well... hi <3

Options
BeingHope - Harshlands
BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
b:cute Hi everybody!

Well a ton of you don't know me probably so yeah...

I'm planning on joining Sanctuary since I've had quite a few people ask me to so yeah..

So I figured, why not make a thread to ask some questions? xD More variety in answers then so yeah :D

Anyways.. my questions if you want to answer them are... b:chuckle

- Are people nice here?
- How long do you estimate would take me to "find my place" here?
- Whats the most needed class currently?

b:cute So well yeah.... Nice to meet you all! Hope to get to know everybody b:thanks

*smiles*
Hope

Edit: Oh and last question... is the forum always like this? o.o I saw maybe one or two "positive" threads on the front page and the rest has negative energy to them..... Whats up with that? xD
[SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
Post edited by BeingHope - Harshlands on

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the forums for troll's so dont expect much of positive vibes out here, now as for re-rolling well i would say join the new servers its best for you cause that way you get ppl of a bit lower lvl on sanc most of the peeps are 90 + and a huge lot in the 100's so you know hard to survive. TW is dead ... still dead.... but if you think of pve then all the servers same ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the forums for troll's so dont expect much of positive vibes out here, now as for re-rolling well i would say join the new servers its best for you cause that way you get ppl of a bit lower lvl on sanc most of the peeps are 90 + and a huge lot in the 100's so you know hard to survive. TW is dead ... still dead.... but if you think of pve then all the servers same ....

Well I already have a level 70 cleric (Raging Tide), level 65 cleric (Harshlands), and I also did make a character on Archosaur... I don't know, the reason I'm interesting in joining this server is because its one of the oldest servers in the entire game and it'd be interesting to join a server with a lot of history behind it b:cute

And hmm, oh well :P the forums will have to be re-done some other time, I'm just focused on starting on this server b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hello Hope :D I have a L.uckyrose venomancer on Sancuary omg we could destroy WC togetherb:chuckle
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah its true its the old with tons of ppl who got huge exp in pvp and pve..... probably thats am still around on this server though not that active as before ..... .but yeah still would say re roll on fresh places :P rest your choice hope to see you around on sanc or anywhere in that case :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Happyhope - Sanctuary
    Happyhope - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hello Hope :D I have a L.uckyrose venomancer on Sancuary omg we could destroy WC together

b:laugh That'd be hilarious! Just got to charge my credit card then :3 I wonder how much I should spend xD
    yeah its true its the old with tons of ppl who got huge exp in pvp and pve..... probably thats am still around on this server though not that active as before ..... .but yeah still would say re roll on fresh places :P rest your choice hope to see you around on sanc or anywhere in that case :P

Yup! I want to learn a ton on this server! b:cute Plus, I'm going wizard for once (I'm still not used to not seeing the white little wing things on my head b:shocked) so the more I learn, the better xD

Hahahahaha and *drum roll*

My new character! I forgot that I had reserved BeingHope on this server already so I had to go down a list of names... 79 names before I finally got this one LOL.

HappyHope is here to go b:cool

Edit: Thats weird... In-game its HappyHope, in the forums its Happyhope... o.o bleh I really don't care rofl
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:laugh That'd be hilarious! Just got to charge my credit card then :3 I wonder how much I should spend xD

me and Hope could play games on WC and have ppl pming us to shut de eff upb:laugh
    I did that all the time in Harshlands...i probably posting more info than i should have o___o; but tis all good.

• Akyta - Sanctuary
    Akyta - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sanc is where its at! uhm, no. lol xD i guess its okay here :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sanc is where its at! uhm, no. lol xD i guess its okay here :o

i wonder what's the most boring server ever?

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Edit: Oh and last question... is the forum always like this? o.o I saw maybe one or two "positive" threads on the front page and the rest has negative energy to them..... Whats up with that? xD

Oh dear mother of Marry , you want to join my old server !
    Hope your godly trolling skills are too much for sanc since not even RT can take handle them .

Here's a briefing :

Forum activity here comes in the form of discussing about nef & out of 10 words or threads 9 of them will be nef . Also just like RT is known as troll-central , sanc is known as drama/hate-central !

