Update our skill animations!

Options
Skooomu - Lost City
Skooomu - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
First off Ty if your reading second off Hollllllyyy ****
Why are the tideborn skillz so crazy looking, it almost sickens me there moves are Sooo....
Graphical. I have been a cleric since i joined a year ago And Im sick of how my skillz look Well exepct for some, And im pretty sure most other feel the same.
Bassically Tideborn are too crazy.. I can kill them but my god its hard...There cast time is insane.. And on top of all that there so graphical... In comparison to any other class...The moves look better then ours(Graphics wise) there movement is also very well worked on, Assassins can actualy shed blood o.O I wish my plume shot did.... another graphical perk we dont haveAnd look at there moves That water one in the trailer...Compare that to a wizzie super move..the wizzie has a flying ball which looks like a poo...with poopy fire graphics..EVEN when the tideborn sit..If all races had a different sit thing like that i would not complain.the tideborn city is graphical to and extreme more then any other....Point is
Update Our Skillz also omg D= im not saying make us stronger or weaker..Just make them more dazzling >.> And not put All your time into 1 Race I understand there new and the demon/sage stuff for them makes sense. But at one point somethings gunna be to far.. If it hasnt gotten to that point already. Im not trying to whine or complain This is just my opinion and me expressing it D=

p.s. UPDATE ALL THE OTHER CLASSES TOO D=b:angryb:angry
On A Epic Quest To Prove Heavy Armored Clerics Can Own
Pm me if you need bosses done(Within reason)
I dont need a squad=)
Post edited by Skooomu - Lost City on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wallotext

also, that means the devs would have to make another HUGE patch that could lag our asses
    im quite happy with my skills tyb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear
    Hell_rayzer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea add veno skills im sick and tired of the same 2 attacks...!!
  • Skooomu - Lost City
    Skooomu - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wallotext

also, that means the devs would have to make another HUGE patch that could lag our asses
    im quite happy with my skills tyb:pleased

Or maybe if you have so much lag
    You have a **** comp and shouldnt play v..v
    And adding a lil more special effects to other classes skillz wont make you lag to bad give it up v..v
    On A Epic Quest To Prove Heavy Armored Clerics Can Own
    Pm me if you need bosses done(Within reason)
    I dont need a squad=)
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    umm... QQ?b:chuckleb:shutup
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Dax_ - Lost City
    Dax_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes, other classes should have their skills perked a little with updated graphics.
    compared to the tideborn skills the others look old, outdated and tired.

not a QQ.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yes, other classes should have their skills perked a little with updated graphics.
    compared to the tideborn skills the others look old, outdated and tired.

not a QQ.

heavens...flame

<3 bm skill animations
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I can hear it callin in the air tonight........

QQ.....QQ.....QQ....QQ....QQ...QQ...QQ

I agree the old classes need fixing though.

Other than that, stop crying...or play a better game. May I suggest Runesc@pe? At least there ALL the graphics look like poo...that way you can't possibly whine!
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    most of the old skills look fine to me although some do need some work but other wise its not tht big of a deal imo
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    -Edited due to filter circumvention- Ary
  • anwynd
    edited May 2010
    Options
    -Edited Quote - Ary

hmm if im thinking of the right skill i think the animation of tht skill should be changed into a mini meteor shower atking the mob although 1 meteor is still good enough for me when i play on my wizb:pleased
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    YES! I also want new sound effects so I can hear my morbidly obese Herc belch and ****. Then, when he's done killing enemies, he goes in the woods to take a dump. Full of win right there.
  • anwynd
    edited May 2010
    Options
    YES! I also want new sound effects so I can hear my morbidly obese Herc belch and ****. Then, when he's done killing enemies, he goes in the woods to take a dump. Full of win right there.

sounds just like my uncle when we comes to visit b:laugh
  • Gekigami - Dreamweaver
    Gekigami - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

This comment made my nightb:laugh

I laughed so hard. xD
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I can hear it callin in the air tonight........

QQ.....QQ.....QQ....QQ....QQ...QQ...QQ

I agree the old classes need fixing though.

Other than that, stop crying...or play a better game. May I suggest Runesc@pe? At least there ALL the graphics look like poo...that way you can't possibly whine!

i highly reccoment u stop playing this game, or any mmo for that matter, you sound like a moron with the **** u came out with, is whining and crying ur speciality? u tell them to stop crying and whining, yet ur crying and whining about them apparantly do it...

pick ur words b:bye
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol I'm more concerned about what the skills do, over how they look...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Skoomu, youre a heavy cleric with evasion shards in your gears. No wonder you find it hard. No troll btw, ask anyone on LC. FAIL AS. RE ROLL!
  • Candie - Raging Tide
    Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like how my lightning , plume shot and plume shell look
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    umm... QQ?b:chuckleb:shutup

ahhhemmm tao leader..u know 100 mill coins can get u a better sigb:chuckle
  • FlammeHaze - Sanctuary
    FlammeHaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Shall I say it or shall I not... Like lot of people i love the animation of my skill already but, that's where skooomu want to go, is a refresh of the skill, more details & effect yeah that wont be a bad idea i'm sick of looking at my dragon being more square than round if u pay attention it's like it yes so i agree with skooomu, btw not QQ just a regars and an idea for making the game better with new graphical b:victory
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why are the tideborn skillz so crazy looking, it almost sickens me there moves are Sooo....
    Graphical. I have been a cleric since i joined a year ago And Im sick of how my skillz look Well exepct for some, And im pretty sure most other feel the same.

