2»

Comments

• WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ewww, wrong , wrong wrong.
    How can people these days be level 100+ and know absolutely nothing b:sweat

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/11288

Open your eyes and scroll down, there are a total of 12 mobs/elite that can drop them and they easily drop 1-3 each time u kill one.
    Imagine doing this during double drop b:shutup

/Edit meh ninja'd, QQ

Wow, okay, sorry. I totally admit to being wrong, I truly didn't know there were mobs that dropped apothecary items. And... I'm not 100+ and, unlike a lot of people, I can admit to still having a lot to learn in PWI. I've been playing for a year and a half and have never seen Ironguards until joining Calamity, so I was unaware there was any other way to get them.

My apologies.

I do have to edit, though, and say, now that I've actually looked at that list of mobs... I've never seen nor heard of a one of them.... If everyone could have been getting IGs all along, why aren't these mobs/bosses on the standard WB lists and why aren't they being killed every day?
  • TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver12
    TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    blah... i just need tranquilizing orb to kill your crystal b:thanks ... just teasin ( but no really ) lol
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010

And Binky seems to have his facts perfectly straight to me. Calamity has a rule that we don't sell our exclusive apoth items outside of faction. This loser is doing just that, regardless of who he is selling them to. Do you, Krissy, have a suggestion for a better solution to this problem? Does anyone? What are the officers supposed to do when someone breaks a rule? Ignore it? Sorry, seems to me our officers actually have some integrity, unlike this little **** who hides behind a level 1 alt.

Your officer is threatening the alt to boot a person who might not be proven guilty, is that integrity?
    Something has to be done, and if it requires limiting who is "allowed" to use the 1k Officer to find out who is doing it who isn't supposed to, then fine. If that's what it takes, if that will out the person who is so dishonorable as to do this, then let's do it. If it's for the better of Calamity, to find the traitor and get them out, then by all means, I say set up the cameras. It wouldn't really harm me in any way to hand my herbs over to an officer and let them craft my IGs for me, and it wouldn't harm anyone else in Cala, either - so whoever got most pissed by it would likely be the one making a profit off his family's hard work and we'd have our traitor in hand, now wouldn't we?

Umm, this is just one case, but what about all your new recruits who might have joined to make tons of coins this way? And what if a Cala member wants to refine at the 1k officer? It is kinda ridiculous to control who talks to which NPC.
    This whole "for the server" thing is really ridiculous. You aren't doing anything for the good of the server, you putz, you're doing it for the good of yourself, so just come out and admit it. You wanna do something good for the server, maybe try helping others with bosses or TT runs or something. Making a load of money for yourself does nothing for the server unless you intend to donate your profits to those less fortunate.

Calamity doesn't deny the server anything, we challenge the server to build up and defeat us. It isn't Calamity's fault that they can't all do that. If they want 1k apoth, they should level, work hard, and take 1k from us. Otherwise, stop whining about it.

On the contrary, what he is doing is actually benefitting the server. Some people might have some uses for that apoth in PvE and if he's making them available to the server, I don't see any bad effects on the server.

Umm, Calamity as a faction have denies the server alot of things. You have denied the server top spots in the Nien Event, you have denied the server's access to ironguard powder, you have denied tons of Calamity applicants from the server. Although in most of these cases, it is kinda earned, don't make random statements when it can be proven otherwise easily.

BTW I thought this forum has moderators, the first post clearly has some naming and shaming elements, you guys are kinda slow today.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meowmerz - Dreamweaver
    Meowmerz - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Umm, Calamity as a faction have denies the server alot of things. You have denied the server top spots in the Nien Event.

Funny... only Calamity? If I recall Ajay gets number 1 almost always followed by other EQ members.. hmm

edit: hai kas <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    what are you talking about lyfo, denying top spot in neinbeast event? so many non calamity get those spots lol

denying tons of applicants? pretty sure only few people got denied, most of them get in laterss

edit: hai jen <3
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I do have to edit, though, and say, now that I've actually looked at that list of mobs... I've never seen nor heard of a one of them.... If everyone could have been getting IGs all along, why aren't these mobs/bosses on the standard WB lists and why aren't they being killed every day?

