Level 72 Barb Tanks That Big Thing at End of 2-3!

Options
2»

Comments

• Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    :D congrats tank now why dont you stop the racist jew remarks on world chat b:surrender
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well i am jewish so i can say stuff like that
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tank has a warsoul helm thats worth wat? 20-40 mil i dno (of coarse he made that from grinding right)

btw tanking belial isnt very hard im srry but its all the cleric who needs the skill so good job leaz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jazana - Sanctuary
    Jazana - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ignore the trolls, I don't care what they say, good job! ^^
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok 1.)tank is never in cat shop
    If you wernt that char you wouldnt know that odviously oh and i clearly saw hhim at a Cat shop but thanks for proving my point 1 time.
    2.)just coz i made the gear for tank dont make him mine i made the gear woot the gear is not CS as i got mats from 3-1 farming on a veno and its TT70 with G7 hardly CSgear now Ieaz +8 then thats CS
    Warsoul you cant farm from 3-1 and it is classified as Cash shop considering they took out tournament way b4 this server as well as you get it from Anni Packs
    wot is worng with CS it the new way to play the game un like most Cser i CS my char and i know how to play it other CS come at me 3 Spark i LOL real hard and send them to sleep they CS to 9x and cant play there char the barb is funded by me but is not my barb the barb WILL be CS and will have Stupid HP

i need a barb so i can Solo heal WB got G9 this is y i have a barb
    "I need a barb so i can solo heal WB"
    SO yours saying "I!!! Made this char because I! Needed someone to tank?

Come on less hate i know a barb at lvl 72 is pritty pro to tank 2-3 dont matter CS or non CS
    :D congrats tank now why dont you stop the racist jew remarks on world chat b:surrender
    well i am jewish so i can say stuff like that
    Sub-conscience FTW. It was clearly spoken from Buns she was talking 2 Tank and you just said "I can say what i want" Good Job proving my point Bud

Fap Fap on my friendsb:victory
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ghostbusters%20pic.jpg
  • LGoddess - Archosaur
    LGoddess - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who ya gonna call?

_Ghostz_ BUSTAHS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i saw that barb oracleing near in the swam i almost had to heal him when at some point his HP got kinda close for some reason o.o ( i think charm ran out or something)

but that boss is no biggie tho, any barb can do him all you need is some chi, invoke, good HP, some apoth pots, HP charm, BB, and some sage IH ( 90+ hercs are a bouns but not required).

and i thought leaz was pro enugh to BB for full squad, QQme i guess i was wrong!

zzzzzzzzzzzz

btw!!! HI Ascii
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Whats your point? I tanked it at level 74 without cashshopping a cent. Its not hard. Oh and:
    4chan.org

get educated dumbass.
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tank has a warsoul helm thats worth wat? 20-40 mil i dno (of coarse he made that from grinding right)

btw tanking belial isnt very hard im srry but its all the cleric who needs the skill so good job leaz

sage IH will even keep u alive fluffy
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This whole thread is invalid because the 9x veno that made it still calls Belial the "big thing at the end of 2-3". Not impressive until you tank it as a 7x barb with and 8x cleric, not gunna mention who did that b:pleased.

Anyway, i saw lea was the last poster, so i had to come blow my wife a kissy b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This whole thread is invalid because the 9x veno that made it still calls Belial the "big thing at the end of 2-3". Not impressive until you tank it as a 7x barb with and 8x cleric, not gunna mention who did that b:pleased.

Anyway, i saw lea was the last poster, so i had to come blow my wife a kissy b:kiss

< Ascii, answer ur question there Tafooo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    < Ascii, answer ur question there Tafooo?

Really? your sig didnt give it away. dam youre a sneaky one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Really? your sig didnt give it away. dam youre a sneaky one.

yea but you dont read the small print usally on forums, you just rage at big simple words you see. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have no clue what that BR is even supposed to mean.

Lea, Da ****......where are juu?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Options
    QQ i am at work lol Taboo wanna play that 72 barb in TW the server needs a Good cat barb the ones here suck ****