well... hi <3

2»

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hope , stop trolling other server forums ! You're RT's n1 troll and you know it b:kiss
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There are tons of low level PKers. However, high level PKers love to drop down and make them nothing more than a splat puddle on and around their shoes. b:shocked

If you pay attention to world chat a lot, you will find your blacklist section getting full quite quickly. Are there nice people? Tons. Are there stuck up, know- it- all elitists? God, yes.

Most needed class? Barbs, by fair. Sanctuary has an over abundance of clerics, however, good clerics are few and far on the server (but that can be said for most of the classes anymore anyway).

TWing? Wouldn't even think about until you're 9x with really good gear and well refined.

Despite all the nay- say, Sanctuary is just like any other server. You get at least a little of everything.

Xoria dear, I need to add you on my veno. I kind of quit my cleric (Skybelle). b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    how do u start on an other server? please answer! b:surrender

When you type in your user name and password there is a button you can press to select which server you are using.

And once you are on a new server you will need to create a new character.