You gave the answer to your own question :)

"I've never seen nor heard of them"
    They are always being killed in the minute they respawn.
    This way I've farmed them for almost half a year with friends after the server opened, and rarely anybody but us killed them nor even saw or knew about them.
    (This way we've had our 1st ironguard powders when the highest lvl on the server was 70.)

I can even name you the hardest competitors you have to fight against in order to get the bosses, and yes some are from EQ.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
    edited June 2010
    Your officer is threatening the alt to boot a person who might not be proven guilty, is that integrity?

Umm, this is just one case, but what about all your new recruits who might have joined to make tons of coins this way? And what if a Cala member wants to refine at the 1k officer? It is kinda ridiculous to control who talks to which NPC.

On the contrary, what he is doing is actually benefitting the server. Some people might have some uses for that apoth in PvE and if he's making them available to the server, I don't see any bad effects on the server.

Umm, Calamity as a faction have denies the server alot of things. You have denied the server top spots in the Nien Event, you have denied the server's access to ironguard powder, you have denied tons of Calamity applicants from the server. Although in most of these cases, it is kinda earned, don't make random statements when it can be proven otherwise easily.

BTW I thought this forum has moderators, the first post clearly has some naming and shaming elements, you guys are kinda slow today.

Top spots in the Nien Event??? Are you kidding me? So what you're saying here is all of Calamity should throw away the levels and gears they've worked hard for so the rest of the server can win? That by playing hard, working hard, and succeeding, Calamity has denied someone something? I'm in Calamity and have never had a "top spot" in the Nien event - you think I hate on Kasumi for being the top archer more often than not? Hell no, I say "Good job." I'm lucky to get a stupid eso in the Nein event and there's no one to blame but myself - I don't have interval gear, all my **** is only refined to +3 - that is no one's fault but my own. So, if you suck at the Nein Event, blame yourself like I do.

Of course we deny access to our 1k apoth, Calamity fought and won that land, no one else, so why should the rest of the server gain our benefits from it? They didn't work for it, they don't deserve it.

As for denied applications, blame PWI - a faction can only hold 200 people and it's not that faction's fault that it HAS to deny some applications. If you want to win, you have to build to win, not to be a squishy carebear and just take anyone who comes along.

I'm a fairly new member of Calamity. Never once, when leader of my own faction or director of Bushido, did I "blame" Calamity for my own failures or the failures of my faction. To make Calamity this big, evil devil is really just making obvious how insecure you feel in your own self - blaming someone else for your shortcomings is really immature. The challenge is there. Just because most of the server doesn't rise to it does not mean Calamity is to blame.

People love to hate the guys on top, but all it does is hold you back from your own greatness. Hating takes a lot of energy, and it's negative energy, so all you're doing is keeping yourself down. You are not in Calamity, so what do you really know about how things are here? I happen to find it a very nice place with very nice people who work hard together to reach their goals. How is that a bad thing? Isn't that the point of every, single other faction on any server, to set goals and reach them together? Why is Calamity evil for doing so?

Do you hate every millionaire in the world because you aren't one? Do you hate doctors because you aren't one? I'm not a mailman, should I hate them, too? Don't hate others for being what you are not, it's a waste of energy and time that could be better spent making yourself stronger. Someone has to win, the game is designed that way, or there'd be a server reset every month. Hating the winners is poor sportsmanship and only makes you look a fool.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Although in most of these cases, it is kinda earned, don't make random statements when it can be proven otherwise easily.