Bassically Tideborn are too crazy.. I can kill them but my god its hard...There cast time is insane.. And on top of all that there so graphical... In comparison to any other class...The moves look better then ours(Graphics wise) there movement is also very well worked on, Assassins can actualy shed blood o.O I wish my plume shot did.... another graphical perk we dont haveAnd look at there moves That water one in the trailer...Compare that to a wizzie super move..the wizzie has a flying ball which looks like a poo...with poopy fire graphics..EVEN when the tideborn sit..

If all races had a different sit thing like that i would not complain.the tideborn city is graphical to and extreme more then any other....Point is
    Update Our Skillz also omg D= im not saying make us stronger or weaker..Just make them more dazzling >.> And not put All your time into 1 Race I understand there new and the demon/sage stuff for them makes sense. But at one point somethings gunna be to far..

If it hasnt gotten to that point already. Im not trying to whine or complain This is just my opinion and me expressing it D=

Fixed for ya.

Sounds like you just hate us because we can kill you faster. Waaahh. Go train a BM or a Barb and then come talk to me.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Do you realize as soon as they "try" to fix it, it will all stop working? b:shocked
  • MysticAngell - Heavens Tear
    MysticAngell - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I agree the TB skills are so flashy and have like crazy effects and like they have like instant attacks. Plus how come sage spark looks like regular spark WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! All the other classes need updates as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm going with my original theory that developers worked on Blademasters/Wizards first. Clerics/Archers second, Barbarians/Venomancers last. By the end they were going **** this and since they had a time gap, they made Assassin/Psychic skills unique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Tsk! Filter circumvention again -.- Banable guys remember that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    agreed...

veno attack skills look a bit stupid b:sad

EDIT: the lvl 59 2 spark attack his something nice... but the others ar not...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Noxae - Dreamweaver
    Noxae - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Although I'm not dissatisfied with my veno's skill look, in fact, I think that some of them, like summer sprint, look nice, it is unfair for the rest of the classes when 2 new ones get the best graphics. Like the first post says, the developers have paid so much attention to sin skills that they even make the enemy shed blood. Think of it, the main veno skills (venomous scarab, blazing scarab, ironwood scarab, frost scarab, random-word-ending-in scarab) are the same graphic, with different colours (green, red, gray, blue, etc).
    We're not aking for insane graphics or realism which would make the game laggy and an eyesore, since PWI is already very colourful (besides it would be a LITTLE gross if my pet came back covered in blood and mob guts by the end of every battle), but for slightly better looking skills, which won't look all the same
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bassically Tideborn are too crazy.. I can kill them but my god its hard...There cast time is insane.. And on top of all that there so graphical... In comparison to any other class...The moves look better then ours(Graphics wise) there movement is also very well worked on, Assassins can actualy shed blood o.O I wish my plume shot did.... another graphical perk we dont haveAnd look at there moves That water one in the trailer...Compare that to a wizzie super move..the wizzie has a flying ball which looks like a poo...with poopy fire graphics..EVEN when the tideborn sit..If all races had a different sit thing like that i would not complain.the tideborn city is graphical to and extreme more then any other....Point is
    Update Our Skillz also omg D= im not saying make us stronger or weaker..Just make them more dazzling >.> And not put All your time into 1 Race I understand there new and the demon/sage stuff for them makes sense. But at one point somethings gunna be to far.. If it hasnt gotten to that point already. Im not trying to whine or complain This is just my opinion and me expressing it D=

Apart of this being a wall of text with not many punctuation marks where needed, it is EPIC! ----> check the difference of the meanings of words like there and thereb:victory I believe you meant THEIR in your rambling.

Hope you learn2english one dayb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkiss - Dreamweaver
    Darkiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I agree that the other classes should get a graphical revamp, as long as they don't mess up the game b:surrender
    I don't really think it's fair for us to have the better graphics b:chuckle
    And since TB have a special meditation, why shouldn't everyone else? :P
    Well, Veno and Barb have their animal forms.. but what about the rest of the classes?
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok first off, I dont see anything that needs changing really and that coming from an archer (supposedly has the weirdest of poses when using the metal attacks b:angry) is something.

Meditating Pose/Animation:-

Assassins and Psychics being tideborns turn into mermaids/mermen...fair enough

Now lets look at other classes shall we:-

Elves -> err what do u want them to turn into? Birds? HECK NO!!!

Humans -> err i dont think they should actually turn into something special while meditating

Untamed
    In human form -> Its just fine as is
    Tureform -> The big cats sit on their butts which is fine. I doubt you would want them to play dead
    Foxform -> Oh cmon, its so cute as is. Why change that?

As for skills being flashier, i could care less since that means more detail and hence more memory usage to render it, hence more lag/slowed down animation. And dont tell me to buy a better comp for a freakin F2P MMO. There are better to things to spend money on.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I like my veno skills, and it would throw me off it they changed. I also like my cleric sklls, though I could see where some might "need" a bit of a touchup...

I am kind of jealous that psys and sins have such flashy skills, but...meh.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~