:O i really want those mounts <33

Options
2»

Comments

• Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    not as crappy as the humans who get only swords b:laugh o and a flying bottle xD

but rather see fixes then more new pack related earogear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IMHO, the wings are ridiculously over-sized and look, well, ridiculous. b:scorn

The whole flying mount thing seems screwed up to me. Again, IMYHO (YMMV)

* The Tideborn should be riding the flying mantas and other aqua-related mounts. Never heard of Merpeople with wings.

* The Untamed should be riding birds, dragons and other "land" animal-type mounts. Where the hell did they get mantas in Perfect World anyways? b:question I haven't seen any in the waters, not that the Untamed live anywhere near large expanses of water to get them if they did exist.

* Winged Elves should, of course, have wings. The wings should have some "realistic" proportion to the body. I can imagine my cleric unfurling some of these things and falling over backwards from the weight. b:chuckle

* Humans are purported to be riding flying swords, but it's a stretch to call some of these things swords. Some look more like futuristic alien aircraft and at least one - the Gourd - doesn't look like a sword at all.

All that being said, I agree that I'd also rather they spend some quality time together fixing existing bugs than introducing new ones.

I like to think that the TB wings are actually Fins or something like that. Nothing quite like the whole "Imma grow a dorsal fin so I can fly" Quest.b:surrender

Edit: Yes I know parts of a fish. My mom loved her guppies and cichlids.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gyaah. I'd love the Tideborn wings, but why are they so damn huge? I would've kept the cute little flappers we get at 30 if they went faster. But I agree with Gaijen down there - we should be on flying fish mounts or something, not wings.
  • Nannako - Lost City
    Nannako - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Untamed: Flying magic owl
    OMG they're amazing! : O i really want 'em
    discuss : D

b:surrender am I the only one that actually likes the 'owl' or whatever it is? Granted.. it doesnt look like an owl but a flying teradactyl or something. Whatever it is.. i like it! b:pleased
  • Darkir - Dreamweaver
    Darkir - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the owl looks more like a dragon...
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my god... that untamed flying mount and the ground mount...
    they're so..
    absolutely ugly!
    I hoped it would be a cute lil owl to fly on.. b:sad
    I mean.. imagine a veno on something like this: http://www.itsnature.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/screech-owl04fledgling.jpg

b:sad I want an owl... no oversized flying reptile.. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:surrender am I the only one that actually likes the 'owl' or whatever it is? Granted.. it doesnt look like an owl but a flying teradactyl or something. Whatever it is.. i like it! b:pleased

I like it. Some people just can't appreciate the beauty in extreme ugliness.
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my god... that untamed flying mount and the ground mount...
    they're so..
    absolutely ugly!
    I hoped it would be a cute lil owl to fly on.. b:sad
    I mean.. imagine a veno on something like this: http://www.itsnature.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/screech-owl04fledgling.jpg

b:sad I want an owl... no oversized flying reptile.. b:sad

if they made something like your pic debs i would lvl my veno right away b:chuckle
    ps i dont like those elf wings o.o those colors are just blah i rather have Dark lords or Dark negation instead O:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IMO, I'm not loving the untamed aerogear. No wonder I stuck with my Israfel for so long.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DeliciousPopcornChicken.jpg

.. I'm just sayin>_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The owl looks as angry as if it died five times and came back to life for revenge. ijs... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i want that tideborn wing on my cleric >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The owl thing is either clearly last shadow, or the mythical creature 'Roc'

It also looks like the monster at 2:30 in this video. http://www.youtube.com/v/EqkCA6Zmvnc
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Human - Tasty.
    Untamed - Weird Owl but damn its awesome.
    Elf - Wow i want those!
    Fishy - Finally the first set of good looking wings.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Human mount looks the same as every other stupid KILL ME NAO sword that we have. -.-

Elf wings = b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

.. I'm just sayin>_>

I was about to post that, lol ~ its even got the same wing cut thingies...
    there prob wont be any lawsuits going on tho, they changed it enough to not be an exact copy b:chuckle
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

.. I'm just sayin>_>

If I had the $$$ to get this mount I would so be making over my veno to be a blue cat, rawr!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Granted, that's definitely no owl, but I likey.

Untamed mounts don't all look ugly to me. I'd love one of the Dragon-looking mounts or the Raven for my barb. I might like something like the israfel or the dragonfly mount for my veno.

You have to take the class/race into account when looking at their mounts. The Untamed are a rugged, animal/humanoid hybrid folk; earthy and largely desert/mountain-dwelling. Their mounts should reflect that. Not sure just how "pretty" you could get and stay true to class.

Looks really don't matter that much to me, anyways. My big, bad Warrior flies around on a fru-fru glowing gourd with flower animation streaming off the back as it flies. I have it because it was given to me for free. I keep it because it is about the fastest thing in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Watch them all be in packs. >_>
    I bet they gonna put it in some kind of park, like they did with sparkle wings...
    that killed me inside a lil =(
    They'll be in the upcoming new pack, apately named "Cash Sink"

Ding Ding Ding.

We have some winners :3

I just wanted to revive this to point out their cash shop availability in china>_>"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.