^
    Umm guys, learn to read.
    edited June 2010
    You gave the answer to your own question :)

"I've never seen nor heard of them"
    They are always being killed in the minute they respawn.
    This way I've farmed them for almost half a year with friends after the server opened, and rarely anybody but us killed them nor even saw or knew about them.
    (This way we've had our 1st ironguard powders when the highest lvl on the server was 70.)

I can even name you the hardest competitors you have to fight against in order to get the bosses, and yes some are from EQ.

It doesn't matter what faction they are from, I say good for them for researching a little and finding a way to better themselves :)

So, the truth is out there now, let's all go find these bosses and kill them - I need something new to do b:laugh

Truly, thank you to the couple of people who pointed out my mistake. I am always looking to learn something new and I really don't care how or from who I learn it. I'm a close friend with pwdatabase, but it's large and I am small, so I haven't gone through page by page and learned every single thing there is to learn. It's the seemingly neverending learning that I find in PWI that keeps me coming back - I really do feel like I learn at least one new thing every day :)

The fact is this: Sure, we're all split up into factions, we're enemies on the TW field, but underneath it all, we're human beings seeking something that we believe we will find in PWI. It may be simple friendship, a sense of family, glory in PK kills, feeling the coolest because you have the best gears, whatever. We're all human and, in the end, it's still just a game.

Thank you again, Magiere and others, for helping me learn my one new thing today :)
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    It doesn't matter what faction they are from, I say good for them for researching a little and finding a way to better themselves :)

So, the truth is out there now, let's all go find these bosses and kill them - I need something new to do b:laugh

So thinking of ways to control the newly found way to get ironguard powders already? b:laugh (jsut a joke.....in case you dont know.....b:surrender)

Truly, thank you to the couple of people who pointed out my mistake. I am always looking to learn something new and I really don't care how or from who I learn it. I'm a close friend with pwdatabase, but it's large and I am small, so I haven't gone through page by page and learned every single thing there is to learn. It's the seemingly neverending learning that I find in PWI that keeps me coming back - I really do feel like I learn at least one new thing every day :)

The fact is this: Sure, we're all split up into factions, we're enemies on the TW field, but underneath it all, we're human beings seeking something that we believe we will find in PWI. It may be simple friendship, a sense of family, glory in PK kills, feeling the coolest because you have the best gears, whatever. We're all human and, in the end, it's still just a game.

Thank you again, Magiere and others, for helping me learn my one new thing today :)

Umm thats not the way for you to learn, going thru the database is jsut the inefficient way to do it.

Wow it is jsut a game? The way you condemn the OP does not make me think so.

But its great that you are willing to learn, I am sure Calamity would be a great place for you to do so.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Although in most of these cases, it is kinda earned, don't make random statements when it can be proven otherwise easily.

^
    Umm guys, learn to read.

your posting wrong statements yourself. so i wouldnt point fingers of others.

Either way this threa should jsut be locked. 70% of this thread is what people thign and hear form tothers. not alot is true of whats said. Find it funny how people think they know what is going on inside when they know little to nothing about it.

but gm's sleep in weekend, and mods watch le mans or world cup o.O
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    your posting wrong statements yourself. so i wouldnt point fingers of others.

Either way this threa should jsut be locked. 70% of this thread is what people thign and hear form tothers. not alot is true of whats said. Find it funny how people think they know what is going on inside when they know little to nothing about it.

but gm's sleep in weekend, and mods watch le mans or world cup o.O

She did claimed that Calamity has never denied the server anything. What I have done is just providing a few cases what Calamity has denied and she tries to counter it by saying they have every right to do so(and other people should not be so negative(jealous etc) about it.

You are free to correct me on anything, of course by showing me proofs.
    edited June 2010
    She did claimed that Calamity has never denied the server anything. What I have done is just providing a few cases what Calamity has denied and she tries to counter it by saying they have every right to do so(and other people should not be so negative(jealous etc) about it.

You are free to correct me on anything, of course by showing me proofs.

I'm wondering if you have anything actually useful to say or if you just enjoy typing a lot.