Basically sanc forums have this : nef love , nef hate , why does nef do that , what did nef leader do , why do they keep 3 way attacking nef , why did x fake bid on y , why did x tw end in y mins and other lasted longer , y did x faction get land off nef and y faction got nothing ,- why did nef leader treat x player like that , why is player x so loyal to nef leader y , why does ayana-pimp-chan still haunt our forums and reveals the obvious , nef ish evil take it down NAO , no it's not you guys are evil for ganking us , yes it is , no it's not , YESH IT ISH , NO ISH NOT , we shallz NEVA GIVE UP NEFZ , WE SHALLZ FOREVAH DEFEND OUR LANDZ "/insert all other existing factions on sanc" .

Because of course http://www.freshbytes.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Ijs ^^
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and we all love ayahoe-chan very much b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I should roll a female psy and marry pimp >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I should roll a female psy and marry pimp >:O

Get my chick-sanc-wiz unbanned and have your way with it b:quiet .

It's red hawt b:dirty , with D-cups .

On topic ( if there ever was any ) :

Woah look what you did Hope , your bringing in our trolls to sanc . How could you ! ( gj btw ) .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm possibly the one who can answer this question this time. The one who doesn't care about the "non-high-level-business". b:chuckle

Love you Quiqui, Ayaaya, Pinkpandabarbeh b:cute

1. Are the people nice?
    - There's tons of factions in Sanc that's active and accepts new members. If you find any of those, then you're in luck. But at the same time, you can't expect to avoid the obnoxious people.

2. How long?
    - Seriously, a day or two. Usually there's people here who hang out in Starter Towns (Plume, Ether, Lost) and it's easy to make friends with people starting there. All you have to do is initiate the hi and hellos and you can make it work.

3. The most class needed?
    - I can't stress this out enough. Barbs. There's a lack of barbs in the lower-levels, as far as I'm concern. Although Clerics are in abundance but not really at the same time. I'd say roll a character you haven't played.

I hope this doesn't confuse you. ;)

TO SANC'S TROLLS: you know I love you (<3 Skybelle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Poor Sanct, I hope you guys can handle Hope. We gave up on RT long ago, oh I see a relaxing future for us.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kali we're still in 3-1 , stop trolling forums ! Your heal-herc-attack macro got us killed a few times before b:scorn
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shut up, I can afk now, I haz MP charm. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Poor Sanct, I hope you guys can handle Hope. We gave up on RT long ago, oh I see a relaxing future for us.. b:chuckle

well expect to see me on there too cuz i gots a dusty veno on that server that i now have an excuse to go on now that Hope's gonna be on there...mainly so we can talk about our feelings on WC and enjoy everyone's greatful pms to shyut up b:bye

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:surrender I should have mentioned I'll be playing on Sanctuary and Raging Tide at the same time..... xD..........

and LOL awww Rose (can I call you that xD) thanks b:thanks

and thanks SkyBelle, its always nice to see you in the forums! b:cute

Oh but at @TMP (too lazy to type it all out xD) weren't you my friend before b:sad and i'm not a troll geez T___T

while i ask actually xD... anybody want to trade fashion from Archosaur to Sanctuary :P I have an outfit in Archosaur..... and i want clothes in Sanctuary xD
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:surrender I should have mentioned I'll be playing on Sanctuary and Raging Tide at the same time..... xD..........

and LOL awww Rose (can I call you that xD) thanks b:thanks

and thanks SkyBelle, its always nice to see you in the forums! b:cute

Oh but at @TMP (too lazy to type it all out xD) weren't you my friend before b:sad and i'm not a troll geez T___T

while i ask actually xD... anybody want to trade fashion from Archosaur to Sanctuary :P I have an outfit in Archosaur..... and i want clothes in Sanctuary xD

yeah you can call me Rose. Alot of ppl call me Lucky though. it's all gyood. idt you can trade things from server to server.

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah you can call me Rose. Alot of ppl call me Lucky though. it's all gyood. idt you can trade things from server to server.

Lol I meant trade in like.... You know whenever theres a new server people give things to people and they give things back? Like... heres an example:

Random Person wants to get 1mil on New Server. So Random Person finds another Trading Person and they set a deal! If Random Person gives Trading Person 1mil, Trading Person goes onto the new server, sells gold or whatever they have and give the Random Person 1mil on the new server.

