Profiles

Options
2»

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe add a post count to each forum. Would love to be able to still go through someones post history quickly and easily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe add a post count to each forum. Would love to be able to still go through someones post history quickly and easily.

....-adds-

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ....-adds-

b:avoid

nuuuues
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Also should add PvP deaths too.

b:laugh

and a few other kinds of stats would be sweet.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    they hasn't put GM ability into profiles yet?
    O.o'
    kantorek
    and where be the panda's profile?
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the pictures are incompatible with firefox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Firefox crashed on me.

b:surrender
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    updated my profile, since i was on the post pics of urself forum, i slapped my RL on there too :P check it out b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I have Firefox 3.6.3, and it works fine. I just uploaded a picture.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    is the pk count accurate ? ;o

Yours is up to date. Your Hypnos character has 513 PKs against 360 unique victims, and 360 displays on your profile. Duplicate PKs against a single player are filtered (just like on Rankings) to prevent exploiting.

Anyone else want me to check theirs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i cant even check my own topics now.. and i will have to subscribe every topic i post in just to check what is going on there later.. geez

to forum admin:

' i understand it s ur first forum but plz dont implement new fetures that dont replace old ones

thx'
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Perfect World Profiles?!?!?!?

omg-wtf-bbq.jpg

Yall can add meh, I don't give a hoot^_^"

..BTW, good job PW, looks promising^^"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sihndra wrote: »
    Yours is up to date. Your Hypnos character has 513 PKs against 360 unique victims, and 360 displays on your profile. Duplicate PKs against a single player are filtered (just like on Rankings) to prevent exploiting.

Anyone else want me to check theirs?
    b:chuckle could you check mine actually? i'm pretty sure its the same number but just in case LOL. b:laugh

omg sihndra O___O how much do you know about us?! LOOOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
    edited May 2010
    Options
    omg sihndra O___O how much do you know about us?! LOOOL b:laugh

lol, win admin is win. Sihndra probably has direct access to every single database entry.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol, win admin is win. Sihndra probably has direct access to every single database entry.

b:shocked that means s/he knows my favorite color AND food?! O____O.... even my favorite music and stuff?!?!! b:faint
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:shocked that means s/he knows my favorite color AND food?! O____O.... even my favorite music and stuff?!?!! b:faint

Even your FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Even your FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!

b:bored bleh i'm pretty sure everybody knows my facebook account by now xD I literally comment on the PWI facebook thing all the time LOOOOL. its interesting the stuff people post on that thing xD

<____< but holy cow... thats freaky... sihndra question!!! since you know everything about us... :O should i wear my purple wedges or my blue heels tomorrow? >____< help!!! b:surrender
  • ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver
    ZadeSezuo - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    its actually nice
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Overall, I'm loving the new profiles, gives the site something else to spice it up. lol

Looking forward to any new features you guys might have planned for these profiles.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:bored bleh i'm pretty sure everybody knows my facebook account by now xD I literally comment on the PWI facebook thing all the time LOOOOL. its interesting the stuff people post on that thing xD

<____< but holy cow... thats freaky... sihndra question!!! since you know everything about us... :O should i wear my purple wedges or my blue heels tomorrow? >____< help!!! b:surrender

Good thing I deleted my facebook account. (Yes, you can do it. Takes 14 days, but it can be done.)

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Good thing I deleted my facebook account. (Yes, you can do it. Takes 14 days, but it can be done.)

b:chuckle i know its possible to delete your facebook accounts LOL. but i never could >___> i'm too obsessed with it rofl xD

i dunno i don't add people i don't know usually so yeah b:surrender
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh sh** face book!
  • Dark_Feather - Lost City
    Dark_Feather - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it would be awesome if we could change the profile skin. *nods*

but other than that, its pretty sweet. ^.^
    [SIGPIC]http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/okamime/?action=view&current=colorful.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alts:
    Shiome: Psychic 2x
    Okami_Sukino: Venomancer 3x
    Ayumi_: Assassin 0x