By being winners, Calamity is somehow denying someone something? You make no sense. Calamity doesn't have the power to deny the server anything other than what we have rightfully earned. The rest of the server has not rightfully earned the ability to use the 1k officer, or any officer in our lands, to craft faction-specific items. Calamity isn't denying anyone anything, you just haven't EARNED what Calamity has and is under no obligation to give to you.

Little people with little minds will always find someone else to blame for their own shortcomings and you are their champion.

ANYONE has every right to rank number 1 on the Nein Event, Calamity or otherwise. Just because you are incapable of doing so does not mean that those who are able to do so are denying you anything. And yes, it comes down to jealousy, doesn't it? People who either don't apply or are refused from Calamity and spend far too much of their time trying to tear Calamity down are only showing their own weakness and jealousy. If you don't like Calamity being on top, do something instead of whining about it. But hating someone, or a group of people, just because they worked their asses off to get where they are, is incredibly childish and small-minded.

Let's see... is any one piece of your gear refined higher than +3? Do you have any Lunar gear? Because I don't, so that must mean you are denying me, right? You should hand over whatever you have so as not to deny me from being better than you. That's what you're asking of Calamity, that we should just hand over whatever we have so the rest of the server doesn't have to QQ all damn day about what they don't have instead of going out and EARNING it. And, while you're at it, Dreamweaver, I would like all of your coins and fashion and mounts, too, so I don't have to feel bad about myself because you're better than me. Because if you don't have to work for it, why should I?
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Aparently families have rules that if u dont abide by, u become hated by your "family"

But it doesn't seem like much of a "family" to me.

This is what happens apparently in Cala if u "betray" them by trying to benefit the server.

You could have had the decency and respect to ask before you sell. You didn't take 1k, Calamity as a faction did. Maybe they decided as a faction not to sell those apoc's.

Simple mistake on your part and your not helping the situation by engaging faction members in an adversarial manor.

Last note: dont talk **** about Triton, I keel u. :)
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    I'm wondering if you have anything actually useful to say or if you just enjoy typing a lot.
    -I do enjoy typing

By being winners, Calamity is somehow denying someone something?
    -Calamity is a winner? news to me, dont you have an ongoing losing streak?

You make no sense.
    - why bother replying then, or what are you replying to if im not making any sense?

Calamity doesn't have the power to deny the server anything other than what we have rightfully earned.
    -true

The rest of the server has not rightfully earned the ability to use the 1k officer, or any officer in our lands, to craft faction-specific items.
    -who says that its faction specific if you can get ironguard apoth frm mini world boss? for all you know, the alt you are blaming might not have made his apth from te 1k officer

Calamity isn't denying anyone anything, you just haven't EARNED what Calamity has and is under no obligation to give to you.
    - who says that Calamity has an obligation to give me anything? I didnt claim that Calamity is being unfair and I'll admit that I didnt earn anything that Calamity has

Little people with little minds will always find someone else to blame for their own shortcomings and you are their champion.
    -wow, harsh words....

ANYONE has every right to rank number 1 on the Nein Event, Calamity or otherwise. Just because you are incapable of doing so does not mean that those who are able to do so are denying you anything. And yes, it comes down to jealousy, doesn't it?
    - yes you have the right to earn top ranks for the event but a lot of people squad up to earn their alts and friends ranks that they dont deserve(ok maybe they deserve it from having such great friends), that includes alot of calamity people unfortunately(im not naming any btw)

People who either don't apply or are refused from Calamity and spend far too much of their time trying to tear Calamity down are only showing their own weakness and jealousy.
    -just so you know, this is going be a bad rep for Calamity with you saying this. and if what i am doing is tearing calamity apart, god knows how you hold on to all your lands so far....

If you don't like Calamity being on top, do something instead of whining about it. But hating someone, or a group of people, just because they worked their asses off to get where they are, is incredibly childish and small-minded.
    - did I ever said I have a problem with Calamity being on top?

