Just a discussion for stats

Options
13»

Comments

• fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If bigtime get killed that easy from a lv 75 wiz,& she have better gears than i have cause the lv,what will happen when i reach to your lv?

Blademaster survivability comes from their skill use, they are not barbarians that can just stand there and soak up damage.

People could list relevant blademaster skills, and their genie skills, but you could perhaps make a similar attempt?
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    Zemalis - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fulgida wrote: »
    Blademaster survivability comes from their skill use, they are not barbarians that can just stand there and soak up damage.

People could list relevant blademaster skills, and their genie skills, but you could perhaps make a similar attempt?
    True,bm job isnt to stay & absorb damage,but i never say that too.I just mention it as example of my mag damage i have right now.I dont have anything against bigtime or any other player (even red,i dont care,its a game for me) but some really noobs keep thinking the wrong way even all this posts i made.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As we all have alt characteres,this is mine.So dont think that are many lv over my head with main.Bigtime was one of the last victimes.Ofc i can get killed too ,but think that i am 75 lv ( here) & you all are ...umm...near 100.If bigtime get killed that easy from a lv 75 wiz,& she have better gears than i have cause the lv,what will happen when i reach to your lv?Its like i oneshoted by a 5x lv....never will happen that to me.But i see that you want to open an album with my pk .So what?You will say the same things that you say now....he was ganged...she was afk...he had phys marrow....she was looking the kitchen.....he was feeding the dogs & all the excuses that someone can imagine.Even Adroit say typicaly that she will have best mag atk always.She didnt show her built at all( i am sure that something smart she will think to answer now...lol) .So how i shut up when i see the crappy builds that many have at theese lvs?I have gears from auctions & never pay a single gold in here & still if i want to pk someone ,i can do it .At your lv ,maybe i ll have the 50% of your hp only,but i ll have way better mag atk.Theese are different builds.I build it for pk only .You have build to support at squads.... Trully ,i dont think that wizards are support units so ,the better offence , the better wizard.If i reduce offence i am almost fail at pk ( you will need 2-4 more shots from me to kill the same opponent when we are both same lv ).So keep dreaming.I oneshot almost all 6x in my server,twoshot almost all 7x & some LA 8x.When i ll be at your lv ,i ll have mag points equal with a lv 130 wiz & with good-refined weapon ,come again to talk all this noobish posts that you have post until now .

i have too more lv100 char (ofc i play since 2007) what i lved without bh mainly and hyper stones or exp scrolls but i must say similiar, sometimes the high lvs dont talk too big bs (but have exception sometimes XD).

a bm get in high lv insine mdef compared with a 7x-8x cause mdef raising not comparable with barb mdef raising cause sutra is insine at higher lv (except if bm use pdef/dodge neck/belt)

i used on wizz too ah (auction hall) gear till 90, and now too mixed and i dont spent too a coin but alot thing changeing after 89/92/99/100 lv cause skills and eq.
    about ur hp and her hp, if u dont wear insine refined ornaments till u same pdef and with less hp vs example a 32-34-36 archer, sin who maybe really could 1 hit u in 90+ with 3rd spark.

mag point is nice but overall not compansation of eq dmg. ur output dmg is [(base mattatck)+skill dmg (y% eq dmg + a fixed amount of fire/earth/water dmg)]*1,2

base mattack is a part only and all divided to /4 in pvp and after that coming reduction from the def lv/decrease harm/defence etc

lets say u will get +2k-4k mattack in character window with that +100 mag, still this 2k will be divided so in best cause if target got 0 mdef 0def lv its only 500-1000 dmg compared with loseing hp/crit/channeling maybe with ur gear. this bonus dmg is same if u do gush or bids.

really its far from +2-4 hit, ur bonus dmg compared with others is less than 1/5 hit (<20%). its nice in pve but in pvp dont do huge difference when will get alot reduction+ alot ppl running around u in lv100 with good gear and u just tick their charm till they reach u with occult ice and u are dead in 6sec without enough hp.

(at high lv bm + wizz could reach the highest defs)
  • Exitium - Dreamweaver
    Exitium - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zemalis, you are too stubborn and self-absorbed to listen to any advice so I shall stop reading your posts b:bye
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zemalis, you are too stubborn and self-absorbed to listen to any advice so I shall stop reading your posts b:bye

One troll less.....b:bye Exitium.
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True,bm job isnt to stay & absorb damage,but i never say that too.

