off the rest of the squad. And that happens only on (?) bosses, the rest of the time barb doesn't really have a chance.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The funny thing is that i never never spark,cause i need the 2 sparks for a) sutra + heal ,or b) sutra & teleport.To see what damage i deal,i ll show a photo at west Archo.I found bigtime ( red bm ,around 100 lv) unbuffed & hurted at 20-30% of her hp.No bm buffs or other classes buffs.I use frenzy lv1,sandstorm & then gush( no spark usage at all).The damage from sandstorm was 3.3K & from gush 2.2K & ofc she die.( i was wondering if i had undine too ,what will be the damage?)

Here the photo :
    http://eloquence.guildlaunch.com/gallery/image_detail.php?image_id=771734&gid=149548

Thats i mean i take aggro.... i wait for the tank take the aggro but at my second hit, it lose aggro.No time i guess from second hit to keep distance btw hits.....its the second!!!Better tanks for me is the 2 tanks,but still i keep an eye & saving my sparks for instant teleport ( cant help the squad if i am dead,so i try to stay alive, xD)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The funny thing is that i never never spark,cause i need the 2 sparks for a) sutra + heal ,or b) sutra & teleport.To see what damage i deal,i ll show a photo at west Archo.I found bigtime ( red bm ,around 100 lv) unbuffed & hurted at 20-30% of her hp.No bm buffs or other classes buffs.I use frenzy lv1,sandstorm & then gush( no spark usage at all).The damage from sandstorm was 3.3K & from gush 2.2K & ofc she die.( i was wondering if i had undine too ,what will be the damage?)

Here the photo :
    http://eloquence.guildlaunch.com/gallery/image_detail.php?image_id=771734&gid=149548

Thats i mean i take aggro.... i wait for the tank take the aggro but at my second hit, it lose aggro.No time i guess from second hit to keep distance btw hits.....its the second!!!Better tanks for me is the 2 tanks,but still i keep an eye & saving my sparks for instant teleport ( cant help the squad if i am dead,so i try to stay alive, xD)

Ganking bigtime when he has no charm/physical marrow on isn't saying much. If he so much as looked at you, you'd be one shot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I didnt gank her,i found her already hurted.Gang is when squad ppl for pk.(Not only she,but many going to west Archo for pk/rpk.I try to pk reds or pinks,she & many many others rpk,so its nature to get ganged from others).I am oneshot for her but think a) her lv & b) my lv.Charm dont reduce damage ,just buy time to stay alive.Marrow reduce damage ,thats true but i dont think that many 7x can deal that damage at late 9x.If an 9x need to be full buffed from his/her character buffs,searching for 9x cleric to get buffs too(9x cause all buffs are 10 or 11 lv) to avoid an 7x & her genie,what can i say .......(basicaly,her marrow its enough to avoid me ,cause the many lv difference).
    If i get her lv with all the beneficts of an 9x wizard ( skills,more hp,better pdef & mres ,way better atk, etc) i dont think that will stay alive even with marrow.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I didnt gank her,i found her already hurted.Gang is when squad ppl for pk.(Not only she,but many going to west Archo for pk/rpk.I try to pk reds or pinks,she & many many others rpk,so its nature to get ganged from others).I am oneshot for her but think a) her lv & b) my lv.Charm dont reduce damage ,just buy time to stay alive.Marrow reduce damage ,thats true but i dont think that many 7x can deal that damage at late 9x.If an 9x need to be full buffed from his/her character buffs,searching for 9x cleric to get buffs too(9x cause all buffs are 10 or 11 lv) to avoid an 7x & her genie,what can i say .......(basicaly,her marrow its enough to avoid me ,cause the many lv difference).
    If i get her lv with all the beneficts of an 9x wizard ( skills,more hp,better pdef & mres ,way better atk, etc) i dont think that will stay alive even with marrow.