Let's see... is any one piece of your gear refined higher than +3? Do you have any Lunar gear? Because I don't, so that must mean you are denying me, right? You should hand over whatever you have so as not to deny me from being better than you.
    -thats some twisted logic there

That's what you're asking of Calamity, that we should just hand over whatever we have so the rest of the server doesn't have to QQ all damn day about what they don't have instead of going out and EARNING it.
    - Nope, I didnt ask for that. am I QQ-ing? yours sounds more like a QQ to me, and also, I didnt say you should hand over all those things. Nope, not a single word about it.

And, while you're at it, Dreamweaver, I would like all of your coins and fashion and mounts, too, so I don't have to feel bad about myself because you're better than me. Because if you don't have to work for it, why should I?

comments are after -.
  • TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver12
    TEMPL/R - Dreamweaver12 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you talk about the word "earning" too much.. i dont want to be offensive because i do not know you so well, because you did not earn all of cala's 30+ tw lands, their Apo or their TW pay check.. all you did was fill up an application and tada.. you "earned" all that? lol

you made an example of people being jealous of people who are rich.. and doctors.. they earned it.. cus they worked hard.. went to school for so many years, sacrificed many years... and actually earn the right to be given that status.. while you went from your old faction(maybe 1 tw land, no tw pay, no apo) to calamity who has all this stuff with a few mouse clicks...

i dont know why you left your old faction.. could be many reasons.. friends, tw , money, "power", but what i do know that earning something is not just cus you have that cala title over your toon...

respect to all those old school cala's that are still around(Not many) who actually have the right to use that word..
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    you talk about the word "earning" too much.. i dont want to be offensive because i do not know you so well, because you did not earn all of cala's 30+ tw lands, their Apo or their TW pay check.. all you did was fill up an application and tada.. you "earned" all that? lol

you made an example of people being jealous of people who are rich.. and doctors.. they earned it.. cus they worked hard.. went to school for so many years, sacrificed many years... and actually earn the right to be given that status.. while you went from your old faction(maybe 1 tw land, no tw pay, no apo) to calamity who has all this stuff with a few mouse clicks...

i dont know why you left your old faction.. could be many reasons.. friends, tw , money, "power", but what i do know that earning something is not just cus you have that cala title over your toon...

respect to all those old school cala's that are still around(Not many) who actually have the right to use that word..

I agree with what he said. If you really wana experience "earning" and get the right to use it as freely as you did, join another faction like Equinox, take over Calamity-owned lands. Only then you can claim the faction privileges as "earned".
    edited June 2010
    I never said I personally earned any of it. And I clearly stated that I am a newer member of Calamity, so obviously I had little to do with taking all those lands. I said CALAMITY has earned it.

But for a month or so now, I have had a hand in defending those lands. I'm working on earning my place in Calamity, trying to get to know other members, doing my part by being prepared for TW and doing my best in TW, and working on leveling and bettering my gear. I know I shouldn't be able to just waltz in and say "I earned the right to use 1k officer." I recognize that I will have to continue to prove myself to my new family, but I find Calamity to be worth working hard to do that.

It's easy for people who've earned nothing to tear down those who have earned much. It's easier to complain than to do hard work to get what you want. I am fine with admitting that I've earned nothing so far in Calamity. But Calamity itself has earned everything it has and it's not right for others to think they should be entitled to it in some way if they've never been in Calamity or never helped defend a Calamity land.

From the outside, for over a year, I respected and admired Calamity. Now that I'm here, I respect and admire Calamity even more because I see that the majority of them are adults who work very hard to make Calamity work, to organize TWs, to put rules in place and enforce them, to be as fair as possible to everyone in Calamity.

