Evoke vs Crimson

Comments

• Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Eheheh Mugata :P i will be inactive in some weeks, i want TW against Evoke before that >_>
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Crimson wont attack Evoke when they got PengWINS to deal with. Keep dreaming

I don't know what this means, unless you plan on leap frogging over Evoke to get to us :S Or does it mean Crimson won't attack Evoke until nobody else is?
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't know what this means, unless you plan on leap frogging over Evoke to get to us :S Or does it mean Crimson won't attack Evoke until nobody else is?

Crimson has that as special skill b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2010

The latter. Why ruin everyone's fun lol b:thanks

Of course, only my opinion. I dont speak for Fury or Ashez
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Dia <3 b:pleased
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ASH b:heart <33333
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    HazZzarD b:dirty
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Woneo...
    :)
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i hope crimson attack evoke this week evoke would do the same.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i hope crimson attack evoke this week evoke would do the same.

Evoke only would if KY was too.
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Crimson will make quick work of Evoke, it's not even interesting. The interesting war's will be when Evoke is off the map and PengWINS get's more people and tw's Crimson.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    try maybe your right but does it mean that crimson should wait till kylin decide to attack ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i don't think Evoke won't atack if we atack them lol, they will want to try get more lands..
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I just hope Crimson does attack ejoke this week. they have a huge attitude problem and need to be put back in thier place at the bottem of harshlands. they got 2 free lands from a dead faction and now think they deserve respect? they are a nothing faction that wont evan pvp when they have a 3 on 1. they wait in safe zone and call for more people to kill 1 little veno. I have no use for them and enjoy nothing more than mopping them up whenever they dare to leave a safezone.

That said they do have a few good players. I think there are maybe 10 that dont fit the general rule of ejoke loosers and I truely feel sorry for them being in there.
  • Alkaia - Harshlands
    Alkaia - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    they got 2 free lands from a dead faction and now think they deserve respect?

Currect me if Im wrong, but didnt Crimson got land this way also?
    I mean nothing against Crimson, they are a good orginized faction that doesnt give up.
    But they got there land throw wined TW's as well, actually the whole server did.
    So talking about other guild that got land in the same way your faction did doesnt work so good.
  • Tranze - Archosaur
    Tranze - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Currect me if Im wrong, but didnt Crimson got land this way also?
    I mean nothing against Crimson, they are a good orginized faction that doesnt give up.
    But they got there land throw wined TW's as well, actually the whole server did.
    So talking about other guild that got land in the same way your faction did doesnt work so good.
    I think kill thinks that evoke got free land but being bad faction they dont deserve it o.o an crimson will take away
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I just hope Crimson does attack ejoke this week. they have a huge attitude problem and need to be put back in thier place at the bottem of harshlands. they got 2 free lands from a dead faction and now think they deserve respect? they are a nothing faction that wont evan pvp when they have a 3 on 1. they wait in safe zone and call for more people to kill 1 little veno. I have no use for them and enjoy nothing more than mopping them up whenever they dare to leave a safezone.

That said they do have a few good players. I think there are maybe 10 that dont fit the general rule of ejoke loosers and I truely feel sorry for them being in there.

lolol....as far as i know evoke had to work harder to get the lands than crimson, crimson got them 100% FREE.

and who are you to talk about pvp? honestly i only saw you like 3-4 times at west b:laugh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Tranze - Archosaur
    Tranze - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lolol....as far as i know evoke had to work harder to get the lands than crimson, crimson got them 100% FREE.

and who are you to talk about pvp? honestly i only saw you like 3-4 times at west b:laugh
    Real pvp hasnt been here since early daysb:surrender running around place in circles looking for kill with voluntary players isint pvp. Grind zone pvp ftwb:victory
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Real pvp hasnt been here since early daysb:surrender running around place in circles looking for kill with voluntary players isint pvp. Grind zone pvp ftwb:victory

true though
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    As far as I know, Crimson has about 8x more TW wins then Evoke. Sure we may have got some free lands, but you cant argue that ALL of our lands we ever got were free. :P.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    QQ moar

kthnxbai
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Taarloor,

That post regarding Evoke from a Crimson member is inappropriate and I apologize.

Won't happen again.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:cute so glad i'm not in this drama drama. poor you Woneoo <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Taarloor,

That post regarding Evoke from a Crimson member is inappropriate and I apologize.

Won't happen again.

Thanks Ashez, I'll edit my post :)
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ok I honestly do not believe what I am about to type but here goes.... I have known Taarloor for a long time, Granted we are now enemies but that's whatever. I was there the day He started to play PWI. He worked his **** off evreyday learning his class and lvling hard.He used to talk about that he couldn't wait to begin to do TW's, and that someday a faction of his would own a piece of the map. He has accomplished that. Before anyone says that I have trashed Taar and Evoke..I freely admit that I have done both of those things. However, knowing Taar, from the day he started and watching him lvl, and learn,I know exactly what it means for him to have Evoke on the map. I'm sick of listening to people QQing about Evoke 3v1 and trash talking from SZ..Well first off it's not the entire Faction..it's some of the members in it. Secondly, what RPK faction doesn't have member that do the same thing? Lastly It's a PVP Server.. the only rules I know of are where you can and can't PVP..So if someone is trash talking from SZ get them when they are out..if they are ganking, get a squad and stand and fight..Don't wanna do either of these... Then **** and Uninstall. Taar again Gratz on your long hard fight to get land. Well Earned and deserved.b:pleasedb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Why Pink?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
    edited June 2010
    Why Pink?!

Why Cyan???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Why Cyan???

cuz im Evokian b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovintom - Barbarian
    edited June 2010
    and I like Magenta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands
    _BloodOmen_ - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    they got 2 free lands from a dead faction and now think they deserve respect? .

So did Crimson. No offense,just saying.
    b:surrender