Is there anyway to Take down Nef?? "BigRed"

Comments

• Spinna - Sanctuary
    Spinna - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I understand what you are trying to say but using renegades as an example is not very accurate considering we are not your typical faction. We are not military like in any way, shape, or form. We are a family oriented faction who does TW for fun and thats about it. Win or lose its all about having fun. Btw renegades doesnt even have participating in TW as part of our requirement. Its a good faction to go to if your busy on weekends and cant do TW but need an active faction regardless(as some of higher lvls dont even do TW)

Before you use us as an example i suggest you check out our forums or our homepage so you can get facts without making judgements. I understand its easy to judge from an outsiders point of view people do it to nefarious all the time. b:bye

What I do I don't do it with malicious intent Xaro$.

I used Renegades because they were a faction large enough to express my point of view and that i remembered seeing a conversation that matched what i was ttrying to explain. It wasn't a complaint nor a suggestion made to ameliorate Renegades. It was only a way to let the viewer of this topic to put in perspective the possibility spoken of in my previous comment.

No offense was intended. It was only a way to put things in perspective with a real faction name. I simply hoped i wouldn't have to explain it at that moment or in the future... but it ended I had to it seems...now. b:thanks
  • BiNinjak - Sanctuary
    BiNinjak - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I solved all, go read my suggestion http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=677132
  • Glying - Sanctuary
    Glying - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    For me, there's only one thing i can do. lvl fast, get in a faction that is high lvled, on alot and recruits fast. I'm not saying this is the only way. But im really bad at making factions lol.
    Hmmm, so i would go with a faction like Regicide. Dunno why but i liked that faction lol. And Then when we keep on joining that faction, we will soon beat nefarious lol. But I do need to be careful when helping with TW i NEVER saw nef lose to a TW before.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    isnt regicide the new nefarious? O,o
    i want other factions getting stronger: liquid, amplified, outlaw, enelysion, legendary, redraidrs etc. so then tw would get better, not just 200 lvls 100+ vs 200 lvls 100+ both with insane gear all the time.. whats the fun in red getting bue - ok better 2 colors then 1, but still...
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Think before you type.
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i want other factions getting stronger: liquid, amplified, outlaw, enelysion, legendary, redraidrs etc. so then tw would get better, not just 200 lvls 100+ vs 200 lvls 100+ both with insane gear all the time.. whats the fun in red getting bue - ok better 2 colors then 1, but still...

Lolz, Regi is no way the new Nefarious...one example is that we freely give out pots from all the lands we hold, unlike Nef who went so far in the past to monopolise the uber-pots that they had camera players aimed at the officer in 1k. you need pots from our land, just give us the herbs and we will make em b:pleased

Second - we have no desire to become an uberfaction holding the whole map (you'll see this over the next few weeks assuming we continue to take land).

Third - I can honestly say that the vast majority of Regi members go to TW for a good fight, not a 5 minute rollover. To keep this going it is in our interest the see Leg, Enelysion, RR and others get stronger, otherwise who will we have left to have a decent fight with after Nef finally implodes

Fourth - all the long termers in Regi have stuck it out through a long long long period of getting our asses kicked by Nef every single week, but still choosing to attack Nef instead of another (easier) land holding faction (see reason 3)

Fifth - Personally I think we're at the point where it would be extremely hard for ANY other fac to gain the position of dominance that Nef achieved (and I have huge respect to the ORIGINAL) Neffies that managed it. Simply put, it's easier to level and gear up now than ever before, and there are far more 100+ with good gear out there. Nef was so far ahead of most facs in terms of eq it wasn't funny, but achieving that imbalance again would be nigh on impossible.

Sixth - Regicide ain't called the killer of kings for nothing babyb:laugh
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    but still choosing to attack Nef instead of another (easier) land holding faction (see reason 3)

Lolwut? You mention Legendary in your post, but forget to mention that you's swapped targets to attack them when they were in their decline? Makes sense. b:chuckle
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lolwut? You mention Legendary in your post, but forget to mention that you's swapped targets to attack them when they were in their decline? Makes sense. b:chuckle

Post on your main.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    so...is regi taking lands from nef? heard that ashworth is in regi now...mmm gotta log on sanct.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Second - we have no desire to become an uberfaction holding the whole map (you'll see this over the next few weeks assuming we continue to take land).