I've never been in a faction so intelligent, so mature and respectful, with so much integrity. What people don't realize, or want to realize, is that Calamity is a family like any other faction. We aren't some big evil that must be destroyed, we are just a group of people who enjoy playing together and who happen to like TW and winning. I bet that's not so different from any of your factions, you people who would come and tear Calamity down.

I didn't "freely" get my place in Calamity. I put in an application like anyone else, I was judged on that application and the interview that followed, and I was accepted. Now is the time for me to "earn" my place in Calamity, to "earn" my right to use those apoth items and faction teleports - hell, the first week I was in faction, I never even THOUGHT of using faction teleports b:laugh It had been so long since I was in a land-holding faction, I'd forgotten all about them. And it was only the last 2 weeks that I used the 1k officer... so many lands and so many officers and so many items, I'm a little slow on the uptake, okay?

I didn't join Calamity for the apoth, the teleports, or the TW pay, so these things didn't really concern me that much. Sure, I joined because I enjoy TW and where better to have lots of that? I joined because I had friends here that I missed playing with. I joined to make new friends, to find new parties, to try new things, and to learn from gamers who obviously have a better idea than I did about how to run a faction or lead one into TW. I could have joined many other factions, but after working hard on myself for over a year and with little to show for it, I wanted to join the best, and the best is obviously Calamity *shrug*
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    I never said I personally earned any of it. And I clearly stated that I am a newer member of Calamity, so obviously I had little to do with taking all those lands. I said CALAMITY has earned it.

But for a month or so now, I have had a hand in defending those lands. I'm working on earning my place in Calamity, trying to get to know other members, doing my part by being prepared for TW and doing my best in TW, and working on leveling and bettering my gear. I know I shouldn't be able to just waltz in and say "I earned the right to use 1k officer." I recognize that I will have to continue to prove myself to my new family, but I find Calamity to be worth working hard to do that.

It's easy for people who've earned nothing to tear down those who have earned much. It's easier to complain than to do hard work to get what you want. I am fine with admitting that I've earned nothing so far in Calamity. But Calamity itself has earned everything it has and it's not right for others to think they should be entitled to it in some way if they've never been in Calamity or never helped defend a Calamity land.

From the outside, for over a year, I respected and admired Calamity. Now that I'm here, I respect and admire Calamity even more because I see that the majority of them are adults who work very hard to make Calamity work, to organize TWs, to put rules in place and enforce them, to be as fair as possible to everyone in Calamity.

I've never been in a faction so intelligent, so mature and respectful, with so much integrity. What people don't realize, or want to realize, is that Calamity is a family like any other faction. We aren't some big evil that must be destroyed, we are just a group of people who enjoy playing together and who happen to like TW and winning. I bet that's not so different from any of your factions, you people who would come and tear Calamity down.

I didn't "freely" get my place in Calamity. I put in an application like anyone else, I was judged on that application and the interview that followed, and I was accepted. Now is the time for me to "earn" my place in Calamity, to "earn" my right to use those apoth items and faction teleports - hell, the first week I was in faction, I never even THOUGHT of using faction teleports b:laugh It had been so long since I was in a land-holding faction, I'd forgotten all about them. And it was only the last 2 weeks that I used the 1k officer... so many lands and so many officers and so many items, I'm a little slow on the uptake, okay?

I didn't join Calamity for the apoth, the teleports, or the TW pay, so these things didn't really concern me that much. Sure, I joined because I enjoy TW and where better to have lots of that? I joined because I had friends here that I missed playing with. I joined to make new friends, to find new parties, to try new things, and to learn from gamers who obviously have a better idea than I did about how to run a faction or lead one into TW. I could have joined many other factions, but after working hard on myself for over a year and with little to show for it, I wanted to join the best, and the best is obviously Calamity *shrug*

Good for you. I hope you'll continue to learn in cala.
  • malikka
    malikka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You could have had the decency and respect to ask before you sell. You didn't take 1k, Calamity as a faction did. Maybe they decided as a faction not to sell those apoc's.

