If you could have a Sin or Wiz...

Options

Comments

• Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sins would not kill **** if you saw them, and they are squishy as all hell, so 1v1ing them is not all that hard. The only issue arises when they stealth triple spark and tick your charm before you even see them come out of stealth or anything shows up in your damage log, because the game is glitched. Also...i think assassin was meant to be a good fun class, i rolled one and enjoyed playing with a full skill bar, not merely spark and auto attack. But i had to stop playing it when i saw where people were going with the class, cause it lost all integrity of every sin on the server regardless of how they play it.

maybe its because its an "assasin",an assasin first kills the the easy targets like mages,clerics and then kill the tank...yeah they are squishy but you cant really pvp him cause he can evade almost everything(invisible)..so an assasin hits from behind and when noone notice him b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    maybe its because its an "assasin",an assasin first kills the the easy targets like mages,clerics and then kill the tank...yeah they are squishy but you cant really pvp him cause he can evade almost everything(invisible)..so an assasin hits from behind and when noone notice him b:victory

That was kind of my point, bringing up that 1v1ing an assassin is dumb. that being said....maybe its just me, but ive never seen any kind of movie with an assassin involved, where the assassin sneaks up behind the victim, puts on brass knucks and punches the guy in the head until he dies. Usually its like, a knife or dagger.....something PWI assassins rarely use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    just dnt play a bm wiz barb veno cleric archer sin or psychic cause those classes r fking OP

BM: fking 3atk/s and stuns wtf gms thats op
    Wiz: sage bids ur not supposed to one shot a barb b:sad
    Veno: nix= butthurt
    Cleric: 32 seconds of sleep wtf is that b:angry
    Archer: only venos can purge
    Sin: triple spark in stealth b:shocked
    Psychic: "i do damage to myself if i hit it wtf OP qqqq"
    Barb: how the hell i kill something with 20k hp
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm going to very very truly entertained when people start getting better gear and refining armor. Even with a rank 8 +10 wep sage mages will be trash; since oneshotting with the BID bug won't do **** anymore.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm going to very very truly entertained when people start getting better gear and refining armor. Even with a rank 8 +10 wep sage mages will be trash; since oneshotting with the BID bug won't do **** anymore.

actually, its the other way around, ijs.
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Wow, ya man sage sucks and demon is the best. Plus its not like you can change your cultivation path..... oh wait you can.
  • Sedokk - Harshlands
    Sedokk - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    assasin, they are the best at pvp XD
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And this just proves how ****ty all the assassins on this server are.

Assassins have these things called skills...it's ok to try to use them.

While the barb is triple sparking you can use shadow escape and just wait for sparks to end.

Or you can use deaden nerves. Or you can use the speed boosts and just kite until it ends. Or you can stunlock the barb. There are like 10 options as a sin, but nobody knows how to play their class because they can kill people before they realize they're being attacked.
    I'm quite sure he was all "I'm lvl 100 OP fish, lvl 91 is no threat to me".

Twice the pride, double the fall :p

I never fight Shojo myself though ever since I did 6k crit on him and it only ticked his charm o.O
    I need to level up to 100 faster...
    Packs World International
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Go read the first page ;) and u will see why.

But it's on another server, therefore it's a non-factor, and has nothing to do with anything being discussed in this thread..
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Then why bring up your barb in the first place?
    b:laugh
    your a moron I don't play on this server.

FR less u stupid frenchb:bye
    so why do u troll our forums? play here or gtfo. few have earned the rights to troll freely here. saveless for e.g lmao
    hate much troll lessb:bye
    But it's on another server, therefore it's a non-factor, and has nothing to do with anything being discussed in this thread..

^
    +12
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:laugh

. few have earned the rights to troll freely here. saveless for e.g lmao

few have also learnt to suck balls much
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    few have also learnt to suck balls much

can u be more precise?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mage = more respected in pvp, still can be very OP if build correctly and when you have good gear

Sin = not respected in pvp, no credits awarded when killing people, broken class, dont need good gear to 'own' people, no skills needed etc etc.

So yeah i vote mage obviously

so you care about the respect?and you choose wiz cause he gain more respect?

who cares if you get respect or not in pvp,mass pvp or whatever,as long as you 1 shot many guys thats all it counts b:victoryb:victory
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so you care about the respect?and you choose wiz cause he gain more respect?

who cares if you get respect or not in pvp,mass pvp or whatever,as long as you 1 shot many guys thats all it counts b:victoryb:victory

Not respect, the keyword is FUN.

Ask yourself, is it fun to constantly hide in stealth, only to come out to chainstun and kill a player regardless of armor and level, and go back in stealth? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ chain stun. I have yet to see that happen.

The large majority of assassins spark -> auto attack until the target dies.
    Some spark -> occult ice -> auto attack until the target dies.