Its not a direct trade so it is risky b:surrender But it usually does work so yeah :3

o.o anyways, I'm hoping to do that with my fashion so yeah... but replace the "Random Person" with my name, the 1mil with fashion, and the New Server as Sanctuary. b:laugh
  • Helr - Sanctuary
    Helr - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    :O OMG HI HOPE!!!!

Hopefully i look familiar b:laugh

As for the fashion, i dunno that anyone plays on Raging Tide in my faction, but there's lots of girls (and a few guys playing venos) who focus on it quite a bit.
    helr - cleric,7X
    Jaggerjaques - BM, 7X
    blackrobe - Wizard, 6X
    and several others :D
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    omg Helr O__________________________O how could i forget you?! b:shocked gosh you were like one of my inspirations xD LOL

but i got fash..... and it matches my name... Q____Q i jinxed myself the second i named my character HappyHope.... i'm stuck with "happy" fash now b:cry

well until i buy more gold for dyes o.o bleh

(if you don't get what i mean with the screenshots.... yellow represents happiness... i have yellow fash... my character's name is HappyHope? xD...)

bleh and i made it look just like my cleric :3 but it took me 1 hour to do it and then someone told me i could have just done something easier than would have taken me 5 minutes =___= but oh well! i'm happy that i did it from scratch :D

2010-05-2216-24-50-1.jpg
    2010-05-2216-20-57-1.jpg
  • Helr - Sanctuary
    Helr - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, you aren't the only one who matched their name to their fasion (or vice versa).

2010-05-2400-15-46.jpg
    one of my many alts

And i have to say, HappyHope is a fitting name b:laugh
    helr - cleric,7X
    Jaggerjaques - BM, 7X
    blackrobe - Wizard, 6X
    and several others :D
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hope, will you have your PK activiated?b:sin

• Happyhope - Sanctuary
    Happyhope - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, you aren't the only one who matched their name to their fasion (or vice versa).

2010-05-2400-15-46.jpg
    one of my many alts

And i have to say, HappyHope is a fitting name

b:shocked omg the fashion sure fits the name LOL

and hahahaha thanks b:chuckle lol i like the name, its funny xD i've been called Happy in the server so far LOL
    Hope, will you have your PK activiated?

b:chuckle probably, I want to see how PK is in the server :D b:cute
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just PM me when you need to do FBs and such. I'll be glad to solo stuff for you. b:chuckle

p.s. PK in this server is pretty bad because most of the PKers are 90+ so it's going to be pretty tough for you. No lv. 30 PKers, sadly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just PM me when you need to do FBs and such. I'll be glad to solo stuff for you. b:chuckle

p.s. PK in this server is pretty bad because most of the PKers are 90+ so it's going to be pretty tough for you. No lv. 30 PKers, sadly.

only level 90's?!?!?! Gosh I'm going to be dead in one second after I go white aren't I <________<

and aww thanks so much skybelle b:cuteb:thanks

well i'll try to bring back PK since its so fun b:cool
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Good luck with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PupuDaBunny - Raging Tide
    PupuDaBunny - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well I already have a level 70 cleric (Raging Tide), level 65 cleric (Harshlands), and I also did make a character on Archosaur... I don't know, the reason I'm interesting in joining this server is because its one of the oldest servers in the entire game and it'd be interesting to join a server with a lot of history behind it b:cute

And hmm, oh well :P the forums will have to be re-done some other time, I'm just focused on starting on this server b:laugh

how do u start on an other server? please answer! b:surrender
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There are tons of low level PKers. However, high level PKers love to drop down and make them nothing more than a splat puddle on and around their shoes. b:shocked

If you pay attention to world chat a lot, you will find your blacklist section getting full quite quickly. Are there nice people? Tons. Are there stuck up, know- it- all elitists? God, yes.

Most needed class? Barbs, by fair. Sanctuary has an over abundance of clerics, however, good clerics are few and far on the server (but that can be said for most of the classes anymore anyway).

TWing? Wouldn't even think about until you're 9x with really good gear and well refined.

Despite all the nay- say, Sanctuary is just like any other server. You get at least a little of everything.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]