"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• OBOY - Sanctuary
    OBOY - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    cashshop items that increases hp,mp, phy atk,mag atk,for 1 or 2 hours b:victoryb:pleased
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i noticed the GM didn't update the list for a while.

I noticed that like, a month ago. >_< I made the suggestion for someone to update it, but we're out of luck since only one of the mods (dunno if gms can) make changes like that on the forums and I'm fairly certain that none of the other ones keep checking the suggestion box... And the mod that used to do it seems to have wandered off somewhere....

Suggestion:
    Make Demon/Sage available for veno's Heal Pet, Revive Pet, and Tame Pet. I actually only care about heal/revive, but if all three are needed for it to be possible, so be it.
  • Cennii - Dreamweaver
    Cennii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:surrender
  • bolverk
    bolverk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dunno if been suggested but it will be pretty useful to have a "perfect match" search in Auction House. Many many times I go in search for HH mats in Auction and need to browse many pages (over 20 sometimes) to find the best offer. So would be good to just input the name of the item or mat you looking for and then it displays all the offers avilable for that item.
  • Blue//oon - Lost City13
    Blue//oon - Lost City13 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:cry UN----BINDING b:cryb:cry CHARMSb:cry

And Be Able To Sell EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING in -Auction House-
  • Shulamac - Sanctuary
    Shulamac - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't know if it's been mentioned, but seeing as it wasn't included in the opening post, please allow us the option to set the tool-tip delay or turn it off and on.

As is, tool-tips get in the way of casting b:shutup

• Oiishi - Sanctuary
    Oiishi - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Since the 2x exp, drops and spirit event have started again, I thought to bring this up. Is it possible to double pets' exp as well? ... b:cute
  • Erestante - Harshlands
    Erestante - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Penguin.
    Enough said.
  • Poorslave - Harshlands
    Poorslave - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    with my lvl 36 sin, hen im doing quest near rednames they startd pking me withno reason.Maybe i think players with 20 lvl difference shouldnt be touched at all(well maybe for buff)
  • Fighter_XL - Raging Tide
    Fighter_XL - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes i like those ideas DO IT
    UNTAMED AND TIDEBORN FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbarian, Venomancer, Assassin, Psychic
    lvl20 lvl16 lvl8 lvl12(and counting)

I know i have low lvls
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well here i go :D

1. Switch on the Wraith advice message system at World chat

2. Give us back FCC item drop's mode:
    - Add anorther quest for a mats run or ..............
    - If GM's are not plain to restore it then: Raise the FCC Gold item's drop rate!!!

3. Reduce Lunar squad mode fee

4. Add pets buffs at pets dysplay
    - Will be a good help know when your pets has losted his buffs or they are under other buffs influence.

5. Best filters at Auction House:
    - For example:
    Skill Books: - Sage / Demon
    Mold: Armor / Ornament / Weapons

6. Channeling time and Interval Hits added at character information

7. Revamp / New rare pets
    - Maybe can be easy add some of those new baby pet like rare pet's

Sayonara
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Acky - Harshlands
    Acky - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    a "soccer world cup" event? 11 players in each team etc. something? xD
    ..patiently waiting for fashion made for White Tigers to become available in the pwi boutique...
  • Mattcha - Heavens Tear
    Mattcha - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Guild wars interface b:shutup
  • Shulamac - Sanctuary
    Shulamac - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Guild wars interface b:shutup
    Boo ya!

Got my vote! b:pleased
  • Zxdek - Sanctuary
    Zxdek - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    on the PWI update client make it so links open in the default browser not IE (IE if full of fail and malware/viruses and its slow really slow)
  • Themos - Dreamweaver
    Themos - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe something like a holster for your weapons can be nice??
  • Hexonymous - Dreamweaver
    Hexonymous - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I support the suggestion of barbarians having different 'true forms.' Folks who pick wolves probably prefer wolves--not tigers--so it would be stellar to have a true form that suited your tastes and would throw some much-needed variation in for the barbarians. And you really can't beat the idea of a battle panda. Wouldn't mind a few more animal choices either, perhaps some stranger options like a hyena or, hell, a zebra. I would have that in a heartbeat.