KY assassins sleep -> auto attack until some of their good DDs kills their target

I don't find the whole sniper strategy fun. Standing still in stealth waiting for hours until someone unbuffed with half health and mobs aggroed to them to pass by you isn't my idea of fun.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think wizard would be more useful if we are talking about TW. But sins also have their use, although I prefer wiz.
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not respect, the keyword is FUN.

Ask yourself, is it fun to constantly hide in stealth, only to come out to chainstun and kill a player regardless of armor and level, and go back in stealth? b:cute

1st: the topic says,witch one do you prefer to have with you...well for my taste i prefer the guy who can 1 shot some guys and can get away

2nd:if you find this really not-funny(kill-stealth-sparks),then sin is not for you,cause its an "assasin",what do you expect from an assasin?A (good) sin will never stike straight,always unnoticable try to kill ppl!!Although in your opinion you dont consider a sin in your squad,but something like you are playing the sin...

and yeah i do find funny to stealth and kill,cause nobody can touch ya and nobody can do that b:victoryb:victory
  • Batman - Harshlands
    Batman - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    2nd:if you find this really not-funny(kill-stealth-sparks),then sin is not for you,cause its an "assasin",what do you expect from an assasin?A (good) sin will never stike straight,always unnoticable try to kill ppl!!
    and... is that called balance?! ofc they left some skills bugged but here is an entire class...
    you actually dont believe it will be like this forever, do you? its broken and need to be fixed
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Someone takes role-playing too seriously. The concept of burst damage with a mage and assassin is pretty similar. Like what others have mentioned, I'd give props to a mage that gets to kill me. An assassin however, not worthy.
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and... is that called balance?! ofc they left some skills bugged but here is an entire class...
    you actually dont believe it will be like this forever, do you? its broken and need to be fixed

dunno if assasins are bugged or something,but ofc someone is able to kill an assasin lol,that means there is balance...a cleric can 1 shot the assasin if he is not carefull..

everyone can die,barb,bladmaster,cleric,mage,assasin,psychic..everyone,so we have balance
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And by balanced you mean that sins can die only when ppl gank them?
    Sorry but I think that only those who dont want or too lazy to learn how to use there class playing sin.
  • Batman - Harshlands
    Batman - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dunno if assasins are bugged or something,but ofc someone is able to kill an assasin lol,that means there is balance...a cleric can 1 shot the assasin if he is not carefull..

everyone can die,barb,bladmaster,cleric,mage,assasin,psychic..everyone,so we have balance
    what? every class can kill assasins just most of the players dont get the chance to do it
    ... and some sins are able to cut through HA like its paper
    lol for 1 shot
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And by balanced you mean that sins can die only when ppl gank them?
    Sorry but I think that only those who dont want or too lazy to learn how to use there class playing sin.

you cant catch your opponent off-guard?not my fault
    if you are in a mass pvp,the assasin will somehow will show up to kill someone,thats the chance to kill him..do you have to gang a sin to kill him????he is fragile,no need to gang...

dunno what do you think for those who play an assasin,but for me is really intresting,and i dont really care what the others say
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what? every class can kill assasins just most of the players dont get the chance to do it
    ... and some sins are able to cut through HA like its paper
    lol for 1 shot

whats HA?b:puzzled
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    do you have to gang a sin to kill him????he is fragile,no need to gang...
    You have about as long as the duration on your stun, which is generally 3-5 seconds, to kill an Assassin before it stealths again. Combining that with 20% HP recovery to avoid being oneshotted or bypassed, a 30% chance to take 1 damage and a charm, their survivability is extremely high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You have about as long as the duration on your stun, which is generally 3-5 seconds, to kill an Assassin before it stealths again. Combining that with en Nerves, a 30% chance to take 1 damage and a charm, their survivability is extremely high.

yeah you are right,but i dont see many sins to be "pro",i see many of the die,not good combination of skills etc etc
    although i didnt make the game b:pleased
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

o_o'
    me suppose he must be one of the dumbest fish me has seen.

sins = "bugged" because they gave them stealth mechanics without properly implementing it, making it permanent, and having no counter against it at all....(apparently stealth detection pot won't work on equal level fishies who max out their cat like tread)?
    o_o'

also um it be impossible to 1 shot any competent fishy.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    y does everyone belive you can 1 shot an assassin? they have an anti-1shot skill
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    o_o'
    me suppose he must be one of the dumbest fish me has seen.

sins = "bugged" because they gave them stealth mechanics without properly implementing it, making it permanent, and having no counter against it at all....(apparently stealth detection pot won't work on equal level fishies who max out their cat like tread)?
    o_o'

also um it be impossible to 1 shot any competent fishy.

not my fault if you consider a sin bugged...talk to GMs..
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    y does everyone belive you can 1 shot an assassin? they have an anti-1shot skill

when you go for pvp,you see many assasins with the skill turned on?i dont(only a few)...so yeah there are some sins who can one shot