Sixth - Regicide ain't called the killer of kings for nothing babyb:laugh

I wonder how you guys will divide the land 0.0 tbh, giving out land of your choosing will still be dominance over the map in a way, wouldn't it? but shrug, does dominance = uberfaction. but it is interesting, if a side of the map is set aside for other faction to tw.

wtb regicide v2 to take down regicide v1 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if that is indeed true we will see ^^ i heard reg is nothing like nef, and that youre going after main cities instead of all the map - good let us mortals have some decent tws :P but if i see regi turning all the map its own color im gonna remind you your post ;)
    i like pwi then its a clanwar, not monopolists (biggest no lifers or cash shoppers) holding everything for themselves, that just kills the game.. ofc gj nef for achieving it, but now time for normal tw's instead of showing off :>
    and tbh yea this week i saw how sutra looks for the first time O,o
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    100x Me

Charm Tickb:shocked

^ i lolled at this xD

Anyway, just make a factione with 200 lvl 100+ (are there even that many 100+ players o.o) that know how to play and beat nef ^^
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dont know ppl....looks to me like Nef took themselves down b:bye
    I see more noobs in Nef by the day, next week will be a blast b:laugh
    now we just need those few damn tough Nef archers gone and they'll have nothing left *hides*
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I dont know ppl....looks to me like Nef took themselves down b:bye
    I see more noobs in Nef by the day, next week will be a blast b:laugh
    now we just need those few damn tough Nef archers gone and they'll have nothing left *hides*

^ I should tell Venorik this. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    but regis shares what they have openly >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xcbeg - Sanctuary
    Xcbeg - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm disappointed but Regicide starting to slowly act like the big red nef and I am afraid that we will become the second nef sooner or later if this continue. I hope that my prediction is wrong and I don't see a day where everyone turn on Regicide like they did with nef.

Spying on another faction's forum: Checked
    Fake bidding like Nef did long ago: Checked

That's 2 of the symptoms of the behavior of nef that I saw in Regicide already.
    edited June 2010
    I'm disappointed but Regicide starting to slowly act like the big red nef and I am afraid that we will become the second nef sooner or later if this continue. I hope that my prediction is wrong and I don't see a day where everyone turn on Regicide like they did with nef.

assuming no ones forcing you to stay o.o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xcbeg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    assuming no ones forcing you to stay o.o

I won't be staying if it come to that point.
    edited June 2010
    I won't be staying if it come to that point.
    yeah but theres other well known guilds who can on your 2check list too =o so its not that 'omg'. Plus some things, they did for other factions when they didnt have to. Maybe if your core members keep the same beliefs its ok. Just dont let the newcomes who are there for 'quick fame' from 'any strong faction' dirty the name.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    unlike Nef who went so far in the past to monopolise the uber-pots that they had camera players aimed at the officer in 1k.

I heard about this, but was it actually true? Lol.

Ironguards: srs bsns.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited June 2010
    I heard about this, but was it actually true? Lol.

Ironguards: srs bsns.
    didnt you see that character on top of the 1k stream NPC head?

altho they kinda failed tho lol. I remember this guy making millions with their IG... their 'camera' had a loophole...
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I wonder how you guys will divide the land 0.0 tbh, giving out land of your choosing will still be dominance over the map in a way, wouldn't it? but shrug, does dominance = uberfaction. but it is interesting, if a side of the map is set aside for other faction to tw.

wtb regicide v2 to take down regicide v1 b:laugh
    this is ironic
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010

If you were actually in Regicide, you'd know our leadership (myself) have taken extreme measures under the grounds of instant removal from faction for people caught breaking PWI's TW rules.

Regicide will never be a 2nd Nef, not as long as I'm here to put it down. If you're really in Regicide then you'd also know we don't discourage people to voice out their honest opinions every week in General Faction Meetings to give all members the opportunity to help shape our faction to be a better Regicide.

