Update bh?

2»

Comments

• Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    BH51 is the absolute WORST! heres why: when you get wyvern first, everyone in the squad is too noob to do it backwards so they do fush first, then rankar wyvern. end you end up having to do 3 bh runs and looking for other squads for the other runs when they could have just run it backwards like we did in the olden days when there wasnt 3 bh!

fix this easily, do BH1 one day. Save 2. Do BH1 and BH2 the next day save 3 then next day you have BH1 BH2 and BH3 in list.... no porting in or out... no garbage.

That being said... I hate all but 29,59 and 100.

100 being the best since it actually gives me things need other than the then pointless EXP at 100.... (blah who cares about 101) but even then it still gives more EXP than those earlier junkers.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    feel free to keep the replies coming. :)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I find BH79 the worst because resquadding over and over to get the right door takes longer than running through the instance, killing a boss and handing in the quest three times over.
    This .
    Had to resquad over 10 times once. Lol a few ppl left cause they couldn't take it anymore.
    Only 1 BH i hate: BH 100 warsong. To sum it up, its pure bug abuse, and PWE doesnt care. Really fun hitting a boss that doesnt fight back.
    I've heard about that glitch, but have yet to be in a single squad that used it. Maybe it's just Sanct that does it the old hard way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ewen - Harshlands
    Ewen - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I chose bh69 and 79 since wines are required in them. I'd pay 50k every day if I did them, and would get like 5-7% out from them. Bh39 is also annoying, all the explosive mobs.. and the squads are hard to form, especially clerics are hard to find (on my alts). Most of the lvl 5x people haven't yet learnt to play their class either..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by me. Seems that the forums change the quality of the picture a bit. b:sad
  • Koltrast - Sanctuary
    Koltrast - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I really really really hate 89 Brim.

89 Eden is fun, and easy, I've done it unwined with just a lvl 70 barb and a cleric and me. Plenty of times with pick up squads, and it's usually easy as pie. I really don't understand why the two are so very different, difficulty and aggravation level wise.

89 Brim though, I refuse to do anymore with pickup squads. Feels like more mobs left in there after wining than bloody 59 has to start with, they aggro from the other side of the room, always in bunches, half of them have aoes, so one idiot leeroy jenkins fool gets the whole squad in trouble. Then if you didn't get tired of it yet and finally get to the boss he random aggros like crazy and is flat out the most annoying thing in the game to kill short of Harpy Wraith. Every time we go with a pick up group, it's a total disaster.

I've been a few times with friends, and it's been smooth as silk, but they've all outlevelled it now, and boy are they happy about that. Me, not so much. Only way I'll go in there ever again is if a friend begs me for FB help.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yes, tanking the mobs, and the bosses, along with the teleportation fees, it becomes quite expensive fairly fast as a barb, not to mention how time consuming it is there.

Either way, aye you are right a barb isn't needed in bh59's ;p, but imo they are also not that needed in any instance, I have seen archers tank gaunob, and polearm, granted they had some decent tricked out gear, they still did it. ;p Depends on who is tanking, DDing, and who the clerics is/perhaps are, ;p.

I have a lvl 100 barb and belive me wiz class is not cheaper to lvl up at the end will be the same amount of money specially cause i spend thousands on mp pots.....
    Yes i now all about repairs bills but trust me the mana burn is **** i cant imagine being a cleric...
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    for me im in the BH59 categori, but i think i will come to hate the BH69 because its frikkin long, u have to get money for wine, and u have to get a good squad. im dreading when the time comes to switch from 59 to 69 xD
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    I have a lvl 100 barb and belive me wiz class is not cheaper to lvl up at the end will be the same amount of money specially cause i spend thousands on mp pots.....
    Yes i now all about repairs bills but trust me the mana burn is **** i cant imagine being a cleric...

Well I am not talking about leveling up skills, just the repair bills, and teleporting back and forth. (if you/we don't stack)

I am sure the wizards, along with every other class, it is probably just as expensive to raise certain skills, whereas some of the cheap demon/sage skills no one wants. xD

Though aye I am sure it is quite expensive being a cleric in there as well, believe me I am dreading leveling my cleric past 67, as I don't want to incur the wrath of undoubtedly large fee of healing people in 59. I feel bad for cleric/tanks who tank the whole instance including the boss.

Like I said earlier I can see why barbs would complain about fees, etc, it becomes quite expensive, quite rapidly, though that doesn't mean i'll complain about it to my squads on my barb, ill suck it up and tank, or I just wont join them. =x lol

Either way, this thread isn't about that...

The 69/70, and 79 complaints, are very valid, those can be nuisances, but they are fairly minor considering how bad some squads can be in 39... at least imo. xD

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide
    Xx_Kaoru_xX - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    BH 59 b:sad Nobody wants to do it unless its wined... i like killing the mobs honestly b:bye
    -Insert Cool Signature with my character's screenshot here-
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i really wish that there were not this system of 3...it was hard enough to get done at lower levels, but at 80...?! i know im lousy at finding a squad to wiggle into , but this is going to be murder now...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    again thanks for replies

keep them coming