Ok let me bring us back to earth really quick.
    bigtime is NEVER charmed
    bigtime has terrible gear
    bigtime will always come out of sz after he dies
    bigtime never waits for full hp or buffs
    bigtime destroys most people despite the above (easily one of the best bm's on the server for his gear)
    Zemalis finds him with the hp he's regen'd from respawn to out of west gate (almost none), and he has either physical marrow or no marrow on
    Zemalis takes two skills to finish off the tiny bit of hp that was left, when bigtime wasn't looking
    Zemalis epeen++++++ "I KELLZ ZE EBIL HI 9X RPK MEANIE, I R PRO"
    Future: bigtime one shots Zemalis
    Future (when/if Zemalis is 10x): bigtime uses the most ridiculous stun lock you've ever seen on Zemalis, then Zemalis gets one shot
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Back to earth xD
    bigtime is never charmed :true,but she forgot that there are casters around her,not only melee,as i never forgot that melee arount too & dont only casters.
    bigtime have terrible gears:true cause she s lv 100
    bigtime always come out of sz when she dies:true as all we do,no matter the sec that will pass
    bigtime destroy most ppl despite the above & 1shot best bm's in that server with her gears:hmm...did i do that already?(pk never ask"hey,may i pk you???")
    Zemalis find her from respaw:False cause at that case needed one shot & only the 3.3K to pk her, not 2 shots & 5.5K total
    Zemalis take 2 skills to finish her:true ,was 2 skills,False the tiny hp.......5.5K is tiny?????this was over 70% of her hp.....
    Zemalis...what????
    Future:bigtime oneshote Zemalis???now she can oneshot me too..why she must wait ??BUT at future i can oneshot her too even with buffs
    Future(when/if Zemalis is 10x):again oneshot????...naaaahhhh......
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hmm whats the point of this thread again? b:surrender
    And lol @claiming you could 1 hit a lvl 100 bm full buffed b:laugh And btw from what I read, you arent very good at playing your class. If you require to have 2 tanks to do an instance than quit now because 90% of the time youll have a hard time finding 1 tank... >.>

Sutra+teleport? LOL Youre more useful alive you say, true. But how useful are you when youre in town while the rest of the squad is inside the instance? Youd better keep fighting and hope to save the squad. Personally I would never squad with you.
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You are right Exitium,we are little off... :)
    Pk isnt wait for the proper time to take down the opponent??Pk isnt a duel.Get it.I just found it,thats all.Always search for right time to pk & at my lv isnt right time to hit a lv 100 bm when have buffs,only when he/she haven't.(we talking for the lv i have now ,right?cause when all lv will be equal & i have buffs too,trust me i ll hit harder & i have more oportunities to be improved than a lv 100.....I need only 15 str points to get my final weapon.15pts=3 lv.Add all other lv points to mag & i see 27 lv pure mag points= 551 mag points total without count the better mag gears i have for bigger lvs.I guess is one of the biggest amount of mag points ever......)
    Back to tank threat...
    For tank my hits ,a tank need to be 9x or late 8x & its tested .... Cant be so unlucky all the time to get a bad tank,i have tryed with goods too & no result.
    When i use sutra + teleport i am the last in cave ...... not the first.If i was the first,couldnt have discussion for how good or bad are the tanks
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Back to earth xD
    bigtime is never charmed :true,but she forgot that there are casters around her,not only melee,as i never forgot that melee arount too & dont only casters.
    bigtime have terrible gears:true cause she s lv 100
    bigtime always come out of sz when she dies:true as all we do,no matter the sec that will pass
    bigtime destroy most ppl despite the above & 1shot best bm's in that server with her gears:hmm...did i do that already?(pk never ask"hey,may i pk you???")
    Zemalis find her from respaw:False cause at that case needed one shot & only the 3.3K to pk her, not 2 shots & 5.5K total
    Zemalis take 2 skills to finish her:true ,was 2 skills,False the tiny hp.......5.5K is tiny?????this was over 70% of her hp.....
    Zemalis...what????
    Future:bigtime oneshote Zemalis???now she can oneshot me too..why she must wait ??BUT at future i can oneshot her too even with buffs
    Future(when/if Zemalis is 10x):again oneshot????...naaaahhhh......
    You are right Exitium,we are little off... :)
    Pk isnt wait for the proper time to take down the opponent??Pk isnt a duel.Get it.I just found it,thats all.Always search for right time to pk & at my lv isnt right time to hit a lv 100 bm when have buffs,only when he/she haven't.(we talking for the lv i have now ,right?cause when all lv will be equal & i have buffs too,trust me i ll hit harder & i have more oportunities to be improved than a lv 100.....I need only 15 str points to get my final weapon.15pts=3 lv.Add all other lv points to mag & i see 27 lv pure mag points= 551 mag points total without count the better mag gears i have for bigger lvs.I guess is one of the biggest amount of mag points ever......)
    Back to tank threat...
    For tank my hits ,a tank need to be 9x or late 8x & its tested .... Cant be so unlucky all the time to get a bad tank,i have tryed with goods too & no result.
    When i use sutra + teleport i am the last in cave ...... not the first.If i was the first,couldnt have discussion for how good or bad are the tanks