Post on your main, or come see me if you have real concerns.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • AcidSky - Sanctuary
    AcidSky - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    regi is strong Ya but we did work hard for it weeks on end of hourless Tw's hitting walls of nef like a endless sea of death crashing into us never once did regi back down we held our ground learned from our exp in tw spent all week working hard in game to improve ourselfs as ppl ad our gear to become who we are now.. now u ask is regi the new nef ? why would i want to be like them to control everything is pointless.. i was hoping along with alot of other regi's when nef won and got there red map they let lands go to other fac's and give ppl a chance to Tw like what happened on other servers that got fully 1 color map and did there own reset but nef didnt they saw there weekly $$$ and just couldnt be cool about it... now this is just my personal take on whats going on now.. is that regi is taking it upon themself to free some lands from nef and openly give out Apo items that should be open to everyone in the frist place. we at regi openly make the apo for anyone who asks regi even helps other fac's tw and non-tw fac's Via apo info tactic's cuz we want to improve the server not just other fac's who tw. regi players even give alot of there free time to help other players on the server do things like TT BH FCC FB BOSSES CULTI and provide info on all parts of the game now maybe not every regi does this but i can say alot of them do i myself try and help anyone i can i cant even count the hours i spend trying to improve the quality of game play on this server.. id hate for ppl to call us names just cuz we all worked hard and fighting off Nef cuz ur scared that all strong ppl are the same but hav no fear regi is that strong hero that will help and save u from the darkness that falls over the land and ask for nothing for helping u in the darkest of times ...

now i do not speak for anyone but myself and this is my views
    all i ask if that everyone look at the facts and actions then base ur thoughts and idea's on that and no matter what we at regi will respect ur idea's and thoughts...
  • Xcbeg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I know that Dan but really nothing is certain until it actually occur. I'm just saying is I hope our faction doesn't end up like nef. I posted 2 examples where we're starting to act life nef and all these all these ex-nef got accepted into the faction when their faction is falling apart. I'm sorry but no matter how you look at it, to me they hop to the winning side before it's too late. My first battle in regicide was when we took etherblade and we acted humble even after our win but now I see increasing of trash talking after our victory. It's not the faction as a whole acting like nef, not yet anyway, but some individuals that act like they are top dog because they are now in top faction in Sanctuary.

It's obvious that I posted on alt because I want my identiy remain anonymous.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I know that Dan but really nothing is certain until it actually occur. I'm just saying is I hope our faction doesn't end up like nef. I posted 2 examples where we're starting to act life nef and all these all these ex-nef got accepted into the faction when their faction is falling apart. I'm sorry but no matter how you look at it, to me they hop to the winning side before it's too late. My first battle in regicide was when we took etherblade and we acted humble even after our win but now I see increasing of trash talking after our victory. It's not the faction as a whole acting like nef, not yet anyway, but some individuals that act like they are top dog because they are now in top faction in Sanctuary.

If you are afraid of us turning into nef, why are you acting like a nef would? You know, posting on pwi forums under and alt. Nef alts are definitely a trademark.

Hm, well officers are always willing to listen to what members have to say if you talk to them about it. ^^ But posting your concerns here under an alt here is cool too, i guess.

Then again, I wonder if you are even really from Regicide.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Post on your main.

My main, xAsch, was banned after I left like a year ago b:shocked Kinda hard to post on him.
  • Xcbeg - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    wait...so I can't post in public without consent of our officers? I can post anywhere I want and under any name I want. I'm just saying the recent changes I noticed lately, no need for the hate. Don't worry, I will be outta there if regi ever turn into second nef. Belive what you want whether I am really in regi or not.
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Dan & Acid said it all
  • Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2010

whining in open forums with fakechars ---checked haha

sry couldnt resist

feel free to call names, btw i saw rarely a WC-comment after winning.
    nvm m8, start a new char and enjoy the game, so u need not flame in forum like me

can t believe u r in regicide m8,
    no one needs to use alts in regicide to call out his/her opinion.
    so u just a little lier? oh maybe sweetlier? haha no bad feelings Sweetlier cant believe its u.