Simple mistake on your part and your not helping the situation by engaging faction members in an adversarial manor.

Last note: dont talk **** about Triton, I keel u. :)

WoW, ty. The first smart thing said on this post b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks. I hope this ends soon, I'm pretty sick and tired of all this nonsense. It's Potions, seriously....fake potions. Let's stop this novel and move on with it in mind that we ALL know this person selling the apoth is doing for the wrong reasons, whoever they are gratz them on serving up the drama for the week on a silver platter in this not so perfect world.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I'm glad someone else finds this amusing. We'll call it 'The Binky Method', since he is pretty famous for the 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' method of play.

Apo should be free. I make 2 spark pots for people who provide me the mats whenever I'm available REGARDLESS of the faction they're in. If Calamity can't enforce something, they shouldn't make it a rule. Easy as that. If Cala wanted, they could easily sell the apo themselves and make a profit. If Cala is so worried about one overpriced apo shop, they are wasting their time. I have been able to get Cala members to make me apo for a long time now. Also, don't blame a TW loss on the fact that another faction has your apo. It's poor form, patently not the case, and really shows a lack of maturity and judgment. Calamity is better than that, don't delude yourselves.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ok so ya

First
    I dont see where i was mentioned at o.O
    Second
    Even if willow did fight each and every one of those TWs, she defends those very lands every week.
    Third
    Whats up with everyone and TW pay? Its not even that much, i think i buy a charm and umm mag atk charms and umm herbs with it. o.O
    Fourth
    Not everyone in cala cash shops, they just work together to get stuff. Half of my things that look "cash shopped" arent really. I.E. I got my Aquadash because someone wanted to make the tt99 glaive so they traded me their Aquadash for my hh90 glaive.
    Fifth
    The irongaurd thing. One day, everyone was fine, the Next you have 20 shops selling irongaurds in west arch. We never seen this before
    Sixth
    LOL @ Illyana. Irongaurds are pretty deadly in TW. If done correctly a barb with a decent amount of Hp is indestructable, or at least...hard to take down.
    Seventh
    Im tired of typing numbers
    Eighth
    ???
    Ninth
    Profit

kthxbaib:bye
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Haloangel - Dreamweaver
    Haloangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea, this is definitely my new favorite post. Mm... i really enjoyed reading it b:cute
    I could say so much, but ill just say this...i <3 ironguards from 1k b:chuckle
    EQuinox <3 Demon Archer <3 5.0 ftw? ;)
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea, this is definitely my new favorite post. Mm... i really enjoyed reading it b:cute
    I could say so much, but ill just say this...i <3 ironguards from 1k b:chuckle

^this^
    10chars
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There is one other way to get that elixir, and by being lucky with the quest rewards you can get 25 of them.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/15965

But no one does Trophy mode: Abaddon/SoT Anyway. b:chuckle
  • vitocorleone
    vitocorleone Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yeah some calamity members in here speaks of them working so hard for those lands. while most of them in calamity just joined and left thier old faction only for money
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yeah some calamity members in here speaks of them working so hard for those lands. while most of them in calamity just joined and left thier old faction only for money

Nice flamebait. It burned the cookie i would have given you to congratulate you for the troll attempt =(

I joined Calamity because of friends in the faction, and knowing several people from my rb gamma days, etc. Never really cared about the money from tw, which usually goes to paying for a charm/leveling skills/more tw prep. TW pay doesn't make me very wealthy, although i wish it did lol.

This whole thread is just a flamebait/trolling thread, so I'm not going to reply to it again.
    Anyone that wants to argue with me/troll me/whatever, pm me in game. I have some blacklist spots available if they aren't at least decent trolling attempts anyways. :)
  • Ibiza - Dreamweaver
    Ibiza - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hey I_Sell_Eeet i invite u to have this coversation on cala forums xD, if u have the courage for it
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Flames, Bait, and Faction Drama...the trinity of Thread Lock-ness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.