I still can't figure out what makes you think so highly of yourself, but you're going to be in for a sad awakening soon b:chuckle
  • HxCx - Heavens Tear
    HxCx - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is exactly what my wizard looks like: http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=4ef1842426a48e53

What sould i get now?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is exactly what my wizard looks like: http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=4ef1842426a48e53

What sould i get now?

you should ditch the tauren cape (replace with just any cape with hp mods) and crit arrow.. then level
  • HxCx - Heavens Tear
    HxCx - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thanks. mdef is not that helpful =p i will look for one with +hp.
    And what's wrong with my crit arrow? x.x

ps.: working on that level thing. i'm just doing WQ and CS at the moment lol
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    crit arrow doesn't work
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I still can't figure out what makes you think so highly of yourself, but you're going to be in for a sad awakening soon b:chuckle

Sad awakening?...hmm...why?
    I am "white-name" player & thats will be my next pwi life.That means ,my future pwi life is focuced to max offence & nothing else,so IF i want to trully pk (reds-pinks always),i will do it pretty easy.So i dont think thats a sad awakening for someone who already can pk unbuffed early-middle-late 9x & i am only 75 now(ofc i can pked easy too...still no shards as i already say)& keep raise offence.I think that other players must start worried & not me.You can tell me some good examples for 7x players that pk 9x with 2 hits(even when the 9x was hurted by 30%,np) so you can prove that i am wrong & i dont have something "special" on me(tip:bigtime have great gears,so dont mention 9x with crappy-shattered gears plz).........
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sad awakening?...hmm...why?
    I am "white-name" player & thats will be my next pwi life.That means ,my future pwi life is focuced to max offence & nothing else,so IF i want to trully pk (reds-pinks always),i will do it pretty easy.So i dont think thats a sad awakening for someone who already can pk unbuffed early-middle-late 9x & i am only 75 now(ofc i can pked easy too...still no shards as i already say)& keep raise offence.I think that other players must start worried & not me.You can tell me some good examples for 7x players that pk 9x with 2 hits(even when the 9x was hurted by 30%,np) so you can prove that i am wrong & i dont have something "special" on me(tip:bigtime have great gears,so dont mention 9x with crappy-shattered gears plz).........

finishing off the last tiny bit of hp on an uncharmed unbuffed BM that doesn't even fight back =/= pk, you would not beat him in a 1v1.. or get even remotely close. It's like saying I can beat a GM because they are sitting out of sz without their immune on, no hp, no gear on, and being afk. Killing someone once means nothing, and if bigtime ever comes after you.. that will become very obvious very quickly.
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    finishing off the last tiny bit of hp on an uncharmed unbuffed BM that doesn't even fight back =/= pk, you would not beat him in a 1v1.. or get even remotely close. It's like saying I can beat a GM because they are sitting out of sz without their immune on, no hp, no gear on, and being afk. Killing someone once means nothing, and if bigtime ever comes after you.. that will become very obvious very quickly.

Again the tiny little 5.5K hp????? lol
    1 vs 1 with a bm lv 100??? LOL
    As i say its not duel, its pk.........
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Again the tiny little 5.5K hp????? lol
    1 vs 1 with a bm lv 100??? LOL
    As i say its not duel, its pk.........

Just because I can hit someone for 118k damage doesn't mean they have 118k hp.. n00b
    You sure like to brag about beating him, you think you have a chance at it again?
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just because I can hit someone for 118k damage doesn't mean they have 118k hp.. n00b
    You sure like to brag about beating him, you think you have a chance at it again?

I found her with 30% less hp & with the first hit goes down to 25% of her total hp.That means if the 3.3k of the first hit is near 45% as hit ,the 25% that left from her hp is near 2K....simple maths.

As for the chance ,i am sure that i ll hit again if situation allow( exept if she stop being red)..........
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zemalis, you seem so full of youself.... Could you like post your build?

"...I need only 15 str points to get my final weapon.15pts=3 lv.Add all other lv points to mag & i see 27 lv pure mag points= 551 mag points total without count the better mag gears i have for bigger lvs.I guess is one of the biggest amount of mag points ever......)" -Zemalis

From what you calculated, you assumed you would get to lvl 105... Good luck... If you manage to get to 103 good job...
    crit arrow doesn't work

Thats nice to know O.o