Anyways, happy developing. Keep up the nice aesthetics and personalization.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WATER MOUNTS??? That would make the psy tidal form skill useless....

No Water mounts pls
  • I_kaine - Archosaur
    I_kaine - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As the OP of the old suggestion thread has not been on in quite a while here a new thread which I will try to keep updated.

Cash shop

- Water mounts

Umm, when the world of Perfect World is expanded, and the whole right side of the map is revealed, most of it should be under water cities(?) That way the water mounts actually have a use for faster transportation in water. But they have to be faster than the flying mounts, or close to 15m/s so buying them would make sense. More gold for better looking/flashy water mounts.
  • Osenia - Raging Tide
    Osenia - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    -we should give too an use for the tideborn's transformation, it says it gives more defense but for what?, there's no mobs in water, maybe we should add more life to the acuatic environment, making full acuatic bos or amphibians, mobs that you need to kill while swimming or diving, cause its pretty boring just to swim on the surface.
    also, the world map needs an overhaul and the interface too.

there should be more styles for the races, for more character customization, also, no attributes level requirements for equipment, thats annoying too. and, maybe we could expando the games history, i think being an oriental style game is cool, but maybe its time to give a little change of direction. always being chinese-japanese world??,come on. it starts to get boring, maybe they could give some worldwide style.
  • spiritofthewilderness
    spiritofthewilderness Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think it would be neat if the actions worked on mount back. You might have to tweak them a bit to make them more interesting, say, falling off the mount, or the mount charging forward, that sort of thing.
  • AIeera - Dreamweaver
    AIeera - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Get rid of dyes, and start selling fashion colour scrolls that let you pick your own colours, or something.

The amount of dyes needed to change your clothing color is ridiculous, the fact that you cannot choose which color you receive from Hot Pigment pack is outrageous considering you're paying $2 for one freaking pigment, and the selection of colors in the random pigment packs are laughably limited.

Please do something about this b:surrender

Also, 400 socket stones for your fourth socket? Blatant greed. Make the gear need less socket stones and just raise the boutique price.
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fix Magic Shell and Aegis Spirit, they do not always last their duration.

Fix Plasmastorm Shocker in Seat of Torment (fb99 in heaven) so that he either spawns ON THE PLATFORM or drops his items ON THE GROUND so players don't get shafted...
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    With so many using interval gears Flesh Ream needs to be adjustment.

No joke, this needs to be addressed.

Actually, most all aggro skills need to be upped but I'm sure this is asking to much.
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    PLZZ give us a every day or 2 a quest that gives alot of coins so every 1 dont got to be broke all the time because ppl with low money tend to put high/sell high items in the AH and cat shops because believe me they will push to sell there stuff for 1k-10k+ more or sell some thing and make it look way more cheaper like 10,000 but the other guy sells it for 9875 ah come on! b:chuckle

... and can u plz make the graphics oh the red tide bigger it's cool and all but not a medium/small size bucket of water going down on your opponent(on tt,world bosses and big mobs u cant even see it good it looks a little lame b:surrender)u want it to look HUGE! like a big chunk of the sea is cumming down on them b:laugh same thing 4 the water dragon plzzzz

and more quest like WQ like the kine u don't half to spend money or get in the top 20 to get exp
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My suggestion is that you update this thread or find someone else to do it for you. b:surrender
  • Chuck_ - Lost City
    Chuck_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I personally would love to see the price of cubi-gold without having to race to town, if you could put it in the boutique and it updates every ~5 minutes

cos i hate running out of a charm in the middle of grinding and going "wonder what the price of gold is atm"

any idea's on this would be much help
  • dwaras21
    dwaras21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why i can't play it always saus don't send problem i can't play i do update and then it says again problem i hate perfect i waited so long and i can't even play it b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • awsomerook
    awsomerook Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How about a quest that let's barbarians grow tails, and venomancers become more animal like?
    Or maybe even the ability for assasin's to 'copy' an opponents skill for PVP purposes?
  • Firesong - Dreamweaver
    Firesong - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The dungeon time limit. Get rid of it. Please.
This discussion has been closed.