Actually, I have problems figuring out if you have said anything.

For example:
    bigtime have terrible gears:true cause she s lv 100
    (tip:bigtime have great gears,so dont mention 9x with crappy-shattered gears plz).........
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zemalis. Every your post just prove, that you don't understand the game yet.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fulgida wrote: »
    Actually, I have problems figuring out if you have said anything.

For example:

There are not 9x with NOT good gears??
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Zemalis. Every your post just prove, that you don't understand the game yet.b:chuckle

Hmm....why?
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

The Yulk of Wizard forums.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    y hp is low that true but how going the dmg to ornaments?
    u need good weapon or nub eq bm for 4,5k non ulti non crit on mag sutra 90 +bm

that bm not better than kokki opponent XD

Rank 6 +10 with 2 sapphire gems b:bye

4.5K is pretty easy with sandstorm or glacial snare, which are both Sage level 11. And normal geared BM's don't stand a chance against that. FYI, If they magic marrow it's still gonna get reduced by 60% with undine, so they still end up with **** Mdef.

I damage tested on one of our 5 APS fully event geared BM in guild with magic marrow on. Glacial snare followed by BIDS killed his 10.1K HP unbuffed.
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Zemalis - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Yulk of Wizard forums.

Nice...one more expert here.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Rank 6 +10 with 2 sapphire gems b:bye

4.5K is pretty easy with sandstorm or glacial snare, which are both Sage level 11. And normal geared BM's don't stand a chance against that. FYI, If they magic marrow it's still gonna get reduced by 60% with undine, so they still end up with **** Mdef.

I damage tested on one of our 5 APS fully event geared BM in guild with magic marrow on. Glacial snare followed by BIDS killed his 10.1K HP unbuffed.

ur udine dont do nothing with mdef from mdef sutra ;)
    i made too 12k+ on unbuffed bm and with same combo ~6k when he used sutra (both was with spark pot sagebid crit etc).

another thing u got higher refined weapon (similiar dmg than tt100+10)
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Let me tell u some reality here judging by your gears u(not insulting) suck...

Or u get a hard money from ur own pocket to get any good gear or u will always be ***** on pk....

Specially on LC server(yes i come from there too)... and im talking on fair pk type like both with self or full buffs charms no ganks etc...

Sry to say but thats the reality nowadays..
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Enjoy your 18 immaculate garnets that give <2k pdef with stone barrier at EG which would probably take you from 75% to 77% physical damage reduction, while I enjoy 900additional hp with 75% reduction. Also, did I mention wizards get a lot of their pdef from ornament refinement? Oh wait, you use evasion and elemental ornaments. b:shutup

Also, I hope you plan to heavily refine that midnight pataka because b:chuckle @ pataka.

Here's some pointers for you since you're as dense as Yulk.

*There are THREE pdef buffs available for a wizard.
    *You can get crazy pdef from gear, especially the robe and refining your ornaments.
    *Acquiring an additional % in pdef reduction at EG becomes substantially harder. I along with many others would much prefer 18 immaculate citrines for +900hp over 18 immaculate garnets that will give 1%/2% more pdef (if you're thinking you're going to get 24 sockets, goodluck).
  • Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear
    Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Enjoy your 18 immaculate garnets that give <2k pdef with stone barrier at EG which would probably take you from 75% to 77% physical damage reduction, while I enjoy 900additional hp with 75% reduction. Also, did I mention wizards get a lot of their pdef from ornament refinement? Oh wait, you use evasion and elemental ornaments. b:shutup

Also, I hope you plan to heavily refine that midnight pataka because b:chuckle @ pataka.

Here's some pointers for you since you're as dense as Yulk.

*There are THREE pdef buffs available for a wizard.
    *You can get crazy pdef from gear, especially the robe and refining your ornaments.
    *Acquiring an additional % in pdef reduction at EG becomes substantially harder. I along with many others would much prefer 18 immaculate citrines for +900hp over 18 immaculate garnets that will give 1%/2% more pdef (if you're thinking you're going to get 24 sockets, goodluck).

+100

But alas, the person who you mean to educate has a cognitive disability.
    The doctor will see you now.